Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687097 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Astark:
puyol, pique also also deserve to be there.

They should remove lewandoski and put neymar
They should also remove neuer and put Victor valdes grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
'Plan 2020' [md]

Abidal is working to reinforce three positions for the next Barça:

• A full-back - In search of an indisputable like Kimmich for the right-side.

• A CB - Priority, a guarantee relief for Piqué.

• A '9' - A goal scorer for the post-Suarez era. h
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Olamyyde:
Iniesta and suarez should be on this list. Varane has no business being here sef undecided

Like seriously, including Kroos and D.Silva is completely off.. That midfield should be total Barcelona. Xavi and Iniesta should be on that list. For the '9' position, I think Suarez would be a better option but considering his instability, maybe we should just leave Lewy there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
TLona1:
[SPORT] | Carlos Padrão: "If Jorge Jesús wins the Libertadores he will be coach of Barça, I am convinced of that"

Two of his best friends, Octavio Machado and Carlos Padrao, agree that something can be produced and that it was was close to happening in the past
Nah, na River Plate get Libertadores
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
FirstbornWds:

Like seriously, including Kroos and D.Silva is completely off.. That midfield should be total Barcelona. Xavi and Iniesta should be on that list. For the '9' position, I think Suarez would be a better option but considering his instability, maybe we should just leave Lewy there.
I'm not sure if xavi should be there, he started declining after euro 2012. Iniesta still balled in this decade. The midfield should be iniesta and modric.

Suarez's peak was higher than lewandowski's. He won 2 golden boots in the cr7/messi era, that is no easy feat.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Olamyyde:

I'm not sure if xavi should be there, he started declining after euro 2012. Iniesta still balled in this decade. The midfield should be iniesta and modric.

Suarez's peak was higher than lewandowski's. He won 2 golden boots in the cr7/messi era, that is no easy feat.

Regardless, Xavi decline wasn't so obvious that he couldn't boss the midfield. Although the prowess to go forward wasn't as solid as before( we should blame age for that), you just cannot compare what the "master-passer" has done for Barcelona. His last game at the the UCL final game against Juve still proved he was absolute masterclass. He completely took over the midfield from Pirlo and the likes. None, I repeat none of the other two (Kroos and D. Silva) or even the so-called Modric comes close to the game-changer Xavi offered, both in Barcelona and Spain.

As for Lewy and Suarez, I really cannot say whom to prefer in that position. Suarez is an absolute world-class on his good day ( and some parts of bad days too, not minding his goal drought) but Lewy isn't a striker you can just fizzle off the radar like that.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
FirstbornWds:

Regardless, Xavi decline wasn't so obvious that he couldn't boss the midfield. Although the prowess to go forward wasn't as solid as before( we should blame age for that), you just cannot compare what the "master-passer" has done for Barcelona. His last game at the the UCL final game against Juve still proved he was absolute masterclass. He completely took over the midfield from Pirlo and the likes. None, I repeat none of the other two (Kroos and D. Silva) or even the so-called Modric comes close to the game-changer Xavi offered, both in Barcelona and Spain.

As for Lewy and Suarez, I really cannot say whom to prefer in that position. Suarez is an absolute world-class on his good day ( and some parts of bad days too, not minding his goal drought) but Lewy isn't a striker you can just fizzle off the radar like that.
Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kimbeast:

Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

Of course, although Iniesta was the man of the match and Xavi coming on as Subtitute, he still had a wonderful performance co-ordinatinatimg passes and completing take-ons.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
FirstbornWds:

Of course, although Iniesta was the man of the match and Xavi coming on as Subtitute, he still had a wonderful performance co-ordinatinatimg passes and completing take-ons.
Re-cycling possession for the 10mins he was on the pitch does not make it a Masterclass or that he took over the midfield from juve. Xavi peak years was not really in this decade, Iniesta is debatable where as kroos and Modric really did dominate in the last 4 to 6 years. You can see why the list is pretty ok the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kimbeast:

Re-cycling possession for the 10mins he was on the pitch does not make it a Masterclass or that he took over the midfield from juve. Xavi peak was not really in this decade, Iniesta is debatable where as kroos and Modric really did dominate in the last 4 to 6 years.
[i][/i]

Okay.. But i somehow still believe that he did well until probably 2014/15. I would argue that he has made more impact than the other two mentioned ( I stand to be corrected though) before finally leaving Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
FirstbornWds:
[i][/i]

Okay.. But i somehow still believe that he did well until probably 2014/15. I would argue that he has made more impact than the other two mentioned ( I stand to be corrected though) before finally leaving Barcelona.
Debatable but it's hard to overlook what kroos and Modric have achieved in the last 6 to 7 years. Both won 4 champions league titles being key players and in taking their countries to world cup finals. I don't think you can make a convincing argument for xavi over them using the last decade only.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Kimbeast:

Debatable but it's hard to overlook what kroos and Modric have achieved in the last 6 to 7 years. Both won 4 champions league titles being key players and in taking their countries to world cup finals. I don't think you can make a convincing argument for xavi over them using the last decade only.
lol

Our one and only Kimbeast of the "come and see" fame!

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Hate early kick off God help us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2019
snrman:
Hate early kick off God help us

We go win this one.. Calma calma
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Line up

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jimmy17(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Finally 4-2-3-1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
smh, dis rubbish club again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paradigmshift(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
weedtaker:
smh, dis rubbish club again.
very rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Messi griezman Suarez and co was unstoppable during international matches so what is happening to Barcelona?

Imagine having the best midfielders and forwards and still performing woefully

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paradigmshift(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Leganes abeg flog Barca for me..
Yeye coach n yeye selection..
The club should go trophyless, e to make Dem sack d coach. Champions league no even sure sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
I know Barcelona will win this match but this nonsense play needs to stop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jimmy17:
Finally 4-2-3-1
that's the worst formation ever.

It's 4.4.2 or 4..3.3 that's good for Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
mehn griezmann on the wings again grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Debroslink, tlona1 if Ter Stegen die, wetin cause am?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lana1:
Trophies grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
lol, see keeper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
undecided worst formation, stop putting messi behind anybody
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lana1:
tlona1 if Ter Stegen die, wetin cause am?? shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lana1:

Ernesto Valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin

I told y'all.
Vidal can be a poacher.
I told You!

Btw, if we see our this lead and win, it's only fair to give EV some credit today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
ddippset:
grin

I told yall.
Vidal can be a poacher.

Btw, if we see our this lead and win, it's only fair to give EV some credit today.
Yeahh, he was brave today. More attack minded away from home.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
3 fúcking points!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) (3779) (3780) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.