Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4704825 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
The truth of the matter is that la Liga is an autonomous league controlled by madristas and La masias in power. It is more of a power tussle between the two states. So sorry to other clubs in Spain, no wonder they lack financial power to give competition to those two giant. These two clubs are corruption personified.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Austeeenxx: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
For the sake of sanity, nobody should reply this attention seeker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Austeeenxx:
For the sake of sanity, nobody should reply this attention seeker.

Yea true, nobody should

He's bored
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
La Masia in Government?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
bykebyke:
La Masia in Government?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

u shouldn't be surprised, considering who its coming frm

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
dmcdad:

That means to you Messi shouldn't be called the G.O.A.T.

I love Messi bro, probably even more than you do,( and people call me Messi), but it's unwise to call any player the greatest of all time. I hope you understand my reason for this.

He can't be the greatest of all time if he can't even be the greatest Barça player, ever!

Is that what you are saying?

Messi and Kubala played in different era, and despite the fact that this discourse is surely leading to comparing them, comparing them is illogical. Kubala was a beacon of hope at a time when all was bad, not just for Barca as a club, but Catalonia as a region. The Camp Nou exists today because people couldn't just get enough of Kubala..

Meanwhile, I have read alot about Kubala but I won't still put him against Messi

He has never been considered amongst the greatest like Di Stefano, Cryuff, Eusebio, Maradona and Pelé.

This is not true.

Messi has always been considered the greatest ever by a vast majority of people even ahead of the 2 greats (Pelé and Maradona). If Kubala has never been mentioned in such breadth, then I don't think it's worthy to say he is the greatest Barça player ever. Moreover, Messi made all his fame and name from Barça and not Argentina. Hence, if Kubala were to be number 1, then that would automatically mean he is greater than Messi football-wise.
In my first answer, I put both in first position. But after again checking the number of games Kubala achieved all what he achieved, I decided he merited the number one position even though I never watched him play..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
dmcdad:

Meanwhile, the player of the century poll ain't for this 21st century. Ain't that supposed to be for the 20th century? undecided

Because he obviously didn't play in this century.
Nah he didn't!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Barca is the club I support in Spain but truth be said they are corrupt, Real Madrid is worse and Atletico are doing catch up to those two. So sorry for others.

Imagine a league where two clubs share 80% TV right while other 18 clubs share the remaining 20%, if that's not authoritative then what it is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hope everybody hold their ignore buttons? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
hensben:
Barca is the club I support in Spain but truth be said they are corrupt, Real Madrid is worse and Atletico are doing catch up to those two. So sorry for others.

Imagine a league where two clubs share 80% TV right while other 18 clubs share the remaining 20%, if that's not authoritative then what it is.
bro its a lie joor.. barca cannot be corrupt like your club chelsea whr terry sleeps with his teammates wife!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Madridiots. angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Daft moffo's everrwere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Madridiots. angry angry angry
Yeah bro...they are really idiots grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Seems Stegen is injured.
Fück.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
After succeeding in chasing out Bravo, the best way to pay us is by getting injured abi?
What's the issue with Stegen and injury ehn?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
bykebyke:
La Masia in Government?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
bykebyke:
I hold am like say my life depend on amcheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
sebod:
After succeeding in chasing out Bravo, the best way to pay us is by getting injured abi?
What's the issue with Stegen and injury ehn?
I just tire sef...angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
dmcdad:

I just tire sef...angry
We are stuck with Masip from now till we face Atletico. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
sebod:

You forget say we get Cillessen? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
bykebyke:

You forget say we get Cillessen? grin
Oops! I don forget say we even don get a back up sha. Na so the guy go do take up number one again as Stegen no go ever stay fit to save hin career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

bro its a lie joor.. barca cannot be corrupt like your club chelsea whr terry sleeps with his teammates wife!!!! angry angry angry angry
He slept with his formal team mate ex not wife point of correction and that's not corruption, I believe you're educated enough to know corruption cases and oozes in Barca and Madrid; from not paying tax to Neymar's transfer saga to Real Madrid fielding a suspended player in cola de Roy to Franco et al.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
sebod:
Cillessen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
hensben:
He slept with his formal team mate ex not wife point of correction and that's not corruption, I believe you're educated enough to know corruption cases and oozes in Barca and Madrid; from not paying tax to Neymar's transfer saga to Real Madrid fielding a suspended player in cola de Roy to Franco et al.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hold the ignore button like your life depends on it gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Suarez can come as a sub tomorrow.

paco should start.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao it's people like him that has made google introduce features to differentiate between humans and animals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:22am On Sep 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Cillessen
I don even forget that one self cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2016
hensben:
You lied sir

Hazard just won player of the month, if it were to be number of goals he won't have won it. Football professionals and lovers watch other part of the game not just who scored, this other part of the game are very essential to football lovers not cr7/messi fan boys.

Which player of the month? Can you show us a picture of him holding the trophy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:23am On Sep 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which player of the month? Can you show us a picture of him holding the trophy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Hensben can we compare Degea and neuer remember they play in different leagues

Can we compare Lewandowski and suarez

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.