Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,555 members, 7,968,580 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4829078 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (6346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Rakitic will need to get back to his last season's form else Arda would steal lotta time from him.

You right... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bale just completed His Hat-Trick, and Ronaldo is yet to score!
Bwahahahahahha gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
_
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Florentino Perez regrets renewing Sergio Ramos' contract

Sergio Ramos got his multi-million contract renovation with Real Madrid in the summer. After threatening he would leave, eventually Florentino Perez caved and gave him 10 million euros a season. Now he's the third best paid player in the squad, behind Cristiano Ronaldo (17m) and Gareth Bale (11m). But his performance does not tally with his earnings.

Sergio Ramos is having a disgraceful season with Real Madrid. And it's not sensational to say so. The numbers show it. He has only played 13 games and has been injured for the other 12. Of the games he has played, Madrid have failed in eight of them. And of the 12 he hasn't played, Madrid won 11.

With Ramos in the team, Madrid have lost 17 of 21 points (three defeats and four draws), while with Ramos out, they have 34 of 36 points (11 wins and 1 draw).

Ramos, nearly 30, has done virtually nothing positive for Madrid since scoring the goal that set them on the way to La Decima in May 2014. He has caused problems with Perez, over his renewal, had fights with Gerard Pique and Cesc Fabregas, a bad relationship with Rafa Benitez and very poor sporting performance. Real Madrid's president regrets giving him his new deal.
When people wey know footie dey talk, person wey no even know the first name of the person wey born am sef go dey talk.

No be the same Ramos wey person dey tell me say deserve 2015 UEFA inclusion? Issorait.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Honestly I no just like that Adriano.
One thing with me is, once you are a barca player, I go just like you ni sha. Even when Song was here, I liked him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
coded01:

grin

As for Roberto... I am happy... cheesy

I must say... I admire today's line-up thereby resting other faithfuls... cheesy
It was spot on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
sebod:

One thing with me is, once you are a barca player, I go just like you ni sha. Even when Song was here, I liked him.
I like every other Barça players including Munir and Sandro. But Adriano dey annoy my life aswear!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

When people wey know footie dey talk, person wey no even know the first name of the person wey born am sef go dey talk.

No be the same Ramos wey person dey tell me say deserve 2015 UEFA inclusion? Issorait.
I just dey laugh dey enjoy that argument ehn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

I like every other Barça players including Munir and Sandro. But Adriano dey annoy my life aswear!
My guy na third class squad player. Na to just sit down dey train with big guys and dey win trophies like say tomorrow no dey. You no dey observe say na him dey dance pass when ever we win any trophy? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
sebod:

My guy na third class squad player. Na to just sit down dey train with big guys and dey win trophies like say tomorrow no dey. You no dey observe say na him dey dance pass when ever we win any trophy? grin grin grin
And him no dey ever complain about gametime. If I hear say him complain. Na just to dey win trophies like person wey them swear for.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
sebod:
I just dey laugh dey enjoy that argument ehn.
You dey mind that your guy ni? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Johnpaul88:
They are playing well really. They shouldn't be 2 nil down. Their courage to try to play good football in SB is admirable.

Their set pieces defending let them down.
And I can't still understand how they managed not to score.

Did you enjoy Ronaldo show? gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
homesteady:

The other time they won 10-2,Ronaldo scored just 1. Now they won 5-0 and no party for him? I forgot... No penalty, no party.sad

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

The other time they won 10-2,Ronaldo scored just 1. Now they won 5-0 and no party for him? I forgot... No penalty, no party.sad

cheesycheesycheesy

The last goal was supposed to be scored by him, but he was just doing rubbish and Benzema scored the goal! The look on his face was funny grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
]
dmcdad:

You dey mind that your guy ni? cheesycheesycheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
homesteady:

The last goal was supposed to be scored by him, but he was just doing rubbish and Benzema scored the goal! The look on his face was funny grin
Epic! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

I understand how you feel cos I feel same...But... shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
I must say.. I am surprised at the stats dmcdad is showing about Ramos... I never knew he was this bad...honestly! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
sebod:

Same with me... But some players dey wey I know aren't worth the risk...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
sebod:

Samba dance... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
coded01:
I must say.. I am surprised at the stats dmcdad is showing about Ramos... I never knew he was this bad...honestly! shocked lipsrsealed
I wasn't exaggerating when I said he is the most overrated defender in the world.

What did he do last year that Godin didn't do better?
What did he do last year that Chiellini didn't do better?
What did he do last year that Boateng didn't do better?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
coded01:

I understand how you feel cos I feel same...But... shocked lipsrsealed grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
homesteady:

i left at half time. I didn't see much of Ronaldo except for some desperate shootings. Glad none resulted in goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
coded01:

Same with me... But some players dey wey I know aren't what the risk...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Johnpaul88:
i left at half time. I didn't see much of Ronaldo except for some desperate shootings. Glad none resultef in goal.
Wicked!
Where is Krasid? I thought he would have switched allegiance to Bale by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
dmcdad:

I wasn't exaggerating when I said he is the most overrated defender in the world.

What did he do last year that Godin didn't do better?
What did he do last year that Chiellini didn't do better?
What did he do last year that Boateng didn't do better?

This is politics...

Godin own pain me...honestly... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Johnpaul88:
i left at half time. I didn't see much of Ronaldo except for some desperate shootings. Glad none resulted in goal.

see hatred for a fellow human being.
tomorrow now you will go to church begging God to bless your hustle forgetting you prayed for another mans failure when it had nothing to do with your progress.

Pope John Paul

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
usbcable:

see hatred for a fellow human being.
tomorrow now you will go to church begging God to bless your hustle forgetting you prayed for another mans failure when it had nothing to do with your progress.

Pope John Paul

Rev Fr. Cable
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 10, 2016
sebod:

Wicked!
Where is Krasid? I thought he would have switched allegiance to Bale by now.
Ronaldo is becoming an old horse. Sooner or later, his overstretched and over trained muscles are always going to cave in. He'll still be a good player but that's about all there'll be to it. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Messi in 2015:
La liga Best Player
La liga Best Forward
UCL best Goal of the season
Copa del Rey Best goal and MOTM
UEFA Super cup final man of the match
UEFA best player of the year
ESPN Player of the year
Champions league winner
Laliga winner
Copa del rey winner
Uefa super cup winner
Fifa Club World Cup Winner
Marca best player of the year,
Goal best player of the year
Globe Soccer Best player
Guardian best player
IFFHS Best player of the year
Best Player in Copa America
ESPY Awards Best International Athlete. So if u still think Messi don't deserve upcoming award, bro, visit the nearest hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2016
haywhy911:
Messi in 2015:
La liga Best Player
La liga Best Forward
ESPN Player of the year
Champions league winner
Laliga winner
Copa del rey winner
Uefa super cup winner
Globe Soccer Best player
Guardian best player
ESPY Awards Best International Athlete. So if u still think Messi don't deserve upcoming award, bro, visit the nearest hospital.

Beht Ronaldo won the pichichi grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2016
haywhy911:
Messi in 2015:
La liga Best Player
La liga Best Forward
ESPN Player of the year
Champions league winner
Laliga winner
Copa del rey winner
Uefa super cup winner
Globe Soccer Best player
Guardian best player

Who thinks messi doesn't deserve d ballon d'or ? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (6346) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Raalsalghul, stephennel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.