Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4721483 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (6250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
The bolded is true but busquets was more influential throughout the match, he even stop a counter attack that might have resulted to a goal in the dying minute of the match grin
jpmoriarti:
[b][/b]That pass to Messi for the goal, was world-class. He literally laid it on the plate for the Argentine to stroll home. That moment was the most important part of the match yesterday.[b][/b]He deserved the man-of-the-match award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paradigmshift(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ibukzy:
So why u come dey cry grin since yesterday when u no even watch the match grin grin

u aint even making sense .

which match re u talking abt?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ibukzy:
Here is their stat for ysday match

Bros stop arguing like someone that started watching La liga last night ..

Vidal won the Budweiser King of the Match last night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goldeno(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
FirstbornWds:

How's Semedo very poor defensively and in the attack?
Are you being ridiculously savage or is there a reason behind this utterance of yours?

As far as I and other well-meaning cules are concerned, Semedo pressing ped up his game and become a boss in his side of defense.

I'll suggest you take the time to watch some of our past matches and see how much productive he has become. Even more, his confidence is another factor to consider.

Roberto is a utility player ( take it or leave it) and has that capacity to play a balance midfield role, which is the more reason why he is able to offer more pressing passes..

At a point I stopped watching Barca matches when ever he's starting.
Go check our matches this season you'll see that he's the weak link at the back.
He rarely win duels be it defensive or attacking duel

He gets dribbled always too easily

his dribbling is predictable and ineffective, his crosses are poor
his positioning in defence is terrible. I can go on and on

I'd prefer the accademy guy Wagne and roberto to him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
FergieRaww:

Bros stop arguing like someone that started watching La liga last night ..

Vidal won the Budweiser King of the Match last night
k
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chai I don suffer grin grin angry
So I was arguing with a person suffering from amnesia grin
paradigmshift:

u aint even making sense .

which match re u talking abt?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ibukzy:

Selective Amnesia you mean grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Walai the guy nah real weyrey grin grin
FirstbornWds:

Selective Amnesia you mean grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
paradigmshift:

Not bitter...
I miss Barca, this one no be Barca..

When we didn't play well but won you complained

When we played well but didn't win you complained

Now we played well and won but you're still complaining.

What exactly do you want

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paradigmshift(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
TLona1:

When we didn't play well but won you complained

When we played well but didn't win you complained

Now we played well and won but you're still complaining.

What exactly do you want

Which play una play well?
When last una play well?
Face d truth...Barca no be Barca again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paradigmshift(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ibukzy:

Oh, you are referring to your brother, I thought as much
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
paradigmshift:

Oh, you are referring to your brother, I thought as much
K
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2020
paradigmshift:

Which play una play well?
When last una play well?
Face d truth...Barca no be Barca again

Ok undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Last 500 matches
700 Goals +Assists
Unreal numbers shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
biomustry:
Last 500 matches
700 Goals +Assists
Unreal numbers shocked
The Michael Jordan of football.

The Michael Phelps of football.

The Roger Federer of football.

The Tiger Woods of football.

The Hussein Bolts of football.

The Eminem Marshall Mathers of football.

The GOAT of the jungle.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Barca weighing loan move for Auba.

Who else doesn't think it's a bad move?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
tesppidd:

Bad move? How? He's one of the best strikers in the world right now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Bad move? How? He's one of the best strikers in the world right now.

Does not think? You misinterpreted the question

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
As long as it’s a loan, I am good with auba

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2020
simiife:
Puig is such a talented player, but he surely needs to hit the gym,see the way they were just blowing him around like nylon.

That may not work for him...

He need to learn from Busquets... Touch, fall & roll... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Olamyyde:
Mehn...busquets looked world class again.

I want to see fdj and Arthur's potential unlocked with this system.

Quique-Taka is here to stay.

That's the beauty of Tika Taka... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:22am On Jan 22, 2020
It was a joy to see tiki taka again from Barcelona, I've really missed seeing us dominate and play a style that we enjoy every bit of the game. Forget the scoreline, we will get better with each game.

Same way, it is also a joy seeing our pioneering fellow cules coming back to the thread after long absences in ghost mode, WALAHI, the thread has not been the same without you guys. Welcome back.

Mes que in club.
Barca for life !!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Does not think? You misinterpreted the question
Thank you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this..?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2020
tesppidd:
The Michael Jordan LeBron James of football.

The Michael Phelps Anthony Mudiaga of football.

The Roger Federer Rafa Nadal of football.

The Tiger Woods Roy Mcoroy of football.

The Hussein Bolts Tyson gay of football.

The Eminem Marshall Phyno of football.

The GOAT of the jungle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2020
tesppidd:

It's not a bad move. Auba is actually fast. And he has an eye for the goal just like Suarez

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2020
obainojazz:
grin
The Obainojazz of Aba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2020
tesppidd:
What sort of nonsense is this..?

I actually saw it o but decided against commenting on it.

Funny enough, it didn't make wave
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2020
obainojazz:

So na football all these people way you mention day play??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
First setien match without messi. Let's look how he will arrange the players.

I prefer fati.perez and griezman as forward
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
For goodness sake we have 1 week only to sign a striker...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Astark:
First setien match without messi. Let's look how he will arrange the players.

I prefer fati.perez and griezman as forward
I always have a bad feeling about playing 3 short men up front.

When are we signing a striker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) ... (6250) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.