Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,198 members, 7,873,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687611 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Griffon(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:
Argentina have no excuse not to beat Ecuador. It must be pretty clear that no draw soup would save them this time

I would bet on an Argentina win. Adidas no go gree. Colombia might be the team to drop out

I think Peru are well positioned to drop out.

Argentina would have beaten them if they had a prolific forward leading their line earlier today but the team's chances of finding the net was pronounced dead when Dario Benedetto got the nod ahead of every other forward.

Colombia would stage a good fight in their last game against the Peruvians, they were just unlucky to concede two late goals in the hands of a determined Paraguay, having dominating much of the game.

Speaking of Paraguay, despite being placed 7th and 3pts adrift of the qualification spot, I really see these lot leapfrogging two to three teams to advance in these series.

They face a poor and already ousted Venezuela in their last game at home and will enjoy the advantage over Chile, who travel to Brazil, Argentina who are poised to drop point in far away Ecuador and Colombia who trade tackles with Peru away from home.

It's all set for Oscar Cardozo and his countrymen to advance, their famous win over Colombia away from home is just the first step.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2017
why are qualifiers on south american soil often very very tough? every corner in south america is home to the average footballing nations like peru, paraguay,ecuador, bolivia not even just their respective homes, but everywhere. the weather, the altitude, the jet lags. south american big nations' home matches feel more like away games than home games to them. the big guys from argentina, brazil, chile come home and play qualifiers 3 days later against minnows who are on south american soil year in year out. for instance take an argentina versus peru match-up or a chile versus bolivia to wembley stadium in europe and they would get beat properly.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha see wailing upandan grin grin grin

La midgeta is not coming to Russia next yr, u barkabots should deal with it........

Chaii see permutation grin grin grin grin

La midgeta disgracing his country since time immemorial tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2017
If Messi doesn't qualify Argentina For this World Cup then he is officially Shit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Sampaoli wallahi..I will hammer your peanut head. angry angry

Its not yet time to turn against the saviour.

Argentina still has a match to loose in Equador
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
A40:
Hehehehe see your life for outside. After all the noise you made about Sampaoli. No World cup for La Midget

You too remember hownhe was dancing "One Corner" dance all over the place as if Argentina just won the confederations cup join world cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
onyeomaonyeoma:
Hahahahahahahaha see wailing upandan grin grin grin

La midgeta is not coming to Russia next yr, u barkabots should deal with it........

Chaii see permutation grin grin grin grin

La midgeta disgracing his country since time immemorial tongue tongue tongue
What i hate more is the way they shifts the blame. From higuain to Aguero etc Messi has only One goal(pk) In five matches for This year yet its the team that let him down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
airmark:
Samfraudoli cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Give Ronaldo this Argentina team and watch him do the impossible. Ororo is mr impossible.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2017
most of these people commenting now didn't watch the match. if they did they would have dropped these comments 5 hours ago. its so obvious they didn't watch. so you don't watch the game and then after succking dicck and snoring all through the night you wake up and then tell the world how messi was shiit? how
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2017
ddippset:
most of these people commenting now didn't watch the match. if they did they would have dropped these comments 5 hours ago. its so obvious. so you don't watch the game and then after succking dicck and snoring all through the night you wake up and say messi was poo? how

Don't stress over these things man.. Pigs would always be Pigs and play with mud..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Messilona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Melvyn11:
Give Ronaldo this Argentina team and watch him do the impossible. Ororo is mr impossible.
that's why he's got HUNGARY, FAROE ISLAND, SWITZERLAND, LATVIA and ANDORRA in his group but battling with a play off spot abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2017
ddippset:
that's why he has got hungary, faroe island, switzwerland, latvia and andorra in his group but battling with a play off spot abi?
Yet He still single handedly Carry them to the world cup. That's what we call Taking responsibility something Messi shd learn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Melvyn11:

Yet He still single handedly Carry them to the world cup. That's what we call Taking responsibility something Messi shd learn.
are you talking about 2014? when he was still battling with play offs while messi had already qualified argentina with 2 games to spare? pls how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
rozayx5:

Mehm just burnt my hard earned data to watch shitty striking g

I mean three fcking tapins messi gave his cone team mates I'm the second half

Which kinda shitty team is this

undecided undecided
same here. so frustrating,even Messi missed a chance he could have buried any other day. Been over 40pminutes Argentina scored from Open play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2017
ddippset:
are you talking about 2014? when he was still battling with play offs while messi had already qualified argentina with 2 games to spare? pls how old are you?
For Fucck sake you were the one who brought it up not Me so Take Your L. Messi hasn't scored in his last 4matches for Argentina blame that on Higuain as well suckers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Melvyn11:

For Fucck sake you were the one who brought it up not Me so Take Your L. Messi hasn't scored in his last 4matches for Argentina blame that on Higuain as well suckers.
brought what up?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Ecuador lost to both Peru & Colombia in their last 2 home games, but its Argentina you know...
Yeah bro. It seems this south Americans don't care whether they have already lost a world cup place ooo. Look at Bolivia and Venezuela for instance. I wish Ecuador will just rest players for respective clubs and let Argentina score even a tap in
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Yahoo1:
same here. so frustrating,even Messi missed a chance he could have buried any other day. Been over 40pminutes Argentina scored from Open play
there was an interception from the defender. that's why a corner kick was awarded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
IF Argentina qualifies.

All Barca commenter here will move from praying Argentina qualifies to Argentina wins WC.

Messi don do una very loooooong thing no be small.

Na Paraguay still give una hope thankfully.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Melvyn11:

oh oh oh. now i get it! when i mentioned latvia, andorra, switzerland, faroe island and hungary you thought I was talking about 2014? bitch this is the 2018 world cup. ronaldo has latvia, faroe island, hungary and andorra but is still languishing in a play off spot. bitch you didn't know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2017
usbcable:
IF Argentina qualifies.

All Barca commenter here will move from praying Argentina qualifies to Argentina wins WC.

i know say u sef wan see messi for world cup. even fifa will be grateful to have messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2017
usbcable:
IF Argentina qualifies.

Can Messi score an away hat trick vs Ecuador and qualify Argentina to the World Cup like Ronaldo did vs Sweden? Nahhhhhh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Melvyn11:

Can Messi score an away hat trick vs Ecuador and qualify Argentina to the World Cup like Ronaldo did vs Sweden? Nahhhhhh
usbcabe oya answer your boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Phi001(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Contrary to popular opinion that Argentina must win Ecuador to qualify, either directly or by winning the playoff spot, there are a few permutations that could get Argentina that playoff spot even if they lose or draw.
Of course, I'd prefer a win.

Well, here goes nothing;
1. Argentina loss
Paraguay must lose and Peru must lose by more goals than Argentina. This qualifies Argentina ahead of Peru on goal difference.

2a. Argentina draw
Paraguay must not win and Peru must win Colombia by 2+ goals. This qualifies Argentina ahead of Colombia on goal difference.

2b. Argentina draw
Paraguay must not win and Colombia must win Peru. This qualifies Argentina ahead of Peru on goal difference.

These are long shots but after the early morning results, it's not impossible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Let Me just make it clear am not trying to insult Messi to Praise Ronaldo. Messi seems to get a pass for his mistakes and rubbish because of his ability Which is Very Stupid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elnino4ladies: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2017
No world cup for Messi LMAO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Melvyn11:

What i hate more is the way they shifts the blame. From higuain to Aguero etc Messi has only One goal(pk) In five matches for This year yet its the team that let him down.
I dey tell u dis people can blame everybody except la midgeta for Argentina woes...imagine

La midgeta is a failure to the good people of Argentina barkabot should argue with their shadow undecided undecided kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Melvyn11:
Let Me just make it clear am not trying to insult Messi to Praise Ronaldo. Messi seems to get a pass for his mistakes and rubbish because of his ability Which is Very Stupid.
you didn't watch the game. at least not live. if you did you would surely have been here at exactly 0230 hrs spewing crap. so how would you know how he performed? how would you know about him playing rubbish? very typical sha. your likes don't even watch matches. you only look at the score board, watch a few highlights and then come telling us how messi played shiit.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2017
ddippset:
you didn't watch the game. at least not live. if you did you would surely have been here at exactly 0230 hrs spewing crap. so how would you know how he performed? very typical sha. your likes don't even watch matches. you only look at the score board, watch a few highlights and then come telling us how messi played shiit.
Hahaha 0goals 0 assist When ronaldo didn't score in his last match did you look at anything else useless modafucka Is it his useless one dimensional dribbling i want to watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Don't cry for me Argentina........ That Madonna song de ring for ma head now.

After d world cup the next

Ronaldo fans: Messi nr go world cup ntoor
Messi fans : Ronaldo wen go why e nr win am ... Mpeee

2018 go sweet

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.