Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,869 members, 7,902,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4730548 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (6252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Yahoo1: ......lol...honestly Alexis dives,busquets dnt dive anymore......bt fore madrid,i hrd Di maria,cr7 and pepe won an oscar for diving on thursday

sadly, Fabregas just caught the bug of diving or is it as xavi said the "Barca DNA"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2012
sweetguy10: Been a while i've being on here , hope all is well ? We're winning tomorrow Insha allah , Forza Barca !

Alfa Sheu,

RM get in own nankali too oooooo.

hence, in joining Sami, Karim, Nuri, Lassana and Mesut we say masha Allah bi qudra tihi RM will win without any controversies today. wink grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

sadly, Fabregas just caught the bug of diving or is it as xavi said the "Barca DNA"
ok lets agree barca have divers. then madrid have divers and bullies(they cant compete for the football so the go for the legs, i could name names)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2012
ddippset: ok lets agree barca have divers. then madrid have divers and bullies(they cant compete for the football so the go for the legs, i could name names)

look at it this way

iPhone 5 is a better version of iPhone4s
SG3 is a better version of SG2

hence we only uped the game and added extra features to the former version
meaning we had to come out wif a bang and with something better

hence PEPE was born. grin with a DI MARIA as a freebie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

....just because of what happened in the match against sevilla?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

look at it this way

iPhone 5 is a better version of iPhone4s
SG3 is a better version of SG2

hence we only uped the game and added extra features to the former version
meaning we had to come out wif a bang and with something better

hence PEPE was born. grin with a DI MARIA as a freebie.

Dive-Maria you meant to say, eh? cheesy cheesy
usbcable:

we learnt from the best in the field, sir.

And who might that be? Don't tell me its Moanrhino!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mcleo007:

Dive-Maria you meant to say, eh? cheesy cheesy
yessa,
the Angel himself

Mcleo007:

And who might that be? Don't tell me its Moanrhino!

nossa,
but indirectly its true since he also learnt looooooong time ago from a certain louis and bobby that coache same club in spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Una no well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Diving is a big issue in Continental football. That's one thing I give the EPL. They hardly dive, and look down on cheating. Even Xavi said in an interview some time back that he admires the EPL because there is less cheating there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
Clasico is all about the hype jare. The two teams play each other too many times for me to feel anything anymore. embarassed

Whatever the outcome of today's game, the leage still have 31 match days left. I am way more concerned about that, than the six points at stake when Madrid and Barcelona clash. Last year the points were equally shared, but Madrid carried the day because they kept their form for most of the season. Only lost twice or so, once to Barca.

Barca, on the other hand, not only lost thrice, but dropped countless points due to fluke draws, and ended up 9 points behind at the end. If we win both games against Madrid, but draw or lose other games, then we are in jeopardy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
My preferred line-up:

--Valdes--
Alves--Song--Masch--Alba

---Busquests---
---Xavi---Messi---

---Pedro---Cesc---Iniesta

Ramos/Pepe overplay Messi between lines so aggressively, the value of false 9 diminished. I Feel we need a player in front of Messi to occupy Madrid's CBs

It'd make sense to start Alba over Adriano on the left because Madrid usually leave a lot of space on the flanks when they defend as di Maria and Ronaldo usually drift inside, almost playing as midfielders. Alba'd have a lot of space to run at Madrid's defense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Fellas just do me a massive favor. . . and give those hopeless Madristas a good hiding!

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
RuuDie: Fellas just do me a massive favor. . . and give those hopeless Madristas a good hiding!

grin

worse case scenario 11 points gap.
life goes on.
and by miracle we can still win the league at that sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Stealthy

@yourangel

Welcome to the forum. Just like it takes a discerning driver to love a Saab (so they say), it takes a discerning football fan to support Barca (especially if you're old enough to have been a fan btwn 1998 and 2005, when we won little)

Thank you very much Stealthy! It's good to identify with my fellow cules on NL. Yeah, I've been a cule for over a decade now. I earnestly look forward to tonight's match with R. Madrid. I believe it's going to be a difficult game for both teams. Visca Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

life goes on.

tongue

I see you've eaten a bit of the proverbial humble pie lately

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
RuuDie:

tongue

I see you've eaten a bit of the proverbial humble pie lately

grin grin grin

Just like his coach grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
usbcable:

life goes on.

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Barcelona (4-3-3): Valdes; Alves, Adriano,
Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas; Iniesta,
Messi, Pedro

Is this some joke? Song left off the line-up; Adriano and Alba with Alves and Maschey in defence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mcleo007: Barcelona (4-3-3): Valdes; Alves, Adriano,
Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas; Iniesta,
Messi, Pedro

Is this some joke? Song left off the line-up; Adriano and Alba with Alves and Maschey in defence.
now i kknow tito is on crack. iam praying for a 0-0 draw right now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
adriano over song. OMG what's this guy thinking?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pharoh: Brilliant formation from Barca

Brilliant, yes! Player selection, not so well!

I see Song coming on later in the game to bring solidity to the game and raise the tempo in our favour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
This lack of center-backs is taking its toll on big games. Ronaldo's goal and Trochowski's goal in the last match were very similar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Excellent match.

Strange to see Adriano playing as CB (I don't recall him ever playing in this role). The lack of CBs is already costing us and the season is only a few weeks old - let's hope things improve, especially if Abidal is able to make a return to football.

We are still 8 points ahead of Madrid and the team is looking good. We just need a few guys to return from injury.

I like the fact that the players still seem hungry, which is very important.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Stealthy: Excellent match.

Strange to see Adriano playing as CB (I don't recall him ever playing in this role). The lack of CBs is already costing us and the season is only a few weeks old - let's hope things improve, especially if Abidal is able to make a return to football.

We are still 8 points ahead of Madrid and the team is looking good. We just need a few guys to return from injury.

I was actually happy to see Montoya get a chance. Though he was a bit slow in reaction, leading to Ronaldo's second goal. But I have no complaints. The kids need to start playing. Shoot me, but he played better than most people would have expected. Even saw a shot bounce off the crossbar.

Both Ronaldo's goals may have been easily prevented but poor positioning from the makeshift defenders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
If we can turn up the gas like we did in the second half against all teams in la Liga, I think we can win the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
angry angry angry angry
2-2
all thanks to benzeama the cat tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2012

He has never played in that role before. I must commend Tito though. He was brave with his team selection and tactic. I guess we now see why Messsi is the best! He played so deep you will think he's a central midfielder. Dang, that guy is just so amazing. And now, 17 classico goals and all of em against Casilas. Wow! What a nightmare that name Messi must be for poor Iker. grin grin
Above all, good game and result for both sides. Moudrid kept their cool in this one. smiley
IMO, this was suppose to Madrid's game, i mean, looking at the makeshift defensive woes of FCB. I was dead scared the entire game, not that i was being pessimistic, but it was more of a wishful thinking to hope we don't concede more than one goal, and to blame VV is to be unrealistic. But i must say Adriano didnt do badly. Such a true utility player he is. I can bet he will play well as a DMF if called upon. He performed well, winning back balls time and again. I guess our coaches(Pep and Tito) are such transformers. They just know how to get the best out of the players, the ones who want to learn and adapt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
AjanleKoko: If we can turn up the gas like we did in the second half against all teams in la Liga, I think we can win the league.

Tito's team Barcelona is becoming the king of comebacks. The team is shaping up well, apart from defence.

AjanleKoko:

I was actually happy to see Montoya get a chance. Though he was a bit slow in reaction, leading to Ronaldo's second goal. But I have no complaints. The kids need to start playing. Shoot me, but he played better than most people would have expected. Even saw a shot bounce off the crossbar.

Both Ronaldo's goals may have been easily prevented but poor positioning from the makeshift defenders.

Yeah true. For me, I have no issues with using a makeshift defender, but he should be paired with a regular CB. 2 makeshift defenders is a no-no. I hope Bartra starts to get some minutes now, because the club claims they didn't buy a CB because we have Bartra and Fontas already in the squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
THE MESSIAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
AjanleKoko: This lack of center-backs is taking its toll on big games. Ronaldo's goal and Trochowski's goal in the last match were very similar.
Funny enough, both goals were caused by Dani Alves. His defending these days leaves much to desire. And that was why he was pulled off for Montoya. I learnt he was not really injured.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2012

Adriano was picked over Song for pace. Song would've have been ridiculed by Benzema, Ronaldo and Higuain going by the way Sevilla scored their second goal a week ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pretty happy with the result 8 POINTS!!!!, we could have won it but with no centre backs its a great result, imagine if we had just one of Pique or Puyol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (6252) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m), ThierryJay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.