Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,293 members, 7,894,245 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4718428 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (6250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ashgray: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
erusen:
juve don comot,Bayern God forbbin,abeg make dem give us Wolfsburg or benfinca or realmadrid

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U go sée as dem go do mago mago give us bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Prefer knocking out Bayern now and stroll into d finals....but Bayern defence is complete pooo...would take dem apart seriously...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
dmcdad:

You say
two goal difference no plenty like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ashgray:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U go sée as dem go do mago mago give us bayern
no oh that one na final,if I HEAR
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank you very mush for knocking out that useless North London team. I expected 7-0 aggregate but i go manage the 5-1 lai dat. Pls epp me forward my thanks to MSN. Eshey gan!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
camp nou was water logged today,arsenal must have prayed to the gods
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nice game and kudos to the boys for a job well done.
Arsenal tried all they could, defended and attacked massively but failed to make their efforts count. Our boys took it easy with them and were able to absorb their pressure.
TerStegen did a great job and showed us he could be the best keeper in the world with time.
Suarez produced a moment of magic by scoring a breathtaking goal as MSN did what they do best to finish off the job.
Kudos to the coach and the players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Luis Enrique: "The only team I don't want to face (in the quarter-finals) is Barça."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Zetra:
78 - Messi and Suarez have scored 78 goals for Barca this season; seven more than Arsenal in all comps (71). grin embarassed
9goals...record of most goals scored in d UCL by a player against a single team

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
gr8 win....unbeaten continues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
‎@OptaJean
9 - Barcelona are in the quarter-finals of the CL for the 9th season in a row, best run ever in the tournament. Alone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
‎@krisvoakes
Arsenal's CL campaign is just last year's with a different Instagram filter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

two goal difference no plenty like that
Imagine the excuse. All these EPL guys sef. So wetin you dey expect before? Total aggregate of 5-1 no dey ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bimffo:

We will shock the World today.
Abeg wetin be that thing wey you talk again? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
dmcdad:
Abeg wetin be that thing wey you talk again? cheesy
Shey we no shock the world?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
ANOTHER SEASON, SAME OLD STORY

2010-11: Barcelona
2011-12: AC Milan
2012-13: Bayern Munich
2013-14: Bayern Munich
2014-15: Monaco
2015-16: Barcelona
Gunners UCL routine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Bimffo:

Shey we no shock the world?
Na true you talk jare. The world never recover from the shock sef.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Congrats oo, eyin temi!!! Unto the next 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2016
bykebyke:
Bartemou should do everything in his power to keep Ter Stegen,if its to lock him inside a room till Bravo retires,let him do it. grin
That guy good ooooo. One of my boiz.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2016

Sergio Busquets is the conductor of the greatest team

Of course, Messi is the leader, Suarez and Neymar the co-stars. But Busquets is the man in the engine room, dictating the tempo. Tik tak is the sound of the ball passing from player to player, hence tiki taka. And no-one understands that game better than the man schooled by Pep Guardiola in Barca’s B team.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:54am On Mar 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:
this game na draw today,
Arsenal have a funny way of ruining the fun for everybody.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ashgray: 1:07am On Mar 17, 2016
'ARSENAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN PENALTY AGAINST BARCELONA'
By Chris Davie

Former Premier League referee Howard Webb claims that the Gunners should have been given a spot kick for Javier Mascherano's trip on Alex Iwobi

Arsenal should have been awarded a penalty in their 3-1 defeat to Barcelona, according to former Premier League and World Cup referee Howard Webb.

The Gunners were trailing when Alex Iwobi was clipped by Javier Mascherano as he was running into Barcelona’s area, but Russian referee Sergei Karasev waved play on.

Mohamed Elneny had cancelled out Neymar’s opener before a stunning strike from Luis Suarez and a neat finish from close range from Lionel Messi wrapped up the victory for the Champions League holders.

“On first viewing, I thought Iwobi clipped his own heels, but when we look at it a bit closer, we see Mascherano actually makes contact with the left leg of Iwobi, which causes that leg to go onto his own heel,” Webb told BT Sport.

“Mascherano has a duty of care not to be careless, not to cause that contact, would Iwobi have gone down if Mascherano has not been there? No he wouldn’t. He would have stayed on his feet.

“For me, that’s a foul, doesn’t have to be intentional, just careless, it’s maybe just on the line so I think it’s a penalty.”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ashgray: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Ashgray:
By Chris Davie

Former Premier League referee Howard Webb claims that the Gunners should have been given a spot kick for Javier Mascherano's trip on Alex Iwobi

Arsenal should have been awarded a penalty in their 3-1 defeat to Barcelona, according to former Premier League and World Cup referee Howard Webb.

The Gunners were trailing when Alex Iwobi was clipped by Javier Mascherano as he was running into Barcelona’s area, but Russian referee Sergei Karasev waved play on.

Mohamed Elneny had cancelled out Neymar’s opener before a stunning strike from Luis Suarez and a neat finish from close range from Lionel Messi wrapped up the victory for the Champions League holders.

“On first viewing, I thought Iwobi clipped his own heels, but when we look at it a bit closer, we see Mascherano actually makes contact with the left leg of Iwobi, which causes that leg to go onto his own heel,” Webb told BT Sport.

“Mascherano has a duty of care not to be careless, not to cause that contact, would Iwobi have gone down if Mascherano has not been there? No he wouldn’t. He would have stayed on his feet.

“For me, that’s a foul, doesn’t have to be intentional, just careless, it’s maybe just on the line so I think it’s a penalty.”

I DEY ASK MYSELF "wetin dis Guy smoke ?" undecided undecided??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Ashgray:
By Chris Davie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 4:34am On Mar 17, 2016
dmcdad:

Imagine the excuse. All these EPL guys sef. So wetin you dey expect before? Total aggregate of 5-1 no dey ok?
I was joking bro
gunners fans,no shame in losing to this team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ashgray:
By Chris Davie

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Ashgray:
By Chris Davie

On first viewing, I thought Iwobi clipped his own heels, but when we look at it a bit closer, we see Mascherano actually makes contact with the left leg of Iwobi, which causes that leg to go onto his own heel,” Webb told BT Sport.

.... THE EMBOLDENED SAYS IT ALL. Mr. WEBB WHO WAS WATCHING FROM HIS HOME'S COMFORT COULDN'T SEE THE FOUL ON FIRST VIEWING , I WONDER WHY HE EXPECTS AN ON-FIELD REF TO DETECT THAT WITHOUT THE AID OF REPLAYS..

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2016
spot on.
haywhy911:
.... THE EMBOLDENED SAYS IT ALL. Mr. WEBB WHO WAS WATCHING FROM HIS HOME'S COMFORT COULDN'T SEE THE FOUL ON FIRST VIEWING , I WONDER WHY HE EXPECTS AN ON-FIELD REF TO DETECT THAT WITHOUT THE AID OF REPLAYS..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Stùpid Aunty spambot. angry

We may get Atletico Madrid tomorrow. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
dmcdad:

That guy good ooooo. One of my boiz.cheesy
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
bykebyke:
Stùpid Aunty spambot. angry

We may get Atletico Madrid tomorrow. lipsrsealed
We may get any of the other quarter finalists. At this juncture, there are no restrictions whatsoever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bring it on... Anybody... angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (6250) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.