Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4820168 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) ... (6335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Debroslink:

But he shines brightest when the ovation is loudest. I mean, point to any player, past or present who has provided assists in 3 different UCL final matches apart from Iniesta.

Fine he glittered in the past.
But you don't say a midfielder is shinning when he has no goal or assist to his boots, right?

PS
I have nothing against the baldy. He is the only sane person in that club. But not having his old playmates (Xavi,Alves,Valdez,Puyol,Dinho,Eto'o etc)around him again has affected his performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

So those two sweet assists vs Barca never brought trophies to Chelsea in 2012?

Is it ZERO goals and ZERO assists in one calendar year that will bring trophies to Chelsea?

You think any major club in Europe will stomach their key attacking midfielder going one full year with ZERO goals and ZERO assists? Thank God for MSN.
*sighs*

Where do I start from? undecided

When did goals and assists become the only thing about football?
Have the Squawkas and WhoScored of this world blinded us to the extent that football is now about just goals and assists?

Do you think we Barcelona fans do not see Iniesta's stat?
Do we complain about it?
No.
Why?
Because we know there is more to his game than scoring goals or giving assists.

Currently,for Barcelona's midfield to function properly..It needs a 33year old Iniesta to be fully fit.

The MSN you are thanking God for requires Iniesta to function properly.

Iniesta just recently came back from injury,and during his absence Barcelona played their worst football this season,with our midfield getting exposed left,right and centre,plus a stüpid coach who could not fix it.

Now he is back and Barcelona is also back,our players who were out of form,Busquets especially,are also now playing well.
Because Iniesta has returned with his associative play.

I'm 100% sure you watch Iniesta at least once or twice a season,then when it's time for you to begin your hate on him,you go to WhoScored to check his goals and assists tally but ignoring the football he played. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:
Debroslink is a club fan not football fan. He's one of those up Barca fans that started supporting the club during Ronaldinho time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
bykebyke:

*sighs*

Have the Squawkas and WhoScored of this world blinded us to the extent that football is now about just goals and assists?

Do we complain about it?
No.
Why?

Currently,for Barcelona's midfield to function properly..It needs a 33year old Iniesta to be fully fit.

Iniesta just recently came back from injury,and during his absence Barcelona played their worst football this season,with our midfield getting exposed left,right and centre,plus a stüpid coach who could not fix it.

Now he is back and Barcelona is also back,our players who were out of form,Busquets especially,are also now playing well.

I'm 100% sure you watch Iniesta at least once or twice a season,then when it's time for you to begin your hate on him,you go to WhoScored to check his goals and assists tally but ignoring the football he played. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you think ZERO GOALS and ZERO ASSISTS can win anything for a club like Chelsea? Is it Salomon Kalou and Malouda that will provide them?

It is only in Barca you type this kind of rubbish, because you have the luxury of doing so.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
bykebyke:

*sighs*

Do we complain about it?
No.
Why?

But you guys are quick to use stats when comparing Neymar to Hazard, even when hazard is deployed as LMF/winger in 4-2-3-1 formation with a RB playing as LB behind him compare to Neymar who play as LWF/Striker in 4-3-3 formation with a natural LB behind him and Messi the creator giving him two yards goals that season.
Double standard men.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
hensben:
Debroslink is a club fan not football fan. He's one of those up Barca fans that started supporting the club during Ronaldinho time.

These are the comments you make when you have no contribution to make.

For your info, I started supporting Barcelona when a certain Nigerian winger was bought in the mid 90s. And my support increased greatly when my arch rival team won 3 UCL titles in 5 years in late 90s and early 2000s.

All these events happened before Ronaldinho came to Europe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

Do you think ZERO GOALS and ZERO ASSISTS can win anything for a club like Chelsea? Is it Salomon Kalou and Malouda that will provide them?

It is only in Barca you type this kind of rubbish, because you have the luxury of doing so.
It's football,What works for A might not work for B.

You get the kind of players that suit your team.
You want a Lampard type of midfielder you get him.
You want an Iniesta type you get him.
You want a Modric type you get him.

There are different profiles for midfielders...and midfielders like Iniesta who do not have the kind of stats that makes you want your team to drop 50million on their head in the summer are not your type..I get it.

But to constantly berate him to make it seem like he does nothing on the pitch with Zero goals and Zero assists is quite insulting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
hensben:
But you guys are quick to use stats when comparing Neymar to Hazard, even when hazard is deployed as LMF/winger in 4-2-3-1 formation with a RB playing as LB behind him compare to Neymar who play as LWF/Striker in 4-3-3 formation with a natural LB behind him and Messi the creator giving him two yards goals that season.
Double standard men.
Find the people weh deh argue Hazard with you tell them that one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

That's the beauty of MSN. Before MSN, Iniesta provided up to 15 to 20 assists per season. When MSN came, your job is to maintain possession in midfield and allow MSN to finish things up upfront.

However, when things become complex such as UCL finals or El Clasico, Iniesta takes the mantle as the Lord of creativity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
bykebyke:

It's football,What works for A might not work for B.

You get the kind of players that suit your team.
You want a Lampard type of midfielder you get him.
You want an Iniesta type you get him.
You want a Modric type you get him.

There are different profiles for midfielders...and midfielders like Iniesta who do not have the kind of stats that makes you want your team to drop 50million on their head in the summer are not your type..I get it.

But to constantly berate him to make it seem like he does nothing on the pitch with Zero goals and Zero assists is quite insulting.

We were here when Iniesta was begging Guardiola to teach him how to score goals and make assists.

It's not due to any megedefegede, it's simply down to the fact that he no fit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Debroslink:

That's the beauty of MSN. Before MSN, Iniesta provided up to 15 to 20 assists per season. When MSN came, your job is to maintain possession in midfield and allow MSN to finish things up upfront.

However, when things become complex such as UCL finals or El Clasico, Iniesta takes the mantle as the Lord of creativity.

Iniesta provide wetin?

Even then, his assist ratio was not phucking with Dani Alves, much less Lampard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

We were here when Iniesta was begging Guardiola to teach him how to score goals and make assists.

It's not due to any megedefegede, it's simply down to the fact that he no fit.
I hear bro..leave it for us.

Na Barcelona fans burden.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

Iniesta provide wetin?

Even then, his assist ratio was not phucking with Dani Alves, much less Lampard.

As a coach, when you see the UCL trophy or world cup trophy in front of you in 'winner takes it all' match, who would you have in your midfield to supply the assist?

Iniesta or Lampard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
airmark:

Osama bin laden was also a peace-loving man.

Great. Now he compares me with Osama. grin

Contrary to your held beliefs, I'm stalwart in my advocacy for peace. People just keep pushing back the boundaries of my patience, then paint a villainy portrait of me when I decide to rebut.

Even Jesus, the son of GOD, while on earth, had a tolerance threshold for fückery. See how he lashed out at the traders who defiled the temple with their baldfaced cozenage and money-grubbing schemes intended to defraud the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Debroslink:

As a coach, when you see the UCL trophy or world cup trophy in front of you in 'winner takes it all' match, who would you have in your midfield to supply the assist?

Iniesta or Lampard

As a coach, I know ZERO goals and ZERO assists can not even get me to the final if not for the sweat of others.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
usbcable:

I have nothing against the baldy. He is the only sane person in that club. But not having his old playmates (Xavi,Alves,Valdez,Puyol,Dinho,Eto'o etc)around him again has affected his performance.
so when he score a sweet goal and receive a standing ovation from your fans, puyol, eto and dinho dey there abi.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
pelvicky:
so when he score a sweet goal and receive a standing ovation from your fans, puyol, eto and dinho dey there abi.
The other names were there.
Now that the gang is dying out his own performance /contributionsisnaleo panning out.

He has maybe 2 more seasons till he leaves Barca I guess leaving only Messi Bisquit and Shakira from the old guard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
You guys here are funny sha, still arguing with Ibime on this same old topic?
Ibime once claimed Iniesta was the best in the world and even declared him better than his Lord Lampard.

Years later, he changed his mind as he's become older and and well rounded. Since he'll still be getting better as he grows older, there's a high tendency that he'll still change his mind on some certain issues. And as such, don't be surprised when he looks back, check what exactly the goals and assists of Lampard helped his country achieve and couldn't get one despite the array of stars he played with, checks for his contributions in the major finals he's played and couldn't find any convincing one, he might finally declare him a fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

As a coach, I know ZERO goals and ZERO assists can not even get me to the final if not for the sweat of others.
Dude, stop insulting yourself.
It is very foolish and moronic of you to ridicule Iniesta for whatever reason.
I guess feeling like a local champion in Nairaland Rap section is affecting your head!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Great. Now he compares me with Osama. grin

Contrary to your held beliefs, I'm stalwart in my advocacy for peace. People just keep pushing back the boundaries of my patience, then paint a villainy portrait of me when I decide to rebut.

Even Jesus, the son of GOD, while on earth, had a tolerance threshold for fückery. See how he lashed out at the traders who defiled the temple with their baldfaced cozenage and money-grubbing schemes intended to defraud the poor.

You are more of a peace-loving osama than our lord, Jesus christ. You attested to the fight against fraudsters by christ in the emboldened above. Let's do a rewind real quick. You did the direct opposite here on nairaland, when coogar was confirmed to have defrauded his girlfriend in a popular credit card scam that rocked this forum last year. You attacked me and everyone that fought and asked coogar to pay for his fraudulence. It beats my imagination seeing you now, comparing yourself to Jesus christ. I dont think you will want me to bring your past posts.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's getting hot in here!

I'm sweating already. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
sebod:
Years later, he changed his mind as he's become older and and well rounded.

Is this an indirect dig at Ibime's weight?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
u can't just compare Lampard to Iniesta. Iniesta is way better!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
All these guys sef undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is this an indirect dig at Ibime's weight?
No sir! I only meant he's get more experienced and better as the years roll by. So, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few years he declares Lampard a fraud since Iniesta was once his best player grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
sebod:

No sir! I only meant he's get more experienced and better as the years roll by. So, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few years he declares Lampard the Barca Killer a fraud since Iniesta was once his best player grin grin

Fixed. From now on, all "Up Barka" boys should reference Lampard the Barca Killer by his proper nomenclature

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

Fixed. From now on, all "Up Barka" boys should reference Lampard the Iniesta Worshipper by his proper nomenclature

Yes, that's is.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
am I seeing double on this forum today or what? who dares to compare lampard to Iniesta? the only thing lampard could do better than Iniesta is shoot the ball at a speed of 1km/s. world cup winner! ballon dor silver medalist! 4 time champions league winner! in the era of lampard, xavi and iniesta because the standard of measurement for all midfielders that ever liveth. please MESSIah forgive them for they know not what they do!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
coded01:
Carlos Tevez is about to become the best paid footballer in the history of the sport

The 32-year-old will join Shaghai Shenhua next month on a deal worth €730,000 (£614,000) a week.

Na Shaghai money sure pass oh... Dmcdad how far na? shocked
I don dey reason that side sef.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ibime:

Fixed. From now on, all "Up Barka" boys should reference Lampard the Barca Killer by his proper nomenclature
While all "up Shekpe" boys should reference Iniesta the Chelsea silencer cum nightmare by his proper nomenclature tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) ... (6335) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.