Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,748 members, 7,930,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4772676 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) ... (6283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
FergieRaww:
Barka fans, that's the man for the job! grin

Wicked!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
losprince:

That guy put you in your place and you couldn't think of an equally good reply so you desolved into agonizing silence, it's a shame it took a nonentity like that to provide you with the straws to grasp at in a lame attempt to save whatever little face you have left.

Next time troll with sense and have the dignity to accept when you have been floored.

Does he even have a place? I don't know how we abore people like that on this thread sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning Barca fans, I hope you slept well today

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
I honestly wouldn't blame Messi for wanting to leave the club he has played out his heart for. The board has obviously been the worst I have ever seen in recent time. The useless board obviously wasted the genius prime years by their abysmal signings and lackadaisical attitude.

I personally wish and hope the President and his board vacates the seat of power while Messi stays to help groom the team while the club starts planning for a life after the football god as he is being gradually phased out. Messi and probably Pique (with limited role) are the only Players I would like to still have out of the group of the old guys around.

However, should he decide to leave which he is justifiably entitled to, I would love to see him reunite with Pep at City. the genius deserves to enjoy football again before he finally hangs his boot. But, the club will surely miss and suffer the loss for a while and the situation can only be salvaged with a good coach and the right board and not the shameless ones we have around.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SpambotLeaveMeNa: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
I don't know why but I feel Messi is not leaving...

Maybe its just a strategy to change Barca leadership...

Except he's ready to take a huge paycut because no club will be completely able to afford him due to fair play rules and covid19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zyxzzzz: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
mess Un que club.. You never notify your former coach say Una Don sack am but you're appointing new one

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fourfourfour: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
RTSC:
With messi out, LA liga is going to seriously decline in fellowership and commercial revenues.

There is nothing else to watch in LA liga.

If he now comes to the epl, that is like the rich getting richer.
only if that one of those bans hit on City had been upheld, either transfer ban or Champions league ban. It may have prevented Messi considering EPL. If City sign Messi, it would be one of the most profound occurrence in modern football and Barca may not be a top three club anymore.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
mess Un que club.. You never notify your former coach say Una Don sack am but you're appointing new one
Barca is in a very big dilemma.Abeg Messi deserves a better team.He has put up with this mediocrity for years after crying out for restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
sebod:
I honestly wouldn't blame Messi for wanting to leave the club he has played out his heart for. The board has obviously been the worst I have ever seen in recent time. The useless board obviously wasted the genius prime years by their abysmal signings and lackadaisical attitude.

I personally wish and hope the President and his board vacates the seat of power while Messi stays to help groom the team while the club starts planning for a life after the football god as he is being gradually phased out. Messi and probably Pique (with limited role) are the only Players I would like to still have out of the group of the old guys around.

However, should he decide to leave which he is justifiably entitled to, I would love to see him reunite with Pep at City. the genius deserves to enjoy football again before he finally hangs his boot. But, the club will surely miss and suffer the loss for a while and the situation can only be salvaged with a good coach and the right board and not the shameless ones we have around.

Bless you my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fourfourfour: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
SpambotLeaveMeNa:
I don't know why but I feel Messi is not leaving...

Maybe its just a strategy to change Barca leadership...

Except he's ready to take a huge paycut because no club will be completely able to afford him due to fair play rules and covid19
a new view, if Messi is about the money he will stay, if he is about the football he would leave. No matter what I don't see Messi recovering his previous image ever, he has drawn a double edged sword either one will cut him.

If Barcelona know this is a strategy it would be foolish of them to cave to a player who has 3 or 4 more seasons at the top, if he stays that long. It would become an even deeper scar in their reputation. Future generations will seek to ascertain such presence in the club and seek to control it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of Messi

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fourfourfour: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
sebod:

I agree barca board have been horrible but which team right now doesn't sign average players. Real Madrid haven't bought a galatico in ages, Bayern takes players from the weak. The board invested more £300 to replace Neymar, they didn't force Neymar. In midfield they have spent and brought. That's not barca's style except they have been trying to make someone happy for years.

what we are seeing is the breakup of a highly one sided relationship, who has been complaining, who has been nagging and acting like the club isn't trying, who walked out on his own national team when they collectively failed. I used to have deep respect for Messi.

is he the first player to finish trophyless or lose woefully. Imagine cant he wait a season then leave, why now.

I say barca board may be brainless atimes in transfers but if they suck up to Messi and beg him to stay they make themselves the biggest fools.

let's stop telling ourselves no player can be like Messi, Mbappe is already at 21 reaching those heights and others players as well. Imagine Sancho playing that RW in barca scoring 20+ goals and 20+ assists.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
My unpopular opinion - The club shouldn't allow Messi to leave for free. That clause that allows him to leave has expired, therefore, if he wants to leave now, let someone come and buy him.

Drop £150 million. Cash and carry. This is even far far below his release clause of 700 million or so.

Let it get messy, I don't care. Because to be very honest, I don't see any very serious reason for why Messi will want to leave in this kind of circumstances. The very least he would have done was to make the club benefit from his departure financially and not just leave the club hanging dry.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
All these Man. United/EPL/Real Madrid fans/Glory hunters disguising as Barcelona fans self undecided

Ronaldo Left Real Madrid, the season he left, We raped Real 5-1, without messi on the pitch everyone thought Real Madrid were done for, they finished far behind barcelona in the standings, but this season, they Won the La Liga, ahead of a Messi-ful Barcelona.

Barcelona may be in shambles if Messi leaves, but it won't take long, hopefully this current board will be replaced next year, a board that loves the club will come in and things will turn around, even if this mess takes 10 years to clean up, it will be done.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
So many new and ridiculous monikers lately.

Man City just hurry and sign this guy Abeg.

Let all these meatheads crawl back wherever they came from.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:
All these Man. United/EPL/Real Madrid fans/Glory hunters disguising as Barcelona fans self undecided

Ronaldo Left Real Madrid, the season he left, We raped Real 5-1, without messi on the pitch everyone thought Real Madrid were done for, they finished far behind barcelona in the standings, but this season, they Won the La Liga, ahead of a Messi-ful Barcelona.

Barcelona may be in shambles if Messi leaves, but it won't take long, hopefully this current board will be replaced next year, a board that loves the club will come in and things will turn around, even if this mess takes 10 years to clean up, it will be done.
So the season Ronaldo left Barca finished far ahead of Madrid without Messi?

What happened to Messi that year?

Was he dead? Or was he on loan?

Where the hell are these strange monikers flocking out from?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SpambotLeaveMeNa: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

So u clearly think ansu fati and Griezmann will step up for u on big champions league nights?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SpambotLeaveMeNa: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
fourfourfour:
a new view, if Messi is about the money he will stay, if he is about the football he would leave. No matter what I don't see Messi recovering his previous image ever, he has drawn a double edged sword either one will cut him.

If Barcelona know this is a strategy it would be foolish of them to cave to a player who has 3 or 4 more seasons at the top, if he stays that long. It would become an even deeper scar in their reputation. Future generations will seek to ascertain such presence in the club and seek to control it.

I'll prefer Messi to see off his contract and get a proper send off... Not this abrupt termination of contract...

If he has an iota of respect for the club, he should leave in the right way,.. not on the back of an 8-2 humiliating defeat... Iniesta,Xavi, Puyol all left honorably,... Why should his case be different?..

I still hope he doesn't leave... And if he does leave this season,it would be very humiliating to Barca(because they'll see a verysignificant drop in finances) and Messi(because it will be said he as a captain left when the whole team needed guidance)
I've never been so bothered abt transfer news like this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
tesppidd:
So the season Ronaldo left Barca finished far ahead of Madrid without Messi?

What happened to Messi that year?

Was he dead? Or was he on loan?

Where the hell are these strange monikers flocking out from?
If you're not so daft, you should have known that what I meant is that; Real Madrid bounced back to win La Liga, even without the best player that have ever played for them

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Honestly we need a very important person that commands much respect to calm both parties down,this is not the happy ending we all wished for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
SpambotLeaveMeNa:

So u clearly think ansu fati and Griezmann will step up for u on big champions league nights?
Tesppidd is this your alternate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SpambotLeaveMeNa: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

Tesppidd is this your alternate

Don't be a drunkard pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
SpambotLeaveMeNa:

Don't be a drunkard pls
Tesppidd use your main account to reply me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SpambotLeaveMeNa: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

Tesppidd use your main account to reply me

Who the Bleep told u I'm Tesppidd...

Answer my question and stop deviating
SpambotLeaveMeNa:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
SpambotLeaveMeNa:

Who the Bleep told u I'm Tesppidd...

Answer my question and stop deviating
Tesppidd, I owe you no answer, read my post again and take of it whatever you wish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
homesteady:
My unpopular opinion - The club shouldn't allow Messi to leave for free. That clause that allows him to leave has expired, therefore, if he wants to leave now, let someone come and buy him.

Drop £150 million. Cash and carry. This is even far far below his release clause of 700 million or so.

Let it get messy, I don't care. Because to be very honest, I don't see any very serious reason for why Messi will want to leave in this kind of circumstances. The very least he would have done was to make the club benefit from his departure financially and not just leave the club hanging dry.

We often forget that FOOTBALL is BUSINESS before SPORTS.

Only a fool will allow Messi leave for free. Of which by the way MESSI IS NOT LEAVING BARCA.

There is no sensible reason for leaving moreso no viable no option to leave to.

This not the first time Messi leaving rumor will be coming up. He has renewed contract more times than Real Madrid has won the Champions league this century.

SE QUEDA ... MESSI

P.S.
He would definitely not want to leave in this low esteem circumstance and inglorious manner.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SpambotLeaveMeNa: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

Tesppidd, I owe you no answer, read my post again and take of it what you wish
I guess Tesppidd must be tired of this multiple mentions he's receiving
To my question

Will Messi leaving make ansu fati and Griezmann step up on champions league nights
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
losprince:

That guy put you in your place and you couldn't think of an equally good reply so you desolved into agonizing silence, it's a shame it took a nonentity like that to provide you with the straws to grasp at in a lame attempt to save whatever little face you have left.

Next time troll with sense and have the dignity to accept when you have been floored.

So as I dey now, I go serious carve out time say na dat b*ffoon I 1 reply?

At least you clearly pointed out he's a nonentity. So why should I not ignore him?

If you dey waka for street, mad man start dey rain insult in your direction, you go stop, start dey give am as e dey hot?

Cules have the highest per capita of mentally stunted individuals, so anyone coming to this latrine to banter dey look face before e reply.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
SpambotLeaveMeNa:

I guess Tesppidd must be tired of this multiple mentions he's receiving
To my question

Will Messi leaving make ansu fati and Griezmann step up on champions league nights
I'll answer, but don't disturb me again with this moniker, use your main moniker (tesppidd)
Ansu Fati: well I'm not certain, he's still young
Griezmann: I've lost faith in him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SpambotLeaveMeNa: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
khingTony:

I'll answer, but don't disturb me again with this moniker, use your main moniker (tesppidd)
Ansu Fati: well I'm not certain, he's still young
Griezmann: I've lost faith in him

Good to know u are not a Barca fan...

Even Messi was not fati's age when Ronaldinho left.. and Griezmann?...

So who are u expecting to be the main man of the team peradventure Messi leaves..

PS:I am not Tesppidd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Arggghhhhhhh....the Barclays going straight to the very top when Messi arrives. cheesy cheesy

Just need City to drop the comunicado oficial. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
usbcable:

i have not been able to keep up with the Messi discussions bro.

I totally dont see any reason to believe he is leaving Barcelona

Na because e don c d club finish.

All these incels don full e head with rubbish. That's how e retired from Nat'l team because e miss PK. Argentines change am 4 am.

To call am fraud now na understatement. New season is starting in 2 weeks, he's the captain, new coach, it's a club he's played for all his life, but he wants to leave for free.

Dude does not want to take responsibility for anything in his sporting life. Absolutely atrocious!

Let him go to PSG or Man City and see whether he can blackmail club management. He's about to have a rude awakening.

-Lord

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) ... (6283) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.