Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687646 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
ddippset:
the one with 812 goals and assists in 850 games is not needless dribbles. then the one with 812 goals and assists in only 700 games is the needless dribbles your mumu fit wash plate.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Time to support my country.

Let's put this fufu eating,smelly West Africans in their place.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
usbcable:

You too remember hownhe was dancing "One Corner" dance all over the place as if Argentina just won the confederations cup join world cup
Haha of course I remember. I just wonder if Argentina is cursed because I was too sure they were going to draw Peru. They would beat Ecuador though

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
A40:
Haha of course I remember. I just wonder if Argentina is cursed because I was too sure they were going to draw Peru. They would beat Ecuador though

All these South American countries are tough...Ecuador won't be an easy ride

another fact is that Portugal also aren't sure of qualification
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
usbcable:

You no well. cheesy

Imagine na us you take as second choice.

Na DSS I go send come after you bloody traitor grin

P.S.
If Argentina no qualify no near us abeg. We no want bad luck. No pun intended nor sub directed at anyone.
there is a live thread on the eagles game o. i have not seen you o. better show o. later now you will come here and worry me over barca issues.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Peru fans pop to many savage pills

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
ddippset:
there is a live thread on the eagles game o. i have not seen you o. better show o. later now you will come here and worry me over barca issues.
That thread na gbogbo ero thread.
I am ever hardly able to keep up with such threads.

I often only read comments
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Griffon:

I think Peru are well positioned to drop out.

Argentina would have beaten them if they had a prolific forward leading their line earlier today but the team's chances of finding the net was pronounced dead when Dario Benedetto got the nod ahead of every other forward.

Colombia would stage a good fight in their last game against the Peruvians, they were just unlucky to concede two late goals in the hands of a determined Paraguay, having dominating much of the game.

Speaking of Paraguay, despite being placed 7th and 3pts adrift of the qualification spot, I really see these lot leapfrogging two to three teams to advance in these series.

They face a poor and already ousted Venezuela in their last game at home and will enjoy the advantage over Chile, who travel to Brazil, Argentina who are poised to drop point in far away Ecuador and Colombia who trade tackles with Peru away from home.

It's all set for Oscar Cardozo and his countrymen to advance, their famous win over Colombia away from home is just the first step.
I no know the Igbo Sampaoli smoke wey make am no start Icardi. Argentina always does trial and error with their forward line I don't know why. Though they played well to be fair to them.
Peru got nothing to lose which makes them very dangerous for Colombia, I won't be suprised if the Colombians have pissed their shot at qualifying away. Paraguay and Uruguay are probably through IMO. Beating Chile, Colombia away and drawing Argentina was quite the feat

Ordinarily I'd be leaning towards Chile to qualify since they face Brazil who might not use their full squad but they would likely need to win at Sao Paulo and I doubt they do that

Argentina should sneak past Ecuador by hook or by crook. One or both of Peru and Colombia are my favorites to jabo. Else Chile joins either of them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yonce:

Peru fans pop to many savage pills
Remember this?

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Theflash98:

All these South American countries are tough...Ecuador won't be an easy ride

another fact is that Portugal also aren't sure of qualification
We both know Ororo of Madeira would drag Portugal through if he has to, besides Portugal and Argentina no be mate na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
iwobi...my nigga

we are going to russia!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
A40:
We both know Ororo of Madeira would drag Portugal through if he has to, besides Portugal and Argentina no be mate na

Both might have to qualify through play off...i want them to pitch argentina vs portugal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
moses!!!..ti gba shot lo throwing

smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Matuidi playing International football in 2017??

Deschamps needs to die. angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Theflash98:

Both might have to qualify through play off...i want them to pitch argentina vs portugal
Look at this ignorant, how would Portugal and Argentina square up when they are not in the same Confederation

Cr7 did it against a Sweden led by Ibrahamovic singlehandedly which led to his early retirement.

Midget couldn't do it against Peru(coal miners).Let's wait on Monday if he would deliver in a high altitude Ecuador (Blacksmith men)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin Iwobi firing Nigeria to the World Cup by himself, meanwhile Messi fans talking about key passes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
hardeycute:
Look at this ignorant, how would Portugal and Argentina square up when they are not in the same Confederation

Cr7 did it against a Sweden led by Ibrahamovic singlehandedly which led to his early retirement.

Midget couldn't do it against Peru(coal miners).Let's wait on Monday if he would deliver in a high altitude Ecuador (Blacksmith men)

what is the need to use the word "ignorant".., i didnt know the procedure..you should have explained politely

and only one country can qualify through playoff in south america
so who will they play?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
hardeycute:

peru and ecuador are far better than latvia,estonia and co

but portugal still cant lead their group

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
hardeycute:

being clever by half again?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Theflash98:

what is the need to use the word "ignorant".., i didnt know the procedure..you should have explained politely

and only one country can qualify through playoff in south america
so who will they play?
It's been fixed that any south American team that will go to the play offs will against New Zealand

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
hardeycute:

juxtaposing ronaldo's qualification of 2014 with messi's qualification of 2018? why not messi's qualification of 2014 as well?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
congratz to the eagles. if they play like that in russia na first round exit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
ironprocs:

Remember this?

Whatever dude, Meshit cannot even score against supposed small teams. . . . undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
ddippset:
congratz to the eagles. if they play like that in russia na first round exit.
Everton starts each season not with expectations of winning but showing a good performance.

No sane Nigerian expects us to go win. But justvjave a good outing.

Hopefully this time around we shall do well

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
My first team qualifies! 2nd team should book their place by Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yahoo1:
It's been fixed that any south American team that will go to the play offs will against New Zealand

OK..thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Time to support my country.

Let's put this fufu eating,smelly West Africans in their place.
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
ddippset:
juxtaposing ronaldo's qualification of 2014 with messi's qualification of 2018? why not messi's qualification of 2014 as well?

Attention seeker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
hardeycute:

Attention seeker
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
ddippset:
grin
Portugal playing a goalless draw vs Andorra.

Karma catching up on those making fun of La Midget
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
usbcable:

Portugal playing a goalless draw vs Andorra.

Karma catching up on those making fun of La Midget
Just as I was typing they scored
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin Iwobi firing Nigeria to the World Cup by
himself, meanwhile Messi fans talking about
key passes.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.