Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4693257 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (6239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Unlimited22:
Goal to game ratio. Messi has 392 La Liga goals in 429 games.
Ronaldo has 311 La Liga goals in 292 games.
Who is called the greatest goalscorer in la liga history?

We all pull out stats when they support our argument.
This one thinks he has sense!

Mtcheew!

Most of Messi's appearances you quoted were his early years he used to come on as a substitute.

The best way to analyse this is to count from the 2008/2009 season when Ronaldo joined la liga.

Who has a better ratio in la liga from the 08/09 season??

Do your research and math and come back and tell us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
This one thinks he has sense!

Mtcheew!

Most of Messi's appearances you quoted were his early years he used to come on as a substitute.

The best way to analyse this is to count from the 2008/2009 season when Ronaldo joined la liga.

Who has a better ratio in la liga from the 08/09 season??

Do your research and math and come back and tell us.
Like I said, we all pull out stats when they support their argument.
Ronaldo has a better goal ratio than Messi overall In la liga. Fact.
Messi has a better goal ratio from 08/09. Also fact.
Any of these can be used in an argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:
Most of you are all deluded.

Messi goal ratio is better than Ronaldo's overall goals because he plays in one club and has long mastered the system.

If they played the Barca way in his National team, he would have won something. Any style different from the Barca style is a problem for Messi.

Messi playing style thrive in a tiki taka team best.

And again, he stat pad in La Liga with one of its best teams. Ronaldo goal to game ratio in La Liga is still better than Messi's that is to say the difference in league Cr7 has played in played a big part.

Before Ronaldo left Madrid, I remember you guys saying he was worked for by his teammates.

But Ronaldo is Ronaldo any where and the different club he has played in just proved that.

In as much I respect Messi. He is not in the same level with Ronaldo at all.

Ronaldo's mentality and winning technique is above Messi's.

I repeat again if Ronaldo plays for Barcelona from La mesia till this day. He will have more achievement than Mr. Lionel.

When I said Juventus are breaking records with Ronaldo presently and Madrid is in chaos. You said it doesn't mean shii. Okay na.
Story Story.

Super story!

No excuses.

You call Ronaldo a greater goalscorer which is the greatest scam of the 21st century.

20 more goals ahead of Messi with over 150 more appearances.

This is a scam.

Messi is 100 times a better playmaker than Ronaldo.

And as if that isn't enough,

He is 10 times a better goal scorer than Ronaldo.

I admit Ronaldo is one of the greats.

But
The media adores the rivalry and that's why there is even a Messi/Ronaldo debate in the first place.

There are 3 categories of footballers in the world;

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Others

That is enough respect for Ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

Like I said, we all pull out stats when they support their argument.
Ronaldo has a better goal ratio than Messi overall In la liga. Fact.
Messi has a better goal ratio from 08/09. Also fact.
Any of these can be used in an argument.
Logic has to be applied in an argument!

Comparing Messi's la liga stats from the 04/05 season to Ronaldo's stats from the 08/09 season is point blank stupiid when we have a common denominator to use, which is from the 08/09 season.

Messi and Ronaldo started their la liga contest in the 08/09 season.

Start from there!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
Story Story.

Super story!

No excuses.

You call Ronaldo a greater goalscorer which is the greatest scam of the 21st century.

20 more goals ahead of Messi with over 150 more appearances.

This is a scam.

Messi is 100 times a better playmaker than Ronaldo.

And as it that isn't enough,

He is 10 times a better goal scorer than Ronaldo.

I admit Ronaldo is one of the greats.

But
The media adores the rivalry and that's why there is even a Messi/Ronaldo debate in the first place.

There are 3 categories of footballers in the world;

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Others

You feed on lies and you live by fallacies. So enjoy it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:

You feed on lies and you live by fallacies. So enjoy it
Are you running away?

You came here out of nowhere yesterday to disturb the tranquility of this thread with myths and half-truths,

with laughing emojis to go with every single post.

Now you've been busted, no more laughing emojis cus things have gotten serious, no room for lies.

Now back to where you came from.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
Are you running away?

You came here out of nowhere yesterday to disturb the tranquility of this thread with myths and half-truths,

with laughing emojis to go with every single post.

Now you've been busted, no more laughing emojis cus things have gotten serious, no room for lies.

Now back to where you came from.

Haha

The truth is Ronaldo has 3 prems, 5 ucls, 2 la ligas and an international trophy plus other small ones whilst Messi only has 4 ucls and 9 la ligas with no international trophy I know what I’d rather have lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
Messi was gapping?

All these children on this forum sef.

Am sure you have JAMB to write next year.

Mtcheew.
actually next year, I have law school to attend, I graduated 2 years ago. So I am no child. Besides everybody understood my usage of "gapping" so stop your disgruntled display. If I don't communicate wetin I gain?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:

Haha

The truth is Ronaldo has 3 prems, 5 ucls, 2 la ligas and an international trophy plus other small ones whilst Messi only has 4 ucls and 9 la ligas with no international trophy I know what I’d rather have lmao
*FIFA world cup golden ball.
*Copa America golden ball.
*Olympic gold medal.
*Under 20 world cup.
*7 league player of the season.
*5 european golden shoes.
*5 league top scorer.
*9 league titles.

You did not mention these!

But I think am done here, don't know why I've allowed myslef pulled into this debate again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:
Ronaldo is the smartest

Changed his game completely to make up for declining physical powers

Hibernates for the first half of each season, comes out when it matters

But you guys will call him Tapnaldo as if it were easy grin
these are some reasons I really respect Ronaldo, he wasn't declining physically when he changed his style of play sha. He just knew that feints, skills and dribbles won't get him near Messi so he reduced them drastically and focused on the most thing in football, goals. He wasn't the fastest, but he was fast enough, not the strongest but strong enough and of course the best jumper in ball now and has impeccable finishing. From then, goals brought trophies, trophies brought ballon d'ors.

His January 'resurrection' is the one that baffles me the most.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
*FIFA world cup golden ball.
*Copa America golden ball. Very useless
*Olympic gold medal. Not a major
*Under 20 world cup. Not a major
*7 league player of the season. In one club and one league only
*5 european golden shoes. With the greatest Barcelona squad ever. Spain win 2010 wc with the help of Barcelona stars even when they do not have Messi nor Ronaldo
*5 league top scorer. Applaud able
*9 league titles. Local champion

You did not mention these!

But I think am done here, don't know why I've allowed myslef pulled into this debate again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Barcelona were so solid without Messi and still solid to this day without him, I can even say he somehow hinders your glory tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2018
The greatest testament to Ronaldo’s status as the best ever is the fact that he had people crying about his supporting cast in E16.

They actually complained that Eder, Nani, and Gomes are too much help for him. People believe he’s so great that he needs an even bigger handicap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2018
I respect Messi as an entertainer. He's a great entertainer. He's a bad football player because he makes his team worse, but as an entertainer he's cool.

I rate him more with those YouTube freestylers than with footballers, but he is great at what he does. It's just not football.

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Since Cristiano Ronaldo joined Madrid, Barcelona's have won 54/66 (81%) games without Messi to Madrid winning 64/95 (67%) without Ronaldo.

With the two, Barcelona have won 352/488 (72%) to Madrid winning 316/438 (71%).

Messi vs Ronaldo is a lie. Ronaldo is lightyears ahead.

Barcelona is covering Messi's ass, he is not helping them at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Mr Tesppidd

Barcelona lost just 6 games without Messi since 2010 (49-6-6 record). Real Madrid lost 5 games without Ronaldo this season alone just 3 months in.

How the hell is the narrative "Messi FC" and "Ronaldo got carried". The Messi media machine is crazy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:
Mr Tesppidd

Barcelona lost just 6 games without Messi since 2010 (49-6-6 record). Real Madrid lost 5 games without Ronaldo this season alone just 3 months in.

How the hell is the narrative "Messi FC" and "Ronaldo got carried". The Messi media machine is crazy.
It's is very obvious you love random arguments.

But just be patient I will oblige you.

I will combine this with my work and respond to every single one of your myth and half truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2018
How I wish EV plays Messi in Suarez's position against PSV today. We have nothing to lose, we have already qualified for the next stage with 10points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Could this news that Dembele has talks with the board about leaving in the January window be true? I think its fake anyway.

https://uncova.com/barcelona-star-asks-club-if-he-can-leave-in-january-and-neymar-could-take-his-place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:
Barcelona were so solid without Messi and still solid to this day without him, I can even say he somehow hinders your glory tongue
Lemme begin with this one!

1.Before the Messi era,

Barca had won 9 league titles in 45 years.

During Messi Barca has won 9 league titles in 13 years.

2. Before the Messi era

Barca had won 1 champions league title in 50 years.

During Messi Barca has won 4 champions league title in 12 years.

3. Before Messi nobody ever scored 40 league goals for Barca in one season.

During Messi he has scored a record 50 league goals and more than 40 on two occasions.

4. Before Messi nobody ever had up to 20 assists for Barca in one league season.

During Messi he has registered 23 assists for Barca in one league season.

In your opinion the factor that determines the relevance of Messi is the percentage of wins when Messi is not playing!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
Lemme begin with this one!

1.Before the Messi era,

Barca had won 9 league titles in 45 years.

During Messi Barca has won 9 league titles in 13 years.

2. Before the Messi era

Barca had won 1 champions league title in 50 years.

During Messi Barca has won 4 champions league title in 12 years.

3. Before Messi nobody ever scored 40 league goals for Barca in one season.

During Messi he has scored a record 50 league goals and more than 40 on two occasions.

4. Before Messi nobody ever had up to 20 assists for Barca in one league season.

During Messi he has registered 23 assists for Barca in one league season.

In your opinion the factor that determines the relevance of Messi is the percentage of wins when Messi is not playing!

Same way Spain won 2010 world cup due to the brilliance of Barcelona players.

If Messi were in their team you would say he won them the cup, Fallacy.

Barcelona without Messi is very strong than with him

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2018
All these arguments are irrelevant!

Ororo started football 2 years before messi and yet messi has more career goals + assists than him.

Messi scored 91 goals in a calendar year(record was 85). The highest ororo has scored is 69. Messi has scored 73 goals in all competitions in a season, ororo's record is 61.

Ororo is a disgrace, that's why he left la liga because messi's shadow was too much for him to handle.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Olamyyde:
All these arguments are irrelevant!

Ororo started football 2 years before messi and yet messi has more career goals + assists than him.

Messi scored 91 goals in a calendar year(record was 85). The highest ororo has scored is 69. Messi has scored 73 goals in all competitions in a season, ororo's record is 61.

Ororo is a disgrace, that's why he left la liga because messi's shadow was too much for him to handle.

Messi fear of leaving his comfort zone makes him the most coward player to ever played football.

No wonder he never won anything tangible with his national team tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:
The greatest testament to Ronaldo’s status as the best ever is the fact that he had people crying about his supporting cast in E16.

They actually complained that Eder, Nani, and Gomes are too much help for him. People believe he’s so great that he needs an even bigger handicap.
It might interest you to know that the Portugal squad always excels better and win something when Ronaldo is not playing.

As far back as I can remember.

1.Euro 2004 final he plays and they lose.

2.Confederations cup 2017 semi final he plays and they lose.

3.Euro 2016 final he does not play and alas! they win!!

4.Confederations cup third place match he does not play and they win.

5.UEFA nations league he does not play and they totally dominate the group.

The Portugal squad has proved that Ronaldo needs to be dropped for them to achieve big things.

QED.

Wait for more responses.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:

Same way Spain won 2010 world cup due to the brilliance of Barcelona players.

If Messi were in their team you would say he won them the cup, Fallacy.

Barcelona without Messi is very strong than with him
Rubbish. Another iidiotic comment!

The only thing that stopped Robben from scoring the first goal in that final was Casillas.

I guess Casillas was a barcelona star too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:

Messi fear of leaving his comfort zone makes him the most coward player to ever played football.

These emojis will not cover up the stupiidity in your posts.

Just realize that now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:
I respect Messi as an entertainer. He's a great entertainer. He's a bad football player because he makes his team worse, but as an entertainer he's cool.

I rate him more with those YouTube freestylers than with footballers, but he is great at what he does. It's just not football.

tongue
This one requires no response.

There is no communication here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:
Since Cristiano Ronaldo joined Madrid, Barcelona's have won 54/66 (81%) games without Messi to Madrid winning 64/95 (67%) without Ronaldo.

With the two, Barcelona have won 352/488 (72%) to Madrid winning 316/438 (71%).

Messi vs Ronaldo is a lie. Ronaldo is lightyears ahead.

Barcelona is covering Messi's ass, he is not helping them at all
For Messi's case only an intellectually bereft individual would use these percentages as a basis for Messi's relevance or otherwise.

Messi misses games for 3 major reasons!

1.Dead rubber and easy la liga and champions league games.
2.Early Copa del rey fixtures which are against lower divisions.
4.Injuries.

I hope you do understand now that 80 percent of the games Messi misses are much easier games which the team doesn't need him to win.

Common sense should tell you that.

As for Real missing Ronaldo more than Barca missing Messi,
All these little percentages about percentage win with Messi or win without Ronaldo should be shoved up in your asss.
If you're intelintellint you would know they are inconsequential and there are far better stats to be used.

It's simple!

Between 2009 and 2017

*Barca had a better team than Madrid
*Messi was better than Ronaldo

This is very evident in the fact that Barca won more trophies and won more classicos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Wait for more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:

tongue

I respect Ronaldo but the fact is without goals, he's probably not even as good as Morata.

Ronaldo is like every other good striker out there (Lewandowski, Suarez, Cavani etc).. The only thing that helps him is past glory. This is why when Ronaldo scores (goals that aren't different from what other strikers score) he'll be highly praised, reason is past glory and maybe consistency.

I dare you to compare Messi and Ronaldo's ability all rounder not just goals alone.

I DARE YOU!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2018
tesppidd:
It might interest you to know that the Portugal squad always excels better and win something when Ronaldo is not playing.

As far back as I can remember.

1.Euro 2004 final he plays and they lose.

2.Confederations cup 2017 semi final he plays and they lose.

3.Euro 2016 final he does not play and alas! they win!!

4.Confederations cup third place match he does not play and they win.

5.UEFA nations league he does not play and they totally dominate the group.

The Portugal squad has proved that Ronaldo needs to be dropped for them to achieve big things.

QED.

Wait for more responses.
Ultimate weapon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Netfilix:

Why didn't ronaldo leave to a midtable team in epl/seria A/la liga. He is a bigger coward. He can only do it in powerhouse clubs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (6239) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.