Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689423 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
How won't you dread them. Experience is the Best teacher.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Ronaldo left United and scored
100 Champions League goals for Madrid before Messi could do that for the
club he has played his whole life. That should shut you up. Ororo is king.

So all the matches he played for man utd are irrelevant, shey? because he didn't have good stats at utd, we'll just ignore those days....

shameless mofos

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

You people will keep hyping irrelevant stats but when we bring
Ronaldo being the fastest to reach 300 la liga goals he did it 48
games less than Messi, You will shift goal post.
you're being clever by half!
there are two ways you could do this;

1.take the total league goals together. trying to cut off ronaldo's epl league goals so the argument can suit you; is just you taking yourself on a low ride, not me. am too smart to fall for that.
if you want to talk champions league goals you talk champions league goals, if you want to talk league goals you talk league goals; nothing like separating ronaldo's la liga goals from his epl goals.

2.but if you insist on counting only la liga goals for ronaldo then you must also count messi's la liga goals only from 2009; that's the season ronaldo joined la liga.

either way messi betters ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
randomperson:

So all the matches he played for man utd are irrelevant, shey? because he didn't have good stats at utd, we'll just ignore those days....

shameless mofos
lol

he thinks he's smart.
he wants to consider all the years when messi was a teenager and not a regular (2006-2009)but doesn't want to consider ronaldo's man united stats.

the joke is on him.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Ronaldo left United and scored
100 Champions League goals for Madrid before Messi could do that for the
club he has played his whole life. That should shut you up. Ororo is king.
Stop dodging the substance like a 2 minute man whose career depends on forreplay.

Messi reached 100 goals in 123 games
Ronaldo reached 100 goals in 137 games

Messi is the goal machine Ronaldo thinks he is!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
I just don't want Real Madrid for now.
I wish for UCL El classico final please!
That's the only final we're yet to kick there butt.
I've been praying for this since 2013... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
tesppidd:
you're being clever by half!
there are two ways you could do this;

1.take the total league goals together. trying to cut off ronaldo's epl league goals so the argument can suit you; is just you taking yourself on a low ride, not me. am too smart to fall for that.
if you want to talk champions league goals you talk champions league goals, if you want to talk league goals you talk league goals; nothing like separating ronaldo's la liga goals from his epl goals.

2.but if you insist on counting only la liga goals for ronaldo then you must also count messi's la liga goals only from 2009; that's the season ronaldo joined la liga.

either way messi betters ronaldo.
Bwhahhaha barca fans and shifting post is irritating. Now you want to do addition and subtraction. to favour your twisted narrative. Lets count champions league goals since ronaldo came to Madrid also shall we. Messi 83 King ororo 102. Take your lovely L.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
tesppidd:
Stop dodging the substance like a 2 minute man whose career depends on forreplay.

Messi reached 100 goals in 123 games
Ronaldo reached 100 goals in 137 games

Messi is the goal machine Ronaldo thinks he is!
Ronaldo reached 300 la liga goals in 286 games
Messi reached 300 la liga goals in 334 games

I see only 1 goal machine there.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Bwhahhaha barca fans and shifting post is irritating. Now you want to do addition and subtraction. to favour your twisted narrative. Lets count champions league goals since ronaldo came to Madrid also shall we. Messi 83 King ororo 102. Take your lovely L.
lol,

you're now beginning to sound like a neymar1095.

zig zag logic and argument!

you still cannot comprehend what am trying to tell you.

so in simple terms for you;

let's put aside all conditions, they are only excuses and that's the reason why you are wriggling and wriggling.

let's look at
1. champions league goals.
2. league goals.

champions league- messi 100 goals in 123 games, ronaldo 117 goals in 153 games.

domestic league- messi 373 goals in 409 games, ronaldo 390 goals in 508 games.

these are their domestic league and champions league numbers in their career.

do your math,

and then embarrass yourself some more by telling us ronaldo is the goal machine here!

i would surely continue with you later on, got some business to take care of.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

Ronaldo reached 300 la liga goals in 286 games
Messi reached 300 la liga goals in 334 games

I see only 1 goal machine there.
another neymar1095esc logic!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
tesppidd:
lol,

you're now beginning to sound like a neymar1095.

zig zag logic and argument!

you still cannot comprehend what am trying to tell you.

so in simple terms for you;

let's put aside all conditions, they are only excuses and that's the reason why you are wriggling and wriggling.

let's look at
1. champions league goals.
2. league goals.

champions league- messi 100 goals in 123 games, ronaldo 117 goals in 153 games.

domestic league- messi 373 goals in 409 games, ronaldo 390 goals in 508 games.

these are their domestic league and champions league numbers in their career.

do your math,

and then embarrass yourself some more by telling us ronaldo is the goal machine here!

i would surely continue with you later on, got some business to take care of.
Take your time. Dont mention me in senseless discussions.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Be careful of what you choose..

You so much want Real Madrid.

I know you are used to beating them but chairman, this is not LA liga.. Real Madrid no dey joke with UCL..

Is it not better you pray to get Juve or Liverpool than Madrid...

Madrid is my bitçh, Madrid is my bitçh, but Madrid diçk dey always rise for UCL oo

Forgotten 2011...they had a more tactical coach, but got their ass whooped... No madrid fan wants to play barca, they all supported Chelsea to knock us out so they can stroll to the cup like the last two seasons... Make we meet first, we would know who no dey joke more now, abi no be their white jersey dem go where lols grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
senorova:
We thank the God of Messi, who has once again shamed the many ramblers of the overrated EPL. Long may their ramblings continue!

As for the qualified teams for the round of 8, I dare say Bayern is the most dreadful after Barcelona currently.

The times they got whitewashed by PSG, a certain ancelotti was their coach. As of now, Jupp Heycknes is at the helm of affairs. They have their full squad recovered from injuries... They are competing for the treble... And I remember this same coach destroyed barca sometime back. Not asserting that they will knock us out should we meet, just stating they are a competition.

It's really difficult to say who will go into the semis until we see the draws tomorrow. Until then sha

Oh one last thing, a certain samba boy was last seen getting bundled out by Real Madrid. He thought he was good enough to beat Oponunaldo grin. We all know who oponunaldo's boss is... cheesy
THEIR injuries is stock piling, Bayern without Thiago isnt same, also only test is 3-1 to psg, just like city no real test yet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin... For those Madshit trolling fans... Choke on that... You should visit that site and try and bring up your mcm percentage, the gap is like the space between courtois legs grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

For us to even compare a player in the box to someone who roams from midfield to attack is sacrilege... Even maradona didn't have this kinda profile and how Leo plays the game... A former maradona team mate said it all.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hopefully would be one of those happy faces asap getting a close shot of greatness grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
In the last 10 times Barca were up against an English team in a UCL knockout/final, Barça advanced/won 9 times. Dominance.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Beedude(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
tesppidd:
lemme add more for you!
1.First to have a son - Ronaldo. 2.First to get to 30 years old - Ronaldo.
3.First To Stop Scoring Goals - Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
THIS GOT ME CRACKING... HILARIOUS

we can still equalize fc
We did it in 2012 fc
We have a good record against Barcelona fc
We're the last English club to win ucl fc
Our coach can dance like Michael Jackson fc
We're not leaving the ucl like man utd fc
We carried the UCL when we were 5th in the league Fc
Messi bought a plot land between Courtios legs Fc
Honestly speaking they are the Club that win the game before playing it fc
They will not let us to hear word if they won fc
Messi cannot score against us FC
Quickie FC
Kante pocket Iniesta last time FC
Kante covers the earth FC
it was because we sold Drogba and Torres fc
Morata is better than Lukaku and Lacazette FC
If willian shots didn't hit bar FC
At least na Barca beat us FC
Courtios left with 4 balls FC

#ForçaBarçaNonsense club��

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Madridiots padding up baseless stats.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't remember the last time benzema was included in france squad for any competitive match,it has now got worse for him that he couldn't make the france squad for the friendlies that are about to be played,despite adorning the number'9' shirt of the supposed team of the century grin,but they will ignore that and see a certain Suarez that is yet to score in this season's champions league. BS!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Even dembele that is yet to make 7starts for FC Barcelona this season was included. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Giroud that was begging umtiti to release his shadows yesterday's night,was also included.lmfao!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Keep on hating though, while we keep denying you blokes your respective sexual fantasies grin

Forca barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:14am On Mar 16, 2018
phaamsaam:
THIS GOT ME CRACKING... HILARIOUS

we can still equalize fc
We did it in 2012 fc
We have a good record against Barcelona fc
We're the last English club to win ucl fc
Our coach can dance like Michael Jackson fc
We're not leaving the ucl like man utd fc
We carried the UCL when we were 5th in the league Fc
Messi bought a plot land between Courtios legs Fc
Honestly speaking they are the Club that win the game before playing it fc
They will not let us to hear word if they won fc
Messi cannot score against us FC
Quickie FC
Kante pocket Iniesta last time FC
Kante covers the earth FC
it was because we sold Drogba and Torres fc
Morata is better than Lukaku and Lacazette FC
If willian shots didn't hit bar FC
At least na Barca beat us FC
Courtios left with 4 balls FC

#ForçaBarçaNonsense club��

lol grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 2:44am On Mar 16, 2018
dmcdad:

Back to our convo; what happened with so much space to cover? Una think say na to dey rant upandan abi? Smh...
Where you see rant now? you want tell me say we no play well? highly stupid individual mistakes led to the defeat plus I wonder how much una pay Fabregas for his show of shame.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 16, 2018
GOD SAVE THE KING

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2018
oladayo63:
I can't imagine what Neymar will be thinking now. The guy just want to misuse his prime. Blinded by money and inferiority complex, coupled with his selfish father, I hope he won't waste his prime on nothing. Talk of a wasteful move, Neymar's PSG move is. See how happy Messi was when Dembele scored that goal; I'm certain La Pulga would have sacrificed everything for Neymar to grab the mantle of World football. Ney, what you turned away, Dembouz will take with both arms and feet; it will only be your lose.

For certain, there is no Barca homecoming for Ney. Our board would be stupid to consider such move, not when we have a stronger team, a Dembele who has more than enough time to mature into full prime under that mentorship of Messi, and we already cashed in on the biggest move of all time. Are we going to pay 300m for a player we sold 222m? Nah nah nah

The next point of call is Madrid. And I wouldn't even consider such move if I were Florentino. Considering the financial cost, the childish mentality of Neymar at 26, having two egoistic players in a RM squad (Ney and CR7), I'll pass.

If the RM move happens, the world will clearly see what Messi sacrificed to accommodate Ney in his hood. CR7 will secede power for no one. He will rather leave the club, which Perez wouldn't want either because of his marketing value.

What do you guys think can happen with Neymar after the World cup?

Play for Real Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Neymar1095:

Take your time. Dont mention me in senseless discussions.
oh shut up and don't flatter yourself on getting a mention.

do not allow these little likes you're getting here and there pull your skirt over your head.

you are actually the embodiment of the word 'senseless.'

the only senseless posts you've not been involved in were the ones done by people like you before you discoverd this thread.

eeeeediot for life!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2018
funkyjms:
I just don't want Real Madrid for now.
I wish for UCL El classico final please!
That's the only final we're yet to kick there butt.
I've been praying for this since 2013... cry cry
dude be respectful, I prefer them in quarter finals....final nor go easy oh.... it's better we knock them out in quarter final because whoever wins the El classico quarters or semi will win the UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Nobody wish to play Barca ... Goes on to show that we are the team to beat... They can give us anyone. We should dispatch them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
I want an elclassico quarter final today.

That's the only way real don't get roma grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.