Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,239 members, 7,887,682 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4705484 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (6243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
Lol..Semedo fear naa..Na TV he dey watch Neymar before..Training with him alone don make d guy day already..Lol

Seriously though Neymar F Up
I bet Messi is as disappointed as Valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hopefully Semedo kicks and injures Messi In training before a crucial match so you can give excuses for him like this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

According to byke sources. Is this a joke?
The same sources he posted yesterday that showed it was Semedo who hacked him.

So if your team mate dribble you in training, next thing is to break his leg.

Is Semedo the first new signing in Barcelona? How come he's the one doing hard tackle in training.

Has Macherano hard tackled anyone in training before? Sensible players know training isn't where you kick your teammates
TF are you saying man? By your standards, Neymar and Messi shouldn't dazzle in training! Go look up what Ferdinand, vidic, scholes and co did to Ronaldo at Man Utd. How did CR7 respond? He toughened the fvck up! Upped his game! Defenders don't spoonfeed attackers in training? Have you ever played football before? I'm baffled by your utterances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:
Hopefully Semedo kicks and injures Messi In training before a crucial match so you can give excuses for him like this
Yes it is allowed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
emmyspark007:
I kno just know why i no fancy that dybala guy..make im just jejely dey juventus be oga boss there..Anyways juve no go even sell unless barca table 150m upwards cheesy

Dybala no be boss for Juve sef, asides their defence, their most influential player last season was Higuain. Higuain just has that nack of disappearing in the most vital of games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omobarca:
Yes it is allowed.
No its not. You might be angry with Ney but dont get blinded.
Semedo did wrong by tackling too hard, Ney did wrong by overeacting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Dybala no be boss for Juve sef, asides their defence, their most influential player last season was Higuain. Higuain just has that nack of disappearing in the most vital of games.
True higuain really disappears in vital games..lol
But sha dybala na boss for juve because he is their most valued player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omobarca:
TF are you saying man? By your standards, Neymar and Messi shouldn't dazzle in training! Go look up what Ferdinand, vidic, scholes and co did to Ronaldo at Man Utd. How did CR7 respond? He toughened the fvck up! Upped his game! Defenders don't spoonfeed attackers in training? Have you ever played football before? I'm baffled by your utterances

I doubt you know much about football, Hard tackles are frowned at in training, Just this week Naby Keita was made to apologize to Leipzig for injuring a player in training.
Ribery once hard tackled Costa in training and was scolded by the coach. In Chelsea Diego Costa and Oscar once fought in training over hard tackles
Even in Real games referee issue red or yellow for hard tackles but because there are no cards and sending off in training you are free to injure your teammates?

Vidic Rio are experienced enough not to hard tackle a teammate in training. Show evidence they hard tackled Ronaldo in training

You buy expensive players so they can play on game day and not for them to get injured in training

if Messi has his legs broken in training who loses
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Some clubs will be demanding loyalty as if they are loyal tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

According to byke sources. Is this a joke?
The same sources he posted yesterday that showed it was Semedo who hacked him.

So if your team mate dribble you in training, next thing is to break his leg.

Is Semedo the first new signing in Barcelona? How come he's the one doing hard tackle in training.

Has Macherano hard tackled anyone in training before? Sensible players know training isn't where you kick your teammates

Honestly I don't know why you are defending Neymar in this case. Whether Semedo tried to hack him down or break his leg, how Neymar retaliated was all shades of very wrong.
For Petes sake This guy is new, what message is Neymar trying to pass to the guy? Neymar is one of the biggest stars in the team, giving some negative vibes to new recruits would surely have some effect on them na.

What happened to just giving a normal correction, like hey Semedo, you need to chill with your tackles, instead of going all Hitler on him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
That was his Debut season in the league..In his second season I think he had same number of League goals as Ihenacho despite Starting significantly more games than Him..His fall from form is somehow..Even Jose is confused with the Lad
He will be great here.

Left wing for now...then replaces Suarez in two-three years time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
homesteady:

Honestly I don't know why you are defending Neymar in this case. Whether Semedo tried to hack him down or break his leg, how Neymar retaliated was all shades of very wrong.
For Petes sake This guy is new, what message is Neymar trying to pass to the guy? Neymar is one of the biggest stars in the team, giving some negative vibes to new recruits would surely have some effect on them na.

What happened to just giving a normal correction, like hey Semedo, you need to chill with your tackles, instead of going all Hitler on him?
How did "almighty" Messi react when Sergi Roberto hard tackled him in training a few years ago (Sergi Roberto was also new in the first team then)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
bykebyke:

He will be great here.

Left wing for now...then replaces Suarez in two-three years time.
Lol..Sua what?.Martial that his highest goal tally is 17..If we would buy him,It'll probably the last option buy and due to the fact that he's really young and can improve
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
homesteady:

You mean if you are a footballer, when a players tries to break your leg and potentially end your career you will chill and start advising them?

Ok I don hear I will wait to see the chill message Messi will give to the players who try to break his leg and end his career
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
I once read an interview where Puyol said Messi was disgracing him in training but Pep warned him NEVER to hard tackle Messi

But now we are hearing that its okay to hard tackle your teamates and injure him in training issokay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
Lol..Sua what?.Martial that his highest goal tally is 17..If we would buy him,It'll probably the last option buy and due to the fact that he's really young and can improve
Yeap yeap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
So news coming out from Spain is we are willing to use money from Neymar's sale to pay 29 year old Paulinho's full release clause. grin grin grin

40million. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2017
bykebyke:
Just received word from my source that Neymar could play tonight..but he is definitely off to PSG.
Unreal Source.

Lineup.

[OFFICIAL] FC Barcelona Line-up:
Cillessen
Vidal, Pique, Umtiti, Alba
Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta
Messi, Suarez, Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Last time we see Snakemar...

He he he he he he he he he. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

You mean if you are a footballer, when a players tries to break your leg and potentially end your career you will chill and start advising them?

Ok I don hear I will wait to see the chill message Messi will give to the players who try to break his leg and end his career

From the brief video I saw, nobody was trying to break anybody's leg or doing something terrible like how you have been painting it to be.

I'm 100% sure rough tackles happens very often during training, the last popular one from Barcelona training was by Mascherano, I've forgotten who he did the tackle to, the person reacted, but didn't go to fight like how Neymar did.

Neymar's reaction was just far to aggressive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Losing his cool wasn't the problem, charging at Semedo wasn't the problem, fighting Semedo wasn't the problem. These ones happen everyday. The problem was tearing off his kit and storming out of training.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaTnwej5P0s

Raumdeuter watch this video!

I'm not saying he shouldn't react, but his aggressiveness was just too much even when considering the fact that the guy is new.

I guess they would have apologized to each other sef, I dey wait for them to post pictures of them hugging on IG.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Just about 20 minutes more... I can make it, sleep would not defeat me grin grin

I hope I would easily find a YouTube channel to watch it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2017
make una update us oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2017
homesteady:
Just about 20 minutes more... I can make it, sleep would not defeat me grin grin

I hope I would easily find a YouTube channel to watch it.
link to live stream
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 1:05am On Jul 30, 2017
calculator123:
link to live stream

And the King does it again. 0 1 . Goal by messi, Rakitic 1
ALL IZZ WELL

http://mamahd.com/real-madrid-live-stream2-1.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Messi goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Neymar assist to Rakitic

2-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Messi scores the first goal of our pre season....Boom.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 1:18am On Jul 30, 2017

El Clasico 'Head to Head' :
Total games - 223
Real Madrid wins - 88
Barcelona wins - 88
Draws - 47
Goals scored from Real madrid - 376
Goals scored from Barcelona - 362
As it stand.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2017
1-1.

Kovacic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (6243) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.