Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,784 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4825666 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) ... (6343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
barackodam:

Ev won't bench Luis brother. Even the previous season we had a promising Alcacer, unless we were losing before he gets game time.

It's just Suarez
First thing is this in Barca coaches don't sign or sell players Pep Segura does, Alcacer was signed when Enrique was coach but everyone could see that Suarez was better than him and Suarez had better chemistry with Neymar and Messi. Alcacer was too dormant he is like Icardi a good finisher but offers nothing outside the box. Then Pep Segura sold him last year and brought Boateng as replacement.
The few matches that Boateng played I knew that this guy is waste of money, he was worse than Suarez. My problem and your problem with Suarez are the same, he misses too many chances especially "easy" ones. Suarez loves Barca and he is passionate for the club and everyone knows that. But he misses way too many chances. I appreciate his flashes of brilliance but we can't rely on flashes of brilliance.
With the way Valverde helped Arthur, Alena, Lenglet and Semedo into becoming regulars with the 1st team even when we had more experienced heads, I'm sure any new striker will have a very good chance of benching Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol. I pity Messi he could probably have this dent of never winning a senior trophy wirg argentina

Paraguay they win them now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 3:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Chai. And to think Paraguay missed PK. Will Argentina even make it out of this group lai dis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 20, 2019
The trolls will resume their jobs in the morning grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Lol. I pity Messi he could probably have this dent of never winning a senior trophy wirg argentina

Like I said earlier, I've already accepted fate he won't. And I've not been disappointed ever since. Some things may forever elude some players.

As long as he plays, he still has a chance of winning it of course, but I already accepted, he mightn't

No heart breaks

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2019
Lana1:
Chai. And to think Paraguay missed PK. Will Argentina even make it out of this group lai dis

yes dem go beat Qatar na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2019
I nr understand this Argentina team

very useless

see players abeg

wetin dt lautaro Martinez wen e football IQ na minus dy do for first 11

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
BykeLaByke:
Wouldn't be Argentina if I'm not bringing out my calculator to keep track of how many points they need to get to the next round FFS.

They probably draw their next group game and then win the last group game,nothing good comes easy.

We go again.
On track.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2019
I still believe Argentina will qualify even if na best loser. Who knows, he might just win it too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Neimar:

yes dem go beat Qatar na
Qatar are no walk overs oh. Columbia fought tooth and nail to score a goal. The game is must win for the Albecelestes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

He gave them a lifeline by converting the spot kick. I sincerely wishes he win that Copa America.
It ain't easy being Messi right now, simply a victim of his own brilliance.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Lana1:
Highly probably. A win against Qatar sees them through.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol,

I think that penalty was for a reason.
It would surely come in handy.

Same old, same old.

Argentina spent their first 2 matches of the 2018 FIFA world cup experimenting to get their first eleven.

Now at Copa America 2019, they have spent their first 2 matches experimenting again.

The coach isn't sure yet of his starters!

Anybody who thinks South American football is easy needs to have their head examined.

Countries like Paraguay, Colombia, and Equador will clear your doubts.

I think that there's something about South American soil that players playing in Europe hardly adapt to.

Argentina will probably qualify as best losers and then go on to get knocked out by hosts Brazil in the next round.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2019
calculator123:

Calculator, Argentina needs you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2019
tesppidd:
Calculator, Argentina needs you.

grin grin
Qualifying out of the group stage isn't that main issue, na who Dem go meet for QF na him be koko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2019
tesppidd:
Lol,

I think that penalty was for a reason.
It would surely come in handy.

Same old, same old.

Argentina spent their first 2 matches of the 2018 FIFA world cup experimenting to get their first eleven.

Now at Copa America 2019, they have spent their first 2 matches experimenting again.

The coach isn't sure yet of his starters!

Anybody who thinks South American football is easy needs to have their head examined.

Countries like Paraguay, Colombia, and Equador will clear your doubts.

I think that there's something about South American soil that players playing in Europe hardly adapt to.

Argentina will probably qualify as best losers and then go on to get knocked out by hosts Brazil in the next round.
At all cost avoid the path of least resistance but now I go throway this advice one side o. Beating Brazil isn't impossible but hmm make I no talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2019
calculator123:

Qualifying out of the group stage isn't that main issue, na who Dem go meet for QF na him be koko.
I tell you.

If they make it out as best loser then it's 99 percent Brazil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2019
calculator123:

What if Paraguay beats Colombia? Will they still qualify?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2019
GoTV:

What if Paraguay beats Colombia? Will they still qualify?
in that case it will depend on the points gotten by the 3rd best losers of the other two groups.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Must be horrible being a Nigerian Argentina fan.

You start pressing calculator for two countries instead of one grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2019
I Dont know why Messi fans are worried, if he doesnt win the Copa America this year. Their is next year and the year after that. They're literally begging Messi to win it by having the tournament 7 times in 10 years so dont worry. The competition is already a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Must be horrible being a Nigerian Argentina fan.

You start pressing calculator for two countries instead of one grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Falcons sef are carrying calculators.

Super Eagles go carry their own come next week again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2019
jonsnow92:

Neymar over Griezmann anyday
Neymar would offer a whole lot than griezmann on the left
Neymar isn't a choker
Neymar would drastically reduce the burden of creating chances on messi
Neymar would pull more defenders than griezmann hence leaving space for others to score.
the only person that'll suffer is Jordi alba as it'll limit his attacking prowess and reduce the space he can run into.
Fvck Jordi any way, he was abysmal against Liverpool.

With all these been said, Neymar won't be a barca player come August, he's the past and he should remain that way.
You have forgotten that neymar is now an ambulance and gets injured more often than dembele. Getting neymar back after what he did will be the worst decision this board has made in 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2019
zainkay:
So why did Barca sign countinho?? To play left wing?? Your comparisons are flawed, all other midfielders you mentioned play in another systems different from valvarde's, you messed everything up when you said other midfielders we have are better than coutinho because they are hardworking,, Dude!!!! Do you know football at all??

All cules know if we are to see the best of countinho, he has to play in his preferred role, Check out his first 10 matches where he played in the middle, and his past games at Liverpool, Brazil matches too, just say you're not a fan of his football, rather than embarrassing yourself here..Bring more points, all you wrote up there is hogwash, you are not a true cule, you typed like madrididiots.. I know you'll come up with another lengthy hogwash
The reason why coutinho does not work in Barcelona as cm is because he occupies the same space as messi. He is also extremely poor defensively and doesn't seem to create enough chances in barca. He also loses the ball a lot. He can never start as a midfielder in barca because of these qualities.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2019
I can't believe some cules here want that bastard neymar back angry

This is someone who f^ucked us up big time by leaving and not telling us early and still still sued the club for not giving him a loyalty bonus.

The bastard now wants to come back and destroy our wage bill? We don't want him angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CosmicPhoenix: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
and the guy will become a liability suarez in a few years

Olamyyde:

This is someone who f^ucked us up big time by leaving and not telling us early and still still sued the club for not giving him a loyalty bonus.

The bastard now wants to come back and destroy our wage bill? We don't want him angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
and the guy will become a liability suarez in a few years

Exactly! Especially because most of the modern Brazilian attacking greats fizzled out at 28 years. Neymar is 27 and is already an ambulance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

Thank God you are not part of the Barca board. Shey when Barca gets disgraced again in the Champions league you will be shouting how Barca board is not helping Messi and how it's only pass to Messi. Oga go to Spain and blame Messi who called the board and said he wants Neymar instead of griezmann. Your opinion and crying here is not important.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Kimbeast:

Thank God you are not part of the Barca board. Shey when Barca gets disgraced again in the Champions league you will be shouting how Barca board is not helping Messi and how it's only pass to Messi. Oga go to Spain and blame Messi who called the board and said he wants Neymar instead of griezmann. Your opinion and crying here is not important.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

The reason why coutinho does not work in Barcelona as cm is because he occupies the same space as messi. He is also extremely poor defensively and doesn't seem to create enough chances in barca. He also loses the ball a lot. He can never start as a midfielder in barca because of these qualities.
Mr Zainkay will still argue that we don't know what we are watching. Even Roberto and Alba create more chances than Coutinho, Semedo sef with his pace and dribbling is a bigger threat than Coutinho. Which kyn attacking midfielder?!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Kimbeast:

Was neymar not here when an average psg flogged us 4-0 and juve flogged us 3-0?

Do you think neymar will automatically make us win the cl again if Rakishit and buscuits start playing nonsense in crucial ucl away games?

Has neymar passed ro16 since left barca?

Messi is not bigger than the club. He also said he wanted valverde to stay. Just because messi says something, doesn't make it right.

Messi advised denis suarez to stay at barca after his 1st season. How did that turn out for his career?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Olamyyde:

Guy this thing happened two or three years ago na, you still dey vex?! Neymar won't be a bad buy and most importantly he can create chances and take them himself too. Despite missing so many matches last season, only Mbappe outscored him in PSG team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) ... (6343) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.