Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687209 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
In 48 hrs. Neymar will be in Paris for his signature. Folks who is the best replacement ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
DarkRebel69:

If he needs to be at the centre stage or have no other player contending for the spotlight with him before he can perform well, then he probably isn't worth his salt. A good player will thrive regardless of competition. In fact, competition to terrific players is a healthy shot of adrenaline, a magic serum that keeps their competitive juices flowing and spurs them to do better.

I'm looking at the big picture here, that was why I said in the first post I made as regarding the matter that a move to PSG would only offer him short-term benefits. If Neymar goes to PSG, he might become the Kings of kings over there, might win the League 1 and a couple of local French competitions, but that'll most likely be the summit of it all. A local champion of France is all he'll ever get to be, not a champion of Europe. As you know, winning the champions league with PSG is more difficult than Chinese algebra. And with the corrupt politics played out in FIFA, no Champions League translates to no Balon d'or.

Qatar has some billions to spend. FIFA might be interested in some of it. Change your "if" to "when"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
But am just thinking, what becomes if another club meets a player's release clause but he still has years on his contract? Can't the club refuse to sell the player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:
In 48 hrs. Neymar will be in Paris for his signature. Folks who is the best replacement ?

Lucas Moura

Dembele

DiMaria

Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:

Lucas Moura

Dembele

DiMaria

Coutinho

I think Coutinho and Dembele thick the boxes. U wanna add Di Maria thats only left legged and inury prone to the team? Lucas what?

Our female cule shaadey has refused to talk. Say something ma'am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
ddippset:
But am just thinking, what becomes if another club meets a player's release clause but he still has years on his contract? Can't the club refuse to sell the player?

any player transfered with release clause being paid is technically speaking a free transfer

its NOT the buying club that pays the clause, its the player himself that takes the Money from the buying club and pays his present club hereby "releasing" himself from his contract, he becomes free and then moves to any club he likes (which would of course be the club that gave him the money to free himself from his former club)

basically if another club comes with €220M right now for Neymar, all it would take is Neymar agreeing, its the player that can refuse NOT the club

the player might just refuse to take the money from the interested club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:

I think Coutinho and Dembele thick the boxes. U wanna add Di Maria thats only left legged and inury prone to the team? Lucas what?

Our female cule shaadey has refused to talk. Say something ma'am

Lucas Moura (The Robinho reincarnate) cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lionel Messi ‘says emotional goodbye to Neymar
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Lionel Messi ‘said an emotional goodbye to Neymar and wished him good luck for his new adventure in Ligue 1’, according to Don Balon in Spain, which adds that the pair “have become good friends during their time together”.
Don Balon reports :
“The ’10’ wished him all the luck of the world to his partner, and Ney thanked him for everything he had done for him at this time. Now Neymar will seek to shine away from Messi’s shadow. The next time they are seen they will probably be wearing different shirts.
“The Brazil international then responded by thanking him for the role he has played in his career.”
According to numerous reports, Neymar then spent 15 minutes in the Real Madrid dressing room saying goodbye to Barcelona’s rivals.
Photos even emerged of the Brazilian, who bagged two assists as Lionel Messi, Ivan Rakitic and Gerard Pique grabbed the goals, appearing to be clutching two Real Madrid shirts after his reported visit.

��
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:

Dembele..

Watch that kid feed and learn from Messi..

Balon D'or at age 22..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
homesteady:

Na WA for you ohh! undecided
hehehe but its the truth na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fantastic decision by Neymar to leave Barcelona to PSG. I see a lot of Barca fan criticizing the lad and I wonder why. He is 25 and time is ticking; if he really wants to have a chance of winning the Ballon d'or then he has to be the leader of a decent team and there is no way he will be the leader of this Barca team as long as Messi is around(honestly, I don't see Messi slowing down until he's 35). Come on, the man has his own ambitions too. At 25, the likes of CR and Messi were leaders of their teams and had at least one ballon d'or. But all Neymar has to show for his dazzling display is a podium finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:

Lucas Moura

Dembele

DiMaria

Coutinho

Lucas moura?

Why don't we buy Luke Shaw while we're at it.

So we can have all the shittye lukes and lucases in the world
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fuckly:

Lucas Moura

Dembele

DiMaria

Coutinho

I think Coutinho or Messi's choice of Dele Alli is good.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
LethargiQue:

Dembele..

Watch that kid feed and learn from Messi..

Balon D'or at age 22..

Dembele is a good buy. Only hope the board will do the needful with the money.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Krasid:
Fantastic decision by Neymar to leave Barcelona to PSG. I see a lot of Barca fan criticizing the lad and I wonder why. He is 25 and time is ticking; if he really wants to have a chance of winning the Ballon d'or then he has to be the leader of a decent team and there is no way he will be the leader of this Barca team as long as Messi is around(honestly, I don't see Messi slowing down until he's 35). Come on, the man has his own ambitions too. At 25, the likes of CR and Messi were leaders of their teams and had at least one ballon d'or. But all Neymar has to show for his dazzling display is a podium finish.

Why isn't the injury prone Bale for sale?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
ddippset:
Once a certain club pays a player's release clause,only the player has a say in whether he wants to stay at his current club or leave to the club that payed the release clause.

So yeap...Barcelona never wanted to sell Neymar...He wanted to leave...is it not the same bastard that was negotiating with Real Madrid last summer? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
I don't think Coutinho will come. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

In his first season I think. I remember the Celtic match clearly. There were also Granada, Real Valladoid etc.

If you're still thinking about it, then it's probably a lie. What particular match against Granada and Valladoid did he function as a false 9?

Dude, you're just making stuff up. Neymar has never played in the false 9 position ever since he joined Barça, even in matches that Messi missed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
And saying PSG stands little or no chance of winning the UCL is utter bullocks; certainly not the same PSG that gave the barca team a run for their money, and if not for the tactical ineptness of the coach and ironically the brilliance of Neymar they would have qualified for the next round. With Neymar another addition to a strong team, I see PSG going far and possibly winning the trophy for the 1st time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
bykebyke:
I don't think Coutinho will come. lipsrsealed
Good. I don't want him. Dembele, Dimaria or Dybala. Amen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
ollah1:

Why isn't the injury prone Bale for sale?
Bale still has a crucial role to play for Madrid. He will lead the younge generation of talents in madrid to win many more titles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awesome01:

I think Coutinho or Messi's choice of Dele Alli is good.

Cou the best fúçkin shot now bra
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Krasid:

Of course, it must be a fantastic decision indeed – and a major relief as well – for Madridistas when a player known to make a mockery of Real Madrid's defense, leaving Ramos and Pepe looking like befuddled idiøts, is leaving the shores of La liga to ply his trade elsewhere.

LOL. You can't even hide the fact that you think his move could mean less heartaches for Real. I wouldn't raise my hopes if I were you, son.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
With Neyßoi ★ , they fúçking become Strong Champions League favz grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

Trolls

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kagawa10: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
DarkRebel69:

If you're still thinking about it, then it's probably a lie. What particular match against Granada and Valladoid did he function as a false 9?

Dude, you're just making stuff up. Neymar has never played in the false 9 position ever since he joined Barça, even in matches that Messi missed.

He's played as one and the Celtic match was one. I don't easily forget whatever I see unless I didn't see it.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/776587/LiveStatistics/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2013-2014-Barcelona-Celtic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Krasid:
And saying PSG stands little or no chance of winning the UCL is utter bullocks; certainly not the same PSG that gave the barca team a run for their money, and if not for the tactical ineptness of the coach and ironically the brilliance of Neymar they would have qualified for the next round. With Neymar another addition to a strong team, I see PSG going far and possibly winning the trophy for the 1st time.

When arguments are made, it's wise to look back in hindsight so as to base judgements on past records in order to make accurate future predictions. PSG gave Barça a run for her money only because Barça was not in sharp form. There was nothing extraordinary about that PSG team, and don't you dare blame the coach. When he won the first leg, you weren't seen questioning his manegerial integrity, so don't start now.

PSG has never won the Champions League, and they are not about to start now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Breaking News:Liverpool reject a €100m bid from Barca for Coutinho. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
bykebyke:

Once a certain club pays a player's release clause,only the player has a say in whether he wants to stay at his current club or leave to the club that payed the release clause.

So yeap...Barcelona never wanted to sell Neymar...He wanted to leave...is it not the same bastard that was negotiating with Real Madrid last summer? grin
hopefulLandlord:

any player transfered with release clause being paid is technically speaking a free transfer

its NOT the buying club that pays the clause, its the player himself that takes the Money from the buying club and pays his present club hereby "releasing" himself from his contract, he becomes free and then moves to any club he likes (which would of course be the club that gave him the money to free himself from his former club)

basically if another club comes with €220M right now for Neymar, all it would take is Neymar agreeing, its the player that can refuse NOT the club

the player might just refuse to take the money from the interested club

Ok. Thanks. But then again can a club forcefully sell off a players contract to another club even without the player giving consent when club considers him surplus to requirements? If yes then it's a fair game but if no then it's the players' world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
bykebyke:
Breaking News:Liverpool reject a €100m bid from Barca for Coutinho. lipsrsealed

Mogbe....almost half of the cash for coutinho shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Trolls
see his face! basking in his son's pay.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kagawa10:

He's played as one and the Celtic match was one. I don't easily forget whatever I see unless I didn't see it.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/776587/LiveStatistics/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2013-2014-Barcelona-Celtic

No he didn't, and he has never played in the false 9 role. Did you even watch the match (vs Celtic) or did you just google search matches Messi did not play in and happened upon that? What match stats show does not necessarily reflect how it actually played out during the match.

And, "a centre forward" is quite different from "False 9", which is exactly what that link shows. Only Messi and Fabregas have featured in the false 9 position for Barça.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.