Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How (858 Views)

How To Double Your Sales In Just 2 Days / Please Comment TLOS On This Twitter Post And Ask Me For 100 Airtime If You Want! / No Sales? Low Sales With Your Ecommerce/mini Importation Business? READ THIS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How by steveneche(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello, my name is Jacob Eche from jiji

Before we begin I will like to let you know that if you haven't been making enough sales, please know that you do not have a product, price or sales problem, what you have is traffic problem.

TRAFFIC = SALES
Let me ask you this question. For instance if Mr. STEVEN is selling a Toyota Corolla for #2.5million and was able to market it to 1million people, while JOE is selling Thesame Toyota Corolla for #1.5million but could only market it to 1,000 people. Who do you think will sell more?

STEVEN will of course sell more. This tells you that selling is a game of numbers. In selling, there is something we call the law of averages

If 1million people could see your product, judging by the law of averages, at least 0.5% of the people who saw it would buy

Now 0.5%x1millio n = 5,000 buyers worst case scenario.

Reaching 1million people can only be possible if you're business is online.. In the online market, there is no limit to the number of customers you can have

Haven said all these, I will like to talk to you about Jiji and how it can help you boost sales and make your business stand out from the rest

Jiji is No.1⃣ online classified marketing company ✅✅✅
- is world wide website
-Jiji is a secure site to buy and sell

This How The Platform Works

* creates a platform for your business as online store� to advertise & promotes your business or services.

*jiji promotes any items, products or services you post on your store after an account is created for you.

1) through top websites and social media networks like
Facebooks
Instagrams
Google
Emails platforms
Games app
ETC.

2) Jiji help distributes all ads on your platform accross all the 36 state an local government area in Nigeria��

*jiji pop up your products and services on phone, computer, ipads etc

*Jiji will connect you to different real buyers, in no time you stated getting calls from individuals who are ready to do business or buy your products.

Your number will always go with the products and services you're selling.

*You as business owner will receive your calls direct from clients and buyers.

*Don't forget that your business and services is going to be advertised in all 36 state and local government areas in Nigeria, across the country and all social media networks.

Below are our 3 premium service plan that will help skyrocket your sale beyond imagination

* *Booster premium*
* *Booster VIP*
* *Business VIP+*

Our platform is divided into 3

* Other(General)
* Real estate
* Car

***notice the only disadvantage of this platform is not posting enough products because what you post is what will be advertised....��������������������������⛴️�����������
The customer that order for any of your products or services will pay� for delivery.���

Our aim and objective is to promote small skills and micro business in Nigeria

��
Thanks �

So send me the following details so we can create your platform:
*1. Business name*
*2. Phone number*
*3. Active Email*
*4. Business Address*
*5. State*

WhatsApp or call: 07061645943
Re: Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How by steveneche(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How by expertnaire512(m): 3:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Last time I used Jiji, I did not really get much sales
Re: Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How by steveneche(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2021
expertnaire512:
Last time I used Jiji, I did not really get much sales

You probably made one of the numerous mastakes most jiji sellers make..

Was your account linked to any CRM?
Re: Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How by Olooyo: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Interested.My WhatsApp number: 08036552256.Kindly send details of registration.Thanks.
Re: Selling Is Deliverance. Boost Your Sales With Jiji. Ask Me How by steveneche(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Olooyo:
Interested.My WhatsApp number: 08036552256.Kindly send details of registration.Thanks.

Ok. Check your Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Free Gifts For Wealth Creation (first 500 People) / Do You Need A PC Engineer? / Hostportfolio.com Reseller Hosting Just Got Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.