Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,224 members, 7,897,186 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4723731 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) ... (6250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
losprince:
I just want Argentina to win that Copa, I'm sick of hearing the no national trophy jab.

If Messi doesn't win any national trophy for his senior team, it will be a stigma in his entire life.

But if he wins just even one, his GOAT status will be cemented forever.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
andrew444:

Keep on defending velverde

Your opinion thou
I am not defending, I was defending before that disaster against Liverpool 2nd leg, now I am questioning the board. Have you seen the rumor about that if Barca fail to land Neymar or Griezman, they will turn to Rashford? Imagine Rashford, well his still better than Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Debroslink:

If Messi doesn't win any national trophy for his senior team, it will be a stigma in his entire life.

But if he wins just even one, his GOAT status will be cemented forever.
That's true but with that squad...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
IKON360:

I am not defending, I was defending before that disaster against Liverpool 2nd leg, now I am questioning the board. Have you seen the rumor about that if Barca fail to land Neymar or Griezman, they will turn to Rashford? Imagine Rashford, well his still better than Suarez
Rashford is never better than suarez? someone that cannot score 15 goals a season?

A 1 leg suarez is better than rashford

Not suprised by your preference for rashford, if you can prefer a coach like velverde i dont expect you to prefer a better player in barca shirt

Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
andrew444:

Rashford is never better than suarez? someone that cannot score 15 goals a season?

A 1 leg suarez is better than rashford

Not suprised by your preference for rashford, if you can prefer a coach like velverde i dont expect you to prefer a better player in barca shirt

Smh
If you watched Barca matches this season, you will understand know my problem with Suarez. I've always liked Suarez but his inability to convert "easy" chances is saddening. The loss to Liverpool was something people like Olamyde, and some others pointed out Suarez' inability to convert chances is a big problem. The chances Barca create even Rashford will score the same if not more goals than Suarez.
Also Suarez is almost 33, he is more injury prone than before.
Messi is in his 30s, Suarez, Busi, Pique, Vidal, Rakitic are all in their 30s, younger players will be appreciated. That's why De Jong is a good buy, young and good.
And Barca often plays on the counter, Suarez does not have the pace to do that effectively like Dembele or Messi. Coutinho won't even join in the counter, he will be nowhere to be found. Rashford is fast, his pace with that of Dembele(if he stays fit) and the passing of Messi will make a fearful threat on the break
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
IKON360:

If you watched Barca matches this season, you will understand know my problem with Suarez. I've always liked Suarez but his inability to convert "easy" chances is saddening. The loss to Liverpool was something people like Olamyde, and some others pointed out Suarez' inability to convert chances is a big problem. The chances Barca create even Rashford will score the same if not more goals than Suarez.
Also Suarez is almost 33, he is more injury prone than before.
Messi is in his 30s, Suarez, Busi, Pique, Vidal, Rakitic are all in their 30s, younger players will be appreciated. That's why De Jong is a good buy, young and good.
And Barca often plays on the counter, Suarez does not have the pace to do that effectively like Dembele or Messi. Coutinho won't even join in the counter, he will be nowhere to be found. Rashford is fast, his pace with that of Dembele(if he stays fit) and the passing of Messi will make a fearful threat on the break

Bro i agree with you about suarez but that doesnt mean rashford should be his replacement, common bro

Rashford is an average player.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
andrew444:

Bro i agree with you about suarez but that doesnt mean rashford should be his replacement, common bro

Rashford is an average player.
Lol, well hopefully it won't come to that. Let Griezman or Neymar be signed. Any of them will be good buys

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
IKON360:

I am not defending, I was defending before that disaster against Liverpool 2nd leg, now I am questioning the board. Have you seen the rumor about that if Barca fails to land Neymar or Griezman, they will turn to Rashford? Imagine Rashford, well his still better than Suarez

Let's me make some inclusions, firstly Barcelona is one of the top clubs in Europe, it has no shortage of money, plus it provides hefty wages and awesome facilities to the players and staff. So usually a lot of new signings happen at this time of the year and also during the winter, but unlike earlier days, this season we are seeing a contrast, till date there has been absolutely no signings this summer, all the targets are not so thrilled to join this legendary club, moreover evrn the chance of playing with the best player of all time does not motivate them, why is this happening, we have lost our key players like Alves, neymar, Puyol, xavi and Iniesta, and with them we have also lost our famous style of play, the tiki taka and attacking brand of play with false 9, we have lost it all, once we had all 11 players from La Masia, today we are purchasing players like Boateng, murillo, even we are looking for center backs from different clubs, in early days, we only purchased strikers or Wingers, nowadays we are buying a whole team from scratch, these players have no Barça ideology ( Thanks to Bartomeu and his cohort, Valverde), they don't understand our values and objectives. Our La Masia academy and it's graduates are wasting away, and we are spending so much on non-European players, yet we don't have the results,...... This club has lost its ideology, it has diverted from its style of play, it has become bureaucratic and political, there is nothing sporty or colorful about this club, this club is no longer a mes queue Un club.

And for God's sake, why did the board even think Rashford as an alternative?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
IKON360:

Lol, well hopefully it won't come to that. Let Griezman or Neymar be signed. Any of them will be good buys

Now you are talking

Rashford ke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
sirevee:

Let's me make some inclusions, firstly Barcelona is one of the top clubs in Europe, it has no shortage of money, plus it provides hefty wages and awesome facilities to the players and staff. So usually a lot of new signings happen at this time of the year and also during the winter, but unlike earlier days, this season we are seeing a contrast, till date there has been absolutely no signings this summer, all the targets are not so thrilled to join this legendary club, moreover evrn the chance of playing with the best player of all time does not motivate them, why is this happening, we have lost our key players like Alves, neymar, Puyol, xavi and Iniesta, and with them we have also lost our famous style of play, the tiki taka and attacking brand of play with false 9, we have lost it all, once we had all 11 players from La Masia, today we are purchasing players like Boateng, murillo, even we are looking for center backs from different clubs, in early days, we only purchased strikers or Wingers, nowadays we are buying a whole team from scratch, these players have no Barça ideology ( Thanks to Bartomeu and his cohort, Valverde), they don't understand our values and objectives. Our La Masia academy and it's graduates are wasting away, and we are spending so much on non-European players, yet we don't have the results,...... This club has lost its ideology, it has diverted from its style of play, it has become bureaucratic and political, there is nothing sporty or colorful about this club, this club is no longer a mes queue Un club.

And for God's sake, why did the board even think Rashford as an alternative?
Let me summarize it simply, La Masia is producing, God forgive me, rubbish!! Fabregas was bought from La Masia, Tello, Thiago, Pedro, Pique and so many others. They were from La Masia but they were not good enough to be in the 1st team but they were good enough for other teams to buy them. The board, Bartomeu and co should appoint a good coach for even Barca team B and they should improve whatever they are doing in La Masia. Or change it as a whole.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Laporta: "The club moved away from the style of Cruyff."

"The criticism is not to lose in Liverpool because if you lose with your style, at least you have your style."

"The decision on Valverde is one made by the board. If they made that decision it's because they feel he's the ideal candidate for their project, even though I don't think they have a sporting project right now. They've made some signings which require looking at."

"Spending a lot of money on players who haven't worked hard enough. There are players which don't fit the style of football. I feel like his policy is to eliminate everything I did while I was the president, eliminate Guardiola's history and Cruyff's too."

"Neymar is a great player, but before trying to re-buy Neymar, Barcelona should focus on recovering the style of Cruyff."

"If a player had done to me what Griezmann did to Barcelona, I'd never try to sign him again. In fact, if I had tried to, I would've signed him."

Laporta has spoken the truth
The current board has shattered barcelona and all we can do is watch!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Laporta: "Pep said Barça are still true to its style? I do not agree with Pep. With him we had a better time than we have now. It is true that Barça kept almost the entire spine, but now we have only fun with Messi's goals."

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
IKON360:

Let me summarize it simply, La Masia is producing, God forgive me, rubbish!! Fabregas was bought from La Masia, Tello, Thiago, Pedro, Pique and so many others. They were from La Masia but they were not good enough to be in the 1st team but they were good enough for other teams to buy them. The board, Bartomeu and co should appoint a good coach for even Barca team B and they should improve whatever they are doing in La Masia. Or change it as a whole.

So the likes of Pep, Jordi Alba, Messi, Iniesta and Xavi were rubbish shay?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
sirevee:

So the likes of Pep, Jordi Alba, Messi, Iniesta and Xavi were rubbish shay?
Jordi Alba isn't from La Masia, what I meant is that La Masia isn't producing excellent players like the ones I earlier mentioned. Excluding Alena no other La Masia player is a 1st team regular
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
idreezbaba:

Laporta has spoken the truth
The current board has shattered barcelona and all we can do is watch!!!!!!!!!

Laporta! I just like that man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Laporta is saying the truth. But it's just talk. We're still stuck with Barto and Valverde. At least, until 2022, or until both of them die in a Plane Crash.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Isomerizm:
Laporta is saying the truth. But it's just talk. We're still stuck with Barto and Valverde. At least, until 2022, or until both of them die in a Plane Crash.
Exactly, no be by plenty talk. Bartomeu is a bigger problem than Valverde

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sergio Roberto playing in midfield for Spain in their euro qualifiers

Not suprised ,his uncle Luis Enrique is the coach

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Varlverde will be good for Barca B.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Does anything that happens in this Nations league final have any bearing on ratings for the Ballon d'or?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Awesome01:
Varlverde will be good for Barca B.
And who will coach 1st team? Klopp? I like Klopp
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Awesome01:
Does anything that happens in this Nations league final have any bearing on ratings for the Ballon d'or?
I think we should be more worried how to win a fvcking ucl next season.
I noticed that when a certain moniker is online the issue of rashford and barca will b in one sentence which is insulting.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
snrman:
I noticed that when a certain moniker is online the issue of rashford and barca will b in one sentence which is insulting.

Guy, nawa for you o. You had to drag us back to that Rashford issue. I brought the issue of the Ballon d'or up so they can move on from that silly topic.

Rashford kor , Rabies ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Awesome01:

Guy, nawa for you o. You had to drag us back to that Rashford issue. I brought the issue of the Ballon d'or up so they can move on from that silly topic.

Rashford kor , Rabies ni.
with the way things are going and the media is pushing van diirk who might win it. Remember this was how modrics own started
Based on performance Messi wins it.
Based on media and bookmarkers its VVD

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2019
snrman:
with the way things are going and the media is pushing van diirk who might win it. Remember this was how modrics own started

At this point, if Netherlands goes ahead and win the Nations league trophy and Messi misses out on the Copa America, Van Dirk may win it despite not doing anything special compare to De jong in the matches.

If Portugal wins and Ronaldo scores, then CR7 jumps into the fray again.

The only thing that can help Messi stand out from this group is winning the copa.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Awesome01:

At this point, if Netherlands goes ahead and win the Nations league trophy and Messi misses out on the Copa America, Van Dirk may win it despite not doing anything special compare to De jong in the matches.

The only thing that can help Messi stand out from this group is winning the copa.
I read somewhere that this Nations league was used to replace friendlies so I don't think there should b a fuss abt winning it.
Messi might not win the Copa but let's keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2019
snrman:
I read somewhere that this Nations league was used to replace friendlies so I don't think there should b a fuss abt winning it.
Messi might not win the Copa but let's keep our fingers crossed

Replace friendlies when a trophy is involved? OK. till then sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Awesome01:

The problem is Argentina without Messi is a hopeless team, any team can beat them. Nobody of repute in their defense, same with their midfield. How will they win Copa America?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2019
snrman:
Do yourself a tiny favor and read before you jump into conclusions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Awesome01:

Cr7 is out of the balon d or top 3, he cant win it, you heard it here first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2019
Awesome01:

The nations league final can only favour Van dijk and increase his chances not cr7 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) (3581) (3582) ... (6250) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.