Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks (50296 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Emmexguy123: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Religion is a man made business organization..

Know this and know peace
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ivolt: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Really?
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by arantess: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.
That's how you people be supporting stuff
So what stops her from inviting the man to pay bride price rather than this shameless episode...
As for that so called pastor, he and God get talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by lomprico(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Cock and bull story.
You only encourage your daughter to port because you are now also enjoying church money

gbam!
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by timi36220: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
God will purnish you and your entire household, If ijaw men don show your family shege that means your family too local since nah only local ijaw men unah Sabi idiot.
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by BrainSanitizer: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
allwell51:
Mother of woman who left her husband to marry their pastor speaks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZVkeFNYUO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7Bz-sHwfE

The mother of Tina Adeeyo, the new wife of Pastor Moses Adeeyo, General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, has spoken about her daughter's recent marriage.

She explained that her daughter's first husband, Bright Ben, didn't pay bride price when he married her daughter 12 years ago, despite doing the traditional marriage and church wedding.

She also referred to her daughter with her new husband's name, "Tina Adeeyo".

Tina and Pastor Moses Adeeyo for married on Sunday, August 8, 2021.
Mummy G.O.
Granny G.O.
Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by molas02: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unseen:

Please explain to us, how you can do traditional marriage without paying bride price.

Read Below

They also did church wedding oooo... And the pastor did not read the part that said what he has joined together let no pastor seperate them

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Lonelyhrt1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oche211:

Where you put your sense biko.

How does a man do traditional marriage and white wedding without paying bride price.
The excuse isn't that they were cohabiting, she said he didn't pay bride price despite having wedded her both traditionally and in church.

Such a dumb excuse.

Anyone like mother, like daughter, like Nairaland supporter. All dumb people

Calm down, there are things you don't know about tradition, maybe she was pregnant during the traditional marriage, the man will provide everything on the marriage list except for the dowry. When I did my marriage (traditional cos I don't believe in white wedding sh!t). I did everything i.e marriage list and all but didn't pay the pride price (dowry) cos my then girlfriend was pregnant. I went back after my wife put to bed to pay just the pride price (dowry). Maybe this is the case that happened here.
Urhobo, Bini and Esan doesn't accept pride price (dowry) if the said lady is pregnant and you're expected to come pay after she put to bed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by staymore: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Madam would have adviced her daughter to divorce Mr. Bright Ben properly before marrying Pastor. Mr. Bright Ben remains her legal husband and would win in any court.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by mamawa123: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Like mother like daughter. They are both money mongers

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by fxsky: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
World Bank Assembly...............a global financial institution Church

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Reinventerd: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Funny
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Holyman3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Can you imagine this woman?
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by PrinceMajestic: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dirty Nigerian bitch mom n daughter. Their fellow low life bitches are here in nairaland to defend the gold digging life of Nigerian bitches

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ArewaNightmare: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin what naija women cannot do bcuz of money does not exist grin grin

It reminds me of REGINA DANIELS Father ,it's the same way they denied that he ever paid a Dime on the mothers head bcuz a bigger money has landed

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by brutal1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
See her mouth like adolescent pig mouth. Yeye woman...can she just listen to herself? Ma..you spewing trash...shameless mother.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by cornoil(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
End time things
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
And some people in front page are saying bride price is the real marriage. grin The way we have been messed up in Africa is so funny. A beg, court marriage is the main. All those deceiving you only want to take your money. Billing a man who has just started his life millions on top the girl isnt a virgin, and no assurance she willl not leave. Lol. Some will even pay for one useless meeting called introduction...and then court weeding, and again engagement...and proceed to do white wedding in church....and to entertainment in a hall...and still do home party....lol. Christ! Do I care about the extended family? Are they the ones who will take of you in the marriage? Cant we just think? These ways are useless, and that's why we are backward. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Anaerobi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

So your church wedds people who haven't done traditional marriage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ramatintin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Anything can happen, he must have done that and dodged the bride price aspect, her mom can't be lying.Learn to be civil, if I attack you back now its my own they will see.
idiotic comment

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by otokx(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Some mother's do have them.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Goldie16(f): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Trash!!!!!

How can one do a traditional wedding and neglect the paying of bride price, then of wat purpose is d wedding??

Dis mama dey drink her urine steady joo
In some parts of Delta state, if a bride is pregnant, the marriage is done but the bride price can't be paid until her tummy is emptied of the foetus. Some people now capitalize on it to never pay the bride price even after several years and throw her out at the slightest provocation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Danjikanbauchi: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Baawaa:

You can hear the useless mother
when slay Queens became mothers.

Aan has money to do both tradition and church wedding but didn't pay her bride prize ?
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by sonofElElyon: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Anything can happen, he must have done that and dodged the bride price aspect, her mom can't be lying.Learn to be civil, if I attack you back now its my own they will see.

Assuming but not conceding that he didn't pay bride price, the white wedding which comes with a marriage certificate under the marriage act makes the marriage legally binding irrespective of whether bride price was paid or not.. only a court can dissolve such a marriage.. the subsequent marriage of the woman to the pastor is therefore null and void since at the time of the said subsequent marriage, the woman was still the lawful wedded wife of her original and only husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by LadySarah: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Is it marrying the 70 yr old pastor whose first wife is still alive is the best?
I thought it was a case of domestic abuse or whatever!

Which kain senseless talk is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Minjim: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
I don't know how some men will get a woman pregnant, live with her as husband and wife for 12 years and not do the necessary rites.

The woman is not your wife but just the mother of your children.
At least, bring something for the parents and make them give you their blessings. Yoruba dowry is peanut and some even reject it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by TheWolfen(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Very useless mother. Like mother like daughter tuehhh

Baawaa:

You can hear the useless mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by stanelvis(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
somehow:

Elele

TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE without bride price?

Do you know that traditional marriage is mostly done for bride price presentation?

There won't be need for that if there's no bride price.

If a woman is pregnant, you can do the traditional rights and white wedding without paying the bride price. You can pay the bride price later when she must have been delivered.
You can't pay the pride price of someone who is pregnant.
So the mother might be right on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.