Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,033 members, 7,915,987 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4747271 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (6263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debroslink:

And what's the reward for winning second division? Nothing
Nothing actually but They haven't won the second division since Pep was promoted in 2009..All through Pep's stint as First team coach Barca B were coming 2nd place mostly and came 8th once..I guess this explains the huge influx of talents promoted to the first team squad under pep..Then in 2013/14 season they came 3rd or so,I guess that explains the promotion of Munir and Sandro to First team..
My point is Success of Barca B determines the number of Players promoted to the first team squad..An abysmal campaign by the youth team shows little hope for the future of the Barca Tradition as evidenced in recent season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
dmcdad:

Same sentiments on here...

I've been following Barça B for more than 6 years now and this season ain't great despite topping the table. Although I must admit it's an upgrade to the past season or two.
yeah same , but they are doing well dis tym around , at least they re gonna gain promotion, so players are really doing well everything is gradual process , just wanna our board to keep an eye on them , during the next season , we re not excelling like we use to do when promoting players , maybe the board have loose focus in dis guys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
I dont see it as an upgrade..Taking a big Python away from big forest and putting it among green snakes and the likes..The Python shouldn't jubilate its bossing the smaller snakes,it should bury its head in shame..Barca B should be at the second tier with their mates jhor..Last year was a Disaster
I understand your sentiment but I've followed them long enough to know that it's an upgrade albeit they are playing in the third tier.

Anyways, they should keep it up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debroslink:

I know livescore, but futbol24 reminds me of sport 24 that airs EPL and UCL, hence the question I raised.
Okay i saw the post when u made mention of dish , so u wan tapp current i guess
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Guys I think it's really nice that this thread is returning to Barcaic topics instead of the ridiculous and pointless dabates forced upon us by Chelsea loons,it seems their loss made stay on their eyesore of a thread

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
bykebyke:
La Remontada(The Comeback):The Movie.

Must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6wpKGTkfc

Classic Stuff.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
freaklesschild:
Okay i saw the post when u made mention of dish , so u wan tapp current i guess

I go for anything that is called FTA in football. DSThief can go to hell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Godstraight:
Guys I think it's really nice that this thread is returning to Barcaic topics instead of the ridiculous and pointless dabates forced upon us by Chelsea loons,it seems their loss made stay on their eyesore of a thread

A won haters radarada wonyen grin grin grin

Na raumdeuter and co dey everly wire their shameful asses. Me nor geh the time.
A won olote gbogbo ti epl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2017
After much calculations about the enemies.

Bayern Munich making it out of the UCL quarter finals,will not be in my best interests.

Time to join forces to fight the greater evil.Ramos madness pending at the Allianz Arena.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
bykebyke:
La Remontada(The Comeback):The Movie.

Must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6wpKGTkfc

Awesome video, added to my archive already. Pls do you know the tittle and the artist name of the soundtrack played at the beginning of the second leg at camp nou? "I'm gonna run all over you " have used that as the title buy can't get any link.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Isiterere:

Awesome video, added to my archive already. Pls do you know the tittle and the artist name of the soundtrack played at the beginning of the second leg at camp nou? "I'm gonna run all over you " have used that as the title buy can't get any link.

ALL IZZ WELL
Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Debroslink:

I go for anything that is called FTA in football. DSThief can go to hell.
guy u funny gan , so u dont like dstv , they really Bleep up too, ordinary copa dey rey , dem knw fit show , they scap serie A, bundesliga matches that are been shown when dey first arrive , dem don see money nw , why dem knw go dey do anyhow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2017
freaklesschild:
guy u funny gan , so u dont like dstv , they really Bleep up too, ordinary copa dey rey , dem knw fit show , they scap serie A, bundesliga matches that are been shown when dey first arrive , dem don see money nw , why dem knw go dey do anyhow

I heard DSThief has just increased their subscription. The only thing that interests me in them is Nat Geo Wild. Aside that, there's really nothing of note that they show.

I have FREE access to EPL, UCL, Copa del Rey, Bundesliga, Serie A, Lique 1, WWE, UFC, Grand Slam,etc. The only sport I'm having problems accessing is La liga.

I thank God for the Aboki that opened my eyes to these things. It's a pity that "educated" Nigerians don't know these things.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shakitibob0: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Debroslink:

I heard DSThief has just increased their subscription. The only thing that interests me in them is Nat Geo Wild. Aside that, there's really nothing of note that they show.

I have FREE access to EPL, UCL, Copa del Rey, Bundesliga, Serie A, Lique 1, WWE, UFC, Grand Slam,etc. The only sport I'm having problems accessing is La liga.

I thank God for the Aboki that opened my eyes to these things. It's a pity that "educated" Nigerians don't know these things.
bros show me way....can I pm you for info about free access?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Debroslink:

Ogbeni jawa si
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2017
bigkesh:

Ogbeni jawa si

Shakitibob0:
bros show me way....can I pm you for info about free access?

All you need is a big dish, not all these startimes or DSThief dishes. A big dish, a very good decoder and a good installer that jasi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Debroslink:

All you need is a big dish, not all these startimes or DSThief dishes. A big dish, a very good decoder and a good installer that jasi.

We once talked about this thing. Have you confirmed if dua view works on it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shakitibob0: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Debroslink:

can you tell brand of decoder?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Debroslink:

that cool , even the nat geo wild sef , Gotv get am star times get am , so weting person dey find , how u take dey use that ur own sef , i need cheaper one , we subscribe dstv 9000 thousand , and it not even full subcrition o , that thing tire me and we knw dey too much enjoy am , boys go don hustle go nw , yeye lite sef na problem , we only use it at night with gen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Shakitibob0:
can you tell brand of decoder?

I use Gsky
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
ollah2:

We once talked about this thing. Have you confirmed if dua view works on it?

I've not yet confirmed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Austeeenxx: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Isiterere:

ALL IZZ WELL

Zayde Wolf - New Blood.

You may now thank me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
freaklesschild:
that cool , even the nat geo wild sef , Gotv get am star times get am , so weting person dey find , how u take dey use that ur own sef , i need cheaper one , we subscribe dstv 9000 thousand , and it not even full subcrition o , that thing tire me and we knw dey too much enjoy am , boys go don hustle go nw , yeye lite sef na problem , we only use it at night with gen

I hear premium is about 17k. That's outrageous given the epileptic power supply. It's not even PPV because subscription is time based, not pay as you use.

Instead of 17k per month, close your eyes spend like 50k and do FTA once and for all. You'll regret ever subscribing for DSThief.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Debroslink:

I've not yet confirmed.

Pls kindly do asap and what's the cost of setting this up? Btw, where's your Hood?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guess who is getting sacked next. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Main man for today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
bykebyke:
Main man for today. cheesy
messi isn't playing?.....hope there won't be a repeat of deportivo match where we lost cause one of the MSN didn't play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dubylhover(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
bykebyke:
Thiagoallll Alcantara. embarassed

thiago has so much improved..loved that his assist for lewy goal,but did you c d backheel assist lewy gave him when he cud have scored...oh sweet lewandowski
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sane is the truuuuth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bellerin is a joke. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
They said Bellerin is fast... Lol. He couldn't cope against Sane, and he was left for dead against Neymar in terms of speed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by souloho19(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
bykebyke:
Sane is the truuuuth.

Lol
In a crazy team
He's the sane truth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (6263) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.