Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4686941 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2017
onuwaje:

Verratti wen play 6-1 match?
So?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2017
onuwaje:

Verratti wen play 6-1 match?
Is that how you judg3 players?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:15am On Jul 16, 2017
bykebyke:

We pulled out,he didn't reject us.

Just like Andre Gomes rejected your club.grin

It took only 30minutes for my director to come in with his black specs and a Cuban cigar in his mouth to give your wretched club a big Deal With It.
grin grin
I had to dig this out

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2017
homesteady:
I remember when I was seriously wanted us to sign up Ben Arfa who was a free agent last season! Now he can't even be part of PSG preseason squad!

Ben Arfa and that Krychowiak that one useless lunatic was disturbing us with!
Your guy... cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:53am On Jul 16, 2017
dmcdad:

Is that how you judg3 players?

bykebyke:

So?

Just asking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2017
hardeycute:
I had to dig this out

Modric was a flop in his first La Liga season,Your point?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 2:11am On Jul 16, 2017
bykebyke:
Modric was a flop in his first La Liga season,Your point?
Chilax
New season is upon us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 16, 2017
[b] many barcelona fans here are ungrateful, seriously how is veratti a better player than rakitic? Do you know the work load that rakitic carry in the heart of barcelona's midfield? he is a better player defensively than veratti, his tackles are top class, he is a workaholic and he always shine in big matches. IF not for him barcelona would have lost many matches including the 2nd leg of el classico in madrid and yes he scores important goals than veratti and his goals are always top notch. You all have forgotteen what he did against juventus in our last champions league final victory, the match would had been unpredictable had it been that he did'nt score that early goal. RAKITIC is going nowhere and i prefare him than veratti any anytime, we dont need veratti, what we need are bad boy defenders like puyol and zambrotta. our young lads can replace iniesta, what they need is play time and confidence, im a follower of our youth system on youtube and believe me, we have young lads that are good.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2017
veratti my foot, Barcelona is perfectly ok up front, what we are lacking are daniel alves, puyol and the likes of zambrotta, we need defenders that can break people's leg like ramos, cavajal, david luis, john terry, pepe and ferdinand, we need igbo smoking defenders, once we have that then our midfielders and msn will be free to do severe damage without fear of loosing the ball, the confidence of msn will be high, just like how bojan, ronaldinho, tello, thiago, messi, etoe, pedro henry e.t.c played with immense confidence when we had badass and weed smoking defenders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai, I'm a Madrid fan and I want UEFAlona not to sign Verrati

you have no idea what you're talking about bro, Verratti is far better than rakitic, he'll be your Xavi, his passes, dribbles, control, being calm under pressure is what UEFAlona needs right now; midfield is UEFAlona's problem

Rakitic is just a workaholic that has an exciting game once in a while, Rakitic can NEVER be world class player, I'm of the opinion that he's hit his ceiling and can't possibly get better than he already is but watch Verrati for just a few minutes and you can see he'll be a world class player in the future and its his teammates that usually let him down, he can fill the Xavi role and can slot in Sergio Biscuit's role too which would solidify your midfield

Gzegorz Krychowiak was one of the best midfielders in Laliga for 2015/16 season, he was better than Rakitic that season but barely plays in PSG due to Verratti even though he came with his coach from sevilla and that says a lot about Verrati's abilities; also PSG renews Verratti's contract almost every six months and believe me, they're not stupid for doing that

but I honestly hope the UEFAlona board is thinking like you, it'll be a very good news

however I have to criticise Verrati for 2 things

1. injuries, maybe he's usually unlucky

2. cards, its like that guy gets carded every match cuz he's received yellows in EVERY match I watched him play, I don't have stat on how high his yellow is compared to other midfielders but I'm pretty sure he's gonna be high on the list if not topping

I think you're probably against Verratti's signing due to the fee involved and I kinda want to agree IF that's your reason

however when all is said and done, if I'm given Verrati in exchange for Rakitic, I'll take the deal very fast

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2017
@Hopefullandlord you can agree with me that since ibrahimovich left psg, they have become a shadow of themselves. "Apart from di maria, cavani and matuidi, i honestly dont think veratti is even in the level of those three players. veratti is playing well because he is in french league which to me is the weakest legue amongs the top leagues in Europe, martial that was playing well in france is now second fiddle in manchester, top players in french leagues are always second eleven in spain, italy and england except those that were already established elsewhere like ibramimovich, falcao, di maria, cavani etc. veratti is overrated, barca should be going for the likes of oscar in china, isco of madrid, we should bring back fabregas, we should go for players like ozil with three eyes, these are the real xavis.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2017
@hopefullandlord i pray barca should buy isco so that madrid can use the cash to buy veratti. that will be ok right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
@Hopefullandlord you can agree with me that since ibrahimovich left psg, they have become a shadow of themselves. "Apart from di maria, cavani and matuidi, i honestly dont think veratti is even in the level of those three players. veratti is playing well because he is in french league which to me is the weakest legue amongs the top leagues in Europe, martial that was playing well in france is now second fiddle in manchester, top players in french leagues are always second eleven in spain, italy and england except those that were already established elsewhere like ibramimovich, falcao, di maria, cavani etc. veratti is overrated, barca should be going for the likes of oscar in china, isco of madrid, we should bring back fabregas, we should go for players like ozil with three eyes, these are the real xavis.

this is filled with so much misconceptions, i don't know where to start

Matuidi is no longer a starter for PSG

Cavanni scored many goals, agreed but I don't think anyone can say he's more important to PSG than verratti

Ibrahimovic left and Cavanni took his place and banged in a ton of goals

ibrahimovic leaving wasn't the problem with PSG, it was more down to lack of hunger for the league

Martial was NEVER regarded to be anything other than potential when he was at Monaco, he was so unknown that people had to google his name when Man U bought him and that says a lot

and you ignored the fact that Gzegorz Krychowiak was better than Rakitic in 2015/16 season and hardly gets game time at PSG

now let's now look at where you lost the plot completely

you're saying you guys should go for Isco instead? LOL, isco is NOT a CM, you also mentioned Ozil, Hahahahahahahahaha guy I doubt you know Ozil playing with MSN would be a colossal defensive disaster, Oscar that couldn't make the Chelsea team ahead of players that Verrati would bench in a second would be better than Verrati?

Chai!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
@hopefullandlord i pray barca should buy isco so that madrid can use the cash to buy veratti. that will be ok right?

lol, you're getting a lot wrong here

we have Modrić and Kroos, these guys are the best two CMs in the world, we also have capable replacements for them in Kovačić and Ceballos

midfield is NOT Madrid's problems and we just sold James, which shows how packed our midfield is

midfield however was Barca's problem throughout last season, Messi had to drop as deep as DM position many times to be able to get the ball, how many times have you seen Benz or Ronaldo or Bale do that? rarely cuz Modrić and kroos would totally dominate almost any midfield

I hope Farca doesn't sign Verrati and keep this their midfield instead
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Jesus Christ.

Truly Truly,witches and wizards roam whilst we sleep.

See Cancerous Opinions. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Now I see why most Barca fans are called Barcabots...What's all these Nonsense?..Oscar?..Na una dey give all these Trolls mouth to Yarn Okpata on this Thread..Damn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2017
barcelona dont need veratti, i see someone downplaying oscar, like seriously? because he went to china for the money? oscar is world class and oscar in barcelona's team with rakitic and busquet doing the tacking while oscar or ozil doing the passing, msn will score a lot of goals, we dont need varrati, all we need is a good passer like xavi and weed smoking defenders like that of juventus. this is my point@hopefullandlord.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2017
No No No! I can't believe this! So after all my prayers and fasting for us to get Verratti, some people are praying for us not to sign him because we have Rakitic? cry cry

Yes, Rakitic was instrumental, very instrumental in our Treble wining season, I would never forget the semi final match against Bayern in Camp Nou, that guy fought with his life. But ever since then, his ability has been on a downward spiral, he has regressed so bad! Rakitic of last season was a pain to watch, that guy couldn't pass again.

I wouldn't bait an eyelid if money and Rakitic are exchanged for Verratti!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2017
most people dont play football in reality, they sit at home, go to work in their office to give analysis on football. if you are footballer, you will know that veratti is overrated and barca dont need him, for the fact that a warri wolve player dribbles and passes the ball very good in Nigeria league do not mean he will fit into supersport united or al alhli in egypt. "when it comes to the game experience and test of character matters, veratti is way low below the league of oscar with a pack load of experience both in chelsea and in brazil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
barcelona dont need iniesta, i see someone downplaying oscar, like seriously? because he went to china for the money? oscar is world class and oscar in barcelona's team with rakitic and busquet doing the tacking while oscar or ozil doing the passing, msn will score a lot of goals, we dont need varrati, all we need is a good passer like xavi and weed smoking defenders like that of juventus. this is my point@hopefullandlord.

lol, you're still missing a very tactical point here

You CANNOT play an AM behind MSN and not get whooped defensively, Ozil would be a defensive disaster for you guys it not even funny

Oscar was benched before moving to china, you keep missing this point

BTW, it seems we have gone off a tangent here, we are comparing Rakitic and Verratti, can we stay on that topic pls? cuz it appears another sets of arguments have popped up distracting us from the main topic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol, you're still missing a very tactical point here

You CANNOT play an AM behind MSN and not get whooped defensively, Ozil would be a defensive disaster for you guys it not even funny

Oscar was benched before moving to china, you keep missing this point

BTW, it seems we have gone off a tangent here, we are comparing Rakitic and Verratti, can we stay on that topic pls? cuz it appears another sets of arguments have popped up distracting us from the main topic
was xavi nt a cm and the time an attacking midfielder? yes he was always in front close to the goal, we need a good AM for the killer passes to msn. why we dnt need veratti is dat rakitic and busquet can do the job of helping defensively and uve forgoteen where i said that we need badass defenders. our defenders have lost that fear factor dat even unknown strikers in spain are using them to shine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
barcelona dont need iniesta, i see someone downplaying oscar, like seriously? because he went to china for the money? oscar is world class and oscar in barcelona's team with rakitic and busquet doing the tacking while oscar or ozil doing the passing, msn will score a lot of goals, we dont need varrati, all we need is a good passer like xavi and weed smoking defenders like that of juventus. this is my point@hopefullandlord.

What is this world turning to? Oscar that was deemed not good enough for Chelsea midfield is the person you are claiming is world-class and would do well in Barcelona?

So you know we need a good passer like Xavi, I'm sure you also mean we need someone that offers a similar package Xavi brought to the team, like controlling the tempo! Who else do you know that can offer such services currently and is available to us? (Modric and Kroos are not available) I can think of only Verratti! Even Xavi has been singing it for a while now that Verratti is his heir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2017
homesteady:

What is this world turning to? Oscar that was deemed not good enough for Chelsea midfield is the person you are claiming is world-class and would do well in Barcelona?

So you know we need a good passer like Xavi, I'm sure you also mean we need someone that offers the similar package Xavi brought to the team, like controlling the tempo! Who else do you know that can offer such services currently and is available to us? (Modric and Kroos are not available) I can think of only Verratti! Even Xavi has been singing it for a while now that Verratti is his heir!
oscar left because of the money, yes its normal 4 a player to loss form, oscar could still fight 4 his place in chelsea but he left 4 d money, veratti is not a cool player like xavi, we dnt need a player dat will be fighting to compete with msn interms of goals, we need a player dat will help msn to score goals and oscar,ozil,fabregas can offer that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2017
some barcelona fans are entangled in the deceitful world of veratti is good and they fail to think outside the box of how it will affect msn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
was xavi nt a cm and the time an attacking midfielder? yes he was always in front close to the goal, we need a good AM for the killer passes to msn. why we dnt need veratti is dat rakitic and busquet can do the job of helping defensively and uve forgoteen where i said that we need badass defenders. our defenders have lost that fear factor dat even unknown strikers in spain are using them to shine.

barca never used an attacking midfielder, 4-3-3

Villa Sanchez
Messi
Iniesta
Xavi

Busquets

this was how barca usually look

edit: that formation didn't show properly, just refer to the attached pic

Xavi hardly went close to the goal lol, that's why he hardly had assists, most people think Xavi and iniesta assists a lot not realising they hardly do cuz they (especially Xavi) don't move close to goal

Xavi is a controller of midfield, his job is to keep barca ticking with tactical passes, twist and turn out of tight spaces and release the attackers, frustrate opposition midfielders by preventing them getting the ball, of course football is not a stationary game so a CB like Ramos can go upfront to score even when there's no set piece (check goal against sevilla 2-2 Supercup last season) but that doesn't mean Ramos plays close to goal

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
oscar left because of the money, yes its normal 4 a player to loss form, oscar could still fight 4 his place in chelsea but he left 4 d money, veratti is not a cool player like xavi, we dnt need a player dat will be fighting to compete with msn interms of goals, we need a player dat will help msn to score goals and oscar,ozil,fabregas can offer that.

What the fork did I just read? Verratti would be competing with MSN for goals? a DM/CM would be competing with strikers for goals? guy no offense but have you ever watched Verratti at all?

a player that scored 7 goals in 200 games would be competing for goals?

damn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2017
homesteady:

So you know we need a good passer like Xavi, I'm sure you also mean we need someone that offers a similar package Xavi brought to the team, like controlling the tempo! Who else do you know that can offer such services currently and is available to us? (Modric and Kroos are not available) I can think of only Verratti! Even Xavi has been singing it for a while now that Verratti is his heir!

I hope Barca board Is thinking like Dlordsamurai, I'll be glad if they are
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

What the fork did I just read? Verratti would be competing with MSN for goals? a DM/CM would be competing with strikers for goals? guy no offense but have you ever watched Verratti at all?

damn!
You still dont get my point, i have watch veratti many times and as a footballer what i see about him is trying to use the ball, dribble is way through the midfield and going for the goal, in other word veratti is selfish, he is not a helper like ozil, fabregas, modric or kross. he is more like a player that is playing to win the baloon d or someday, we cant have such player in Barcelona when we have msn already. we need someone that will be willing and ready to help msn not someone that wants to be compared to msn. hope you get my point though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
You still dont get my point, i have watch veratti many times and as a footballer what i see about him is trying to use the ball, dribble is way through the midfield and going for the goal, in other word veratti is selfish, he is not a helper like ozil, fabregas, modric or kross. he is more like a player that is playing to win the baloon d or someday, we cant have such player in Barcelona when we have msn already. we need someone that will be willing and ready to help msn not someone that wants to be compared to msn. hope you get my point though.

oh damn!

okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2017
So people re saying sell Rakitic when there is a Gomes there abi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2017
angry

Bleep Veratti... Let's use that money to buy a duo of Eriksen and Jean Seri..

We need fučking creators and upholders in the midfield..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2017
LethargiQue:
angry

Bleep Veratti... Let's use that money to buy a duo of Eriksen and Jean Seri..

We need fučking creators and upholders in the midfield..
GBAM!! GOD bless you my brother. this is all iv been saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.