Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,585 members, 7,905,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Waec Ad Hoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Ad Hoc Staff (4164 Views)

Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend / Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? / INEC Commence 3 Days Training Of Ad-hoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Ad Hoc Staff by rhemarhemzy: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good day everyone, please has anyone worked as an "AD HOC" staff for WAEC? If yes, what does it entails and what was the pay like? Thanks as I await your responses.
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
rhemarhemzy:
Good day everyone, please has anyone worked as an "AD HOC" staff for WAEC? If yes, what does it entails and what was the pay like? Thanks as I await your responses.
As a WAEC adhoc staff, you serve as a courier cum control room officer.

As a courier officer, you have to take codes ( live question papers) from your state's WAEC office to any Custodial center you are assigned to. You'll be conveyed with WAEC bus/car-as the case may be- with a police officer (so don't think of doing any funny thing grin. So after the examination all supervisors will bring the answered booklets to your Custodial center and you'll eventually take them back to your state's WAEC office (including unused codes). This will be done on each day of examination.

But as a control room officer, you'll be in the CONTROL
ROOM controlling answered booklets. No need to worry about control room activities, you'll surely be guided by your chief Control room officer on things to do in the control room.

For the wages... That's left for your state's office to decide.

By the way, which state are you going to work as an adhoc staff?

5 Likes

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by rhemarhemzy: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you so much for the explaination, so grateful. As for state, Lagos
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by MrTuns: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
The role I applied for is 'scanning machine operator'. I applied here in Lagos. Does the employment last only for the duration of the exams?
Ayoade05:

As a courier officer, you have to take codes ( live question papers) from your state's WAEC office to any Custodial center you are assigned to. You'll be conveyed with WAEC bus/car-as the case may be- with a police officer (so don't think of doing any funny thing grin. So after the examination all supervisors will bring the answered booklets to your Custodial center and you'll eventually take them back to your state's WAEC office (including unused codes). This will be done on each day of examination.

ROOM controlling answered booklets. No need to worry about control room activities, you'll surely be guided by your chief Control room officer on things to do in the control room.

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2021
MrTuns:
The role I applied for is 'scanning machine operator'. I applied here in Lagos. Does the employment last only for the duration of the exams?

Yes, just for the duration of the Examinations. That's why it's called "Ad-hoc"
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Fxclever(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
To me, school make no sense without a skillset.
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Cerebralbeing: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
MrTuns:

The role you applied for lasts for two months and the pay is 78k plus. Your work starts two weeks into the exam and lasts till you are done scanning. That work hard sha cos you will work seven days in a week. I worked in Lagos office and it was fun in a way but don't expect any employment after

1 Like

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by MrTuns: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
78k per month or for two months. Secondly, did you work from Yaba or was posted somewhere else. Thanks
Cerebralbeing:

The role you applied for lasts for two months and the pay is 78k plus. Your work starts two weeks into the exam and lasts till you are done scanning. That work hard sha cos you will work seven days in a week. I worked in Lagos office and it was fun in a way but don't expect any employment after
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by enilola5: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pls how can one apply next year. I am currently in Delta State.
I will love to be communicated via mail or fone when the next opening comes
Here... preshy.real@gmail.com
Fone .. 08106508648
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Cerebralbeing: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
MrTuns:
78k per month or for two months. Secondly, did you work from Yaba or was posted somewhere else. Thanks
78 x2
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by MrTuns: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks! But what about the job location
Cerebralbeing:
78 x2
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Maryam1234(f): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please it's application still open?
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Cerebralbeing: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2021
MrTuns:
Thanks! But what about the job location
Yaba. You will save up to 156k from the two months and move on
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by OLESCO(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
MrTuns:

Same here..
Have they call u to resume work

Yet to hear from them since the day of the text at ogba .....

1 Like

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by OLESCO(f): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cerebralbeing:
Yaba. You will save up to 156k from the two months and move on

Pls I wrote the interview text on 12th of this month at their ogba cbt office........ We were told the will get back to us...... Its two weeks already yet to hear from them..... As for the text i did really well cos its all about computer related questions........ Should I still hope or I should forget about it.

Base on say I nor get conncet .... The thing just tire me keep cry cry checking my phone hoping to get message from them.. Its well

1 Like

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Olubidex: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ayoade05:

I'm interested bro. Could you please guide me. I am in Kwara state
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Olubidex:

I'm interested bro. Could you please guide me. I am in Kwara state

This year's gone already.... Till next SC WAEC
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by MrTuns: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
They sent a text asking me to resune
OLESCO:

Same here..
Have they call u to resume work

Yet to hear from them since the day of the text at ogba .....
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by OLESCO(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
MrTuns:
They sent a text asking me to resune

Sorry to ask when did u get the text... And when are u to resume

1 Like

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by MrTuns: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
I think Monday. On the 9th of next month
OLESCO:

Sorry to ask when did u get the text... And when are u to resume
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by OLESCO(f): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
MrTuns:

9th of next month happens to be on thursday next 2 weeks. So be sure so that u will not miss it..... Wishing u all the best

Didnt get any resumption text from them

1 Like

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by foladiran: 5:27am On Aug 29, 2021
MrTuns:
Ohoh! how much did they tell you is the pay and how many months are we using?
9th is on thursday o
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by foladiran: 5:33am On Aug 29, 2021
MrTuns:
I received a text. It was initially September 4, but they sent another one two days later that till September 9.
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by sulaimon22: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2021
Pls how much does waec pay supervisors?
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by OLESCO(f): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
foladiran:
I received a text. It was initially September 4, but they sent another one two days later that till September 9.

Pls which of their office are u to resume yaba or ogba

1 Like

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by OLESCO(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
sulaimon22:
Pls how much does waec pay supervisors?

I thinks it depends on the subject and the number of scripts u mark......

1 Like

Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by sulaimon22: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2021
OLESCO:

I thinks it depends on the subject and the number of scripts u mark......

I mean those who are supervising waec examination. I'm currently supervising the ongoing waec examination and I don't know how much they pay
Re: Waec Ad Hoc Staff by MrTuns: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Ogba. Why do you ask?
OLESCO:

Pls which of their office are u to resume yaba or ogba

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Youth Development Programme – APPLY NOW / The Nigeria Police Is Recruiting / Nigeria Customs Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.