Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689456 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
haymekus:

Mumu boy

Wtf do you mean by for Madrid??

When he was at ManU, was he not playing football or is it when he came to Madrid that he started playing football??

STFU and stop being a coward!

lol
Maybe at Man United Ronaldo was not permitted to score goals only to run.

Maybe at Man United he was playing the Hussein Bolts role.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Imagine messi without an international trophy still being compared to the great ororo, The day messi wins an international trophy is the day Ronaldo fan boyism goes into extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
tesppidd:
this madam again!

where you recently diagnosed with pneumonia mumunia?

so pique is expected to go up front and score?
umtiti should leave his CB role and go for goal?
jordi alba should leave RB and go up front?
busi too?
even ter stagen has got to score?
so that at the the end of the day their goals tally would be more than ronaldo's?

you might have been too dumb to realize but the underlining message in your statement is that if ronaldo alone were to play a match against the entire barca team,

ronaldo will outscore barca and win the match??

mumuess!

Oga Ade stop using epistle to dodge the simple truth she rubbed in your face, so your team is now made up of only defenders

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Somebody that scored 31goals in England playing as a pure winger a joint premier league record is definitely a goal scoring machine.

pure winger my foot...okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kholiwe(f): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Is 600 higher than 637? Oya do addition and subtraction bwhahhahha
Why are you still wasting your time . Barca fans always have 3 dumb points

1. Ronaldo has more apperances forgetting that he was playing in premier league at a young age as a pure winger in a 4:4:2 under Ferguson yet he still scored an insane amount of goals for a winger .

2. Messi is midfielder: This is even the dumbest argument of all. Like Messi scores all his goals from the centre circle and not in or around the the 18yard box.

3 .Ronaldo has better team mates who feed him tap ins. Forgetting that Messi played under xavi,iniesta and xavi my granmother will score more than 40goals a season with that midfield. Ask them have any of Ronaldo team mates ever finish top3 in balon dor. You shouldnt even bother arguing with them.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
kushercain:

Oga Ade stop using epistle to dodge the simple truth she rubbed in your face, so your team is now made up of only defenders
as usual
Only intellectually deficient individuals rely on memes to pass a message

It's okay to say ronaldo has more goals than Messi

Or ronaldo has more goals than Suarez

But to say ronaldo has more goals than the barca team is simply stuppiid and idiotic.

Even a 10 year old should be smart enough to realize that 80 percent of the squad is not charged to score goals.

So kushercain use your brain more
Don't be stupiid next time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Messi put of todays match due to the birth of his third son Ciro. Mina takes his matchday squad spot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Upnepaa:
Imagine messi without an international trophy still being compared to the great ororo, The day messi wins an international trophy is the Ronaldo fan boyism goes into extinction.
imagine Messi leaving la liga to the premier league face competition and not farmers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

imagine Messi leaving la liga to the premier league face competition and not farmers.
Which competition now, you guys are pathetic, just like Michu that left a small team to epl and in his first season took it by storm or aguero, torres, is Salah and kdb not facing the same idiotic competition or is it another kinda competition firmino and Jesus, abi mane, abi ozil, Sanchez are facing... Don't be delusional, use your upper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Which competition now, you guys are pathetic, just like Michu that left a small team to epl and in his first season took it by storm or aguero, torres, is Salah and kdb not facing the same idiotic competition or is it another kinda competition firmino and Jesus, abi mane, abi ozil, Sanchez are facing... Don't be delusional, use your upper.. If it's the competition that made the league end on December you call competition, probably you either indirectly trolling the epl or mocking their supposed competition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kholiwe:

1. Ronaldo has more apperances forgetting that he was playing in premier league at a young age as a pure winger in a 4:4:2 under Ferguson yet he still scored an insane amount of goals for a winger .

2. Messi is midfielder: This is even the dumbest argument of all. Like Messi scores all his goals from the centre circle and not in or around the the 18yard box.

3 .Ronaldo has better team mates who feed him tap ins. Forgetting that Messi played under xavi,iniesta and xavi my granmother will score more than 40goals a season with that midfield. Ask them have any of Ronaldo team mates ever finish top3 in balon dor. You shouldnt even bother arguing with them.

your point one - if you claim he scored an insane number of goals then what excuse are you really putting up for him being far below in the goal/game ratio?

your point two - if you really watch mess you would know that for 80 percent of his goals he starts his runs from very deep. Either he dribbles many defenders and scores or he plays the one-two, one-two till he gets to the box. No he doesn't sleep in the box waiting for xavi or Iniesta to do all the work for him. No.

your point three - anybody who associates mess with tap ins should be in the kitchen, and I say this without intending any pun. even in the days of xavi and iniesta it will surprise you to know that-

1. Messi had the most assists than xavi and iniesta.
2. Messi had the most chances created than xavi and iniesta.
3. Messi had the most dribbles than xavi Zack and iniesta.

So woman your points are invalid.

I would excuse your ignorance about Messi's game.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kholiwe:

bwhahahahh
Even me self i tire. The moment that one said it was easier to score in epl than la liga i just weak. Person nor go see truth talk at least. I nor go try am again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
haymekus:

That's if Our mumu coach will even use them
I disagree saying the coach is mumu oo, the pressure he faced in his start, there was no time for experiments, no one gave him a chance, he found a way and is still unbeaten in the league till 8.45pm something I never envisaged this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
tesppidd:
your point one - if you claim he scored an insane number of goals then what excuse are you really putting up for him being far below in the goal/game ratio?

your point two - if you really watch mess you would know that for 80 percent of his goals he starts his runs from very deep. Either he dribbles many defenders and scores or he plays the one-two, one-two till he gets to the box. No he doesn't sleep in the box waiting for xavi or Iniesta to do all the work for him. No.

your point three - anybody who associates mess with tap ins should be in the kitchen, and I say this without intending any pun. even in the days of xavi and iniesta it will surprise you to know that-

1. Messi had the most assists than xavi and iniesta.
2. Messi had the most chances created than xavi and iniesta.
3. Messi had the most dribbles than xavi Zack and iniesta.

So woman your points are invalid.

I would excuse your ignorance about Messi's game.
Now are judging the impact of xavi and iniesta on assists and numbers bwhhaahhaa. . So how come since xavi left and iniesta's
decline messi 's never won a balon dor lol. Your points doesn't even make sense at all in relation to hers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
It's funny though, just a few seasons back Messi and CR7 were neck and neck for who would become the first to reach a century of UCL goals. Ronaldo not only won the contest, he now has more than a 100 for only Madrid leaving Messi in his wake who up till now is yet to hit the tally for Barca.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Now are judging the impact of xavi and iniesta on assists and numbers bwhhaahhaa. . So how come since xavi left and iniesta's
decline messi 's never won a balon dor lol. Your points doesn't even make sense at all in relation to hers
your wife made a point that messi was useless without xavi and iniesta.
Then I have logical points as to why that was a myth which fooools have held on to over the years.
Uncommon common sense should tell you that messi cannot have more goals, more assists, and more chances created than xavi and iniesta and still be said to be successful because of xavi and iniesta.
Such logic could only be of a lower animal!

As for the ballon dor no footballer in history has made the podium 11 consecutive times.
And BTW modric and Kroos came along and started giving ronaldo the ballon dor again.

How bout that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Krasid:
It's funny though, just a few seasons back Messi and CR7 were neck and neck for who would become the first to reach a century of UCL goals. Ronaldo not only won the contest, he now has more than a 100 for only Madrid leaving Messi in his wake who up till now is yet to hit the tally for Barca.
Liar.

The battle was for who would break Raul' s record!

Liar!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
tesppidd:
your wife made a point that messi was useless without xavi and iniesta.
Then I have logical points as to why that was a myth which fooools have held on to over the years.
Uncommon common sense should tell you that messi cannot have more goals, more assists, and more chances created than xavi and iniesta and still be said to be successful because of xavi and iniesta.
Such logic could only be of a lower animal!

As for the ballon dor no footballer in history has made the podium 11 consecutive times.
And BTW modric and Kroos came along and started giving ronaldo the ballon dor again.

How bout that?
My wife bwhahahahah tesppidd nor kill me with laughter ha beg. How about the fact that Messi has not won any trophy in his career without xavi and iniesta while xavi and Iniesta had won plenty without him.
MESSI might be the one with assists and all that but XAVI and
ANDRES INIESTA where the ones destroying you. How about that..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
tesppidd:
as usual
Only intellectually deficient individuals rely on memes to pass a message

It's okay to say ronaldo has more goals than Messi

Or ronaldo has more goals than Suarez

But to say ronaldo has more goals than the barca team is simply stuppiid and idiotic.

Even a 10 year old should be smart enough to realize that 80 percent of the squad is not charged to score goals.

So kushercain use your brain more
Don't be stupiid next time

you must be mentally handicapped. So what is the job of the upperhalf of the team, or Messi and Suarez are not charged to score goals. you're here talking like the aim of every team is not to win games and what wins games? possession abi number of bars?
let me break it down without memes for you bross, Ronaldo's output in UCL surpasses not just your strikers, or midfielder but every fucker putting on your team colours meaning even plus those who have no business in scoring goals but still run forward every corner.
so tespidd don't try too hard not to be stupid, let nature take its course
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

My wife bwhahahahah tesppidd nor kill me with laughter ha beg. How about the fact that Messi has not won any trophy in his career without xavi and iniesta while xavi and Iniesta had won plenty without him.
MESSI might be the one with assists and all that but XAVI and
ANDRES INIESTA where the ones destroying you. How about that..

you two reason like a couple.

Am not about to start going round in circles in some dumb argument.

let's not derail from the issue.

The main point of the day:

Career goals, All time competitive goals;

Messi 600 goals in 747 games,
Ronaldo 639 goals in 897 games,

And Ronaldo is supposed to be a goal machine

Pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
kushercain:

you must be mentally handicapped. So what is the job of the upperhalf of the team, or Messi and Suarez are not charged to score goals. you're here talking like the aim of every team is not to win games and what wins games? possession abi number of bars?
let me break it down without memes for you bross, Ronaldo's output in UCL surpasses not just your strikers, or midfielder but every fucker putting on your team colours meaning even plus those who have no business in scoring goals but still run forward every corner.
so tespidd don't try too hard not to be stupid, let nature take its course
your logic stinks!
fuuuuccck off!

And lemme debate with people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Leaving La liga for the EPL is a step down for the goat.... person dey meet EPL bosses dey score dem left,right and center finals and group stage games alike so it is now minnows like west brom and huddesfield he wont shine against undecided

If Aguero, torres,ozil,sanchez etc who came from la liga to rule epl then you need a dirty slap to think Messi wont do the same or double of what they are doing and if La liga players are farmers then EPL defenders are Shoe makers as well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Most goals vs EPL teams in the champions league.
Messi 18 goals

Ronaldo 11
Muller 9
Eto 8
Cavani 8

But but he will struggle in the Epl.
He can't solo goals in the Epl because stoke will destroy his legs.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Stats dont lie cool

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Upnepaa:
Leaving La liga for the EPL is a step down for the goat.... person dey meet EPL bosses dey score dem left,right and center finals and group stage games alike so it is now minnows like west brom and huddesfield he wont shine against undecided

If Aguero, torres,ozil,sanchez etc who came from la liga to rule epl then you need a dirty slap to think Messi wont do the same or double of what they are doing and if La liga players are farmers then EPL defenders are Shoe makers as well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cry cry baby cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Upnepaa:

Slow down and have a think. Barcelona cannot play in the PL. He has to join a PL club... This means different team mates [chemistry], different environment [adapting]. League is 38 matches... PL is a lot more physical, more 50/50 balls i.e season is more demanding/tougher. All i see is ifs and opinion but he hasn't done it compared to Cristiano Ronaldo who is the only player to win every major trophy & individual award including the champions league, League title, Club World Cup , league Cup, Super Cup, Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe etc. with 2 different clubs and leagues. This is my last post on this topic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations Messi for the birth of His Third Son..Hoping this 3rd son brings us our Third Treble this season Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
UPDATE:

Bayern munich over 2.5 or straight win✔✔

Barça win

Madrid or over 9.5corners✔✔

Besiktas win

Chelsea win or over 8.5corners

Sevilla

Man u.. Over 2.5 cards or over 8.5corners ✔✔

Cardiff city win✔✔

Psg win or over 2.5✔✔

Austria wien win

More to follow... The Judas yet to rear it's ugly head lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Slow down and have a think. Barcelona cannot play in the PL. He has to join a PL club... This means different team mates [chemistry], different environment [adapting]. League is 38 matches... PL is a lot more physical, more 50/50 balls i.e season is more demanding/tougher. All i see is ifs and opinion but he hasn't done it compared to Cristiano Ronaldo who is the only player to win every major trophy & individual award including the champions league, League title, Club World Cup , league Cup, Super Cup, Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe etc. with 2 different clubs and leagues. This is my last post on this topic.
Hopefully you don't delude yourself anymore... GO and be free from delusion. More tougher and the league ended in December grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Melvyn11:

Came you read what you wrote again, Xavi in his final season contributed next to nothing, so your presume is very wrong, and we all know the joke of the balon d or all tied to wining the ucl, REFadrid have won it since Xavi left

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.