Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,245 members, 7,947,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Errands as Survival Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Errands as Survival Jobs (666 Views)

Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / Survival Fund Registration Portal: APPLY HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Errands as Survival Jobs by errandsdotng: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
errands.ng® is an online service that recently launched in Nigeria. Users can earn cash by completing tasks posted by others.

This is the proudly Nigerian business solution to the country’s soaring unemployment problem. errands.ng® provides the platform for those who need cash to earn something that will keep them going.

Businesses can use our community to expand its territory and market. Our platform is strategically designed to accommodate and brilliantly work for businesses to advertise its brands and hire people for short term services.

Find out more: https://errands.ng

Re: Errands as Survival Jobs by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s][/s] we
errandsdotng:
errands.ng® is an online service that recently launched in Nigeria. Users can earn cash by completing tasks posted by others.

This is the proudly Nigerian business solution to the country’s soaring unemployment problem. errands.ng® provides the platform for those who need cash to earn something that will keep them going.

Businesses can use our community to expand its territory and market. Our platform is strategically designed to accommodate and brilliantly work for businesses to advertise its brands and hire people for short term services.

Find out more: https://errands.ng

If u can find me a job of a housekeeper or nanny or nonedical caregiver, I prefer that..call me if u have such a good offer that will benefit both of us..I am need of acomodation
Re: Errands as Survival Jobs by errandsdotng: 8:50am On Jun 24
Register today

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / N-power / Bank Sales Graduate Trainee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.