Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696404 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 7:50am On May 23, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Whu are u replying to that clown

he reason and type like goat
Come on man. No need for name calling.

The players/teams you're fighting over get paid whether you're happy or not
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:
On a more serious note now Sebod, earlier Conte was losing that myself and some other fans wanted him out sef....we were swearing for him seriously until he say down, tweaked our formation to 3-4-3, that was what won us the league...

You have to give him props for that.
I have never discredited him for the good job done.
My point is this: if he had done all the tweaking of formation, and won the league for Barca, you guys would have made us believe he had it easy because of Messi and co, no competition in La Liga bla bla bla and not because he's good at tweaking formation. I could as well quote your post on Bayern thread claiming anybody would win with Messi grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:19am On May 23, 2017
EmmGee:

Okay. I understand your situation.
Pique has poisoned your hearts.
There is literally evidence in a video.

Not my fault you do not wanna accept.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22am On May 23, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Whu are u replying to that clown

he reason and type like goat
See this Autistic coon.

Your team paid to win a match...Deal with it. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:25am On May 23, 2017
Sandro Rossell arrested for Money Laundering,done before he became President.

Get Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I say facts about Neymar and you know it.
He is unserious most times
He balloons the balls most times
He dribbles senselessly and forgets the ball, im sure you know.
He gets carded, I mean red cards o and needless yellows

He is Overhyped too.
All these are facts

I don't like him too for his occasional stupidity....but I have to say he isn't over hyped. If hazard himself isn't over hyped, then Neymar isn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:

See this Autistic coon.

Your team paid to win a match...Deal with it. grin
Thought u wanted Madrid to win laliga so that Enrique will leave

now they have won,why acussing them of match fixing?

why are u like this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 9:18am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:

There is literally evidence in a video.

Not my fault you do not wanna accept.
So because a defender failed to make an interception, that means the match was sold??

By that logic, from now on any defender that fails to make an interception received "special instructions "
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2017
ffucking losers....no be only match fixing. Malaga could have scored four goals in that match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2017
EmmGee:

So because a defender failed to make an interception, that means the match was sold??

By that logic, from now on any defender that fails to make an interception received "special instructions "
Nigga that was not failing to make an interception.

That was allowing the ball get past you.

The defender literally jumped over the ball FFS. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Thought u wanted Madrid to win laliga so that Enrique will leave

now they have won,why acussing them of match fixing?

why are u like this
I'm a Snake..I can't be trusted. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29am On May 23, 2017
Lemme try make a gif.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 9:40am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Nigga that was not failing to make an interception.

That was allowing the ball get past you.

The defender literally jumped over the ball FFS. grin grin
Stop mixing poor defence with accurate passing.
You have iniesta on your team. One of the best play makers. Surely he has done that sort of passing. Right between two defenders, and they couldn't intercept.

The judgement should not different in this scenario
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 9:41am On May 23, 2017
obainojazz:
ffucking losers....no be only match fixing. Malaga could have scored four goals in that match.
Abi o.. if the match was actually sold, they wouldn't have kept keylor busy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45am On May 23, 2017

"Accurate passing"... grin grin

LOL...Madrid bought the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:

"Accurate passing"... grin grin

LOL...Madrid bought the league.
wtf

show Us the first goal

this shit u posted led to no goal na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2017
EmmGee:

Abi o.. if the match was actually sold, they wouldn't have kept keylor busy
someone's user name is bykebyke....w
his post is meant not to make sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
My work here is done.

See y'all later. grin grin grin

Remember...

Real Madrid bought the League.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
wtf

show Us the first goal

this shit u posted led to no goal na
No...It only showed Malaga's defenders were at no point in the game willing to defend. grin grin

How could they though?

When they were drooling about the briefcase Florentino Perez left in their locker room. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:20am On May 23, 2017
senorova:

I don't like him too for his occasionally stupidity....but I have to say he isn't over hyped. If hazard himself isn't over hyped, then Neymar isn't.

Raumdeuter, you dey see person wey get sense pass you. grin grin

but I have to say he isn't over hyped. If hazard himself isn't over hyped, then Neymar isn't.

Let's analyse it, what does overhyped really mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:21am On May 23, 2017
Ernesto Valverde is our next coach.

My source in Catalunya confirms.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goldmaxx(f): 10:30am On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:
I'm a Snake..I can't be trusted. grin grin
mumu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter, you dey see person wey get sense pass you. grin grin

Let's analyse it, what does overhyped really mean?

In the football context, I would say over hyping a player is to rate his abilities (overall play, and career stat) as good enough to contend for the ballon d'or (whether as a ready made,or as prodigy) when clearly, that player's abilities doesn't measure up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:12am On May 23, 2017
Ernest's Valverde to be announced as Barca's new coach on May 29th..He has signed a 2yr contract

Get ready Boys in Espania We are set to get more direct next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:52am On May 23, 2017
Who scored Laliga Player of the Season Chelseafan1..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:29pm On May 23, 2017
sebod:

I have never discredited him for the good job done.
My point is this: if he had done all the tweaking of formation, and won the league for Barca, you guys would have made us believe he had it easy because of Messi and co, no competition in La Liga bla bla bla and not because he's good at tweaking formation. I could as well quote your post on Bayern thread claiming anybody would win with Messi grin

Lol, dt one na joke na.....thing is, it's always easy for any coach to succeed at Barca than say Chelsea, because of the quality of players in the team and of course Messi. But that doesn't still mean, credit shouldn't be given to the Coaches.

What has changed about the sextuple - winning Pep who couldn't win ordinary spoon with those kinda city players, is it that he has lost his coaching skills or he is now clueless.?

I am sure you would get the point I am trying to make.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:30pm On May 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
Who scored Laliga Player of the Season
Chelseafan1..

Whoscored ratings or the league Laliga awards like the PFA??

******modifed******

I just saw whoscored cheesy cheesy Even when una dey curse Neymar here this season, whoscored still rated him high, if you had asked me who the winner will be around January sef, I'll probably tell you Neymar, cheesy he has been the highest rated by whoscored since the inception of this season.

Shey una get una own PFA player of the year kinda award too na??
Let's wait for that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:49pm On May 23, 2017
senorova:

In the football context, I would say over hyping a player is to rate his abilities (overall play, and career stat) as good enough to contend for the ballon d'or (whether as a ready made,or as prodigy) when clearly, that player's abilities doesn't measure up.

Your definition makes sense but check this out according to my dictionary. People try to make us believe that Neymar does the extra ordinary, like he is way too good to be compared to Hazard, and then I sit to watch him play, not once, not thrice and I be like whats so special about this guy....nothing.

They are always quick to show us his high number of goals and assists only, ignoring the other aspect to his game and how he affects his team in the long run.

He is actually a very fine play but also more flamboyant than Hazard, this exactly is why pple tend to rate him higher, he does the little thing and people blow it up like no one does it better than him.

His flamboyancy and privilege to play in a team like Barca has really brot him so much fame, he isn't Messi, I wouldn't compare him to Bale for real but Hazard, there is nothing he does on the field of play that Hazard don't do except that he also has this eye for goals better than Hazard.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
Well....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2017
bykebyke:
My work here is done.

See y'all later. grin grin grin

Remember...

Real Madrid bought the League.

Welldone Jare bykeman, any1 can call us losers as much as they want, there is nothing like winning the liga without shady dealings, the fella that said 'Must a defender intercept the ball" is seeing a black jersey, not otherwise. I bet Perez can bid and win anything off the shelf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.