Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689998 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2020
joviegghead:

And our players are half baked.
Dembele is fast, skillful but fragile.
Griezmann is strong but can't attempt any take on
Fati, hmm, lepa boy

The rest, old cargos, slow with no intensity.

Lepa no be die na. How many pounds Neymar be when he begin dazzle for Santos and Barcelona that year?

Ansu needs playing time... His "Lepaciousness" is no biggie. As for Dembele, all of us know day na glass.

But trust me, if only we can rehabilitate properly, we still have a team that has depths.

Ter Stegen, Neto

Semedo, Lengelet, Wague (I no no where this boy day sef), Todibo, Pique, Eric, Angelino(possibly, or make we even bid for M. City Zncheivecho)

DeJong, Puig, Courtiho, Pjanic( I no like am but we don buy am be say we don buy), Busquet( This one no day go anywhere... I sure die), Vidal(Rugged) and Van Da Beek ( Hope the deal pulls through)

Messi(Baba is staying... I had a lengthy discussion with him last night.. He just want to shakara us small), Dembele, Griezman, Trincao, Pedri and Ansu Fati..

Now, with a good coach playing youngsters and bringing some oldies to cement some games, why can't we be better?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lepa no be die na. How many pounds Neymar be when he begin dazzle for Santos and Barcelona that year?

Ansu needs playing time... His "Lepaciousness" is no biggie. As for Dembele, all of us know day na glass.

But trust me, if only we can rehabilitate properly, we still have a team that has depths.

Ter Stegen, Neto

Semedo, Lengelet, Wague (I no no where this boy day sef), Todibo, Pique, Eric, Angelino(possibly, or make we even bid for M. City Zncheivecho)

DeJong, Courtiho, Pjanic( I no like am but we don buy am be say we don buy), Busquet( This one no day go anywhere... I sure die), Vidal(Rugged) and Van Da Beek ( Hope the deal pulls through)

Messi(Baba is staying... I had a lengthy discussion with him last night.. He just want to shakara us small), Dembele, Griezman, Trincao, Pedri and Ansu Fati..

Now, with a good coach playing youngsters and bringing some oldies to cement some games, why can't we be better?
Ha ha ha! Lengthy discussion? grin

Right barca has 35 players for next season. That midfield ehn. The coach will rack his head to find the perfect combo. Me sef the situation don tire me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Most Barca fans be like if Messi lied about bringing the UCL trophy then he perhaps is lying about leaving Barcelonacheesy

but I 8 2 be the one reminding you this but that's what you lots said about Neymar still he landed in PSG,signed was announced and spent 3seasons cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Ter Stegen, Neto

DeJong, Courtiho, Pjanic( I no like am but we don buy am be say we don buy), Busquet( This one no day go anywhere... I sure die), Vidal(Rugged) and Van Da Beek ( Hope the deal pulls through)

You no add puig for midfield undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
See what 2-8 caused, thank God it's not home and away or else all barca board would have resigned by now...

Once again it will not be better for bayern Munich cheesy now laliga will not remain the same again..

Y nada mas

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
khingTony:

You no add puig for midfield undecided

My life!!! And to think say na my boy o.....

I don edit am like that!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Ter Stegen, Neto

DeJong, Puig, Courtiho, Pjanic( I no like am but we don buy am be say we don buy), Busquet( This one no day go anywhere... I sure die), Vidal(Rugged) and Van Da Beek ( Hope the deal pulls through)

One thing I’ll really love to see in the nearest future is ansu fati moving to the number 9 position, I have always felt he as a sharp strikers instincts and he’ll do well in that position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
FirstbornWds:

When Neymar was brought to Barça, the fitness and medical team recommended he gained extra weight if he was to be ready .

Fati has a lot to do if he's going to be ready for first team intensity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Barcelona have decided to part ways with the services of the Cuatrecasas law firm for advising Leo Messi on his intention to leave the club.

It is believed that it was the same law firm which urged the Argentine to send the burofax communicating his desire to leave the club.

Marca

This matter ehn. Barca part ways with its law firm?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
LAST MINUTE: Messi has informed Barcelona that he will NOT appear for the PCR tests tomorrow. The Argentine maintains his decision to not continue at the club. @rac1 #FCB ����
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Whatever una don do for Messi he has repaid with interest. Just let him go nauuuuuu

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
nickvanilla:
So according to reports, Messi wants to talk but Barcelona are denying him a meeting except he wants to renew? Ridiculous!!

I just hope we won't get to see another Gareth Bale situation with Messi. That would be damning for his legacy.

Forget the fact that people are cheering/tweeting about him now. Clubs are powerful and can reduce any player's value within a few months. Don't think Messi would be any exception.

If I were Messi's lawyer, I would advice him to swallow his pride, make peace and see out his contract for the next year. At the end, people will respect him more for not starting a war with a sick board.
Lmaooooooo what will make Messi's value reduce? You want to force a player that will go for free next year to stay on? Please who does that

If Barca were any type of smart they would try to find a mugu club willing to break transfer record for Messi. Even if it means collecting installments for the next 4 years, selling Messi at €250-350m is smarter business.

Messi can rebel because he has earned the right to do so. He has nothing to prove to the board, fans or neutrals alike. I think it's cowardly of the board that they are not planning for life after Messi. What is the advantage in holding on to a disgruntled Messi for another season? CL?

They have played 1 CL Final in 10 years and suffered progressively worse humiliation in the last 4 years. You can walk into any bookie and safely bet your mortgage on this present Barca Team not to win the CL so what really is the point?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pacespot(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
LordAdam16:

I found recently you emailed me, what is it the subject of discussion?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
A40:
Lmaooooooo what will make Messi's value reduce? You want to force a player that will go for free next year to stay on? Please who does that

If Barca were any type of smart they would try to find a mugu club willing to break transfer record for Messi. Even if it means collecting installments for the next 4 years, selling Messi at €250-350m is smarter business.

Messi can rebel because he has earned the right to do so. He has nothing to prove to the board, fans or neutrals alike. I think it's cowardly of the board that they are not planning for life after Messi. What is the advantage in holding on to a disgruntled Messi for another season? CL?

They have played 1 CL Final in 10 years and suffered progressively worse humiliation in the last 4 years. You can walk into any bookie and safely bet your mortgage on this present Barca Team not to win the CL so what really is the point?
they know that without messi they are doom

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
A40:

The problem is that Messi wants to leave for free. It doesn't make sense for the club to lose him just 2 weeks to the start of a new season and not get any financial compensation.

Once clubs start bringing in proposals, the whole music will change.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
homesteady:

The problem is that Messi wants to leave for free. It doesn't make sense for the club to lose him just 2 weeks to the start of a new season and not get any financial compensation.

Once clubs start bringing in proposals, the whole music will change.
That is probably annoyance on Messi's part. Personally I don't see what Messi has left to prove at Barcelona. Take risk and succeed!!!

You have 3 players that you bought with 9 figures. Let them prove their money's worth while you use funds from his transfer and other dead weight to build a more balanced squad in Europe.

Even with Messi Barcelona has lost that fear factor. Him staying guarantees absolutely nothing. Let them discuss and find a middle ground on money
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Looooool...if this turns out to be true,any leverage Barca had has turned to dust. grin grin

On this day of the Lord,I pray this stoopid club does not get a penny from the transfer of Lionel Andres Messi Cucitini to Manchester City. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:30am On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:
Looooool...if this turns out to be true,any leverage Barca had has turned to dust. grin grin

On this day of the Lord,I pray this stoopid club does not get a penny from the transfer of Lionel Andres Messi Cucitini to Manchester City. cheesy
When I saw the news, I was just weak.

And they're forming hard guys. Honestly, I understand barca don't wanna lose(whether Messi or cash) , but, I doubt if we're gonna win if it goes to court.

I can't believe this is even happening . This wasn't the Messi exit we foresaw. This wasn't how we thought it would happen. Not through quarreling and back-and-forth claims.

If this news is true, then barca is cemented as the dumbest club of the decade. It hurts but it's true. Bartomeu and Co have ruined us. I'm just sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

English clubs don't have clauses, which means you have to negotiate with the club and find a ground.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Doesn't it also mean, if Barca are to indeed do business, they can ask for $1billion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Doesn't it also mean, if Barca are to indeed do business, they can ask for $1billion

It actually weakens barca resolve and makes them desperate especially with Messi pushing for a free transfer due to the June 10 clause.

Barca claimed Messi should have announced on that date and since he didn't, he can't leave except the club that wants to buy him triggers the buyout clause(700 million). Messi is saying the implicit agreement(i.e the actual contractual intention ) is that the announcement is to be made at the end of the 2019/2020 season. The pandemic delayed season ending. So June 10 doesn't apply.

Now if that clause(buyout clause) doesn't exist, Barca have lost the leverage they have to hold on to Messi.

Currently, report have it that they are willing to accept £250 million. I sense they know their claim is weak. If Messi takes it to court, he'll win. His lawyers just have to be smart.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2020
joviegghead:

It actually weakens barca resolve and makes them desperate especially with Messi pushing for a free transfer due to the June 10 clause.

Barca claimed Messi should have announced on that date and since he didn't, he can't leave except the club that wants to buy him triggers the buyout clause(700 million). Messi is saying the implicit agreement(i.e the actual contractual intention ) is that the announcement is to be made at the end of the 2019/2020 season. The pandemic delayed season ending. So June 10 doesn't apply.

Now if that clause(buyout clause) doesn't exist, Barca have lost the leverage they have to hold on to Messi.

Currently, report have it that they are willing to accept £250 million. I sense they know their claim is weak. If Messi takes it to court, he'll win. His lawyers just have to be smart.
If in the contract, it does actually says June 10 (not season end) , then the pandemic excuse won't hold in court.

Well if Messi insist on moving, after trying to convince him, we should part way as quickly as possible. No time. I hate stress
Happy Sunday.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Messi leaving is very difficult to swallow for me as a fan of the club but I see the sense in his decision. However, the way the board is handling this issue is very very shameful and insulting all round.

This guy was and still is a legend of the club, the best player to ever lace his boots for Barca. the Greatest of all Time, who had given the club everything he had.

He doesn't deserve this type of treatment walahi!!! Instead of sitting with him like a normal person and sort the issues out, Bartomeu is playing hide and seek games; setting traps here and there, hiding behind a finger. A stupid ingrate.

We should celebrate his departure and not ridicule it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Nope, Messi is literally a free agent at the moment....a new clause was supposed to be set before the new season which starts today.

Which is why he has been telling Bartomeu to settle this shii amicably so Barca can at least get a transfer fee..

But stoopid club gonna stupid club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2020
He really didn't show up for the PCR test...lmaooooooooooo... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2020
Sommyroy10:
If in the contract, it does actually says June 10 (not season end) , then the pandemic excuse won't hold in court.

Well if Messi insist on moving, after trying to convince him, we should part way as quickly as possible. No time. I hate stress
Happy Sunday.

If Messi had left the club in June, what difference would it make, we would still have lost the la liga, we would still have been booted out of the UCL (maybe Napoli), so same same.

Why would a sensible board allow a clause that releases its best player to walk out for free at the end of every season in his contract in the first place. Means he could have even walked out on us all this while. Dumbest board ever.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Would you? if you are in his shoes. He knows its a trap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2020
Awesome01:

Would you? if you are in his shoes. He knows its a trap.
Mehn I just want everything to be official. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2020
Messi leaving,Suarez leaving.

Both scored majority of Barca's goals last season.

Loooooooooooool. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:
lol cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Sommyroy10:

Happy Sunday.

In contract law, there are things call explicit(stated point blank) and implicit representation (the most relevant).
Implicit representation is usually upheld because it carries the intention of both parties. It is the spirit of the contract, and that is what counts.

Barca and Messi agreed on June 10, with the intention of that date being recognized as the deadline after the end of 2019/2020 season.

The pandemic made that impossible, as the season was delayed.

The point is June 10 is just a 'Label' that represents the deadline for Messi, after the end of 2019/2020 season.
Hence, Messi's claim is still valid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Sommyroy10:
lol cheesy

Fake. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.