Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ipob Should Explain This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Should Explain This (1550 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Should Explain This by vasel15: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
jUeLiZ:
I am not for Yoruba Nation, neither do I stand for Ipob or Arewa.

I am from south south, I am one of the few ones who still believe in one Nigeria, who still hope that one day Nigeria will be great again.

However, I took time to look closely at the flag of the Ipob and there I discover the inclusion of the Israel's star of David.

My question, can any Ipob loyalist explain to us why such inclusion was made as this is not of our origin and cultural heritage?(south south, south east)

Could this be a tentative flag, we from the south south demand to know this, is Ipob hiding something from us?
Someone should please define the colours of the flag to us.

Will Ipob as a sovereign state practice three religions: Christianity, Traditional and Judaism?

Your mumu never do? After 60yrs and no electricity.. Your shame day shame me. Oyel money people, una eyes go soon clear and there is nothing like south south, you fools should stop behaving like fulanis, what is your tribe
Re: Ipob Should Explain This by duro4chang(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
SlyDev:
.. The last place of worship to be destroyed was in nsukka.
You are economical with the truth. Check the google you will know where places of worship was destroyed just last week in Nigeria.
Re: Ipob Should Explain This by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
duro4chang:
You are economical with the truth. Check the google you will know where places of worship was destroyed just last week in Nigeria.

Just let Muslim practice their religion in peace in South East.
Re: Ipob Should Explain This by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:17am On Aug 11, 2021
duro4chang:
In Israel, you are free to practice your religion. You have the Jews, Muslims, christians etc. I don't think that is an issue.
Homosexuality is also legal in Israel; gay parades are conducted there– if they were to take seriously what that symbol should signify,trust me,you won't be practicing other faiths freely in Israel apart from Judaism.
We understand why they include the star of David on their flags,but why should it be here?
Re: Ipob Should Explain This by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:21am On Aug 11, 2021
mbaise1000:
Like someone said above, the op is very comfortable with one nigeria and is very comfortable with arabic inscriptions on their money and army logo and other places but is uncomfortable with a star of a star of whatever on the biafran flag, BTW what proof will he show that the star is ever originated from David and even. if it is, why will it's introduction anywhere else must be because of David or Israel?
Many of us here hate hypocrisy, people who want to claim intelligence may want to improve their brains to assimilate and check their mental stability before embarrassing themselves in public forums, they may not want to be thinking with their fingers
When the Nigerian flag or money has the crescent moon and star then you should make this comparison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Anambra Police Commissioner Said About Peter Obi In 2017 / Fears Of The North (opinion) / BREAKING: Mother Of Awomama Siblings Two Mong The 14 Youths Killed In Imo, Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.