Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695353 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On May 05, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On May 05, 2017
Man Utd is 5th in EPL

Celta Vigo is 11th in La Liga

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On May 05, 2017
airmark:
I don't know what's wrong with other laliga teams . How could celta vigo lose to man utd at home ? Rumdeuter, any explanation?

Care to tell us the league position of both teams?

Imagine celebrating 5th in EPL beating 11th in La Liga. That means you know EPL is inferior

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
BREAKING: Lionel Messi’s four-match international ban has been lifted following a successful appeal with FIFA citing reasons like Messi is bigger than football.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Care to tell us the league position of both teams?

Imagine celebrating 5th in EPL beating 11th in La Liga. That means you know EPL is inferior

You are predictable. Can you tell us why you kept mute some weeks back when i dropped this?

airmark:

leicester (No. 15 on epl table) > sevilla (no.4 on laliga table). That calls for moment of sober reflection.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
bykebyke:
BREAKING: Lionel Messi’s four-match international ban has been lifted following a successful appeal with FIFA citing reasons like Messi is bigger than football.

cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
airmark:
You are predictable. Can you tell us why you kept mute some weeks back when i dropped this?

SO you expect us to be responding every of your foolishness

Leicester 2016 EPL champion
Man Utd recent EPL champion

Can you tell us the last time Sevilla and Celta won the La Liga

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
airmark:

It was disgraceful. Did you see how pogba was bullying those celta vigo boys in the midfield? They physically dominated the celta boys, it would have been 0-3. There's a reason most players want to leave epl for laliga. It was leicester dazing sevilla in ucl now man utd strangling celta vigo. 3 teams dont make a league. Take real, barca and atm from laliga, you will be left with greek league quality.

Is it not obvious to everyone?

Na doz kind ball wey Pogba dey play, dey shine for Italy.

I was just dumbfounded yesterday o.

We shouldn't be surprised at all, only Barca and Madrid get quality players for the league....Atletico get a few players wey good, the rest na rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
raumdeuter:
Man Utd is 5th in EPL
Celta Vigo is 11th in La Liga
Sevilla 4th on the table
Leicester 15th as at when Leicester knocked them out.
What ya say?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2017
Premier league fans wanking over a 1nil win.

Good to know the inferiority complex is still there. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
senorova:

Number of Spanish teams in European competitions at the moment - 3

Number of EPl teams in European competitions at the moment- 1.

Which league useless pass? cheesy

Are you saying Raumdeuter's Bundesliga is the most useless then since it has 0 representative at the moment?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On May 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sevilla 4th on the table

Leicester 15th as at when Leicester knocked them out.

What ya say?

Leicester is a PL defending champ, Sevilla what ya say?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On May 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Are you saying Rumdeuter's Bundesliga is the most useless then since it has 0 representative at the moment?

UEFA ranks league from most useful to most useless and EPL is ranked below the Bundesliga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Are you saying Raumdeuter's Bundesliga is the most useless then since it has 0 representative at the moment?
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:34pm On May 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

UEFA ranks league from most useful to most useless and EPL is ranked below the Bundesliga

Don't blame me, was only following your brother, Senorova's logic.

Let him respond to me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is a new season, why should we judge them based on last season's showing?

Is it that you do not know that a lot has changed with both team since last season or you have deliberately chosen to receive insults this blessed afternoon again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On May 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This is a new season, why should we judge them based on last season's showing?

Is it that you do not know that a lot has changed with both team since last season or you have deliberately chosen to receive insults this blessed afternoon again.

How did they get into the CL is it not by last seasons exploits?

Leicester finished last season 1st in EPL Sevilla was 7th in La Liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:03pm On May 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

Last season performance got them into the UCL, but the teams have changed generally since then.

Last season performance is different from this season performance....Chelsea finished 10th last season, they are first ds season, are they still the same as last season.?

Leicester won the league last season and have sold their best player, sacked their Manager, they were 15th on the log when they played Sevilla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Softorgasm(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
Lionel messi's four match ban for his national team has been dropped..

huray!!!!!!!!this is the best news I've heard today, right now I'm playing Barcelona's team song in my phone..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 05, 2017
Softorgasm:
Lionel messi's four match ban for his national team has been dropped..

huray!!!!!!!!this is the best news I've heard today, right now I'm playing Barcelona's team song in my phone..

Great
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

SO you expect us to be responding every of your foolishness

Leicester 2016 EPL champion
Man Utd recent EPL champion

Can you tell us the last time Sevilla and Celta won the La Liga

Keep pushing the post backward . You have been found out as always.

Chelseafan1:

Last season performance got them into the UCL, but the teams have changed generally since then.

Last season performance is different from this season performance....Chelsea finished 10th last season, they are first ds season, are they still the same as last season.?

Leicester won the league last season and have sold their best player, sacked their Manager, they were 15th on the log when they played Sevilla.

The Idi,ot apari knows all these but decided to be shameless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:20pm On May 05, 2017
airmark:

Keep pushing the post backward . You have been found out as always.

The Idi,ot apari knows all these but decided to be shameless.

I just taya for am, the other day, I told Elrony I enjoy making Raumdeuter feel stupiid, na one of these days I dey talk about.

Last season and this season, are they not different?

They've sold their best player, they even sacked their Manager, how will a sane person still thinks that, Leicester of this season won Sevilla just because they were EPL champions last season cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On May 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I just taya for am, the other day, I told Elrony I enjoy making Rumdeuter feel stupiid, na one of these days I dey talk about.

They've sold their best player, they even sacked their Manager, how will a sane person still thinks that, Leicester of this season won Sevilla just because they were EPL champions last season cheesy cheesy

See foolishness in black and white, when did they sack their manager? Was it not during the Sevilla series they sacked their manager

Making someone stupid, for stupidity in human flesh you only need to check the mirror
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:58pm On May 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

See foolishness in black and white, when did they sack their manager? Was it not during the Sevilla series they sacked their manager

Making someone stupid, for stupidity in human flesh you only need to check the mirror

See I give up on you, thank God I am not the only one who has a problem with your sense of reasoning and judgement.

Leicester is better than Sevilla, abi? agreed!!

Shey that's what you want us to believe since its not a surprise Leicester defeated them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

See I give up on you, thank God I am not the only one who has a problem with your sense of reasoning and judgement.

Leicester is better than Sevilla, abi? agreed!!

Shey that's what you want us to believe since its not a surprise Leicester defeated them.

Oga, Leicester is not better than Sevilla undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I just taya for am, the other day, I told Elrony I enjoy making Raumdeuter feel stupiid, na one of these days I dey talk about.

Thats why i pity up barka fans that follow his stvpid line of reasoning. His logics are absurd. He used man utd/celta's present league positions but bolted to last season's table position, when leicester came into the scene. In real life i will first spank his head before offering him a seat to ask him why he reels out stvpid logics every time.

foladj:

Then, you are saying apari raumdeuter is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
Sevilla lost 5main team players to various clubs before the season started...Just saying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2017
bykebyke:
Sevilla lost 5main team players to various clubs before the season started...Just saying.
And they bought how many??

Better keep shut if you have no good excuse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 05, 2017
bigkesh:

And they bought how many??

Better keep shut if you have no good excuse
About 10 new players came into Sevilla before the season started.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
Dictator Messi.

Various clubs also interested in me after I finish my loan with Juve. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
airmark:

Thats why i pity up barka fans that follow his stvpid line of reasoning. His logics are absurd. He used man utd/celta's present league positions but bolted to last season's table position, when leicester came into the scene. In real life i will first spank his head before offering him a seat to ask him why he reels out stvpid logics every time.

Then, you are saying apari raumdeuter is a fool.

I just burst out laughing.....lmao

I wish say we fit see Raumdeuter one on one, make we take hammer or blow design that hin apari head weda e go start to dey reason like better human.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:29pm On May 05, 2017
foladj:

That's what ur boss is trying to say na, he said Leicester was EPL best last season hence, that was why dey won Sevilla that didn't win last season and in a long while....What does that mean to you. cheesy cheesy

Abi, what do you think he was trying to say with these replies of his.?

raumdeuter:

raumdeuter:

Mind you, we were talking about this season o, 15th place Leicester defeated 4th place Sevilla this season but ur bros felt we should use their last season's league position to judge them, do you agree with him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.