Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,251 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696745 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
tesppidd:
lol usbcable. only messi alone to qualify a footballing class country like argentina to world cup? is he a god or a magician? what about higuain, de maria, aguero and all the world class 'superstars?' tomorrow una go still use the same mouth say messi does not perform for his country.

Ddippset,

Point of correction.

Messi alone can't qualify Argentina to the WC.
But his presence sure improves their chances.

I have never opined such and not intending to start now.

His pardo. Was surely premised on this fact of wanting Argentina to qualify and you can't argue against that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
bykebyke:

The video evidence showed him saying something.

Not him insulting the ref.
Saying something to who.

And that something was recorded in the referee report mind you.

You may help us with the sometjibg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
bykebyke:
Argentina wins.

Sampaoli gets his first win. grin
Against neymarless brazil?....with gabriel jesus bottling chances? thats not impressive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
My boy neymar dropped a mixtape yesterday...he is now a footballer,actor and musician...And was seen in a nba match last week with lewis hamilton...baba na worldwide....abeg o,does he understand english?...Am just curoius

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
usbcable:

Saying something to who.

And that something was recorded in the referee report mind you.

You may help us with the sometjibg
So...It was recorded that he said something?

What did he say?

Even the ref said he didn't hear any insult from him.

And Fifa said there was not enough evidence to punish him.

So they rescinded the ban.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theflash98:
My boy neymar dropped a mixtape yesterday...he is now a footballer,actor and musician...And was seen in a nba match last week with lewis hamilton...baba na worldwide....abeg o,does he understand english?...Am just curoius
Instead of him to focus on his football shey.

No problem.

Yes he understands English...even speaks a little.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theflash98:
Against neymarless brazil?....with gabriel jesus bottling chances? thats not impressive
It's Sampaoli's first game,and they played better than they have done in the past two years,that's commendable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
emmyspark007:

Sorry bro but that win aint shit
Most brazil players no play
This current brazil squad is the bomb
Messi and his teammates still needs time to gel and coordinate well if not nothing for them lipsrsealed
Yeah Yeap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theflash98:
if he like make him drop multiplatinum album e nor concern me. He should better arrange himself and win us the treble next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
O Murray!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
tesppidd:
O Murray!

Nadal will officially be declared King of Clay come Sunday grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
taiocol:

Nadal will officially be declared King of Clay come Sunday grin grin
is he currently on a tie or something? he's already the highest with 9 titles at roland garros.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
bykebyke:
Nope...He didn't.
But modric carried cr7 abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
But modric carried cr7 abi?
That Madrid fan said so...so maybe yeah.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Victor Valdez and Yorlanda Cardona got marries today
Eto,Xavi,Pinto,Puyol,Abidal all attended...Elite Bunch.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theflash98:
If Brazil had won u would av said "neymarless" brazil won a messi argentina..

Humans are so insatiable

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
onuwaje:

Humans are so insatiable
well said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
onuwaje:

Humans are so insatiable
Sure....brazil even played better...my point is argentina still hasnt improved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theflash98:
Sure....brazil even played better...my point is argentina still hasnt improved
They have.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Cristiano at Real Madrid before Modric:

1 Liga
1 Cup

Cristiano after Modric joined:

1 La Liga
1 Cup
CL
CL
CL
1 UEFA Supercup
CWC
CWC

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Messi scored more goals. He deserves this, He deserves that.....STFU

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Lana1:
won the pichichi with 34 goals, won the european golden shoe with 34 goals, won the champions league golden boot with 11 goals, was top scorer in all competitions with 47 goals, won la liga, scored 4 goals against arsenal. Perhaps he shouldn't have won the ballon dor but you guys stop putting it as if he achieved nothing. Still not too bad compared to a ronaldo who took ribery's award in 2013 because of a play off match and blatter scandalously extending voting time or a Ronaldo again who took neuer's award in 2014 after the world cup after being bundled home in the first round. That's 2 extremely dubious ballon dors won.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
tesppidd:
won the pichichi with 34 goals, won the european golden shoe with 34 goals, won the champions league golden boot with 11 goals, was top scorer in all competitions with 47 goals, won la liga, scored 4 goals against arsenal. Perhaps he shouldn't have won the ballon dor but you guys stop putting it as if he achieved nothing. Still not too bad compared to a ronaldo who took ribery's award in 2013 because of a play off match and blatter scandalously extending voting time or a Ronaldo again who took neuer's award in 2014 after the world cup after being bundled home in the first round. That's 2 extremely dubious ballon dors won.
I wanted to reply u but Uncle ddippshit u are a joke...
Leave here and go and find ur mates to play with

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Lana1:
I wanted to reply u but Uncle ddippshit u are a joke...
Leave here and go and find ur mates to play with
ok just ignore the "bolded" and focus on the other feats.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2017
airmark:

Who can help me locate this dude?

lmao , shey na you wey dey find me , abi na me wey dey run from you be dis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Arghhhh.

The times when the best individual player in a year gets to take the Ballon D'or. grin

I miss it.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Lana1:

Why dont you tell us how Ronaldo deserved the 2013 BD'or.....You STFU!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Why dont you tell us how Ronaldo deserved the 2013 BD'or.....You STFU!
Why dont u tell us how Messi has had a better year like y'all ve been insinuating or just STFU!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Theflash98:
If he likes let him sing Fuji and Apala..Dude needs to FULLY take the baton of creativity in the Barca team off Messi's broad shoulders..He can as well channell all his singing creativity to Football next season..No time for nonsense in 2017/2018 season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Neymar mixtape...

*scratches beard*

Hmmm...you don't say...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Qatar right now is seeming like Bad market.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lana1:

I asked this question before, maybe you can help me.

Wesley Sneijder deserved it but finished 4th behind Xavi, Iniesta and Messi but you skip 2 others to question Messi? How?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.