Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,886 members, 7,976,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4838671 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (6358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2014
usbcable:

links or adonbilivit grin
you suppose wise pass all this levels nah

don't disappoint me any further with plain allegations
No need to drop the links... You wouldn't believe me either.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

No need to drop the links... You wouldn't believe me either.
yeah right. as if you had any in the first place.
lemme help you with one disgruntled website;
http://www.buzzyfootball.com/new/VT9YHv

imagine calling this a credible source. SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2014
usbcable:

yeah right. as if you had any in the first place.
lemme help you with one disgruntled website;
http://www.buzzyfootball.com/new/VT9YHv

imagine calling this a credible source. SMH.
www.101greatgoals.com/blog/cristiano-ronaldo-refuses-to-receive-golden-boot-in-same-ceremony-as-luis-suarez-md/

I had the link on my clipboard the whole time just didn't wanna drop it. Besides, it was first published by MD and then Sport. Believe it or not.

The aforementioned sites also published the Messi ish with the Malaga player. So, if you believe that, I find it hard and unreasonable if you fail to believe this. Besides, has he (Ronaldo) not done worse?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
`Page 400 while Baba is on 403 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

www.101greatgoals.com/blog/cristiano-ronaldo-refuses-to-receive-golden-boot-in-same-ceremony-as-luis-suarez-md/

FULL EXCERPTS BELOW

Next Wednesday, the Golden Boots for 2013/2014 will be awarded by the European Sports Media Association (ESM) in a ceremony in Barcelona.

The Golden Boot was shared in 2013/2014 between Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez who banged in the goals for Liverpool, but of course currently plies his trade at Barcelona.

El Mundo Deportivo claim on Thursday that Ronaldo has refused to receive the award at the same ceremony as Suarez.

As a result, Luis Suarez will receive his Golden Boot award on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo is to pick his up in November at a completely separate ceremony.

According to the Catalan paper, there were hopes for a joint event celebrating the goal scoring exploits of both Ronaldo and Suarez last season but these were dashed by representatives of the Real Madrid star.

This is Cristiano Ronaldo’s third European Golden Boot (Lionel Messi has also won three) – Luis Suarez has never won this prize before.

Later on this month, Ronaldo and Suarez will meet in the much anticipated El Clasico which will likely be the Uruguayan’s first game for the club after the long ban for biting Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.

On the one hand, its perfectly understandable that Ronaldo doesn’t want to share the award with Suarez due to the Real Madrid-Barcelona rivalry.

Or is this simply mischief making from the Barcelona media?

END OF EXCERPT

The last comment bolded above shows that the website sef no trust the info coming from a CATALAN press media

Moreso
The news paper stylishly denied responsibility for the info with the underlined. abeg which source again. kai Catalan press and misinformation.

"The possibility of holding a joint event was studied, but apparently Cristiano Ronaldo would have objected to it, as some sources suggest"

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
usbcable:

FULL EXCERPTS BELOW

Next Wednesday, the Golden Boots for 2013/2014 will be awarded by the European Sports Media Association (ESM) in a ceremony in Barcelona.

The Golden Boot was shared in 2013/2014 between Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez who banged in the goals for Liverpool, but of course currently plies his trade at Barcelona.

El Mundo Deportivo claim on Thursday that Ronaldo has refused to receive the award at the same ceremony as Suarez.

As a result, Luis Suarez will receive his Golden Boot award on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo is to pick his up in November at a completely separate ceremony.

According to the Catalan paper, there were hopes for a joint event celebrating the goal scoring exploits of both Ronaldo and Suarez last season but these were dashed by representatives of the Real Madrid star.

This is Cristiano Ronaldo’s third European Golden Boot (Lionel Messi has also won three) – Luis Suarez has never won this prize before.

Later on this month, Ronaldo and Suarez will meet in the much anticipated El Clasico which will likely be the Uruguayan’s first game for the club after the long ban for biting Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup.

On the one hand, its perfectly understandable that Ronaldo doesn’t want to share the award with Suarez due to the Real Madrid-Barcelona rivalry.

Or is this simply mischief making from the Barcelona media?

END OF EXCERPT

The last comment bolded above shows that the website sef no trust the info coming from a CATALAN press media

Moreso
The news paper stylishly denied responsibility for the info with the underlined. abeg which source again. kai Catalan press and misinformation.

"The possibility of holding a joint event was studied, but apparently Cristiano Ronaldo would have objected to it, as some sources suggest"
What does 101.com (or whatever the website name is) know about Spain? Guy leave story abeg. Take it or leave it. The kinda news MD gives you are the kind you seldom get anywhere else. Forget the fact that it's a catalan daily, I trust them die! I ain't saying all their publications are entirely true as no media house is perfect, but they are very much reliable than any other football site I can think of. They publish some news a week or even two before others get the news themselves.

Well, make we leave story for tortoise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

What does 101.com (or whatever the website name is) know about Spain? Guy leave story abeg. Take it or leave it. The kinda news MD gives you are the kind you seldom get anywhere else. Forget the fact that it's a catalan daily, I trust them die! I ain't saying all their publications are entirely true as no media house is perfect, but they are very much reliable than any other football site I can think of. They publish some news a week or even two before others get the news themselves.

don't mind the guy...
If na messi do that kyn tin, dem go carry am for head like person wey dey hawk bread...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
i read it in a news paper yesterday...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

don't mind the guy...
If na messi do that kyn tin, dem go carry am for head like person wey dey hawk bread...
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Baba ni yen... grin shocked cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

cheesy
You are really confusing me here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
claireshan:
You are really confusing me here
What is it you ain't clear about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

What is it you ain't clear about?
The inquiry ish on the other thread I really don't get it cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
claireshan:
The inquiry ish on the other thread I really don't get it cry
I asked how you were doing... And you responded positively, and returned the the question. And I gave an answer and added "thanks for the inquiry". Which simply translates to "thanks for asking".

Clear enough?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

errrrr
i didnt quote 101.bullshit.com
you did now you discredit them.
that deep backstabbing
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
i read it in a news paper yesterday...
which news paper?
Alaroye right? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
coded01:
Baba ni yen... grin shocked cool
how many have i warned you to stop consuming my precious MB with useless pictures angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
dmcdad:

I asked how you were doing... And you responded positively, and returned the the question. And I gave an answer and added "thanks for the inquiry". Which simply translates to "thanks for asking".

Clear enough?
now I understandkiss

sorry for the stresswink

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberylin(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
claireshan:
now I understandkiss

sorry for the stresswink
ĞŐŤ ßÁŃŃĔĎ ĨŃ ŔŐMÁŃČĔ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ ŴĤĨĹĔ PŐÚŔĨŃĞ ŐÚŤ MŶ ĤĔÁŔŤ cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chimerase2: 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:

laf wn kill me die come who took ua food away chai ndo grin grin
Dnt wori many section dey to collabo
Hw many weeks tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberylin(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2014
chimerase2:
laf wn kill me die come who took ua food away chai ndo grin grin
Dnt wori many section dey to collabo
Hw many weeks tongue
ĞÚŶ,ŃŐ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ ŤĨĞĤŤ ĹĨĶĔ ŔŐMÁŃČĔ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ... ŐMŐ ŃÁ ŤĨĹĹ 15th Ő...ĤĔĹP MĔ ßĔĞ farano cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

Opssss am really sorry for that oktongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chimerase2: 12:04am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

ĞÚŶ,ŃŐ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ ŤĨĞĤŤ ĹĨĶĔ ŔŐMÁŃČĔ ŚĔČŤĨŐŃ... ŐMŐ ŃÁ ŤĨĹĹ 15th Ő...ĤĔĹP MĔ ßĔĞ farano cry
lol dat gal mean oh but wat u do nah cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberylin(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
Opssss am really sorry for that oktongue
ŤĤÁŤŚ ÁĹĹ undecided

embarassed embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberylin(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2014
chimerase2:
lol dat gal mean oh but wat u do nah cheesy
MĔĤŃ,Ĩ ĎĤ ĤŐŐĶ ÚP ŐŃĔ ßÁßĔ Ő...ĶÚM ĎĔŔÁĨĹ grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

ŤĤÁŤŚ ÁĹĹ undecided

embarassed embarassed
Ewuuuuuu what do u want me to do ?

Just tell me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chimerase2: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

MĔĤŃ,Ĩ ĎĤ ĤŐŐĶ ÚP ŐŃĔ ßÁßĔ Ő...ĶÚM ĎĔŔÁĨĹ grin
sharp guy e be like cat hungry u to kill die grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberylin(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
Ewuuuuuu what do u want me to do ?

Just tell me
ĹĨĶĔ ŶŐÚ'ĹĹ ĎŐ ĨŤ undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberylin(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2014
chimerase2:
sharp guy e be like cat hungry u to kill die grin
MĔĤŃŤĤÁŤ ČĤĨČĶ ĎŐŃ ŚPŐĨĹ PÁŔŐĹĔ ŦŐŔ MĔ angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

ĹĨĶĔ ŶŐÚ'ĹĹ ĎŐ ĨŤ undecided
just say it first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chimerase2: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2014
iceberylin:

MĔĤŃŤĤÁŤ ČĤĨČĶ ĎŐŃ ŚPŐĨĹ PÁŔŐĹĔ ŦŐŔ MĔ angry
loll grin grin
Wait oh I dey suspect sometin e be like farano like u na why she pity u give u till 15th grin
Wait abeg make we no derail here, me and de madam for here get beta beef u knw assnal lose der match tongue
So the antispambox may find me cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iceberylin(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2014
claireshan:
just say it first
ŐŶÁ,ĞĨMĨ ÚŔ ĎĨĞĨŤ... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (6358) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.