Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,334 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696729 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Sorry, you can't be fan of Barca and be also that of Neymar. It is like being a fan of both Barca and Madrid. This is reason why some of your comments sounds very confusing to me.

Neymar drove a dagger in Barca fan's heart by leaving us even when we still loved him to stay. We view this as treachery. For all intent and purpose, we see him now as a Madrid.

So you see why it is difficult to support Barca and still support Neymar. You should make up your mind who you really support and stick to it. This is the reason i made a reference to secondary school stuff.

Smh..why cant both be possible?.....it is not like neymar left for madrid

Even messi still said he missed him,he is still in contact with pique,suarez and co...many barca players like his pics on insta...if those are cool with him,then who am i?

Anyone with sensible reasoning will know why he leave,my only problem is he shouldnt have gone to psg

Dagger ko hammer ni....i have enough space in my heart to love both,even there is still space to put coutinho into

Seeing him in psg now,you will know why he leave...he cant reach his full potential with messi around..yea,messi helped him but he has potential to be the best and thus need his own team where he can play the pk,fk,corner when he wants

believe this psg's neymar is far more intelligent,tactical and clinical than barca's neymar cause he has improved and plays in a free role where he has freedom to do anything he want...he is thriving and he isnt codemned to the left wing

if he is on his A game against madrid,you will see what am talking about

Anyway,it not like his departure harm us,we replaced him with quality player and we are playing well...so why would i hate?

Did man u hates ronaldo cause he left?

also oshey speaker of house of catalonia..na you and your reps decided that he is now a madrid fan or what?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
coutinho is already carrying injury before he signed..he will be out for 3 weeks

All these new signing and injury ehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
snowstormm:

Smh..why cant both be possible?.....it is not like neymar left for madrid

Even messi still said he missed him,he is still in contact with pique,suarez and co...many barca players like his pics on insta...if those are cool with him,then who am i?

Anyone with sensible reasoning will know why he leave,my only problem is he shouldnt have gone to psg

Dagger ko hammer ni....i have enough space in my heart to love both,even there is still space to put coutinho into

Seeing him in psg now,you will know why he leave...he cant reach his full potential with messi around..yea,messi helped him but he has potential to be the best and thus need his own team where he can play the pk,fk,corner when he wants

believe this psg's neymar is far more intelligent,tactical and clinical than barca's neymar cause he has improved and plays in a free role where he has freedom to do anything he want...he is thriving and he isnt codemned to the left wing

if he is on his A game against madrid,you will see what am talking about

Anyway,it not like his departure harm us,we replaced him with quality player and we are playing well...so why would i hate?

Did man u hates ronaldo cause he left?

also oshey speaker of house of catalonia..na you and your reps decided that he is now a madrid fan or what?
It is nice to clarify things to avoid further confusion. I now know how to treat your comments here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
jpmoriarti:
It is nice to clarify things to avoid further confusion. I now know how to treat your comments here.

And i also know how to treat yours....our esteem speaker of house of catalona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
snowstormm:

And i also know how to treat yours....our esteem speaker of house of catalona
I have always been a Barca fan. No divided loyalty!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
usbcable:
They say he copies and plagiarizes Twitter a lot.
I just for confirmation tonight.

@Neymar1095
Lmao. This is a new low. Mans wasn't even trolling.

He had to go and copy twitter to make a point here.

Nawa o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
sebod:

"May their woes continue" no be prayer? Abi which kind prayer you wan pray for your enemy before?
Lol... Na true ooo. I think say you dey imply positive prayer.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ctuagent007: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
It's shameful the fans didn't come to welcome Coutinho like they did when Paulinho was unveiled....eee be lije say them fans no tasi the boy oooo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lana1:
Lmao. This is a new low. Mans wasn't even trolling.

He had to go and copy twitter to make a point here.

Nawa o.

Low? grin grin grin

It's his normal. We all know, hence we aren't surprised
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin Look at how am trending. look at countinho presentation, empty seats every where. Neymar presentation carried over 30k People. ......KING.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Neymar presentation carried more people than Messi lol. Only ronaldinho carried more crowd In the history of barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who cares about

Presentation #WINTROPHIES cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
ctuagent007:
It's shameful the fans didn't come to welcome Coutinho like they did when Paulinho was unveiled....eee be lije say them fans no tasi the boy oooo
kia them don kill the guy moral before him even kick ball.

you can't blame them coutinho is just a rich man's ross barkley grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
You Have To Admit The Jersey Fit Coutinho Too Well... Vamos Crack.. I'm sure Neymar is Lowkey Pained.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ctuagent007: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
MoR2:
kia them don kill the guy moral before him even kick ball.

you can't blame them coutinho is just a rich man's ross barkley grin

Hehe ....read they were 7,486 fans who came to grace his presentation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Neymar1095:
Neymar presentation carried more people than Messi lol. Only ronaldinho carried more crowd In the history of barca.
You don't have sense was messi bought from another club why will he be presented? Be thinking with your dick.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
D guy mumu no b small grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
I am older than Messi, how come I didn't know when he was presented at the Camp Nou even if it was at age one let alone knowing the number of people that attended his presentation?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
ctuagent007:

Hehe ....read they were 7,486 fans who came to grace his presentation
Its not enough abi? How many people do you expect to show up on the day most companies and schools resume?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Neymar1095:

Messi presentation?

Guy.. When will you stop trolling senselessly?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Your Favourite in a Barca Shirt?

And Y?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Meanwhile Ter Stegen has faced 16 one on One in LA liga recently..He has saved 13 of them..Only 3 went past him..

Did I hear Thibaut Is Better?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
jonsnow92:

And Y?
this is a no-brainer.

i choose the right answer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
oseriki9:

You don't have sense was messi bought from another club why will he be presented? Be thinking with your dick.
wrong!

even a 'dicked' comment should make more sense.

he didn't have to think that out.

just comb twitter for comments and i bet you'd find that comment had been made by some other twitter user.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
jonsnow92:

And Y?
emperor DINHO

nobody comes close

the reason i became a barca fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Casimero: 16 points adrift Barcelona? If there's a single team that can turn this around,its Real Madrid. Real Madrid never gives up, We believe in ourselves.

Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Neymar came like a king and left like a god. Something Messi can not relate to.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Exactly my point. Messi is just a fortunate La Masia graduate that barca picked and help to become who he is. No presentation, no hype and no pressure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Neymar1095:
Exactly my point. Messi is just a fortunate La Masia graduate that barca picked and help to become who he is. No presentation, no hype and no pressure.

I know you copied this from twitter

Fagg0t!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
jonsnow92:

And Y?

ronaldinho(i didnt watch him in his prime but started watching him after 2006 cuz d first football match i ever watched was barca vs arsenal 2006)

neymar(like him,hate that he left...but u derstand his reason and was very influential in d 2013/2014 ucl triumph and he is entertaining)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile Ter Stegen has faced 16 one on One in LA liga recently..He has saved 13 of them..Only 3 went past him..

Did I hear Thibaut Is Better?

That save ter stegen made with his foot yesterday shows how intelligent he is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
I like the guy spirit tho...he copied many things from twitter...he knows that we know where he copied it from but that wont stop him from copying another one

(1) (2) (3) ... (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.