Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,625 members, 7,937,840 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4783910 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (6294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
sebod:

Imagine our regular customer don take style avoid us in the second round cha.#cityourcustomer.

Lmaoooooooooooo! They should all go for Thanksgiving!
If they don't get to quarter final this time around, then we would know that they are really cursed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Debroslink:
When you had Hazard as your best in the league, a player who couldn't deliver them against 10-man PSG, and now I think Vardy is now their best in the league, you know the EPL league is clearly on the decline.

From Thierry Henry, Alan Shearer and Cristiano Ronaldo, now we have Hazard and Vardy is currently leading. Pathetic! sad
A mediocre league of over hyped players!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! They should all go for Thanksgiving!
If they don't get to quarter final this time around, then we would know that they are really cursed.
They should pray for an easy draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Krasid:
MSN=9 UCL goals, CR=11 UCL goals.
You should be happy for Benzema, he now has ambition! But the witches from Ronaldo's village has brought up the sex scandal which is about to cut short this his new ambitious style.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
sebod:
They should pray for an easy draw.
PSG would be the toughest team they would be able to meet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chai....so na like this City take go? sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Not to take away anything from him, but he scored those against small teams. Scoring Malmo 6 goals home and away (and maybe more coming) is nothing special if you ask me.

I know someone might think I am hating. But this is just the plain truth.

lol...dude has been off form lately but he really tried today....maybe you are right he scores and shines against the small teams....he was totally useless against PSG, Barca and last season 4-0 drubbing by Atletico. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:
EPL would have one less team next UCL. There is no escaping it. That league is the perfect epitome of over-hype. I pity EPL fans who still think their pathetic league is the best.

Imagine, Man Utd can't qualify ahead of PSV and Wolfsburg. Na wa oooooo.

Chelsea struggling to get ahead of Porto and Dynamo Kyiv. Na wa oooooo.

And Arse.nal are finding it hard to save their lives ahead of Olympiacos and Dinamo Zagreb. Na big wa oooooo.

Where is the EPL headed?

Did you know how many youth players Man u fielded today, the team is in serious injury crises...deir wingbacks are youths...Darmian is out injured, Rooney, Scneiderlin and I think Smalling is slightly injured too after the match...it's not gonna easy to win Wolsburg at home.

Depay, Martial, Lingard, Powell ...na dese small small boys play for Man u tonyt o...and the old scheni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:
CR7....10 goals in 6 matches....#Beastmode cheesy

6 against Malmo!
5 against Dynamo
0 against P.S.G

Typical Ronaldo! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
MysticZeus:

6 against Malmo! 5 against Dynamo 0 against P.S.G

Typical Ronaldo! grin
not dynamo....Doneskt are a strong team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Did you know how many youth players Man u fielded today, the team is in serious injury crises...deir wingbacks are youths...Darmian is out injured, Rooney, Scneiderlin and I think Smalling is slightly injured too after the match...it's not gonna easy to win Wolsburg at home.

Depay, Martial, Lingard, Powell ...na dese small small boys play for Man u tonyt o...and the old scheni.

You be man utd spokesman now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2015
In form Neymar: 16 goals in 18 games.Out of form CR: 21 goals in 20 games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Krasid:
In form Neymar: 16 goals in 18 games.Out of form CR: 21 goals in 20 games.

i doubt your a madrid fan. your just a cr7 fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro, why not drop this? You wanna be a part the war of words they undergo every now and then?

Let it slide abeg. It's not worth it.

You need to treat homesteady with iron hand. He is an immature, fairweather fan. He is already blaming me for hailing you guys correcting his folly. He is a kiddo.

Debroslink:
When you had Hazard as your best in the league, a player who couldn't deliver them against 10-man PSG, and now I think Vardy is now their best in the league, you know the EPL league is clearly on the decline.
(

On the decline yet an epl team, man city destroyed a la liga team that flogged barcelona and real madrid, home and away. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2015
rozayx5:

Krasid doesn't discuss real Madrid. It's Ronaldo here and there. Usbcable is a better Madrid fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2015
airmark:

On the decline yet an epl team, man city destroyed a la liga team that flogged barcelona and real madrid, home and away. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Story for the Devils. From your analogy, Man city will destroy Barca and Madrid right?

When we say EPL is on a decline, we mean the best club in EPL history spent 300m euros, but could not qualify from a group consisting of CSKA, PSV and Wolfsburg. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Debroslink:

When we say EPL is on a decline, we mean the best club in EPL history spent 300m euros, but could not qualify from a group consisting of CSKA, PSV and Wolfsburg. What a shame!

It's a shame to man utd not epl. Man utd's failure to qualify has nothing to do with epl's decline. If an epl team in 2012 that was n't in first four on epl table could knock the laliga champions, barca out, should we say la liga was on decline because of that ? Your guess is as good as mine. Use another point, thats ludicrously senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 09, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2789103/order-us-nigeria

ManU got dissapointed again lol.. Guys checkout my thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2015
airmark:

It's a shame to man utd not epl. Man utd's failure to qualify has nothing to do with epl's decline. If an epl team in 2012 that was n't in first four on epl table could knock the laliga champions, barca out, should we say la liga was on decline because of that ? Your guess is as good as mine. Use another point, thats ludicrously senseless.
Please check ur British agency Ihffs stats...then u know for the past 3yrs EPL is on a serious decline...Italy coming back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Krasid:
MSN=9 UCL goals, CR=11 UCL goals.
Unreasonable argument considering games missed by Leo and quality of opposition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2015
airmark:

All those rants are rubbish. Is it a new thing for players to be missing chances? You are not so smart at all. You were bitter you did nt win the match, calling for sergi roberto to return and thanking God for not watching the match said a lot about your loyalty. Debroslink said it all, you are not a true fan. A fairweather fan is even a mild word to use for you. Learn from other loyal fans and stop spitting stupidity. Thats why most of you foolishly call barcelona the greatest team of all time, idiocy at its peak. Real madrid is head and shoulder above your one-way team in silverwares' achievements.
Mr u don't need to rant about what u knw nothing about...removing do Stefano's 5straight ucl cups of d medevial era where we all know about Spanish politics and oppressions.I refer u to d stats again barca with the most trophy haul ...uefa n FIFA cups...pls check tanchu

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

And they have been fielding youth players since the start of the UCL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:03am On Dec 09, 2015
sebod:

I love playing them sha!
They are the best to play against. They make it so easy for us that, one couldn't be happier playing some other teams.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2015
phaamsaam:

Please check ur British agency Ihffs stats...then u know for the past 3yrs EPL is on a serious decline...Italy coming back

That may be a good point, but using man utd ejection from ucl this season to state epl is on decline was foolish at best. Man utd fans may tell you the injury problems in the team caused them this ouster and they may have a point. That's the point here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2015
phaamsaam:

Mr u don't need to rant about what u knw nothing about...removing do Stefano's 5straight ucl cups of d medevial era where we all know about Spanish politics and oppressions.I refer u to d stats again barca with the most trophy haul ...uefa n FIFA cups...pls check tanchu

What concerns anyone with spanish politics or what not? Real madrid has 32 la liga titles and 10 UEFA champions league trophies under barcelona's nose. That is a fact. No other club on this earth has beaten that record. what are you talking about? To know the most successful club in the world, it's few taps away via your fingers on your device. Fifa order of merit and IFHS club of the century given to Real madrid is not a joke. Don't disgrace yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2015
rozayx5:

Its been long affirmed and certified in this thread bro..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:02am On Dec 09, 2015
airmark:

That may be a good point, but using man utd ejection from ucl this season to state epl is on decline was foolish at best. Man utd fans may tell you the injury problems in the team caused them this ouster and they may have a point. That's the point here.
And Man U was the only team with injury problems right?
Remind me again,when was the last time four EPL teams qualified from the UCL group stages at once?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:06am On Dec 09, 2015
airmark:

What concerns anyone with spanish politics or what not? Real madrid has 32 la liga titles and 10 UEFA champions league trophies under barcelona's nose. That is a fact. No other club on this earth has beaten that record. what are you talking about? To know the most successful club in the world, it's few taps away via your fingers on your device. Fifa order of merit and IFHS club of the century given to Real madrid is not a joke. Don't disgrace yourself.
I hate to say this,but your poor and limited knowledge on Spanish club history and football politics is totally clouding your judgement..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Its easy for you to remove Di Steafano's five UCL but you find it hard to remove your dubious UCL wins in 06,09 and 11. You used 12 men to play against virtually all teams.
In 2005, in a second round match against chelsea, barca coach (Frank Rijkard) was seen coming out of the referee's (Anders Frisk) room during the break.
Result: The referee gave Drogba a red card within 10 mins of restart and the rest is history.

The officiating in 2009 against Chelsea was tagged as one of poorest match officiating in UCL history. We know what happened.

Do you know that in a quarter final match against AC Milan, Barcelona were awarded a penalty when the ball was NOT in play

I can go on and on but melo melo la fe wi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2015
ElDeeVee:

In 2005, in a second round match against chelsea, barca coach (Frank Rijkard) was seen coming out of the referee's (Anders Frisk) room during the break.
Result: The referee gave Drogba a red card within 10 mins of restart and the rest is history.

So in other words, are you trying to say Frank Rijkard get juju for mouth? because that would be the only logical explanation for this your false rumour gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2015
homesteady:

So in other words, are you trying to say Frank Rijkard get juju for mouth? because that would be the only logical explanation for this your false rumour gringrin
Actually, I guess name money matter them go discuss. Nothing is impossible when barca wan do their ojoro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2015
airmark:

Quoting 2012 and below as your case study shows you are not in touch with current reality. Show us the last time 2 la liga clubs didn't show in the last 4 of UCL.

A shame to Man United is a shame to EPL. 3 la liga teams topped their groups and 1 more may join them today. But when we see the likes of Kiev, Olympiakos, struggling with Chelsea and Arsenal respectively on the final day of group stage, you still will come and quote 2012.

Receive sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (6294) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, Ijustwantto(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), jpmoriarti(m), viciati(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.