Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army (1175 Views)

Nig Army Arrested Soldier Who Insulted Sanwolu For Arresting His Colleague / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Oluwaseun Sakaba, a Nigerian woman whose husband, Lt. Col I. Sakaba, was slain by Boko Haram terrorists in 2018, has lambasted the Nigerian Army for sharing photographs of repentant sect members holding placards begging Nigerians for forgiveness

Sakaba was one of 44 soldiers murdered by militants in November 2018 during a raid on the 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State.

Oluwaseun Sakaba, his widow, read the Nigerian Army's post with the sect members pleading for forgiveness and reacted on her Instagram page.She asked the Nigerian Army if she should forgive the same people who made her a widow at a young age.

She wrote;

''@hqnigerianarmy it we nev be well with all of u...I shld forgive dem for making me a young widow, I shld forgive dem for kill my husband, his brother and his mom!!

I shld forgive dem for making Me seek shelter in anod country!! I shld forgive dem for making many women widows and kids fatherless..I shld forgive dem for u not paying what is my late husband dues!!

I shld forgive dem for all der atrocities done to my family. U shot my husband dead in his office dat u pretended to be a friendly force just because he refuse to be part of ur plots ..time 4 dragging now''

https://www.kingebukasblog.com/2021/08/i-should-forgive-them-for-making-me.html

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Fahdiga(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2021
This is exactly what Buhari's government is all about. They forgive and elevate terrorists while at the same time killing and jailing innocent people demanding for their freedom

11 Likes

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by NobleSeed(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
nop
Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by PrinceOfLagos: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2021
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Crazychris: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Government of the terrorist by the terrorist and for the terrorist

How do you claim you forgive people that have dragged the economy backward and also have killed and maimed a lot of innocent people?
No shoot on sight, no arrest, no court trial nothing nothing? You forgot in this case forgiveness belongs to God?

Will an ipob member or Yoruba Nation agitator who come out and claim he has repented after several rallies be forgiven ?

Will an arm robber from the south who come out and claim he has repented after several robberies be forgiven by the Nigerian Police?

Will a Yahoo boy from the south who come out and claim he has repented after defrauding a lot of people be forgiven by EFCC ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Seniorwriter(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2021
Deep Quote:
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power!

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by habsydiamond(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2021
This govt is partial.. They were quick to judge igboho and Kanu... Whereas there people dey there dey kill humans like human life is meaningless to them... Redemption to these people should be redemption to all... Inequality and tribalism are the major reasons why we are where we are now.

4 Likes

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2021
That's exactly the question I asked in the other thread. What about the people these so-called repentant terrorists killed? What is justice for them? How do we get justice for all the victims of Boko Haram if we forgive the terrorists? What is the meaning of justice in Nigeria?

For me I would say, try them and give them sentences little less than what they truly deserve. That's the much we can do for them. Every shedding of blood much be punished, if not by man, then by God. Every innocent blood wasted cries perpetually for vengeance. One way or another every killer pays

3 Likes

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Not sure why the government are quick to ensure that these wicked people are forgiven and integrated back into the society yet other "terrorist groups" from other parts of Nigeria do not get the same treatment

3 Likes

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2021
The thing get as e be o

But she looks familiar with one girl
Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Monogamy: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2021
The thing funny me oo
Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by dettolgel: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
SW the ant infested firewood you guys ordered is here. You guys should come and entertain the lizards they are here.

1 Like

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by SportsHD: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm sorry for her loss but, the husband knew what he signed up for.
Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Blankstare(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
SportsHD:
I'm sorry for her loss but, the husband knew what he signed up for.

This is one out of a thousand atrocities they have committed since 2009, I don't think the Nigeria state have capacity to maintain a database of boko haram members and for those who are not.

1 Like

Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
cc; lalasticlala
Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by osuofia2(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
No terrorist deserves forgiveness, at least not from humans. Maybe God can forgive them.
How would the families of the slain and wounded soldiers feel knowing that those response for their woes have been forgiven>
Re: ''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1)

IPOB: Why Obiano’s Convoy Was Attacked / Buhari Is An Idiot~ Nnamdi Kanu / Why The North Bleeds And The People Sleep - Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.