Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,314 members, 7,936,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4781978 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (6291) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
bykebyke:

Neymar has scored goals like that and goals that are better than that during his time at Santos.

Did I argue that with you, is that how well you can interpret that simple question I asked?

If Neymar scores that kinda goal again against, say Alaves, will you discredit the goal, telling us its because Alaves defenders are useless and that the goal is just there, nothing special.

I asked you but u seem to have cleverly skipped it, was Boateng also a useless defender cos Hazard and Messi used him to wipe floor on different occasions?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Did I argue that with you, is that how well you can interpret that simple question I asked?

If Neymar scores that kinda goal again against, say Alaves, will you discredit the goal, telling us its because Alaves defenders are useless and that the goal is just there, nothing special.

I asked you but u seem to have cleverly skipped it, was Boateng also a useless defender cos Hazard and Messi used him to wipe floor on different occasions?
Boateng was used to wipe the floor by Messi,Greatest Ever.

Vs Hazard he was injured. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
bykebyke:

Will you die if you say the truth as it is?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Will you die if you say the truth as it is?? cheesy cheesy
No be truth weh I talk make you deh on my case now? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
bykebyke:
Nihilist..your boy representing. grin grin

Gay guys like handsome and rich footballer.

What a surprise. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

So winning penalty is something great when it's Neymar
But it's awoof when it's Hazard
Quote me where I said it's awolf when Hazard wins it... Meanwhile, I made mention of the technique...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Say the truth dmcdad, if Neymar scored the kinda goal Hazard scored yesterday against the worst team in Laliga, would you discredit the goal and tell us that its because the defenders are useless, I mean against a team like Alaves not a UCL team like Arsenal now.
Honestly you know I wouldn't... But you and I know quite well why the goal was somewhat discredited. Because of the one involved, whom your fellow fan had praised to high Heavens in the hopes of undermining Busi.

So you see...?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
bykebyke:

Neymar has scored goals like that and goals that are better than that during his time at Santos.
Sure!!! No dispute about that.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Later he'll start claiming that he is not bias, Hazard gets fouled and scores a PK, it's awoof PK, Neymar gets fouled and score the PK, he is a boss. Smh
You dey fall my hand oooo. Why this jargons na? Quote where I disregard Hazard winning and scoring a PK.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
bykebyke:

EPL defenders are known to be shït.

Which is why a nothing player like Mahrez won PFA player of the year against onyibo defenders like them. grin

Mahrez came to Africa and faced Defenders that eat FuFu for breakfast,lunch and dinner and couldn't do shït. grin grin

So pardon me,if I see nothing but mediocre defending in Eden's goal. grin

grin cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
sebod:

When it happens in other leagues, it's because the defenders are wack and can't happen in Epl. But, when it happens there, it's because the player is brilliant.

I dey tell u... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 3:34am On Feb 06, 2017
airmark:

Why didn't you quote me in this your list?. Why not type robben and lewandowski , 4 times?. So your brain rates all these players above hazard this season ? May be your brain has not been activated to process 2016/2017 performances . Olori gbagun gbagun .
Only extremely brilliant players like messi would do this :

[img]http:///media/2-05-2017/pritZD.gif[/img]
Didn't see your reply early enough but I could have predicted what u would type... Form is temporary, class is permanent... I wouldn't normally include lewy or robben, but if we're talking players generally, then Neuer, Kroos, Pepe, are better. And that solo goal by hazard is a one-off, brilliant players like Messi already had multiple goals of that type at the age of 26..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:11am On Feb 06, 2017
dmcdad:

You dey fall my hand oooo. Why this jargons na? Quote where I disregard Hazard winning and scoring a PK.

No vex, no be you, na one apari man dey talk that kind nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2017
randomperson:

Didn't see your reply early enough but I could have predicted what u would type... Form is temporary, class is permanent... I wouldn't normally include lewy or robben, but if we're talking players generally, then Neuer, Kroos, Pepe, are better. And that solo goal by hazard is a one-off, brilliant players like Messi already had multiple goals of that type at the age of 26..

LOL, brilliant players like Messi and who?
How many of the other guys have done something like that, when you carefully watch that goal and how he scored it, the first set of people to have done such that comes to mind are Messi and Maradona.

Neymar might have done it in Santos too, Saul Niguez also did it against Bayern, who are the other many players.
The way Coquelin fell off from him while trying to stop him and Hazard turning Mustafi and Koscielny like hot eba are reasons enuf to shout about that goal from now to next season grin grin
Last season when Neymar did his own against Villareal, I was here screaming my head off, nobody said Villareal defenders are useless o.

This is a Barca die - hard fan likening that goal to a Messi kinda goal, you think its easy to move with the ball against like 3 players with none of your players in sight from Your own half and still scored against a UCL team?

Debroslink:
Did Hazard just do a Messi there? shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2017
randomperson:

Nobody is saying hazard is better generally, we are talking of present season. Also I don't know why you guys believe this is his first solo goal, was he not scoring solo goals in France at tender age ? Where were you when he was disgracing lahm, boathand and neuer on that super cup night ? Go and look for his goal against liverpool, where he destroyed their parked bus in an orgasmic way. I am expecting 10 players that are hotter than him this season . Don't mention those who have not even played half of their team's matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2017
bykebyke:

Raumdeuter, see shade. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2017
airmark:

Raumdeuter, see shade. cheesy
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Griezmann.... L magnet. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Winner. grin grin

Takes no Ls. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
airmark:

Nobody is saying hazard is better generally, we are talking of present season. Also I don't know why you guys believe this is his first solo goal, was he not scoring solo goals in France at tender age ? Where were you when he was disgracing lahm, boathand and neuer on that super cup night ? Go and look for his goal against liverpool, where he destroyed their parked bus in an orgasmic way. I am expecting 10 players that are hotter than him this season . Don't mention those who have not even played half of their team's matches.

Lukaku has scored more league goals this season than Ronaldo Lewandoski, Aguero Costa Neymar Alexis, Bale, Robben Higuain Griezmann

So we can say Lukaku is better than all the above players and on the same level with Messi and Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]
Lukaku has scored more league goals this season than Ronaldo Lewandoski, Aguero Costa Neymar Alexis, Bale, Robben Higuain Griezmann

So we can say Lukaku is better than all the above players and on the same level with Messi and Suarez[/s]

I never told you hazard is better than everyone, I asked you to name your 10 players better than hazard this season, you are twisting and turning. Don't try to create another argument, just list the 10 players and give the reasons they are better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
raumdeuter:

So we can say Lukaku is better than all the above players and on the same level with Messi and Suarez

Oponu dodoyo, how has Bale been better than Hazard this season. Retardeen, answer the question and stop twisting like a centipede.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin centipede de twist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
FBI are investigating former FC Barcelona President Sandro Rosell for money laundering. [Cadena SER]

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
weedtaker:
grin centipede de twist
Ahswear the thing tire me ooooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nah nah nah nah.

This has gone too far.

Reason Argentina lost 3finals is because of this fücking overrated cünt supporting them.angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
bykebyke:
FBI are investigating former FC Barcelona President Sandro Rosell for money laundering. [Cadena SER]

grin grin

Almost everything about barca is fraud. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Madrid are still whining that their match with Celta was postponed.

Vigo mayor blasted them saying,Celta Vigo who are still in three competitions and with a more packed schedule are not complaining..Why should they in only two competitions be complaining? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
weedtaker:
grin centipede de twist

LOL, u never try pour salt on top am b4, make u see twisting cheesy

U sabi as earthworm dey twist na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
La Liga's best dribblers since 2009. Messi 10/11 is the only player that did better than what Neymar is doing this season. Phenomenal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
In terms of dribbles and chances created Neymar's 2016/17 is Messiesque. Brilliant!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
In other words: Neymar is combining dribbles and chances created in a way that in the past 8 seasons only Messi has been able to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (6291) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: peterd53(m), ohma456, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.