Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,998 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] (799 Views)

Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Her map-out was to chase clout on twitter at the detriment of the career, image and hustle of an innocent photographer who was clearly just doing his job!! angry

She falsely accused him of "Sexual Touchings" and shared a video that was clearly portray a professional photographer deligently doing his job! Of course everyone sided the guy because there were no crime commited and alongside the fact that the guy has quality access to a lawyer, that was the saviour of that photographer. undecided

Now she is begging him to withdraw She Is MADDTT!
If things had gone the way she planned, that guy would probably be serving jail time for something he didn't do.

MEN! Pls i beg you, lets support ourselves, lets not side the woman because she has a pvvssy, good men are going down the drain firstly because they were falsely accussed and secondly because no man would stick out for them!!
Be Wise!!

Congratulations to that guy.
FVVCK BIITTCHES UP!!

cc: Harddiskng
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oh and i hope you all understand the fact that if as a man, you support a woman's plight without first seeking the man's side of the story, you and a SIMP Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lesson to other fools out there everything no be cruise

1 Like

Re: Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Abi?

1 Like

Re: Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Not cruise, Clout chasing! There's the difference.
Re: Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Guys, pls just take the redpill, pls.
Re: Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Make i drop you one tory here OP.

Last month me and my hommie got drunk and passed out and woke up the next day,

So we decided to light up a blunt of Sk to get the day going and i overheard a b*tch telling one of my guy that "wuna people don start again" and she glanced at our side not knowing that i heard her. undecided

I stood up,went over to where she was standing and asked her if it was her Dad or Bf that gave us money to flex ourselves and she was trying to change the subject.

Her statement was not even the probs self,My guy that she was gossiping us with said "Na girl she be just leave her" and i was like wtf! Bro

So because she's a woman she can utter any statement and get away with it? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention Seeking Biittch EXPOSED And In Trouble For False Accusation!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingsuave:
undecided
And whats your stuff?

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Obi-uchendu, Wife Of Big Brother Naija Host Ebuka, Has Revealed That.... / Whose Fault Is It When A Man Proposes To You And Does Marry You? / Was Ray Hushpuppy Richer Than Dangote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.