Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Guys Needs To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Needs To Get Married (922 Views)

Psychological Evaluation Question Guys Needs To Ask A Girl B4 Marriage / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Crossalpha: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Behind every successful man is a woman

I believe many of us have read the above statement many times but I doubt if many can unlock the true value of the statement.

Today,. many misinformed men in Nigeria of marriageable age abhors marriage and see it as a curse rather than a blessing.
Many erroneously think they will fare better in life without the burden and distraction of a woman in their lives, they argue that marriage in Nigeria is angled to favour only the girls.

These misconceptions have adversely affected the virtues,values, structure and tends to destroy the moral foundation of the society if unchecked. When a lie is told many times, it tends to be seen as a fact but it remains a lie.

There is a woman for every man and a man for every woman.
I've come to realize that the problem most young men Nigeria encounter in relationships and marriage is making the wrong choices with women, they are more after trivial things like physical body features than more important things like compatibility. Guys run into problems because they erroneously believe that any girl can be theirs as long as she has the ass,boobs,curves and face they fancied.

You become a successful man the day you meet your woman! It's unfortunate that most Nigerian guys don't pay attention to the happenings around them when they are in relationships or courtship with girls.
There are girls who come into your life and things naturally starts to fall into place, gradually you begin to make progress in many areas of your life, you start to experience favours all around you, you feel peace within and with her.This is the woman behind every successful man, All successful men have them

Some guys have felt these with Nigerian girls but because the girl doesn't have a big ass, a PhD or know how to give Head they will abandon her..to go after the girls that will give them reason to come to nairaland and post Nigerian girls are useless

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by iamyemiakins(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Most alpha males/red pillers/feminists are just disguising and pretending, we all crave for companionship and mutual love from the opposite sex at a point in our lives which at some point in time we would like to seal with the official stamp called marriage, no matter how misogynistic or feministic you are, that feeling will always be there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by iamyemiakins(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Where's Lalasticlala sef!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by BigMoneyeye: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Our society is structured in a funny way, or maybe it's nature.
The female is raised to bother about finding a man to settle down with, instead of looking for a reasonable means of employment.

The male child on the other hand, is worried about making his life better, he is worried about being employed. He is worried about earning a living.

Can you see what is wrong? Is it that women are inclined by nature to depend on man or our girls are being raised to believe that it's a man's duty to provide everything a woman wants.
What value can you add to a man's life if he marries you

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Crossalpha: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
Our society is structured in a funny way, or maybe it's nature.
The female is raised to bother about finding a man to settle down with, instead of looking for a reasonable means of employment.

The male child on the other hand, is worried about making his life better, he is worried about being employed. He is worried about earning a living.

Can you see what is wrong? Is it that women are inclined by nature to depend on man or our girls are being raised to believe that it's a man's duty to provide everything a woman wants.
What value can you add to a man's life if he marries you
It's not the society and it's not funny it's nature. Times have changed agreed but nature remains the same. When I have the time I will write about women being breadwinners of the family and the adverse effects. It's delusional when a guy expects his unemployed girlfriend or wife to provide money or contribute to the bills in the family or relationship and still expects her to be faithful. When you put undue pressures on your woman for money she will most likely get it from other men.
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
ia.m.yem.ia.k.i.ns:
Most alpha males/red pillers/feminists are just disguising and pretending, we all crave for companionship and mutual love from the opposite sex at a point in our lives which at some point in time we would like to seal with the official stamp called marriage, no matter how misogynistic or feministic you are, that feeling will always be there.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Magnoliaa(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
O ga ooooooo.
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by kkins25(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Is misogyny the opposite of feminism?I no dey understand

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Polynek(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Making sense
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by bjprodint1: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Marriage is a scam!
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by bepositive11: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
bjprodint1:
Marriage is a scam!

Don't confuse marrying wrong with marrying right

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by bepositive11: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Crossalpha:
Behind every successful man is a woman

I believe many of us have read the above statement many times but I doubt if many can unlock the true value of the statement.

Today,. many misinformed men in Nigeria of marriageable age abhors marriage and see it as a curse rather than a blessing.
Many erroneously think they will fare better in life without the burden and distraction of a woman in their lives, they argue that marriage in Nigeria is angled to favour only the girls.

These misconceptions have adversely affected the virtues,values, structure and tends to destroy the moral foundation of the society if unchecked. When a lie is told many times, it tends to be seen as a fact but it remains a lie.

There is a woman for every man and a man for every woman.
I've come to realize that the problem most young men Nigeria encounter in relationships and marriage is making the wrong choices with women, they are more after trivial things like physical body features than more important things like compatibility. Guys run into problems because they erroneously believe that any girl can be theirs as long as she has the ass,boobs,curves and face they fancied.

You become a successful man the day you meet your woman! It's unfortunate that most Nigerian guys don't pay attention to the happenings around them when they are in relationships or courtship with girls.
There are girls who come into your life and things naturally starts to fall into place, gradually you begin to make progress in many areas of your life, you start to experience favours all around you, you feel peace within and with her.This is the woman behind every successful man, All successful men have them

Some guys have felt these with Nigerian girls but because the girl doesn't have a big ass, a PhD or know how to give Head they will abandon her..to go after the girls that will give them reason to come to nairaland and post Nigerian girls are useless

Very well written. It's not that "All Nigerian Girls are useless", it's that all the girls these men choose are useless. They are most likely useless themselves since they attract such kind. Afterall, we attract who we are

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
kkins25:
Misogyny is to man while feminism is to woman. And both tends to feel independent or don't want to have anything to do with the opposite sex..

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
CrossaIpha:

It's not the society and it's not funny it's nature. Times have changed agreed but nature remains the same. When I have the time I will write about women being breadwinners of the family and the adverse effects. It's delusional when a guy expects his unemployed girlfriend or wife to provide money or contribute to the bills in the family or relationship and still expects her to be faithful. When you put undue pressures on your woman for money she will most likely get it from other men.

What you are saying doesn't corresponding with the point he is making

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
What a Piece of shit you wrote there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Damn straight - aptly put.

I use to be a strong man, not your typical ladies man, I later discovered that a point comes in life for you to soar, that companion is very much needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:
O ga ooooooo.

Lols, today no colour. The colourful writer.
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by MufasaLion: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lmao
Scam shit
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by iamyemiakins(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin
E touch you abi grin
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by kkins25(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
PhavesGideon:

Misogyny is to man while feminism is to woman. And both tends to feel independent or don't want to have anything to do with the opposite sex..
i am a man and feminist, so what you're saying is confusing. i want everything to do with the other sex. i want the sex and lots of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
kkins25:
Asinn. You see am, ba? grin I no even get strength to pick apart wetin him write for dia.

Yusufisraelj:

Lols, today no colour. The colourful writer.
Lmao. No o. No color. grin I still dey find another color wey I go stick to. Those colorful ones dey always give some people headache and I no want may dem dey stress their eyes. I still dey think abat anoda wan wey no go pain eye.

iamyemiakins:

E touch you abi grin
Ni kini? Touch me for where? *yinmu* E just dey funny to me. Nothing dey there wey shack my brain, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Crossalpha: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
What a Piece of shit you wrote there
All the men you posted started from the bottom and raise to enormous wealth with women behind them.
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
kkins25:
i am a man and feminist, so what you're saying is confusing. i want everything to do with the other sex. i want the sex and lots of it.

I like your strategy grin
Anything to get the coochie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Crossalpha:
All the men you posted started from the bottom and raise to enormous wealth with women behind them.
Why can't the women be infront or beside them? Does a woman not have her own dreams
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by iamyemiakins(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Asinn. You see am, ba? grin I no even get strength to pick apart wetin him write for dia.

Lmao. No o. No color. grin I still dey find another color wey I go stick to. Those colorful ones dey always give some people headache and I no want may dem dey stress their eyes. I still dey think abat anoda wan wey no go pain eye.

Ni kini? Touch me for where? *yinmu* E just dey funny to me. Nothing dey there wey shack my brain, sorry.
[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Crossalpha:
a big lie from pit of hell Men can make it in life without women
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by kkins25(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

I like your strategy grin
Anything to get the coochie
even lil pump sing am na..coochie geng coochie geng coochie geng... loooooooolll.
Re: Why Guys Needs To Get Married by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
OP, you forgot to include,,,,, 'this post is fully sponsored by Sapphiere & Co-feminists'.

Dem never see anything.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Filled With Toxic People??? / No More Mr Nice Guy / A Boyfriend Who Says I’m An Over Thinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.