Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4693309 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (6239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2014
dmcdad:

Bro with all due respect to Eibar, it's normal that we are already looking at the Classico. How about Ancelotti that has been preparing for it for the past 3 weeks at least?

Well.. it shows they re scared.. tho its nice to prepare on tym.. my point is over confidence shud not kill us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
onuwaje:

Well.. it shows they re scared.. tho its nice to prepare on tym.. my point is over confidence shud not kill us
Of course Lucho should know Eibar won't be a cakewalk because they have troubled teams prior to this game. Anywayz, we are still Barca and besides, we are playing at home.

The thing about the classic is that; it's a two-in-one game. It's a game played for the points/trophy as the case maybe. And also a game of pride. Need I mention the hype that precedes the match? A clash that bosts of 700million viewers worldwide is no ordinary game and should be approached with everything you've got.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2014
dmcdad:

MSN... Or NeyMessiS if you like.cheesy
love the MSN the most, but what about MeNeSu or Mesneysua
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2014
cisse7575:
love the MSN the most, but what about MeNeSu or Mesneysua
shocked cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Juliaann(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
The 2015 Guinness World Records book
has been released in most countries,
featuring a brand new sports section.
Barcelona has earned two entries in the
book: one for the team and one for
Neymar Jr. Read more…
Barça players are usually experts at
breaking records. That trait seems to
have been recognised by the Guinness
World Records book, which has afforded
Barça two entries in the world-famous
album of records. The first has to do
with Barça’s record of being the team
with most consecutive weeks leading La
Liga: 59 (between August 19th 2012 and
January 27th 2014).
The second entry is the one on Neymar
Jr, who became the first player in history
to score a hat-trick in both of the world’s
most prestigious continental club
competitions: the Copa Libertadores and
the UEFA Champions League (Neymar set
this milestone after scoring three goals
against Celtic last December).
Certainly two amazing achievements, but
strange that they came at a time which
was not the best for the club!

Source: MD / Image: Christophe Ena – AP

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
I've got one word for this..

Wow!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
olor]
dmcdad:

Of course Lucho should know Eibar won't be a cakewalk because they have troubled teams prior to this game. Anywayz, we are still Barca and besides, we are playing at home.

The thing about the classic is that; it's a two-in-one game. It's a game played for the points/trophy as the case maybe. And also a game of pride. Need I mention the hype that precedes the match? A clash that bosts of 700million viewers worldwide is no ordinary game and should be approached with everything you've got.
We are talking about the biggest match in the world played by the two greatest teams in the world!
Here is a quiz(on a lighter mood) "--- is the f**king chief and f**king boss here, if he wants the UCL trophy off the pitch, he can take it home now. But tell him that by 8:45 tomorrow, I will be doing my own talking" question- who made the statement? 2- to whom was the statement made? 3-and what was the outcome?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
sebod:

Here is a quiz(on a lighter mood) "--- is the f**king chief and f**king boss here, if he wants the UCL trophy off the pitch, he can take it home now. But tell him that by 8:45 tomorrow, I will be doing my own talking" question- who made the statement? 2- to whom was the statement made? 3-and what was the outcome?

It was made to Jose Mourinho by Pep Guardiola before the 2011 UCL semi final el-clasico clash.

The result? We won 2-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Come October 25... tongue grin cheesy

Freshness! cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:29am On Oct 17, 2014

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2014
MESSI THE "MOZART" OF FOOTBALL... cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2014
^^^^ The demi-god.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2014
[/color]
barackohandso:

It was made to Jose Mourinho by Pep Guardiola before the 2011 UCL semi final el-clasico clash.

The result? We won 2-0
You are spot on bro! My result? Messi tormented Madrid defenders before punishing Cassilas(his wife).
Your reward-a goal from Suarez in El-classico!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Suarez: "Messi is and will be the best. He wants to keep on winning. His many assists are no surprise, he's a very complete player."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Suarez: "The coach asks me to train the way I play games, at the centre of the attack. I try to do what he asks."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Official: Barcelona will play against 3rd division club Huesca in their first round of the Spanish cup, games to be played in December.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2014
The winner of Huesca-Barcelona will face the winner of Valladolid-Elche in the 1/8 finals. Games played first two weeks of January.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Draw for the following round also made just now. If Atleti + Real come through their ties as expected they'll face off in a Madrid derby
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Draw for the following round also made just now. If Atleti + Real come through their ties as expected they'll face off in a Madrid derby
LMAO... one less problem!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2014
dmcdad:

Hmmm. In the 4th round? It's kinda early
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
barackohandso:

Hmmm. In the 4th round? It's kinda early
That's the quarterfinal...

If Barcelona reach 1/4 finals of Spanish cup, they will face Madrid, Cornella, Atletico, or Hospitalet. Games played last two weeks of Jan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mybettingtips(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
El classico is here... Tym for Ronaldo and mardid to do this.
HALA MADRID!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Guyz how go de go?

Here is my predicted line up in our next three games and scores.

Tomorrow against Elbar; scores 4-0

Bravo.

Alves Pique. Batran Adriano

Xavi Busquet. Raktic.

Pedro. Messi Munir.

subs: Samber - Busquet, Neymar- Munir, Iniesta- Rakitic.

2. Line up against Ajax.. scores (3-1)

Sterg.

Montayo Mascha. Mathew Alba

Iniesta Busquet. Raktic.

Pedro. Messi. Neymar

subs: Sandro - Pedro, Roberto-Iniesta, Xavi- Rakitic.

3. Eclassico. scores. (3-2)

Bravo.

Alves Masch Pique Mathew

Rakitic Busquet. Inesta.

Pedro. Messi Neymar

subs: Suarez, - Pedro (50 mins) Xavi-, Iniesta (65 Mins) Alba- Mathew
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmm.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lionel Messi Left Off Nominees List for
2013-14 Best Striker in La Liga Award

The LFP , which represents football in Spain,
announced that the three players who will
contest the award are Cristiano Ronaldo, Diego
Costa and Carlos Vela.
Messi is the holder of the award, having won the
accolade in 2013, per Barcelona's official
website.
The news that Real Sociedad's Vela beat Messi to
the nomination will have confused and angered
many, but it highlights the perception that Messi
lost his form last season.
But the statistics do not support such an
argument.
The Mexican forward had his best-ever season in
La Liga last year, scoring a strong return of 16
goals in 37 matches, per WhoScored.com .
But Messi far outperformed Vela in terms of goal
count in 2013-14. The Argentina captain hit 28
goals in just 31 games, per WhoScored.com ,
though this is some way short of the 46 goals he
scored in the previous year.
read more - www.m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2235041-lionel-messi-left-off-nominees-list-for-2013-14-best-striker-in-la-liga-award
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
↑↑↑
this is the most stuppid and idiotic news I've read in a while now! like seriously Vela over Messi? On what basis??
Let them even shove the nomination in their foooolish asssholes because I know it's ronald that will win it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
homesteady:
↑↑↑
this is the most stuppid and idiotic news I've read in a while now! like seriously Vela over Messi? On what basis??
Let them even shove the nomination in their foooolish asssholes because I know it's ronald that will win it!
You dey mind them ni? Messi self no even send them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
The world against Messi... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2014
homesteady:
↑↑↑

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Up next Elbar 7pm. wish messi could score a hatrick tonight so they would honour him at Madrid.

Nevertheless anything other than 3points tonight is unacceptable to me.

Viva Fcb

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (6239) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.