Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687233 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
phaamsaam:

Its crystal clear d players don't like benitez tactical method..but when dere is a manager change d players suddenly start playing great...just look at Chelsea...won't b surprised xidane allows dem have their way n dey go on a long winning run....we gotta b careful blaugrana
ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
F*ck, the only reason why i was ok with yesterday's draw was because,i thought they'll spare benitez,but now he has been sacked?!,Damn you negredo!.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
I think they sacked Benitez now so that Zidane would use this 2nd half as learning period in preparation for next season. They were already bound to finish trophyless with Benitez, so they are trying to take advantage of the situation by sacking him and giving Zidane a chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Time to Play! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
homesteady:
I think they sacked Benitez now so that Zidane would use this 2nd half as learning period in preparation for next season. They were already bound to finish trophyless with Benitez, so they are trying to take advantage of the situation by sacking him and giving Zidane a chance.

Zinedine is obviously worse of!

They Might start struggling for a 4th Position sef! cheesy

Imagine Sacking a that Lost Just 3 matches out of 25 for a coach that Plunged your B-Team into the abyss of Relegation?

LMAO, Perez is a Clown abeg! gringringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
homesteady:

Nice thought.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
MysticZeus:

Zinedine is obviously worse of!

They Might start struggling for a 4th Position sef! cheesy

Imagine Sacking a that Lost Just 3 matches out of 25 for a coach that Plunged your B-Team into the abyss of Relegation?

LMAO, Perez is a Clown abeg! gringringringrin
I think homesteady might just be right. He struggled in his first season with Castilla, but things are looking good for him now being his second. So, they might just want him to try to settle things with the remainder of the season, so that by next season, it will start paying dividend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Barca Madrid rivalry go strong now o cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Barca Madrid rivalry go strong now o cheesy cheesy
we go still beat them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
dmcdad:

I think homesteady might just be right. He struggled in his first season with Castilla, but things are looking good for him now being his second. So, they might just want him to try to settle things with the remainder of the season, so that by next season, it will start paying dividend.

Dangerous Gamble!

He's not even a successful B-Team coach as was the Case of. Guadiola and Enrique!

Them wan be like us, but them nor go fit! gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
dmcdad....u promise to protest in Spain if benitez is sack......when will u start??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
pelvicky:
dmcdad....u promise to protest in Spain if benitez is sack......when will u start??
I said I would join the protest.tonguetonguetongue

Anywayz, getting cules together with a view to protesting the sack. Haba! That guy is the sole reason we are still in second albeit with a game in hand.

So, Culés need him back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
MysticZeus:

Dangerous Gamble!

He's not even a successful B-Team coach as was the Case of. Guardiola and Enrique!

Them wan be like us, but them nor go fit! gringrin
That's the problem. They always wanna work with the Barça model, but ko jór.

Honestly, they should work out their own model.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
We registered 77players along with Arda and Aleix shocked

Na wa o,we keep them for warehouse nii?? shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
'

Full list of all newly registered 77 players, across all cadres of team

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
That ban affected our youth team make up...also their progression...actually very happy and hopeful for the Lee guy at juvenile level....Fifa uefa n lfp can't stop us ....they would only try
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Barça's Unstoppable 2015 - 26 football records broken in a legendary year

Team Records

Barcelona extended their all-time record of most titles won among top five league clubs (88 trophies).

Barcelona became the first team in the history of European football to win two trebles.

Barcelona won five or more trophies in the same year for the 3rd time (2009, 2011, 2015). No other team have done it more than once.

Barça won the double (European Cup/Champions League + La Liga) for the fifth time, an all-time record in European football.

Barcelona won their sixth domestic double (La Liga + Spanish Cup), setting a new all-time record in Spain.

Barcelona became the first Spanish club in history to win 50 official games in a single season (2014/2015).

Barcelona became the first Spanish team in history to keep 33 clean sheets in a single season (2014/2015).

Barcelona became in May 2015 the first team in the history of La Liga to reach 80+ points in seven consecutive seasons.

Barcelona became the first team in Champions League history to reach the final after scoring at least two goals in every away game.

Barcelona scored 180 goals in 2015, a new all-time record in the history of Spanish football.

Player Records

Messi became the youngest player to win four Champions League titles.

Messi became the first player in history to score 332 club goals in six consecutive seasons (from 2009/2010 to 2014/2015).

Messi became the player with most goals in a Spanish stadium for a Spanish club (239 at the Camp Nou) surpassing Zarra who scored 227 goals at the San Mamés for Athletic Bilbao.

Messi, at the age of 27 years and 300 days, became the youngest player to score 400+ goals for a single European club.

Messi surpassed the mark of 1000 successful dribbles in La Liga since the start of the 2009/2010 season. No other player reached half in the same period.

Messi broke Hugo Sanchez' record and became the player who scored in most away games in La Liga history (81).

Messi broke Zarra's record and became the player with the most braces (two goals or more) in La Liga history (84).

Messi became the first player in the history of top 5 leagues to score 28+ goals in six consecutive seasons.

Messi became the only player in La Liga history to score an away hattrick in six consecutive seasons: from 2009/10 to 2014/15.

Neymar became the first player ever to score in both quarterfinals legs, semifinals legs and in the final of a Champions League season.

Ter Stegen became the first goalkeeper to play and win a Champions League final during his first season with a club.

Iniesta became the first player to assist in three different Champions League finals.

Piqué, Alves, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Pedro joined Eto’o as the only players that won the treble twice.

Douglas became the first non-European player in history to win a treble in his first season in Europe.

Barcelona became the first team which two new signings scored in a Champions League final: Rakitic and Suárez.

Messi, Neymar and Suárez scored 137 club goals in 2015, an all-time record by a trio in the history of Spanish football, and more than any other club besides Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
dmcdad:

That's the problem. They always wanna work with the Barça model, but ko jór.

Honestly, they should work out their own model.
You dey mind them?
Rafa only lost 3 matches out of 25, topped the UCL group while the copa scandal was not entirely his fault. If Barca had sacked Lucho same time last year after the Sociedad scandal, we wouldn't be here singing treble. Even though we all know the pot belly man can't win jack, not because he's entirely clueless but because there's a great Barca to compete with, I still don't know why he's not allowed to finish what he started. They can only dream to be like us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=dmcdad post=41677733][/quote]
Nawah ooo, even Douglas self dey set record. It can only be Barcelona!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
You can say that again bro... Little wonder we are more than a club.
sebod:

Nawah ooo, even Douglas self dey set record. It can only be Barcelona!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes ooooo. They can only dream and wish to be like us. But like they say; to be a man is not a day's job. You cant be like Barca overnight.

E no fit work. Lailai!
sebod:

You dey mind them?
Rafa only lost 3 matches out of 25, topped the UCL group while the copa scandal was not entirely his fault. If Barca had sacked Lucho same time last year after the Sociedad scandal, we wouldn't be here singing treble. Even though we all know the pot belly man can't win jack, not because he's entirely clueless but because there's a great Barca to compete with, I still don't know why he's not allowed to finish what he started. They can only dream to be like us.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Una forget to add "Vermalean played 1 match and won a treble" gringrin
How many Douglas play sef?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
E be like say Enrique and Zidane be enemies o grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Them get brawl that year na.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
bykebyke:

You don't expect them to be friends before.
I can't wait for the next classico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
dmcdad:

Them get brawl that year na.cheesycheesycheesy
E don set be that na. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
sebod:

You don't expect them to be friends before.
I can't wait for the next classico.
Me too bro. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
bykebyke:
E don set be that na. grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guardiola, 44, won 14 trophies in four incredible seasons as Barcelona’s manager from 2008-12 as the former Barca midfielder created one of the greatest teams in history. cool

Since 2013 he has taken that success to the Bundesliga and has led Bayern Munich to back-to-back German titles and added a German Cup along the way, yet success in the UEFA Champions League has evaded him at Bayern.

In terms of where he will be heading to in England, the three aforementioned giants are his most likely destination.

With Chelsea firing Jose Mourinho and currently having Guus Hiddink in charge on an interim basis, they’re on the hunt for a permanent appointment and are said to have already asked Guardiola to name his price. shocked cool

Manchester City
have long been linked with a move for the Catalan native who is closely linked with their directors, Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Sorriano, from the trio all spending time at Barcelona. Those directors and City’s Abu Dhabi owners see Guardiola as the key cog in helping City to elevate itself to becoming one of most famous clubs in the world.

As for Manchester United, their recent struggles have been well documented with Louis Van Gaal under increasing pressure at Old Trafford after $400 million was spent on new players but little progress has been made in terms of becoming contenders for the PL title and Champions League crown.

One thing is for sure, with Guardiola confirming he wants to head to England and already has offers on the table, an all-out battle between three of the PL’s big boys is about to play out for one of the greatest managers in the world.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/01/05/guardiola-confirms-hes-moving-to-the-premier-league/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Pep Guardiola...the world's most sought-after boss... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
coded01:
Guardiola, 44, won 14 trophies in four incredible seasons as Barcelona’s manager from 2008-12 as the former Barca midfielder created one of the greatest teams in history. cool

Since 2013 he has taken that success to the Bundesliga and has led Bayern Munich to back-to-back German titles and added a German Cup along the way, yet success in the UEFA Champions League has evaded him at Bayern.

In terms of where he will be heading to in England, the three aforementioned giants are his most likely destination.

With Chelsea firing Jose Mourinho and currently having Guus Hiddink in charge on an interim basis, they’re on the hunt for a permanent appointment and are said to have already asked Guardiola to name his price. shocked cool

Manchester City
have long been linked with a move for the Catalan native who is closely linked with their directors, Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Sorriano, from the trio all spending time at Barcelona. Those directors and City’s Abu Dhabi owners see Guardiola as the key cog in helping City to elevate itself to becoming one of most famous clubs in the world.

As for Manchester United, their recent struggles have been well documented with Louis Van Gaal under increasing pressure at Old Trafford after $400 million was spent on new players but little progress has been made in terms of becoming contenders for the PL title and Champions League crown.

One thing is for sure, with Guardiola confirming he wants to head to England and already has offers on the table, an all-out battle between three of the PL’s big boys is about to play out for one of the greatest managers in the world.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/01/05/guardiola-confirms-hes-moving-to-the-premier-league/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Pep Guardiola...the world's most sought-after boss... grin
I just wish he coaches Man United. But, I think he's likely heading to City. I wouldn't want him at Chelsea sha. They said he can't make it in the epl as anything that comes from Barça is average. Yet, he's the most sought after coach in the world, even Madrid approached him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
sebod:

I just wish he coaches Man United. But, I think he's likely heading to City. I wouldn't want him at Chelsea sha. They said he can't make it in the epl as anything that comes from Barça is average. Yet, he's the most sought after coach in the world, even Madrid approached him.
When I see that Madrid own weeks ago I just laugh. I say see the height of desperation oooooo. Sotey Perez want Pep. How him think say Pep go ever coach Madrid?

Of course anything is possible but...lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
dmcdad:

When I see that Madrid own weeks ago I just laugh. I say see the height of desperation oooooo. Sotey Perez want Pep. How him think say Pep go ever coach Madrid?

Of course anything is possible but...lipsrsealed
Madrid na yeye club nau. Dem fit approach Lucho self.
Yes, anything is possible in football, but, Pep himslef knows what it means to coach Madrid. He wouldn't want to lose his legendary status in Barca.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.