Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,808 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4705752 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
People just dey type rubbish here...bench neymar 4 arda turan?.....seems most people are not even concerned about the club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Theflash98:
People just dey type rubbish here...bench neymar 4 arda turan?.....seems most people are not even concerned about the club
They are more concerned about their hate for Neymar. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
hensben:
You are braindead for calling a talented footballer like Hazard rubbish. It shows you're not a football fan rather a club fan. Shame on you.
You are a senseless beast for insulting someone due to a mild joke about a random white boy player who doesn't give a hoot about ur very existence.
Hazard na ur family member abi..small boy

I am entitled to my opinion; hence the reason why I feel hazard is rubbish because he is overhyped..
Infact you are a scallywag for calling your entire generation braindead...Thunder fall on you!. Bastard son of a thousand fathers born by a whoring bitch..Kindly Stay off my mention!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
emmyspark007:

You are a senseless beast for insulting someone due to a mild joke about a random white boy player who doesn't give a hoot about ur very existence.
Hazard na ur family member abi..small boy

I am entitled to my opinion; hence the reason why I feel hazard is rubbish because he is overhyped..
Infact you are a scallywag for calling your entire generation braindead...Thunder fall on you!. Bastard son of a thousand fathers born by a whoring bitch..Quote me and die by fire!
I love the game of football and appreciate talent be it in an opposition club. I'm against people like you who talk good players down.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
hensben:
I love the game of football and appreciate talent be it in an opposition club. I'm against people like you who talk good players down.
We all sincerely know despite hazard is good he is overhyped..a Chelsea fan had the guts to call a whole messi a midget and say he is mediocre and wouldn't survive in EPL...I no call am braindead I just ignore am..bro learn to ignore certain statements you don't like or find stupidly annoying..learn to correct others rather than insult..I believe we are all adults..Anyways hazard is a fantastic player but comparing him to the likes of messi/ronaldo or even neymar to me is nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
emmyspark007:

We all sincerely know despite hazard is good he is overhyped..a Chelsea fan had the guts to call a whole messi a midget and say he is mediocre and wouldn't survive in EPL...I no call am braindead I just ignore am..bro learn to ignore certain statements you don't like or find stupidly annoying..learn to correct others rather than insult..I believe we are all adults..Anyways hazard is a fantastic player but comparing him to the likes of messi/ronaldo or even neymar to me is nonsense
Hazard is overrated when been compared to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo? I will accept that, but not with the likes of Neymar or any other good footballers around. You talked about been matured and you insulted my parents, I will not insult your generation or parents it clearly shows you don't respect them. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
hensben:
Hazard is overrated when been compared to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo? I will accept that, but not with the likes of Neymar or any other good footballers around. You talked about been matured and you insulted my parents, I will not insult your generation or parents it clearly shows you don't respect them. Shikena.
Fine hazard is as good as messi and probably better than neymar..I don't really care...we are Nigerians and whenever u insult most Nigerians a retaliation is almost certain..I feel truly ashamed involving ur parents in the insult and I am really sorry..I reacted wrongly.
But see as you talk say I no get respect for my parents; does it also imply you are braindead and also lack selfrespect
Anyways bro let's bury the hatchet bro cos this niggers don't even kno we exist

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

The Joy flooding my being as I see the position madrid is at..

All that squad depth..

Zidane to be exposed this season..

Well, it's just preseason.. grin

Two season and he's still yet to be exposed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hazard's name has come up as a potential replacement if Neymar leaves.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lmaoooo....Bartomeu went from saying we 100% won't sell Neymar to the player decides if he wants to leave. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
bykebyke:
Hazard's name has come up as a potential replacement if Neymar leaves.

It will be easier for u marry Linda ikeji than for hazard to join your club. E no go ever happen!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
diggz:

It will be easier for u marry Linda ikeji than for hazard to join your club. E no go ever happen!
I know bro....besides,the person I want is better than him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
bykebyke:

I know bro....besides,the person I want is better than him.
ok. Goodluck to you. But dont ever dream of having Hazard in that you yeye team.

Dont worry, life will be more miserable for you barkabots. And Hazard will rather join madrid and humilliate you guys than to be with y'all.

Today Hazard is over rated, tomorrow you want him.

Woes fall on barca.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
bykebyke:
Lmaoooo....Bartomeu went from saying we 100% won't sell Neymar to the player decides if he wants to leave. grin grin
cheesy Watch Chelsea fans panic!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Theflash98:
undecided

You're not very familiar with sarcasm, are you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Emaprince:
ok. Goodluck to you. But dont ever dream of having Hazard in that you yeye team.

Dont worry, life will be more miserable for you barkabots. And Hazard will rather join madrid and humilliate you guys than to be with y'all.

Today Hazard is over rated, tomorrow you want him.

Woes fall on barca.
Where did I say I want him? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
LethargiQue:
undecided

You're not very familiar with sarcasm, are you
As in ehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
we will all know the future of f neymar after Barcelona us tour
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
what's the latest on coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol
Pogba my guy hw I wish say u dey barca

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bartomeu made little sense here though.

Recent interview about LA masia academy.

Bartomeu: Xavi's comments on La Masia management? "The problem is Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, and those players. It is difficult to be a player."

"Then you have in front of you Messi, or Neymar, or Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets or [Gerard] Piqué. It is very difficult to be there”.

“Xavi was in the first team for 15 years."

"Those 15 years mean that 15 boys that played in his position had to leave the club. Iniesta, now, I think it is 16 or 17 years."

"It is very difficult. Or Leo Messi? Who is going to be the new Messi?"

"Well, probably, other players will be Messi, but they have to leave our club because it is impossible."

"Xavi said 'go slowly', but the problem is Xavi! He created the problem. And Iniesta and Piqué. They created the problem.”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
PianoWizard:
what's the latest on coutinho
Liverpool say he ain't for sale o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
mcdreeezy:
FC Barcelona - Barkabots
Real Madrid - Madridiots
Man United - Scummies
Chelsea - Shekpites
Arsenal -
Liverpool -
Assnal Loserpool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
hardeycute:
Arda at LW when Neymar leaves

Read the US tour is contractual that is why he is not yet gone
Neymar to be unveil next week after the US tour

Barca tried to lobby UEFA to stop it tongue

ParisUnited say PSG are wondering if they should present #Neymar at the Parc des Princes or somewhere else in Paris. They're that confident.

At least it is not only bykebyke that has a source

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
hardeycute:
Neymar to be unveil next week after the US tour

Barca tried to lobby UEFA to stop it tongue

ParisUnited say PSG are wondering if they should present #Neymar at the Parc des Princes or somewhere else in Paris. They're that confident.

At least it is not only bykebyke that has a source
Anyone can have a source.

Who broke it first though?

I was the first person to break Lukaku to Manchester United on this platform when everyone thought he was going to Chelsea.

Also the first to break the Neymar news.

LOL..Respect my C.V. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
bykebyke:

I was the first person to break Lukaku to Manchester United on this platform when everyone thought he was going to Chelsea.

Neymar is a fool.As a rival fan I would want threat(s) to be eliminated.

Realistically PSG is a 5steps backward
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
emmyspark007:

Fine hazard is as good as messi and probably better than neymar..I don't really care...we are Nigerians and whenever u insult most Nigerians a retaliation is almost certain..I feel truly ashamed involving ur parents in the insult and I am really sorry..I reacted wrongly.
But see as you talk say I no get respect for my parents; does it also imply you are braindead and also lack selfrespect
Anyways bro let's bury the hatchet bro cos this niggers don't even kno we exist

Lmao.. ...Na ds one funny pass I swear cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
bykebyke:

Neymar is part of the reason why Alves moved to PSG cos he intends leaving for the club. Barca should just buy Dybala to replace him and Seri instead of Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Date Saturday, July 29
Time 19:30 local / 00:30 BST (July 30)
This clasico fit dey boring..Madrid seems toothless without Ronaldo..I hope bale step up for them sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

Neymar is part of the reason why Alves moved to PSG cos he intends leaving for the club. Barca should just buy Dybala to replace him and Seri instead of Coutinho
Bro league one is kinda weak..seri will likely flop at barca..I rather we buy bundesliga midfielder, like keita from Leipzig even though I neva watch am play before but I read he has a lot of potentials
But why barca no wan look for eriksen for crying out loud..e get wen we been dey look for am, I wonder why barca back out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

Tah!..Alves moved to PSG because of money baba,Ego,Kudi,Owo..PSG offered him almost double of City's offer..The same Alves that said Spell football backward and it spells Pep,The same Alves at Psg's unveiling change mouth say He came to PSG to win things.E chop Pepito eye straight..Trust Brazilians at your own peril o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2017
We need a big name signing or a player with superb potentials...Shame we missed out on bernando Silva and its almost certain we won't sign coutinho cos Liverpool won't let go unless we break transfer fee..nawa see small boy like mbappe na im dem place for almost 200m.
Make barca just follow up eriksen wey go dey cheaper and easier to acquire and yet he still has so much to offer.
Infact make neymar just go am fed up of this his transfer noise..its distracting our board

(1) (2) (3) ... (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m), patrickmuf(m), Taguchi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.