Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695332 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
ddippset:
lol. you mean physicality with sense?

Yea sure. cheesy,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]So he is the only defensive player in the team? Since he left injured how many defensive players have won the team of the month? Or Mourinho defensive minded is only for Bailey but not for Rojo Jones Smalling Shaw or Blind[/s]

Valencia won motm , kelechi , man city academy product disgraced ajayi later killed him. He is a shakabula player. He will develop to become great as epl will toughen him.

raumdeuter:

Maybe Man Utd wasnt paying atention to CL that was what made them crash out last season too and Spurs too wasnt attaching importnace to CL
Everton Man Utd and Liverpool were playing their first team in Europa yet dem dey lie say they didnt attach importance to it

The last two times man utd met valencia, they screwed them . Man city hammered sevilla home and away last season. Villareal was flogged out of ucl by arsenal last time. Take away real, barca, atm, what we have are championship sides in laliga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
ddippset:
quite correct. Stoke city is always their SI unit when discussing the EPL. I pray Stoke city plays barca someday. but then how could that be possible? even if barca decides to lose matches and end up 6th to in order to play Stoke in the Europa league , they still wouldn't find them there.
Lol. You dey badt.... @wont find them there!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Messi masterclass incoming. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
airmark:

Valencia won motm , kelechi , man city academy product disgraced bailly, ajayi later killed him. He is a shakabula player. He will develop to become great as epl will toughen him.

The last two times man utd met valencia, they screwed them . Man city hammered sevilla home and away last season. Villareal was flogged out of ucl by arsenal last time. Take away real, barca, atm, what we have are championship sides in laliga.

Hehehe

Didn't sevilla walloped Liverpool to win the Europa league?
Didn't Atletico Bilbao win man u home and away few seasons ago?

If these two teams which aren't amongst the top La Liga teams could do this to the best team in England. N.B I said England and not EPL then the "championship teams" would win the EPL consecutively
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
airmark:

Partly true they have great players in same team while other teams paraded malnourished players. Also they looked much better as they saw large quantity of mumu players that are in majority of other teams. Tackles were flying on them in epl but in la liga, defenders are less-aggressive. Ronaldo was just chewing gums banging in goals with ease smiling. grin
Guy, I know you are braindead, but stop screaming it in our face.
If a football league commits too much foul, it simply means they have their priorities misplaced, thinking they are playing rugby or American football.
Football is called the Beautiful game, not the Aggressive game .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Because airmark is retardded
And Braindead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Barca line-up vs Celtic: Ter Stegen, Roberto, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba, Gomes, Busquets, Rakitic, Messi, Suarez, Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Neymar-Suarez-Messi

Gomes-Busquets-Rakitic

Digne-Mascherano-Pique-Sergi Roberto.

Missed one.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
I hear say Neymar lost the ball 42 times in 90mins against Malaga in Messi and Suarez's absence just because he is playing with LA liga superstars like Paco and Arda
Try play with Torres and Schrulle
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
bykebyke:
Messi masterclass incoming. cheesy

Guy, no jinx us ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't know if we should finish second or first. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
ddippset:
in life nothing is finite. it doesn't mean there's no physicality at all in Spain or there's no technicality at all in England. am sure you know what I mean .

Absolutely.

TRendlona:

Technical physicality cheesy

Lol, dey deceive yourself o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Where can I stream ooooo cry

I don search tire
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Are we playing to win this match at all?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Neymar I go praise you for that pass.Awesome vision.

Messi...Goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Messi just keeps saving dis uselezz team angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes o But when Barca was sitting in 5th they still claimed Barca was part of why La Liga is a 2horse race
I tire oooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
airmark:

Yes, not every team attaches importance to europa league like sevilla and other laliga moribund teams. If i am a player of man utd, having tasted ucl nights before, i will devour two bottles of beer before those europa matches.
Funny enough, this is not a good-enough excuse to lose to Bilbao home and away. We lost against City some weeks back according to you, according to your logic then, it's either we sold the match or we just weren't interested in winning since we knew definitely we would top the group regardless of that result.

Bottom line? Winning is winning! Losing is losing! Don't come up with cheap excuses like the above. I rest my case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Man Utd will still get back to their feet, they have the players and Mou is still a top coach, forget the banters and all, Liverpool is looking rejuvenated, so, we can't conclude the EPL is a 2 horse race.

Arsenal is just always there to mark attendance and make the top 4, maybe that might change soon, maybe.

Just like I submitted earlier,

First Tier right now has Liverpool, MAN city and Chelsea, (a spot is reserved for Manutd till they start getting it right) thats 4 strong teams

2nd Tier has Arsenal, Spurs, I can't think of any other team that comes close.

These are teams that have quality future star players in abundance, some of the players Madrid, Barca might eventually poach away in the nearest future.

Ddippset, I am still expecting your thoughts on what I posted to you.

If Liverpool could be counted as part of tittle challengers because they look rejuvenated, then we have to also count Sevilla who pummelled same Liverpool last season as a title challenger too. No?

You don't expect me to take your tier 2 as part of serious contenders, that leaves me to only your tier 1 to access. Your tier one has City, Chelsea and Liverpool. and, according to your logic in your question 'when last did Spur win Epl' Liverpool should be struck out of the list because we can't even remember when last they won the league. That leaves me with only Chelsea and City.

I put it to you again based on your logic bro, can we regard the Epl as a two horse race? Bearing in mind you personally deleted Spurs from the list, you have also admitted Arsenal are only pretenders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
philfearon:
Why do Spain do so well in Europe?
Because they have great oppositions at home who actually play football.
When you play against teams like Athletico Madrid, FCBarcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Athletic Bilbao, Villareal;
And play against such great World Best players like Yours truly, Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Pique, Ramos, Neymar, GriezMann,Bale, Koke,Arda Turan, Godin, certified more than platinum home and away, you tend to be at your best always.

Why are EPL teams failing in Europe?
No good opposition at home. When a league uses low-lifers like Stoke City as reference point of how tough a team is, and uses the likes of Underachievers like Arsenal to point to how to play good football, then you know something is amiss and it's deteriorating rapidly and faster than a Canon ball.
You can imagine someone opening his gut and spitting trash that there is a reason Messi has not scored against Chelsea. Apparently, Chelsea is the ultimate EPL team every other EPL club should look up to. Hurrah! And you still wonder why EPL is not doing so good aside home soil!
When people wey get sense yarn, we dey know.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats the truth. EPL teams are all equal in mediocrity thats why they look competitive. Its like 20 lepers running a race among themselves.

Balon dor for the past 5 seasons has looked like a La liga roll call
DK walai, you got no chill.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lana1:
While Jose keeps saving the best team in England grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Can someone tell one Barcelona player that there is only one Ronaldinho? angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Imagine thinking Pique is not the best cb in the world. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Neymar equals the most assists ever in champions league season,and we are still at the group stage. shocked shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lana1:

better don't commit shoeside
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
ddippset:
lol. you mean physicality with sense?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
philfearon:
And Braindead.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
philfearon:

[s]Guy, I know you are braindead, but stop screaming it in our face.
If a football league commits too much foul, it simply means they have their priorities misplaced, thinking they are playing rugby or American football.
Football is called the Beautiful game, not the Aggressive game .[/s]

Who is this fvcktard quoting me? You use anything allowed in the game to win it. Chelsea bundled barca out of ucl in 2012 without using cutlasses. Next time use your brain to interpret my views, if you cant, dont quote me. Donkey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
It seems Bayern Munich is the new Man Utd... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
sebod:

If Liverpool could be counted as part of tittle challengers because they look rejuvenated, then we have to also count Sevilla who pummelled same Liverpool last season as a title challenger too. No?

You don't expect me to take your tier 2 as part of serious contenders, that leaves me to only your tier 1 to access. Your tier one has City, Chelsea and Liverpool. and, according to your logic in your question 'when last did Spur win Epl' Liverpool should be struck out of the list because we can't even remember when last they won the league. That leaves me with only Chelsea and City.

I put it to you again based on your logic bro, can we regard the Epl as a two horse race? Bearing in mind you personally deleted Spurs from the list, you have also admitted Arsenal are only pretenders.

See as u dey throw am to me like say na u be prosecuting counsel...lol

I was clearly talking about this season by including Pool as a title contender, they have no European commitment and are still much better than Spurs over all....

I for one cannot say who is gonna win the league but I can tell you its gonna be either city, Pool or Chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: sebod(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.