Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,781 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4825653 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) ... (6343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Neymar1095:

Yes I finally got the memo.

It finally hit me that your stupidity is bigger than I imagined.
Come off it.

You don't even know me and you call me an old man.

An old man is synonymous with wisdom not stupidity.

So I put it to you that you are in awe of my responses to you all the time.

grin

Foool.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

The modafucka said unceremoniously lol.
if you can't discuss or argue without using insultive words, then I'm afraid that Baba Go slow has more sense than you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

I have carefully followed the back and forth argument between you, Dippset and IKON360 unfortunately, your arguments are weak and hold little or no water.
Did I just see you call Ronaldo the greatest EPL player of all time? Seems you think with your second brain. He isn't even Manchester United nor even Madrid G.O.A.T, a player that unceremoniously left Madrid isn't deserving of their G.O.A.T status.
I really want you to answer how Ronaldo has dominated La-liga and recently Serie-A. I await your response.
I can see you are trying to be smart but your stupidity just keep getting the best of you. Now I will ask you a simple Yes or no question. please don't write Epistles like you claimed I did. Just a simple yes or no response .

Ronaldo at Madrid did he win each and every major Collective and individual trophies or award during his time in Spain including the balon dor, champions league and European golden boot? Yes or No.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

Neymar is the perfect example of "how not to be greedy". He had potentials to one-day become the best player in the world but GREED. I still don't want to believe this news but if it's true then the dude is shameless. He broke our hearts with that unplanned move and didn't even tender an apology. How will he be able to face the camp-nou fans?
I personally don't want him back, except If its for 150 mil or less.

But not to trade Dembele and Umtiti.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2019
tesppidd:
Come off it.
You don't even know me and you call me an old man.
An old man is synonymous with wisdom not stupidity.
So I put it to you that you are in awe of my responses to you all the time.
grin

Foool.
I hope he understands this post. The guy dull pass Buhari I swear

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

if you can't discuss or argue without using insultive words, then I'm afraid that Baba Go slow has more sense than you.
Lol

Which Baba go slow?

Is it the one am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

I hope he understands this post. The guy dull pass Buhari I swear
Lol

Buhari is the Baba go slow!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Neymar1095:

Even fools gets Old and you are one of them.
Oye Solomon, the wisest of our time. You must have sampled all old men to know he is one abi?
Even Buhari Sabi pass you.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
tesppidd:
Lol
Which Baba go slow?
Is it the one am thinking?
Same Baba go slow you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Swissh: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
Neymar1095:

An old fool with experience shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Neymar1095:

Your first and instinctive description of me is not 'fool' but 'old man'

And when your first description of someone you've never seen before is 'old man',

There could only be one reason!

Wisdom!

Anyway am done with you, bye and fuucck off.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2019
tesppidd:
I personally don't want him back, except If its for 150 mil or less.

But not to trade Dembele and Umtiti.
I doubt if we will be stupid to buy that price. His market value dropped after those series of disaster classes. Dude is an ambulance, makes no sense to me to buy him and he goes out injured especially when needed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Swissh:

Baba take several sits with your madness. Raul and casilias did they leave Madrid ceremoniously? Did it undermine their achievement for the club
You will be asked simple questions and you will start insulting people, you think you are the only one who can insult?
If you are unwilling to argue reasonably then there is no reason replying you

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Swissh: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

The modafucka said unceremoniously lol.
grin grin grin That's the benchmark cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

I can see you are trying to be smart but your stupidity just keep getting the best of you. Now I will ask you a simple Yes or no question. please don't write Epistles like you claimed I did. Just a simple yes or no response .

Ronaldo at Madrid did he win each and every major Collective and individual trophies or award during his time in Spain including the balon dor, champions league and European golden boot? Yes or No.

Apply this same logic to answer Dippset questions.i will reply after you

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

I doubt if we will be stupid to buy that price. His market value dropped after those series of disaster classes. Dude is an ambulance, makes no sense to me to buy him and he goes out injured especially when needed
It was 220 we got for him right?

I agree his value has dropped significantly.

Maybe 120.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

You too, insults every where. He said your argument holds no water and your response is with insults. What makes you think that the relevance you are seeking and have always been seeking you will get today with all your insults? Well we all you man utd fans, when your club is flopping worse than Arsenal you now jump on Ronaldo!! It's all good but you really need to stop insulting people it would help you have more respect in the eyes of people

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Swissh:

grin grin grin That's the benchmark cheesy cheesy cool
Bwhahaha the Bros should answer a simple question yes or no and then proceed to tell me Madrid,Man u and the epl greatest players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2019
IKON360:

You will be asked simple questions and you will start insulting people, you think you are the only one who can insult?
If you are unwilling to argue reasonably then there is no reason replying you
Biko leave that troll with his senseless comments. Engage in intellectual discuss mba dey can't.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2019
IKON360:

You too, insults every where. He said your argument holds no water and your response is with insults. What makes you think that the relevance you are seeking and have always been seeking you will get today with all your insults? Well we all you man utd fans, when your club is flopping worse than Arsenal you now jump on Ronaldo!! It's all good but you really need to stop insulting people it would help you have more respect in the eyes of people
The insults where not necessary i apologize. Now please help your friend and answer a simple question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2019
tesppidd:
It was 220 we got for him right?

I agree his value has dropped significantly.

Maybe 120.
So what the board are telling us is that Neymar will solve Barca's goal scoring problems? Neymar is good player, a very good player but what we need is a striker and creativity from midfielders not Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

The insults where not necessary i apologize. Now please help your friend and answer a simple question.
The questions were first directed to you, so do us the favor by responding accordingly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Swissh: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

Apply this same logic to answer Dippset questions.i will reply after you
cheesy cheesy Baba has gone mute. Nigga answer the question Mr ceremony.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2019
IKON360:

So what the board are telling us is that Neymar will solve Barca's goal scoring problems? Neymar is good player, a very good player but what we need is a striker and creativity from midfielders not Neymar.
Not one person will the attacking problems. Neymar would help but what if he gets injured as usual?
We need a top9 Suarez should rot in bench for all I care.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Swissh:

Follow the conversation from the previous pages before yarning dust in my mention.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

That's better now Ronaldo is a good baller, always has been. I agree that he won almost everything there was to win in Madrid but if Madrid had treated him better, he won't have left. He didn't leave Madrid cos he wanted to challenge himself at Juventus, that's a lie. He left cos Perez didn't want to improve his salary like Messi's had been improved. And the club didn't value him like Messi is valued by Barca. Imagine he left and the club deleted all his records. Ramos didn't even invite him for his wedding but invited Pique!!! If Madrid had treated Ronaldo better, he won't have left... For me, since 2000 till now, no player has done more for Madrid than Ronaldo yet see how he was treated.
Messi in Barca is a whole new ball game, every player wants to be his pal or be associated with him. In fact did you notice that every player we buy always says Messi is the best player in the world. The club always honour its greats. That's why Messi can't leave Barca, and they pay him very well. Will you leave a job you earning very well in so well that any time you want to get an increased salary you get it? I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Swissh:

They will just keep jumping up and down confusing themselves.

Ronaldo is not the highest goalscorer in man united so he is not the goat....Ikon

Ronaldo is the highest goal scorer in Madrid but he is not the goat because he left unceremoniously.... Calculator.

He played with scholes and modric but you said xavi and iniesta where better so ......

Bwhahaha Barca fans why are you always confused?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2019
calculator123:

Not one person will the attacking problems. Neymar would help but what if he gets injured as usual?
We need a top9 Suarez should rot in bench for all I care.
Suarez is now injury prone, Neymar is injury prone Messi gets injured once in a while... They should try to sign Griezman, Neymar is a 2nd project. We got to Semi without Neymar, a striker to convert chances will take us to finals and lift the trophy. I saw some statistics last two weeks, this Barca side is the least scoring of the past 5 years, with Valverde's 1st the worst. Now if you look at chances created to convert ion ratio you will one thing, we create tons of chances, but we don't convert them. Thats why I don't really blame Valverde, had it been we didn't create chances it would have been different but even against Liverpool both legs we created so many chances that Suarez of 3 years ago would have scored but Messi, Suarez, Dembele and Coutinho contrived to miss them all. A new striker and a willingness of the midfielders to get into scoring positions will help the team a while lot...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2019
IKON360:

That's better now Ronaldo is a good baller, always has been. I agree that he won almost everything there was to win in Madrid but if Madrid had treated him better, he won't have left. He didn't leave Madrid cos he wanted to challenge himself at Juventus, that's a lie. He left cos Perez didn't want to improve his salary like Messi's had been improved. And the club didn't value him like Messi is valued by Barca. Imagine he left and the club deleted all his records. Ramos didn't even invite him for his wedding but invited Pique!!! If Madrid had treated Ronaldo better, he won't have left... For me, since 2000 till now, no player has done more for Madrid than Ronaldo yet see how he was treated.
Messi in Barca is a whole new ball game, every player wants to be his pal or be associated with him. In fact did you notice that every player we buy always says Messi is the best player in the world. The club always honour its greats. That's why Messi can't leave Barca, and they pay him very well. Will you leave a job you earning very well in so well that any time you want to get an increased salary you get it? I don't think so
I have always said I don't mind Messi staying at Barca all his career that's his business. But how dare you say a player who has achieved only with a particular club all his career playing the same system since 13 is better than a player who has won it all both individually and collectively not just at one club but at two including his country. That's pure delusion I swear. Most players don't even achieve that at one club talkless of doing it in two and now he has gone to another club to do the same thing wow. That's what makes Ororo a Goat and better player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

They will just keep jumping up and down confusing themselves.

Ronaldo is not the highest goalscorer in man united so he is not the goat....Ikon

Ronaldo is the highest goal scorer in Madrid but he is not the goat because he left unceremoniously.... Calculator.

He played with scholes and modric but you said xavi and iniesta where better so ......

Bwhahaha Barca fans why are you always confused?
Lol, do you know that George Best, a Man utd player won Ballon D or? Do you know that the greatest Man utd team was that of 1999, they won the treble and Ronaldo wasn't in that team. Ronaldo played the best football of his career at Madrid not Man utd. Every thing he did some else had done it or better except maybe winning FIFA best player...

Xavi and Iniesta are better than Scholes and Modric na, that's not an argument
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Melvyn11:

I have always said I don't mind Messi staying at Barca all his career that's his business. But how dare you say a player who has achieved only with a particular club all his career playing the same system since 13 is better than a player who has won it all both individually and collectively not just at one club but at two including his country. That's pure delusion I swear. Most players don't even achieve that at one club talkless of doing it in two and now he has gone to another club to do the same thing wow. That's what makes Ororo a Goat and better player.
Why should Messi leave Barca? To prove that he is as good Ronaldo? Or what?
Ronaldo started at Sporting Lisbon, then joined United. At United everyone and I mean the whole world knew that Ronaldo was a fan of Madrid from childhood, he had idolised Figo and he had always wanted to be at Madrid. So when the opportunity came in 2009 or 2008, he went.
Messi has been at the club he loves since 13... Why should he leave??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) ... (6343) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: peterd53(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.