Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4706334 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (6244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: in order to play well messi must score a hattrick and dribble 5 defenders. anything less, he is a flop.

Won't it be easier to just tell how many goals or assist he had at the business end of the tournament.

Messi without doubt is the best player in the world and in his generation but in this world cup he did not deserve the golden ball award.

Why is that difficult for you to understand.

Maradona was the best player of his generation but that doesn't mean he should be given golden ball in 1990 or 1994
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:41am On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: and switzerland! without messi, argentina would have gotten 1 point from bosnia. without messi argentina would have gotten 1 point from iran. (why? in both games he won them with the last kick of the ball). against nigeria, i cant tell. meaning they just might have faced france instead of switzerland and you know what the means, a probable second round exit. against switzerland, without messi they were destined to have a shootout but mascherano or lavezzi or any other argentina could never have made that run to set up angel.
Without Kolasinac's own goal Argentina's game would have also ended in a draw. If the defence didn't do their job Messi's goal would also not have given Argentina 3 pts. Try dey give other people credit as well! Everything isn't always about Messi

ddippset:
against belgium, he danced around 3 midfielders to draw space and set up angel again. against holland he beat kyut and vlar on the right side to set up maxi who had an easier job than gotze had last night but he blew it. if maxi had scored from that assist, messi would have been man of the match definitely!
Wow even Di Maria's effort was deflected by Verthongen without that Higuain would not have even gotten the ball to begin with.

Robben also had a chance that Mascherano's last ditch block prevented from being a sure goal

ddippset:
nowadays people like to talk mascherano; against iran nobody mentioned mascherano, against bosnia nobody, against nigeria nobody, against switzerland nobody, against belgium nobody, and then against holland for the first 80 mins nobody. with the match almost ending masch made a tackle to deny robben and all of a sudden mascherano became argentina's best player. some even go to the extent of saying masch was argentina's best player by a wide margin; for real?
No one remembers what was done against Bosnia, Iran or Nigeria if we did then guys like Benzema, Neymar should also be in the Golden Ball discussion since they also shone in the Group stage. How can you deny the defensive line credit for keeping a clean sheet in 3 out of 4 knockout games while the attack could only provide 2 goals

ddippset:
seriously people are taking for granted how much a feat it is to play in a world cup final, win or lose simply because messi is involved. messi and argentina must be celebrated. messi almost single handedly dragged his country to a world cup final, 7 mins more the story could have been very different. surely messi will no longer be regarded as a national team flop.
No Argentina's defense dragged them to the World Cup Final! 1 goal conceded in 450 mins of knockout football is no mean feat

ddippset:
like i said b4 only thomas muller deserved the golden ball ahead of messi.
Now you are talking

ddippset:
nobody else. however you do it, sweet or ugly, to make it to a world cup final you must be celebrated and honoured. ive never seen a team play in a world cup final and still be maligned. i have never seen a player captain a team to a world cup final as their captain and best player and still be criticised. messi has set the bar too high, that's the albatross around his neck.
You people need to embrace the bitter truth! Your boy failed to deliver when it mattered the most. Maradona said it all and I don't think you love Argentina more than Maradona

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:53am On Jul 15, 2014
THIS IS WHAT MESSI SAID- AND YOU'RE SO QUICK AND SO HAPPY TO START CRITICIZING. YOU THINK HE IS RONALDO? NEVER.
Dhelake: Messi blaming others for the loss, They all had one chance each, he should have converted his nah, he had more of the ball compared to them so no excuse
‘We forwards failed to take our chances’
In analysing the defeat, Messi had this to say: “Although they had more of the ball, we had the clearer chances, but those of us up front failed to convert them. We had three opportunities – one fell to me, one to Pipa [Gonzalo Higuain] and one to Rodrigo [Palacio]. In failing to get on the score sheet last night, the Argentina captain concluded the knockout phase without adding to the four goals he plundered during his side’s three group fixtures.

That said, it would be neither opportune nor fair to focus on Messi’s goal drought. After all, it was his assist that set up Angel Di Maria’s winner against Switzerland in the Round of 16, while against Belgium in the next round, his ball retention was key to wearing down his opponents – as signalled by his own coach, Alejandro Sabella. In the semi-final against the Netherlands, he then confidently tucked away his penalty during the shoot-out, no mean feat considering the huge pressure he was under.

The Final also had its share of Messi moments, with his pace and skill complicating matters for the German defence. This was especially evident in the first half, most notably when he twice left Jerome Boateng for dead with a stop-start run down the right channel that ended with a dangerous cut-back from the by-line. Shortly after the break, he continued in that vein, embarking on one of his trademark right-to-left slalom runs, only to send the ensuing shot wide. Despite his obvious fatigue, he never once looked like giving up.

Messi concluded by lamenting: “After failing to get past the quarter-finals for so long, we managed to get to the final, which is still something. Even so, we’re leaving here disappointed not to win the trophy given the way the final played out. That leaves us feeling very annoyed and angry, but we now need to look to the future.”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:08am On Jul 15, 2014
dayokanu:

Won't it be easier to just tell how many goals or assist he had at the business end of the tournament.

Messi without doubt is the best player in the world and in his generation but in this world cup he did not deserve the golden ball award.

Why is that difficult for you to understand.

Maradona was the best player of his generation but that doesn't mean he should be given golden ball in 1990 or 1994
seriously i dont know about you but as for me, i sit before my tv set to watch a match. for people like you a striker/attacker/midfielder only plays a good game if he gets a goal or an assist. that is never my mentality. that's why we would always defer. if you're a fan you might see things differently. take your time, be patient, sit for 90 minutes, shake off that mentality and you will testify that the A-Z of a football match is not a goal or an assist. a very typical example- in the match argentina versus holland, messi beats kyut and vlar on the right wing and pulled a cross in to maxi in what should be the assist of the tournament. it was a chance closer and easier than the one gotze scored. but maxi flopped as usual. such instances occured again and again and made sure messi created the highest number of chances in the tournament sadly not every chance created counts as an assist because there will always be 1mpotent strikers whose duty is to waste assists. go back and watch the final again and come back and tell me sincerely messi didnt play well. he might have created a standard tooo high for the world to appreciate but we should never make him a victim of such standards. talk football like a fan, leave all that 'how many goals did he score' 'how many assists did he give'. whether we like you like it or not he is the captain, he is the front runner and he is the star, it will always be in the books that messi inspired argentina to the 2014 world cup final. that is how it will always be reported.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Someone is comparing this sham to Zidane in 2006 and Forlan in 2010

Forlan 2010 = 1 goal in quarter final, 1 goal in semi final, 1 goal in 3rd place match

Zidane 2006 = 1 goal in second round, 1 assist for the winning goal in quarter final, 1 winning goal in the semi finals, 1 goal in the finals

This is what you are comparing to Messi 2014?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:31am On Jul 15, 2014
A40:
Without Kolasinac's own goal Argentina's game would have also ended in a draw. If the defence didn't do their job Messi's goal would also not have given Argentina 3 pts. Try dey give other people credit as well! Everything isn't always about Messi
Wow even Di Maria's effort was deflected by Verthongen without that Higuain would not have even gotten the ball to begin with.
Robben also had a chance that Mascherano's last ditch block prevented from being a sure goal
No one remembers what was done against Bosnia, Iran or Nigeria if we did then guys like Benzema, Neymar should also be in the Golden Ball discussion since they also shone in the Group stage. How can you deny the defensive line credit for keeping a clean sheet in 3 out of 4 knockout games while the attack could only provide 2 goals
No Argentina's defense dragged them to the World Cup Final! 1 goal conceded in 450 mins of knockout football is no mean feat
Now you are talking
You people need to embrace the bitter truth! Your boy failed to deliver when it mattered the most. Maradona said it all and I don't think you love Argentina more than Maradona
HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS? LOL. NA SO YOU DE COUNT YA OWN. WAS THE OG NOT THE FIRST GOAL SCORED? WHO SCORED NEXT? WAS IT NOT MESSI? THE OG DID NOT MAKE IT 2-1, IT MADE IT 2-0. SO YOU'RE SO WRONG THERE!
AS FOR HIGUAIN'S DEFLECTED GOAL, THE EMPHASIS HERE IS ON MESSI'S CONTRIBUTION. U GUYS SAID HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING IN THE KNOCK OUT, GO AND WATCH THE MATCH AGAIN AND SEE HIS SKILL LEADING TO THAT LONE GOAL VERSUS BELGIUM-THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL AN INDIRECT ASSIST!
SO GOLDEN BALL IS FOR ONLY KNOCK OUT STAGES AND YOU'RE HAPPY WITH JAMES FOR HIS GOLDEN BOOT AFTER 4 FIRST ROUND GOALS OR YOU WANT ROBBEN AS MVP WITH ALL HIS GOALS IN THE FRIST ROUND OR YOU WANT MULLER AS MVP WITH 3 GOALS AGAINST 10 MAN SPAIN IN THE SAME FIRST ROUND WHICH YOU SO DESPISE? LOL.
IN MOST PART OF THE WORLD CUP ARGENTINA'S DEFENCE HAD LITTLE OR NO WORK TO DO. IRAN, BOSNIA, SWISS ALL PARKED BUSES AND REFUSED TO ATTACK! SO MESSI IT WAS WHO SAVED THE DAY.
WHETHER MESSI FAILED OR NOT IS NOT REALLY IMPORTANT ANYMORE! HE MUST NOT WIN THE WORLD CUP, HE MUST NOT BE THOUGHT TO BE BETTER THAN MARADONA OR PELE. HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST IN HISTORY ALREADY. FOOTBALL AWARDS CONTROVERSIES WONT START AND END WITH MESSI, WORLD CUP GOLDEN BALL 2006 AND 2010, AND FIFA BALLON DOR'S THERE WERE CONTROVERSIES. EVEN IN THE TIMES OF ZIDANE VERSUS FIGO, HENRY VERSUS RONALDINHO. 1 MONTH AGO HE HAD NO SENIOR TEAM MEDAL OR TROPHY. TODAY HE IS A WORLD CUP SILVER MEDALIST AND A WORLD CUP GOLDEN BALL WINNER.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:52am On Jul 15, 2014
dayokanu: Someone is comparing this sham to Zidane in 2006 and Forlan in 2010

Forlan 2010 = 1 goal in quarter final, 1 goal in semi final, 1 goal in 3rd place match

Zidane 2006 = 1 goal in second round, 1 assist for the winning goal in quarter final, 1 winning goal in the semi finals, 1 goal in the finals

This is what you are comparing to Messi 2014?
you are still obsessed with goals and assists! you are calling goals and assists in the quarters, semis, final. so how many did robben score in the semi final? how many did muller score in the final? we are just here drinking panadol for messi's headache. messi says he doesnt need your golden ball. his world cup silver medal is more important to him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:57am On Jul 15, 2014
the team landed in buenos aires to a heroic welcome for getting to the final and getting the silver medal since 1990. crowds chanting messi, messi, messi. so good to know that messi doesnt even give a damn about the damn golden ball. wonderful to be one of the 32 teams that can have thousands troop to the airport to embrace you. i wonder how many nigerians, english, italians, spaniards, portugeese, even belgians went to welcome their troops.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2014
Who the hell cares about a goddamn golden ball? All Messi ever wanted is the trophy!

But that doesn't stop Dayokanu & his right hand man from coming here to break their head in utter agony!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: in order to play well messi must score a hattrick and dribble 5 defenders. anything less, he is a flop.

Messi is a victim of his own high standards, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2014
^^^^^
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mourinho: "All my respect to Messi because he played for his team and this can't be said of all players at this World Cup." #arg [yahoo]

Mourinho: "If Messi wanted to be the phenomenon we all know he is, he'd just have played up front, close to Higuain, waiting for a chance."

Mourinho: "Messi was trying to create something out of nothing for his team. His assist to Di Maria was for example brilliant." [yahoo]

Mourinho: "Messi played in zones that are not his. He had to play so low that he had to cross 2-3 lines. Always had 2-3 players on him."

Mourinho: "Messi sacrified himself for the team. He wanted to win, he didn't wanted to be topscorer or mvp, he wanted to make history."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
yourangel: Mourinho: "All my respect to Messi because he played for his team and this can't be said of all players at this World Cup." #arg [yahoo]

Mourinho: "If Messi wanted to be the phenomenon we all know he is, he'd just have played up front, close to Higuain, waiting for a chance."

Mourinho: "Messi was trying to create something out of nothing for his team. His assist to Di Maria was for example brilliant." [yahoo]

Mourinho: "Messi played in zones that are not his. He had to play so low that he had to cross 2-3 lines. Always had 2-3 players on him."

Mourinho: "Messi sacrified himself for the team. He wanted to win, he didn't wanted to be topscorer or mvp, he wanted to make history."

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
LOL @ Cule wänkers quoting Mourinho. . . grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Enough of the world cup already. 2018 is just by the corner[sort of]

I really think we should be more concerned about how Messi, Suarez and Neymar can play in one team.
Can this coach make them play well together without one or two of the three being sub par?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
nitlad: LOL @ Cule wänkers quoting Mourinho. . . grin cheesy grin
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2014

Lol. You're funny! Mou's back-to-back 'trohylessness' has humbled him. Now, he seems to see and speak more rationally. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
yourangel:

Lol. You're funny! Mou's back-to-back 'trohylessness' has humbled him. Now, he seems to see and speak more rationally. cheesy
Seems I was not the only one that noticed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
from bayern thread
pkasso: Germany's triumph in Brazil is a good omen for German football,and Bayern Munich in particular.In the new milennium, a team from an European world cup winning country has gone on to win the UCL the following season.Italy(2006),Milan(2007);Spain(2010), Barcelona(2011).The Spanish side had 7 Guardiola-coached players in that squad, same number as Bayern.Coincidence? It's already written in the stars.Bayern Munich UCL Champions 2015.

so we'll not win the next UCL? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Johnpaul88: Who the hell cares about a goddamn golden ball? All Messi ever wanted is the trophy!

But that doesn't stop Dayokanu & his right hand man from coming here to break their head in utter agony!

Agony you say? Yes agony of a world cup winner.

Muller has the appropriate response for you

[img]http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachments/uploadfromtaptalk1405399443083-jpg.32933/[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Austeenx: Enough of the world cup already. 2018 is just by the corner[sort of]

I really think we should be more concerned about how Messi, Suarez and Neymar can play in one team.
Can this coach make them play well together without one or two of the three being sub par?
Exactly what I look up to. In as much as Messi remains the boss without questions, I wouldn't want a case where the rest of em (Ney&Suárez) would be more like bystanders. They should be given freedom also (at least to an extent & obviously not total freedom like Messi) so they can perform their own moments of brilliance when the occasion calls for it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Exactly what I look up to. In as much as Messi remains the boss without questions, I wouldn't want a case where the rest of em (Ney&Suárez) would be more like bystanders. They should be given freedom also (at least to an extent & obviously not total freedom like Messi) so they can perform their own moments of brilliance when the occasion calls for it.

well, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
homesteady: from bayern thread

so we'll not win the next UCL? undecided

We should get defenders before dreaming about Champions league glory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Johan Cruyff: “I don’t understand how Barça are going to manage combination football with Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez in the team. The three are individualists. Makes it clear that Barça prefer individual play before a team that plays good football.“
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Final bullet to the trolls on this beautiful thread:

Last world Cup (2010), I'd give Iniesta and Xavi before Messi but for me, that year Messi was outta this planet in terms of records, so he deserved it; this year, It was Robben for me ahead of Messi as well; but when I consider his role, the maturity of his play and the sacrifice of personal glory for the collective, he deserved the award. Football is not just about attacking and goal scoring, you need to be there for your teammates. Brazil had to learn that the hard way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014

When asked if he felt Messi was a scapegoat for Argentina's failings, Mourinho replied: "Not at all," before going on to question Albiceleste coach Alejandro Sabella's decisions in the final defeat to Germany.

"I think in the first half he had fantastic options," he added. "I would like to know why Lavezzi stayed in the dressing room at half-time.
"Argentina had been playing with two lines of four, with Enzo Perez closing Phillipp Lahm and Lavezzi doing the same on the other side. Because they were so compact Messi could walk while defending and then when he got the ball he had the energy to make the difference.

"When Sabella brought Aguero on for Lavezzi, Argentina changed from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 and they lost a lot of balance. Messi had to run much more after Lavezzi went off.

"The team lost balance and especially energy - energy that they needed in extra-time."

Source: Goal.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
I Can't Fit to Laff, The same man they dubbed a talkative, who they called so many names on this thread,
Barca Fans can Quote Cr7 right now to back up their claims
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
I had expected you guys to quote Maradona, Nesta and Kempes as well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Luis Enrique takes charge of first training session http://ow.ly/zarLI I just hope say no be fine boy this man come do

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
ddippset: HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS? LOL. NA SO YOU DE COUNT YA OWN. WAS THE OG NOT THE FIRST GOAL SCORED? WHO SCORED NEXT? WAS IT NOT MESSI? THE OG DID NOT MAKE IT 2-1, IT MADE IT 2-0. SO YOU'RE SO WRONG THERE!
AS FOR HIGUAIN'S DEFLECTED GOAL, THE EMPHASIS HERE IS ON MESSI'S CONTRIBUTION. U GUYS SAID HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING IN THE KNOCK OUT, GO AND WATCH THE MATCH AGAIN AND SEE HIS SKILL LEADING TO THAT LONE GOAL VERSUS BELGIUM-THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL AN INDIRECT ASSIST!
SO GOLDEN BALL IS FOR ONLY KNOCK OUT STAGES AND YOU'RE HAPPY WITH JAMES FOR HIS GOLDEN BOOT AFTER 4 FIRST ROUND GOALS OR YOU WANT ROBBEN AS MVP WITH ALL HIS GOALS IN THE FRIST ROUND OR YOU WANT MULLER AS MVP WITH 3 GOALS AGAINST 10 MAN SPAIN IN THE SAME FIRST ROUND WHICH YOU SO DESPISE? LOL.
IN MOST PART OF THE WORLD CUP ARGENTINA'S DEFENCE HAD LITTLE OR NO WORK TO DO. IRAN, BOSNIA, SWISS ALL PARKED BUSES AND REFUSED TO ATTACK! SO MESSI IT WAS WHO SAVED THE DAY.
WHETHER MESSI FAILED OR NOT IS NOT REALLY IMPORTANT ANYMORE! HE MUST NOT WIN THE WORLD CUP, HE MUST NOT BE THOUGHT TO BE BETTER THAN MARADONA OR PELE. HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST IN HISTORY ALREADY. FOOTBALL AWARDS CONTROVERSIES WONT START AND END WITH MESSI, WORLD CUP GOLDEN BALL 2006 AND 2010, AND FIFA BALLON DOR'S THERE WERE CONTROVERSIES. EVEN IN THE TIMES OF ZIDANE VERSUS FIGO, HENRY VERSUS RONALDINHO. 1 MONTH AGO HE HAD NO SENIOR TEAM MEDAL OR TROPHY. TODAY HE IS A WORLD CUP SILVER MEDALIST AND A WORLD CUP GOLDEN BALL WINNER.

Loool this is Mario Kempes an Argentine World cup hero ooh! Maybe una Argentina pass am grin grin

www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3841/world-cup-2014/2014/07/15/4960818/messi-was-absent-in-the-world-cup-final-kempes

So only Messi's goal counted the other one nko? Smh

Indirect bawo? Messi's contribution? What of Di Maria's? Vertonghen's deflection nko? You have to go back three steps before you even get back to Messi in that particular instance! Infact we can equally apply this logic to the goals Messi scored as well

James Rodriguez scored 3 goals in 2 matches in the knockout stage including arguably the best in the tournament. How does this apply to Messi

Muller 2 goals and 2 assists in knockout games. 3 goals against Portugal na garri? Who has scored 3 goals against Portugal in one match in recent times? Are you comparing Portugal to Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria

Taaaa! Bosnia parked the bus? Ok what of Belgium, Holland, Germany Did they park the bus as well?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Messi didn't even make the FIFA World Cup XI that says it all

Johnpaul88: Who the hell cares about a goddamn golden ball? All Messi ever wanted is the trophy!
Chale sharrap there! Who is in agony? You need to speak for yourself bruh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Austeenx:

well, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Abi... Let's be hopeful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (6244) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.