Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4690745 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2018
Olamyyde:
[s]I know we barca fans will not criticize messi but what is going on with him? Does he still have an injury?
He played almost as invisible as that PSG away last year.

Anyway the blame should not rest on his shoulders, he has been carrying the team throughout the season and the magic ended here plus the other players were totally worse except for stegen. When will we have a coach that doesn't rely on messi magic?
[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:
The same dude who gets the highest number of assists and the highest number of dribbles and chances created for his team mates is then expected to be on hand to score a tap in FFS.

I know they call him god but it's more figurative than literal people!

Hmm this is kinda strange. My TV showed scoreline as Roma 3-0 Barca.

From this post I deduce that Messi created a few assists last night. Let me go and dump my TV in the lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Olamyyde:
I know we barca fans will not criticize messi but what is going on with him? Does he still have an injury?
He played almost as invisible as that PSG away last year.

Anyway the blame should not rest on his shoulders, he has been carrying the team throughout the season and the magic ended here plus the other players were totally worse except for stegen. When will we have a coach that doesn't rely on messi magic?
He was invisible in both legs. Honestly, I was very happy when I heard Neymar was leaving, as this type of game is the type he truly thrives in.
Balance FC grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

From this post I deduce that Messi created a few assists last night. Let me go and dump my TV in the lagoon.
he isnt going to play in 3 positions in every game of the season.
he isn't god literally, i just said that.
you guys claim only a tap in was needed last night.
unfortunately Suarez isn't Ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

He was invisible in both legs. Honestly, I was very happy when I heard Neymar was leaving, as this type of game is the type he truly thrives in.
Balance FC grin

si this one....I know madrid is not winning d ucl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

Balance FC grin

when he scores hattrick against some Spanish herdsmen, we dont hear any of these wack excuses.

How can anybody say it's not Messi's job to score when he scored 3 against some shoemakers only 3 days ago?

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Neimar:

glad you didn't contemplate suicide. self-service#r

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2018
tesppidd:
he isnt going to play in 3 positions in every game of the season.
he isn't god literally, i just said that.
you guys claim only a tap in was needed last night.
unfortunately Suarez isn't Ronaldo.

Where was the Messi assist? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

when he scores hattrick against some Spanish herdsmen, we dont hear any of these wack excuses.

How can anybody say it's not Messi's job to score when he scored 3 against some shoemakers only 3 days ago?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ordinary tap-in.
Lord Pessi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Neimar:

Abeg.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Homesteady, vivalabyke, debroslink, dmcdad, who understands italian among you guys?

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Bros tesppidd weecome o.
Good morning.
How was ur night??
Hope u slept well??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2018
homesteady:
I'm not basing my judgment on this one game, but Valverde has to leave. We can't progress this way, we can't continue with a manager that wants to maintain the Status quo, he is just kind of papering over the cracks, which he is doing to a fault. He has this small club mentality which is a total aberration of the Barcelona status. Yes it worked and is working in the league but the fault in that system has been showing in UCL.

We bought a winger for over 100 million and Valverde is more concerned about improving the defensive aspects of Dembele's game, rather than trying to improve his attacking threat. I'm still surprised about how he has been managing to keep such an expensive player on the bench without the board reacting, because normally when an expensive player is bought, the manager is always under intense pressure to play him even if he is playing nonsense.

We need a Coach that can create a system to alleviate Messi's burden, which player does what Messi do almost every match? Control midfield, create chances and still score bucket loads of goals? Once that system is created, we wouldn't be so dependent on Messi again. This criteria is very important, and I don't think Valverde is capable of doing it, which is why I want him to leave. Yes it would destabilise the team, but the earlier the better.
And how is the coutinho purchase going for you guys? grin grin. Useless team.

I remember you were throwing tantrums up and down back then. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Where was the Messi assist? grin
And that's why I said Iniesta should go to china already.

and I just said he can't do it in every game.

At least on the other side of Bale isn't providing, Isco is, Modric is, Kroos is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Lana1:
Bros tesppidd weecome o.
Good morning.
How was ur night??
Hope u slept well??
terrible, if you must know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Abeg make una free me joor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Miremoses1:
but but, we are unbeaten in the league. Stupid people grin grin
Are we not unbeaten? It's your head paining you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
I was a Barca fan tho it seems am more of a neymar fan left Barca when I realized how y'all disrespected him

Have seen someone writing how dembele is shit,How neymar cost you la liga,How neymar hold back messi,iniesta and jordi alba

Am sure messi even miss neymar..You can't be saying all these trash and expecting karma not to visit you soon

World cup still dey for neymar to redeem his already good season

I even see that unbeaten ending on Saturday or against Madrid..smh

I heard dembele is now a bench player but he was supposed to be better than neymar....what sets neymar apart from most of his colleague is mentality.... After ronaldo,that guy has the most winning mentality

Like he always say 1% chance 99% faith.....All these burden carried by messi was reduced last season when Barca has two star player.... teams are set out to mark both not one

Now tell me any team that will set out to neutralize dembele or coutinho

That unbeaten still baffles...cuz everytime I watch Barca..dey just manage to grab a win winning by 2 0,3 1 margin against eibar,leganes, levante,espanyol and co....last season those teams would have chop 6 or 5

This defeat was always meant to be...another e.g was agaisnt sevilla if not 4 luck and messi...Barca were toothless that day playing like Burnley

I repeat,dembele isn't what you tell us he is...maybe things might change under a better manager

imagine buying dembele for 140m when mbappe(far better talent) can be bought 180m

my top 3 players..neymar,mbappe,messi(night like yesterday make me question his superiority to ronaldo and I still believe he is better but he needs better manager and better teammate like neymar,imagine neymar and messi under pep)

neymar was unfortunate by being coach by useless coach (Tata Martino,Enrique, unai Emery) but he still display his talent, the only half decent coach he has been coached by is Brazilian coach and we see how he is performing der...

messi is more selfless cuz he has been a Barca prodigy and has been coached by guardiola

Anyway,I don't see this path ending soon cuz messi is becoming older and dembele or coutinho aren't ready to step up...The only player that can has left
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Isomerizm:
Valvershit's obsession with the unbeaten run has cost us a lot. Cost us our philosophy and all. The guy doesn't know anything. Had to wait till the 81st minute to make a change? And who did he bring in? Fûcking Andre Gomez?

Brought in Dembele to score hattrick?

FFS, posterity will never care about some useless unbeaten run. In the end, the major question will be asked: Who has won the most UCL trophies?

It's in this area CR7 will always edge Messi out. Team is built around him to advance to the last stage of the most elite club tournament.

If the coach doesn't get fired, and he doesn't resign alongside his cocksuckers, then Terrible illness/injury, what are you waiting for?

I'll never forget this defeat. And my only potential means of succour rn is seeing any of the other three Clubs lift the trophy.

Bolded reminds me of Golden State Warriors 73-9 record breaking season which ended with them blowing a 3-1 lead in the playoffs
Messi is a Steph Curry grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by STILESGANG: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Theflash98:
I was a Barca fan tho it seems am more of a neymar fan left Barca when I realized how y'all disrespected him

Have seen someone writing how dembele is shit,How neymar cost you la liga,How neymar hold back messi,iniesta and jordi alba

Am sure messi even miss neymar..You can't be saying all these trash and expecting karma not to visit you soon

I heard dembele is now a bench player but he was supposed to be better than neymar....what sets neymar apart from most of his colleague is mentality.... After ronaldo,that guy has the most winning mentality

Like he always say 1% chance 99% faith.....All these burden carried by messi was reduced last season when Barca has two star player.... teams are set out to mark both not one

That unbeaten still baffles...cuz everytime I watch Barca..dey just manage to grab a win winning by 2 0,3 1 margin against eibar,leganes, levante,espanyol and co....last season those teams would have chop 6 or 5

This defeat was always meant to be...another e.g was agaisnt sevilla if not 4 luck and messi...Barca were toothless that day playing like Burnley

I repeat,dembele isn't what you tell us he is...maybe things might change under a better manager

imagine buying dembele for 140m when mbappe(far better talent) can be bought 180m

my top 3 players..neymar,mbappe,messi(night like yesterday make me question his superiority to ronaldo and I still believe he is better but he needs better manager and better teammate like neymar,imagine neymar and messi under pep)

neymar was unfortunate by being coach by useless coach (Tata Martino,Enrique, unai Emery) but he still display his talent, the only half decent coach he has been coached by is Brazilian coach and we see how he is performing der...

messi is more selfless cuz he has been a Barca prodigy and has been coached by guardiola

Anyway,I don't see this path ending soon cuz messi is becoming older and dembele or coutinho aren't ready to step up...The only player that can has left
You were a Barca fan and you left barca because of neymar?. Plastic fans everywhere undecided
Theflash98:

You were a Barca fan and you left barca because of neymar?. Plastic fans everywhere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
philfearon:

[s]Are we not unbeaten? It's your head paining you?
[/s] I have one more rope for sale.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

Balance FC grin
From the 1st leg I already knew something was wrong, he was looking tired that game. I can't even remember how many dribbles he completed.
Is this not the same Roma we beat 6-1 in 2015 where messi scored 4 goals. Something is seriously wrong with valfraude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
iPopAlomo:
I want to Roma!!!

Roma Roma Roma!!!! grin
Sensamiganja sensamiganja
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
I think am healing faster than expected.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EV is a Fooooooool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
STILESGANG:
You were a Barca fan and you left barca because of neymar?. Plastic fans everywhere undecidedYou were a Barca fan and you left barca because of neymar?. Plastic fans everywhere

Same way many will leave Barca after messi....still a Barca fan but not attached like b4
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Bobo yi oo gbadun rara
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Iniesta was in tears yesterday after the game, his presser was given in tears, we've been ousted out in the QF stages of the CL for the 4th time in 5 years....The Decline has been real, only Messi's brilliance has been covering that fact and making us "Favourites" every season.

Suarez can pack his bag and baggages and leave.
Gomes can go to Golgotha next season
Iniesta should go to China, he should go reminisce on the Cl titles he won maybe the money would heal the pain.
Digne should be our gift to liverpool or Bayern or even Roma after any of them win the CL.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
crynext football match I'm watching is Argentina Vs Iceland
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Roland17(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
The wailing, weeping and grinding of teeth happening on this thread is unprecedented.

I hope this song brings some level of peace and closure to your troubled souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3qgPn3bGA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chaiii! The last time I felt this bitter was when I tasted Aloe Vera....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by STILESGANG: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Theflash98:

Same way many will leave Barca after messi....still a Barca fan but not attached like b4
Barca had fans before Messi and would still have fans after he retires. I'm not a Barca fan though. I just hate glory hunters like you. You are a true fan when you stick to your club through thick and thin. And not fleeing when your team lose one match.

Even teams that are stuck in relegation have fans that support them. Fucking plastics fan everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: danj297(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.