Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4707712 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (6245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
phaamsaam:

Calm down bro, don't be too overconfident, a goal from Espanyol changes everything
If they score one, we will score 7..

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
naija01:
The moment Zizou is sacked.
Wait! Not just yet. PSG will have the final honour of putting the icing on the cake to their disastrous season.grin

They managed to win Depor 7-1 and they said they were back. Like they rose from the dead.grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2018
dmcdad:

Wait! Not just yet. PSG will have the final honour of putting the icing on the cake to their disastrous season.grin

They managed to win Depor 7-1 and they said they were back. Like they rose from the dead.grin

Haha

REAL MADRID boss Zinedine Zidane has admitted that his job is hanging by a thread - Express
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2018
The moment you placed your house & car on Chelsea & Real Madrid to win on 2 separate bets.

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2018
naija01:

Haha

REAL MADRID boss Zinedine Zidane has admitted that his job is hanging by a thread - Express

Well, he didn't particularly say so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 1:58am On Jan 25, 2018
dmcdad:

Well, he didn't particularly say so.

“If we do not get past against the PSG, my continuity is in danger,” Zidane said - Daily Express
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Copa del Rey & La Liga waving bye bye to Real Madrid like... grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:50am On Jan 25, 2018
Ernesto should learn from madrid's humbling o.

We need a full strength first eleven tonight.

I no wan hear anything like rotation o.

PSG now needs to put the nail in the coffin of those fools from the capital.

Just for 180 mins i would forgive neymar for his treachery.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:07am On Jan 25, 2018
One of footballs best moment was in July 2008.

When Ronaldhino left FC Barcelona and joined AC Milan. When he returned to play against his former club,the team asked Ronaldhino to join and take a picture with them

Mes Que In Club grin

Coutinho and Yerry Mina are likely gonna have their debut today.
Can't wait to watch us whoop espanyols ass cheesy
I anticipate a heavy scoreline. I see us scoring upto 7goals today

#ForcaBarca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2018
jonsnow92:
Looks like Valverde intends to Unleash Phil against Espanyol..
is Alcacer back?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2018
naija01:

“If we do not get past against the PSG, my continuity is in danger,” Zidane said - Daily Express
I say again... He didn't sau it that way. Infact, he answered the question with tact when poised. Stop reading Spanish news from those English media. You'd hardly get the facts. It's like relying on Marca to read English news.grin

Besides, Daily Express, Daily Mail and the likes are the worst Sports sites ever.cheesy If they tell you its morning, please confirm...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2018
dmcdad:

I say again... He didn't sau it that way. Infact, he answered the question with tact when poised. Stop reading Spanish news from those English media. You'd hardly get the facts. It's like relying on Marca to read English news.grin

Besides, Daily Express, Daily Mail and the likes are the worst Sports sites ever.cheesy If they tell you its morning, please confirm...cheesy
daily express is the worst. Daily mail and Sky sports are very okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Yahoo1:
is Alcacer back?
Yes He is.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Yahoo1:
Daily mail too is terrible..Only some columns are readable, Especially Martin Samuel..He's controversial no doubt but very good and his columns are always interesting and educative..Sky and BBC are the the most reasonable for me though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2018
How bout we start Paulinho instead of Gomes embarassed

Then bring in Còu 75' grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2018
tesppidd:
Ernesto should learn from madrid's humbling o.

We need a full strength first eleven tonight.

I no wan hear anything like rotation o.

PSG now needs to put the nail in the coffin of those fools from the capital.

Just for 180 mins i would forgive neymar for his treachery.

White Angels thought they were gonna fly over Leganes with ease grin

Dude quickly brought in MODRIC- CARVAJAL- MAYORAL to save his bald head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2018
I remember vividly during the super copa game when Modric was dismantling Gomes and Madrid were making series of intricate passes together in the midfield..Their fans kept shouting Ole Ole Ole..It was terrible to watch..They thought they were Barca..They wanted to be like Barca,In fact they had players with 'Barca's DNA'..

How's it turning out for them now?...Bastards!!.

Meanwhile Madrid's copa del rey record over the past 4 seasons.

2014/2015..Dumped out by Atletico.

2015/2016..Dumped out by their own negligence by fielding an ineligible player....Looool

2016/2017..Dumped out by Alaves..

2017/2018..Dumped out by Leganes

Not forgetting the Trophy parade they did for winning just the Copa del rey in 2010...

Pique was right,The day we do a trophy parade for just Kings Cup then we are in Crisis...

Bastards!!...Long may your woes continue.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2018
The wailings continue on Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2018
Yahoo1:
Nah nah nah... Sky Sports shouldn't be in the same sentence with any of the other two. I can authoritatively and affirmatively say that Daily Mail is the worst of the lot.cheesy

Daily Express dey learn for yarning dust where DM dey I tell you.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

@2nd paragraph... But it was too little, too late for the baldy.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Yesterday night was awesome wahhho

Madrid and Chelsea out haaaaa

Leganse baby thank u oooo

Espayol must chop manita tonight.

Full time 4-0

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

lol.

frankly everyone thought so,

at least me and my friends did.

dem really fucck up sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2018
dmcdad:

@2nd paragraph... But it was too little, too late for the baldy.cheesy

I hope baldy gets sacked

successfully cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2018
jonsnow92:
Yes He is.
great....good news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2018
jonsnow92:
Daily mail too is terrible..Only some columns are readable, Especially Martin Samuel..He's controversial no doubt but very good and his columns are always interesting and educative..Sky and BBC are the the most reasonable for me though.
Martin Samuel is indeed controversial. He always gets bashed by readers most of the time. On the reports,anytime i read something from Skysports and Dailymail..i rarely doubt it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2018
dmcdad:

Nah nah nah... Sky Sports shouldn't be in the same sentence with any of the other two. I can authoritatively and affirmatively say that Daily Mail is the worst of the lot.cheesy

Daily Express dey learn for yarning dust where DM dey I tell you.cheesy
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2018
dmcdad:

Lol... Na true ooo. I think say you dey imply positive prayer.cheesy
When I asked guys to keep praying for Madrid, you thought I was kidding. We can all see the results of the prayers now cool
#prayerworks!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2018
If Zidane is anybody, he clearly isn't Pep Guardiola!

Both coaches started out from their Club's youth team. While one went on to win the division, the other's tenure was disastrous.

They both got promoted to the first team. One had no prior experience on first team management, the other was assistant to one of the most successful coaches in the world.

In his first season, one (who clearly had a big game plan) sold the first team's most influential players (Ronaldinho, Deco, almost sold Eto'o). And brought in small boys from his shaped B team (Pedro, busquets). The other had such quality squad depth and a Great first team.

One won everything winnable with his first team, the other did win back to back UCL. Back to back club world cup trophies, back to back uefa super cup trophies.

One could field an entire team of unknown players from the academy and Still win matches...the other can only dream of it.

One employed the club's most recognized version of football (tiki taka), the other not only rubbished his club's reputation of Galacticos, he's style was rather to cross and nod, or work balls for tap-ins.

One produced and nurtured several talents from the academy (Pedro, busquets, Tello, Roberto, Montoya, Bartra, Thiago)...The other did his bit of nurturing in Asensio and Lucas Vasquez. A certain Achraf Hakimi and Borja Mayoral are probably upcoming, but clearly not good enough to be termed talents. The other even sold Morata, and Mariano Diaz just to keep a certain Benzediot happy in the team.

One is regarded by the football world as the best manager Barcelona has ever had bar Cryuff, the other is just on a list of Real Madrid coaches grin

If anything needs to be concluded, Zidane tries to build talents from Real Madrid's academy just like Pep did...but he sucks at it. His handle of transfer is miles below impressive, and he has destroyed the squad depth that clearly helped him succeed in his previous season.

Zidane is just another one / two season wonder. Not even in the league of Arsene Wenger grin.

Pep on the other hand, lives in the realm of Ferguson, Cryuff, Munoz, Jupp Heycknes!

You madridiots can go and lick your balls cheesy. Eyin oniranu radarada

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2018
And He is Busted again.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Bernabeu looked like a church yesterday with all those crosses

#copied grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Olamyyde:
The Bernabeu looked like a church yesterday with all those crosses

#copied grin
savagery at peak mehn!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (6245) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.