Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695470 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Messi is a lazy mofo. He has never performed for Argentina, so of course he will hide in Barcelona where he was carried for years by Xavi and Iniesta...and subsequently Neymar and Suarez..

Imagine Barkabots crying that their team is weak, when Ororo was winning all sorts of continental titles with ediots like Wes Brown, John O'Shea, Royston Drenthe, Benzema, and Cedric Soares.

That's the difference between a wolf and a bingo.

Ronaldo goes anywhere and immediately takes over to become the main man. He went to United and won world best and EPL top scorer

He went to Madrid - the capital of Spain, and chased out a bonafide club and national legend, and took his shirt, before proceeding to break every scoring record in Madrid and win world best. Its like a stranger came to your house and kicked you out into the street, and told your dad that he's the first son now...and then claims all your inheritance.

He went to Italy at the old age of 34, and has now scores 20+ league goals in back to back seasons and is about to win the league for the second time in a row

Respect a real don when you see one...not a carry along fraud

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Messi is a lazy mofo. He has never performed for Argentina, so of course he will hide in Barcelona where he was carried for years by Xavi and Iniesta...and subsequently Neymar and Suarez..

Imagine Barkabots crying that their team is weak, when Ororo was winning all sorts of continental titles with ediots like Wes Brown, John O'Shea, Royston Drenthe, Benzema, and Cedric Soares.

That's the difference between a wolf and a bingo.

Ronaldo goes anywhere and immediately takes over to become the main man. He went to United and won world best and EPL top scorer

He went to Madrid - the capital of Spain, and chased out a bonafide club and national legend, and took his shirt, before proceeding to break every scoring record in Madrid and win world best. Its like a stranger came to your house and kicked you out into the street, and told your dad that he's the first son now...and then claims all your inheritance.

He went to Italy at the old age of 34, and has now scores 20+ league goals in back to back seasons and is about to win the league for the second time in a row.

Respect a real don when you see one...not a carry along fraud
This right here is a write up made of 7 paragraphs of complete falsehood.

Paragraph 1: Messi has never performed for Argentina!
*FIFA World Cup Golden Ball winner.
*Copa America Golden Ball winner.
*Junior World Cup Golden Ball winner.
*Top Scorer in the history of the Abeceleste.
*Top Assist Maker in the history of the Abeceleste.
Ronaldo has been hiding behind a good Portugal team which won Euro 2016 final without him.

To put it into perspective, Portugal won their biggest match in history without Cristiano Ronaldo. And the fraud comes to steal Eder's glory. ; grin

UEFA Nations league final; Went anonymous and missing for 90 minutes until Guedes and Bernado combined to give Portugal the trophy.
Lol.

What tournament has your MCM been the best player? Not Found.
When it's not San Marino and Latvia, he goes MIA.

That's the fraud you want to compare to Messi?

Who has won the MVP at every tournament? What a fat joke!

Paragraph 2; This one's a bigger lie than the first!
The only positive thing about paragraph 1 is that it is a smaller lie than paragraph 2.

Your MCM played with Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Oshea, Vidic, Evra, Van Der Sar.
Taking instructions from the man you call the greatest lecturer of them all Alex Ferguson.

Ran to Madrid and played with Kaka, Ozil, Alonso, De Maria, Khedira, Marcelo, Pepe, Ramos, Casillas and another gaffer you guys call the second best manager of all time.

Ronaldo is a mercenary, He plays for clubs which have players bought with 100 million pounds and above.

Paragraphs 2 and 3 are from cartoon network. grin

Paragraph 4; For whatever Ronaldo was at Spain, all records, numbers, awards, trophies, head to heads, mvp awards, prove beyond reasonable doubt he was a generic GOAT in Spain.
The generic version of GOATMessi.

Inferior to Messi in all ramifications.

In fact Spain remains the only common denominator btw Messi and Ronaldo.

And in Spain, Messi showed who the boss was.

Paragraph 6;
Remember old man Quaglerella? grin

Even Bartholomew Ogbeche would win serie a if he went to Juve tonight.

Juve won 7 straight titles.

In fact Juve were always doing the domestic double until Ronaldo came and they failed to do the double. Ronaldo has set Juve back.

Juve were even making the UCL final and semi final until your fraud came and set them backward to QF.

Ronaldo is a great player, great goal scorer.
But he will always be placed below Messi.

Goals inferior to Messi
Assists inferior to Messi
Passing inferior to Messi
Chances inferior to Messi
Trophies inferior to Messi
Ballon dors inferior to Messi
MVP awards inferior to Messi

In fact we just need to listen to Hagi and forgive you guys;
An exercise of ignorance it remains!

19 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
ddippset:

Copa America Golden Ball winner.
Junior World Cup Golden Ball winner.
!

Which one of these awards belongs to Argentina?

People win awards, it's countries that win trophies

And no dey call stray bullet award for us here abeg. That award is the football equivalent of accidentally sending alert to the wrong aza.

We have never heard of Ororo mistakenly recieving award.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
ddippset:

you shouldn't have replied that f00l guy, he knows the truth, Every Ronaldo fan knows that he is second to Messi, but just because he shows them his abs and chest ( their body goals), they will always want to place his name in the same sentence with Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Which one of these awards belongs to Argentina?

People win awards, it's countries that win trophies

And no dey call stray bullet award for us here abeg. That award is the football equivalent of accidentally sending alert to the wrong aza.

We have never heard of Ororo mistakenly recieving award.
Nor be person wey see award dey mistakenly receive award?
Abeg let him try and mistakenly win one award for Portugal just one.

So that we go know say him boss one competiton.

Nor be for Eder, Bernado and Guedes to dey carry am upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
ddippset:

Abeg let him try and mistakenly win one award for Portugal just one.

Let Messi try and mistakenly win a trophy for Argentina...just one

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Cannot category

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
nihilistjnr:

This is a pound for pound affair.

Messi versus Ronaldo.

Not Messi and 22 others versus Ronaldo and 22 others.

Let's debate on a basis where we eliminate Eder and Guedes.

grin grin grin

He has Golden balls in 3 International competitions,
How many does Ronaldo have?

PS

Remember, we do not want Guedes and Eder involved, let Ronaldo fight his fight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
airmark:

angry
Citadel needs you, your disciples are receiving it hot hot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
And this the Liverpool they are telling me wee kee Athletico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
ddippset:
And this the Liverpool they are telling me wee kee Athletico.

They're just having an off day grin

they'll win the UCL in the round of 16 return fixture against Atleti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
FergieRaww:

I see a draw between them at Anfiled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Una get time to day reply peeps way be die-hard Ronaldo fans o. The thing is, they are hardened and wouldn't bulge in their opinions regardless of whether the truth is forcing its way into their sense of reason.

But on a lighter note, it's good we have a tough competition for Messi. Else, he'd have completely enslaved other players and made the Ballon D'or his indisputable birthright ( Which he might still do in time to come).

CR7 is a prolific goal-scorer no doubt and a deadly professional whose passion to win is almost second to none. But you see Messi, let me not talk about the wonders and geniuses of the football "midget."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
But Cules o.... Let's talk about our general problems. Barcelona is in deep shit and I sincerely must confess that I practically didn't feel much pain concerning the loss to R. Madrid because I foresaw it happening. But then, we really need to talk ( Not like it'll change anything though but you never can tell )

Copied

I wanted to write about current Barcelona problem both tatictal and managemental.
But couldn't find the right time but after El Clasico defeat it seems the right time to do
it.
Let's first discuss VALVERDE sackingi(I am using the word discuss becuz I want your response in the comments section and I will try to respond to as much comments as I can)
According to me it was the right decision but done in a wrong way .He shouldn't have stayed on after Liverpool's Ucl comeback against Barcelona .The reason sacking VALVERDE was correct we were losing our beautiful way of playing football.There were many problem when he arrived but instead of correcting it the problems got worse and worse .New problems were arising after every few months .
Quique Setian replaced him and we saw Tiki Taka get back .We saw Barcelona getting more and more control of their games .He is just recently appointed and no one expect him to do wonders in just a month or two.His tactics are good but he lacks resources .He doesn't have a pure first team winger available .He doesn't have an attacking mid-fielder available .All there is an underperforming and decling Pique, Rakitic and Suarez. Many fans are criticizing him for not producing satisfactory results but he can he .Yes he has world class midfield of Busquets ,De jong and Arthur but there is no presence of any attacking midfielder .De jong is more like Busquets and seemed like his replacement when we was signed. Arthur plays better when he is played in deep laying play maker role and that's his best position .So all the creative work is upon Messi shoulders . But we don't need to look elsewhere for a attacking midfielder had we already have one if the best one under your noses .He is in loan .Yup you thought it right Coutinho . He is the best attaching midfielder after Kevin de Brune ,if used correctly. If you guys remember he was bought as Iniestia replacement but VALVERDE started playing him on the wing and misused him .We could have got Bruno Frenandes who is currently roacking at Man utd but as usual of our board we didn't .I have only I word to say to the fans we need patience with Setian.There is to much damaged to fixed and it will take more 2-3 transfer windows to fix it .
Now let's discuss about Bartemou and his other board members .
Well he is one of the main reason for recent Barcelona decline in quality .He couldn't replace departing Iniestia and Xavi despite spending billions on useless transfers .Just look at the transfers Barcelona completed in last 4 years and how many of them have been successful .You can just count them with fingers of your one hand .Yes ik replacing legends like Xavi and Iniestia is very difficult but still atleast get a player half as good as them .We see no planning by the board just spending money recklessly on players and then selling them for half a price when they don't turn out to be good .He completely wasted La Masia talent not been able to keep promising talent at the club and just buying some useless players for rotation.
Just look at the current state of squad we have such a tink squad then we even can't rotate players to rest them and meanwhile or talented players Tobido and Carlee Alena or on loan this show that the board doesn't plan anything . They signed Firpo from Bets despite of having vastly Juan Mirinda and Marc Cucurella who had a brilliant season with Eibar .
Now let's think how can we solver the current problems .
First of Bartemou had to resign. His resignation will be the first step to a brighter future .
Secondly,We need recruitment in every area of the squad from attack to defense .
Kylian Mbappé: Everyone would live to see him in the squad he can play as center forward and right wingers and is fast and score a lot of goals despite being young .He can eventually replace Messi in Barcelona and he will be a dream signing.
Jadon Sancho: Another young talented players who scores alot of goals and assist them as well .He is a good dribbler and can open defenses with his dribbling ability .
Kevin de bruyne: He is a type of player we badly need.Best midfielder in the world and only player comparable to Messi in terms of playmaking ability .Barcelona have a golden chance to lure him away as Man City are currently banned form every European competition for 2 years.
Lutaro Martinez: He is still young yet to reach his prime years but still one of the best C.F in the world .Signing Lutaro as Suarez replacement would be highly recommend.
It's really sad and depressing to see Barcelona in current state but we fans can't do anything other than that being patient and hoping for the best.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 2:30am On Mar 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2020
I thought they said penaldo came at halftime to moltivate the team.

They always rely on lies and fake quotes

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2020
FergieRaww:

you do realize Liverpool has never knocked atletico Madrid out of ucl before? But atletico has done it twice.

Look at their last 7 head to head matches.

Underrate atletico at your own peril.

Same team that knocked barca out of super cup and Drew Madrid to a penalty shootout just this season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Astark:
you do realize Liverpool has never knocked atletico Madrid out of ucl before? But atletico has done it twice.

Look at their last 7 head to head matches.

Underrate atletico at your own peril.

Same team that knocked barca out of super cup and Drew Madrid to a penalty shootout just this season?

Sharrap.. read and understand before quoting someone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2020
FergieRaww:

Sharrap.. read and understand before quoting someone

Most Cules can't see sakazm grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2020
[b]Barcelona were far from their best during the game and Quique Setien's assistant, Eder Sarabia, was not a happy man.

Sarabia was extremely animated on the touchline and he let out his frustration on the players, including Antoine Griezmann.

He erupted when the Frenchman missed a chance in the opening 45 minutes.

"F*cking hell, Antoine, stick it away! "Shoot, for f*ck's sake!" He commented, per Goal.

An unnamed player was also criticised: "He's not doing any of the things he's supposed to be doing!" Sarabia said.

And he also provided Setien with some tactical advice, saying: "Our defensive line shouldn't be so far back, because they find more space [between the lines] and Benzema drops in and picks it up, and then they put us on the back foot," Sarabia said. "We need to limit those spaces."

He's also seen screaming instructions at Lionel Messi at one point.

But his behaviour has not gone down well with Barca players.

According to Cope, they are said to be upset with Sarabia's touchline behaviour and believe 'he is not the appropriate person to lead the team from the bench'.

And one player that thinks that way is Messi.

Real Madrid CF v FC Barcelona - La Liga
According to ESPN journalist Moisés Llorens, Messi has had a 'hard chat' with Sarabia about his touchline behaviour and has told him exactly what he thinks.

Llorens adds that despite his intense behaviour, Sarabia had no problems with anyone before now.

It'll be interesting to see whether Sarabia tones down his passion on the sidelines in future matches..[/b]

My opinion.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the asst. Coach screaming instructions from the sidelines. Yes, some players we're thoroughly below par, and Grizzy was definitely one of them. Also, i really think it would be a great idea to allow this our new guy to start. The guy looks hungry to play and the drive to disturb defenders is thoroughly written over him.

Furthermore, i think it would thoroughly unfair to blame Setien for any loss that befalls Barcelona this season. He really is very tactical but lacks the proper players to bring out the best outta this team.

With a good playmaker and creative wingers, this Barcelona looks almost perfect.

Btw I miss Suarez ( Even though I don't love to admit it)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
nihilistjnr:

All of these guys achieved for their countries what nobody had ever done

Ronaldo led Portugal to their first ever international trophies.

Barca were winning trophies before Messi was born, and will win more after Messi retires.

Messi is not fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Mandela, Ghandi, Ronaldo, and Martin Luther King.

At best, he can be in the same league as MC Oluomo, Adedibu, and David Lyon.

See me see me trouble o cheesy

I like the way you cunningly smuggled Ronaldo name to the discourse of Ghandi and Mandela.

As for me, I'm tired of all these international trophies shout, any nonentity can win an international trophy, Giroud won the world cup despite the fact he didn't have any shot on target the world cup. Now does that depicts that Giroud
is better than Ibrahimovic who never won it ?

According to research, third choice goalkeepers have less than 5% percent chance of playing just a minute at the world cup. With this, a third choice goalkeeper will always win a world cup every four years. In summary, any Dick, Tom and Harry can win an International trophy with luck and good teammates.

On the other hand, My teacher taught me that Six is greater than Five. wink Individual award is a better far metric to judge between two players because it is a glaring reflection of the performance of a player in the cause of the season or tournament.

Messi is not an Argentinian flop as you've erroneously portrayed. He is the highest goalscorer and top assister of his country. He has also won more International individual awards more than your MCM.

Messi is an Iconic figure that change the dimension of Football. Football before the emergence of Messi and after his emergence have wide difference. Hence, he should be mentioned in the breadth like Mandela and Ghandi dem

Finally, I cannot forget Fernando Santos, Portugal 's coach quote in a hurry.
He said "Don't forget that we won European championship without Ronaldo"

Now, you can go down like wilder because I know you are already bewildered

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
[sup][/sup]
ddippset:
No No No

You seem to have forgotten so soon.

He kept on trolling when he thought Ronaldo would be an instant hit in Serie A.

But His trolling stopped around September 2019 when Messi was preparing to receive his FIFA Best.

cheesy

Hahaha... cheesy

I don forget fa

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Upnepaa:

See me see me trouble o cheesy

I like the way you cunningly smuggled Ronaldo name to the discourse of Ghandi and Mandela.

You said Messi is in the same league as Ghandi.

Ghandi used to run around wearing pant and slippers to fight for his country men.

He led his country men to boycott imported wears and focus on locally produced fabric.

Ghandi was not running around parading his multiple individual awards...he was championing the political equivalent of international trophies.

Every W he go was a W for India

Same as Jesus Christ who died for our sons

Same as Ororo who brought two trophies to a previously trophiless Nation.

Messi is the equivalent of Deontay Wilder who was beaten black and Blue in Black History Month. He could not even rep for his People.

Ororo is the gypsy king, repping his people wherever he goes and winning for them.

In biblical terms, Ororo is King David, Messi is Onan

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You said Messi is in the same league as Ghandi.

Ghandi used to run around wearing pant and slippers to fight for his country men.

He led his country men to boycott imported wears and focus on locally produced fabric.

Ghandi was not running around parading his multiple individual awards...he was championing the political equivalent of international trophies.

Every W he go was a W for India

Same as Jesus Christ who died for our sons

Same as Ororo who brought two trophies to a previously trophiless Nation.

Messi is the equivalent of Deontay Wilder who was beaten black and Blue in Black History Month. He could not even rep for his People.

Ororo is the gypsy king, repping his people wherever he goes and winning for them.

In biblical terms, Ororo is King David, Messi is Onan

Ronaldo is not Ghandi in this scenario.... Eder is...

Eder was the one that delivered for Portugal when it mattered most...

Eder is Ghandi and Ronaldo is the guy that was hailing Ghandi from the sidelines

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
airmark:

It's now boring, highlighting his woeful performances these days. I wrote long ago.

If you look at it well, busquets is not better than john ogu. Now that iniesta is down, he is getting battered everywhere. He cant cope with swift counter attacks, because of his sluggishness. It's not about form, the barrage of attacks opponents suspend busquets to these days, is strange to him. He never had the quality to curtail them. It's only on nairaland you will find just one barca fan saying the truth about the weak dm. In other forums, i read sensible barca fans, putting busquets, where he belongs. He will be the reason the market values of the likes of kante, matic, wanyama and co will hit the ceiling.

Kante was last seen prostrating for Martinelli
Matic is now chopping bench for McTominay
Wanyama has been shipped out to Canada by Spurs
Krychowiak has been sent to exile in Siberia

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
randomperson:

Eder is Ghandi and Ronaldo is the guy that was hailing Ghandi from the sidelines
Damn nigga.

grin

Savagery wee not kee you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
randomperson:

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
randomperson:

Ronaldo scored several important knockout goals on the way to the final, including 2 equalisers against Hungary, and a semifinal goal against Wales.

He would surely have scored a hattrick against France if that fat thug from the banliues of Marseille did not assault him greviously on the pitch.

Ronaldo walked so that Eder could fly. His president is black and his lambo is green.

Messi meanwhile has not scored a knockout goal for his country in SEVEN competitions

That's why Portugal named an airport after their national hero, while the Real Argentines in Buenos Aires think Messi is a fake Togolese, like Adebayor

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
randomperson:

Messi is like Buhari... His emergence made his people think finally but they no know Na wrong number...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
ddippset:

*Copa America Golden Ball winner.
*Junior World Cup Golden Ball winner.
*Top Scorer in the history of the Abeceleste.
*Top Assist Maker in the history of the Abeceleste.
Ronaldo has been hiding behind a good Portugal team which won Euro 2016 final without him.

To put it into perspective, Portugal won their biggest match in history without Cristiano Ronaldo. And the fraud comes to steal Eder's glory. ; grin

UEFA Nations league final; Went anonymous and missing for 90 minutes until Guedes and Bernado combined to give Portugal the trophy.
Lol.

What tournament has your MCM been the best player? Not Found.
When it's not San Marino and Latvia, he goes MIA.

That's the fraud you want to compare to Messi?

Who has won the MVP at every tournament? What a fat joke!

Paragraph 2; This one's a bigger lie than the first!
The only positive thing about paragraph 1 is that it is a smaller lie than paragraph 2.

Your MCM played with Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Oshea, Vidic, Evra, Van Der Sar.
Taking instructions from the man you call the greatest lecturer of them all Alex Ferguson.

Ran to Madrid and played with Kaka, Ozil, Alonso, De Maria, Khedira, Marcelo, Pepe, Ramos, Casillas and another gaffer you guys call the second best manager of all time.

Ronaldo is a mercenary, He plays for clubs which have players bought with 100 million pounds and above.

Paragraphs 2 and 3 are from cartoon network. grin

Paragraph 4; For whatever Ronaldo was at Spain, all records, numbers, awards, trophies, head to heads, mvp awards, prove beyond reasonable doubt he was a generic GOAT in Spain.
The generic version of GOATMessi.

Inferior to Messi in all ramifications.

In fact Spain remains the only common denominator btw Messi and Ronaldo.

And in Spain, Messi showed who the boss was.

Paragraph 6;
Remember old man Quaglerella? grin

Even Bartholomew Ogbeche would win serie a if he went to Juve tonight.

Juve won 7 straight titles.

In fact Juve were always doing the domestic double until Ronaldo came and they failed to do the double. Ronaldo has set Juve back.

Juve were even making the UCL final and semi final until your fraud came and set them backward to QF.

Ronaldo is a great player, great goal scorer.
But he will always be placed below Messi.

Goals inferior to Messi
Assists inferior to Messi
Passing inferior to Messi
Chances inferior to Messi
Trophies inferior to Messi
Ballon dors inferior to Messi
MVP awards inferior to Messi

In fact we just need to listen to Hagi and forgive you guys;

You too much

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Ronaldo scored several important knockout goals on the way to the final, including 2 equalisers against Hungary, and a semifinal goal against Wales.

He would surely have scored a hattrick against France if that fat thug from the banliues of Marseille did not assault him greviously on the pitch.

Ronaldo walked so that Eder could fly. His president is black and his lambo is green.

Messi meanwhile has not scored a knockout goal for his country in SEVEN competitions

That's why Portugal named an airport after their national hero, while the Real Argentines in Buenos Aires think Messi is a fake Togolese, like Adebayor

You said Ronaldo scored SEVERAL important knockout goals... then you mentioned only one knockout goal. What happened to the others? Did they disappear like Ronaldo in finals for Portugal?

you said he would have scored hat-trick in the finals against France? Is it the same hat-trick he couldn't score against "almighty" Iceland?

And resorting to lies to argue your point is really desperate... How can you say Messi has not scored in knockout stages for Argentina. Have you forgotten the beautiful free kick against USA? Well, it's understandable, people try to forget traumatic experiences....

Regarding the airport, Nigeria named it's airport after Muritala Mohammed, he must be greater than Franklin Roosevelt...

Don't worry, Ronaldo can keep the airport name, Messi will keep the ballon d'or, golden boots and the GOAT status

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Messi is like Buhari... His emergence made his people think finally but they no know Na wrong number...

If Messi is Buhari, Ronaldo is the sperm cell that escorted Buhari from his father's reproductive organ to where the mother's egg was fertilized.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) (3932) (3933) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: elowa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.