Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4695869 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

The only reason you think Xavi is even better than Modric is nostalgic same way people overrates Ronaldinho. Individually Modric trumps Xavi hands down and always resist the urge to Shalaye

Same Ronaldinho that almost rendered Ramos’s upcoming career useless??

No go put your self for mud ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goldbringer:

Go and check your thread, you'll see all there. purple has overworked my brain. I can't be saying the same thing over and over to you guys and you still dont get it. Btw I didn't hear you mention anything about iniesta? Why? grin
Mr Man make your argument here or go to the back. Barca fans too like Shalayes jesus christ cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

Same Ronaldinho that almost rendered Ramos’s upcoming career useless??

No go put your self for mud ooo
Ronaldinho the 2 season wonder who was finished at 29 cheesy. Even Neymar has surpassed him but nostalgic won't let people agree.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Ronaldinho the 2 season wonder who was finished at 29 cheesy. Even Neymar has surpassed him but nostalgic won't let people agree.

Flopric was a one season wonder so why crying here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

Flopric was a one season wonder so why crying here

4 champions league titles being a key player in every single one of them unlike Xavi who was carried along in two of his lol . Your arguments are useless please sit down. Yawnnns
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

The only reason you think Xavi is even better than Modric is nostalgic same way people overrates Ronaldinho. Individually Modric trumps Xavi hands down and always resist the urge to Shalaye

Lol. K
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. K
Kk
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
pu7pl3:

come it's like cockroaches are moving around in your brain abi undecided angry

Take time o

Truth is bitter, my friend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Modric taking Croatia to the world cup final is equal to Xavi winning it with Spain a world class team. Xavi won't do shittt at Croatia. I can't find Xavi with any of these

*Balon dor
*FIFA best player
*Uefa Best player
*World cup best player

Sit down

What the hell makes them weak?

Stop exaggerating dummy, every one played their part well just that modric played better

As far as I’m concerned, modric can never win any trophy for Croatia till he dies, and if they eventually win a World Cup, the Star of that Croatia side will be regraded as a national Hero just like iniesta in 2010, an not flopdric.

Good bye
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bring your arguments on how Xavi trumps Modric let's see how it stands under scrutiny. It's not by shouting up and down with nothing to back up your argument but nostalgic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

4 champions league titles being a key player in every single one of them unlike Xavi who was carried along in two of his lol . Your arguments are useless please sit down. Yawnnns

What’s your definition of a key player?

List all the major influence modric performed in the 4 ucl titles

No be say you go just dey shift post go modric side
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

[s] What the hell makes them weak?

Stop exaggerating dummy, every one played their part well just that modric played better

As far as I’m concerned, modric can never win any trophy for Croatia till he dies, and if they eventually win a World Cup, the Star of that Croatia side will be regraded as a national Hero just like iniesta in 2010, an not flopdric.

Good bye [/s]
This is trash and not even an argument but I will play your game grin cheesy.

As far as I am concerned, Xavi can never win the Balon dor, Fifa best player , UEFA best player and world cup best player award till he dies cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Modric taking Croatia to the world cup final is equal to Xavi winning it with Spain a world class team. Xavi won't do shittt at Croatia. I can't find Xavi with any of these

*Balon dor
*FIFA best player
*Uefa Best player
*World cup best player

Sit down
And you expect someone to waste time arguing with you. If I go by your flexible logic that means xavi being runner-up to a prime Messi twice at ballon d or ceremonies means it's also equal to modric winning it when perez's deal with Ronaldo was over. Utter rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:
Bring your arguments on how Xavi trumps Modric let's see how it stands under scrutiny. It's not by shouting up and down with nothing to back up your argument but nostalgic.

Has modric ever done this?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

[s] What’s your definition of a key player?

List all the major influence modric performed in the 4 ucl titles

No be say you go just dey shift post go modric side [/s]
Modric was a key player in winning 4 champions titles starting each and every match unlike Xavi who was carried in two of his champions league titles. Try harder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

Has modric ever done this?
Resist the urge to Shalaye

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

As far as I am concerned, Xavi can never win the Balon dor, Fifa best player , UEFA best player and world cup best player award till he dies cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Resist the urge to Shalaye

Does modric knows how gold tastes??

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

Does modric knows how gold tastes??
Yawns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goldbringer:

And you expect someone to waste time arguing with you. If I go by your flexible logic that means xavi being runner-up to a prime Messi twice at ballon d or ceremonies means it's also equal to modric winning it when perez's deal with Ronaldo was over. Utter rubbish.
What sort of joke did you just type cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Has he entered the semifinals of just one euro tournament talking of winning it back to back?
Has he ever won a treble?
Has he ever won a sextuplet?
Has he ever been a standout performer in just one champions league final?
Has he ever been part of a gang that turns the stadium of your greatest rivals into your training ground?
Has been ever made an opposing coach in a champions league final speak highly of him like the great Alex Ferguson?

grin grin Lastly Modric would give up everything he owns to win a world cup.
"Drops pen at this juncture".

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

What sort of joke did you just type cheesy
You started the joke so I just helped you complete it. Xavi has a world cup, modric doesn't grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goldbringer:

[s] Has he entered the semifinals of just one euro tournament talking of winning it back to back?
Has he ever won a treble?
Has he ever won a sextuplet?
Has he ever been a standout performer in just one champions league final?
Has he ever been part of a gang that turns the stadium of your greatest rivals into your training ground?
Has been ever made an opposing coach in a champions league final speak highly of him like the great Alex Ferguson?

grin grin Lastly Modric would give up everything he owns to win a world cup.
"Drops pen at this juncture" [/s].
Alaye resist the urge to Shalaye. These are Modric personal honors below.

Modric 4 champions titles as key player
Xavi 2 champions league title as key player

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goldbringer:

You started the joke so I just helped you complete it. Xavi has a world cup, modric doesn't grin
Modric has the Balon dor, Fifa best player award, UEFA best player etc Xavi doesn't. Try harder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Modric was a key player in winning 4 champions titles starting each and every match unlike Xavi who was carried in two of his champions league titles. Try harder

Can’t you read the previous question I asked you?, How was he the key player??

Wtf do you mean by carried? And How can a carried player appear in 5 ucl team of the year, even your flopdric has only appeared in 3 yet you ignorantly claim he was the key player in all four ucl he won

-Has modric ever topped any ucl assist chart?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

Can’t you read the previous question I asked you?, How was he the key player??

Wtf do you mean by carried? And How can a carried player appear in 5 ucl team of the year, even your flopdric has only appeared in 3 yet you ignorantly claim he was the key player in all four ucl he won

-Has modric ever topped any ucl assist chart?

Just wait, he's bringing the same pic as usual grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
haymekus:

[s] Can’t you read the previous question I asked you?, How was he the key player??

-Has modric ever topped any ucl assist chart? [/s]

You keep writing trash and your argument are stall.

Modric has 4 champions league titles and in each champions league winning season he was a key player in all of them. He started every knockout match when available and final.

Xavi has 4 champions league titles but was carried in 2 of those. He was only a key player in 2 of his 4 champions league titles.

Don't bother to write more okoto mewos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Alaye resist the urge to Shalaye. These are Modric personal honors below.

Modric 4 champions titles as key player
Xavi 2 champions league title as key player
Wow that means di Maria, bale, Marcelo, Ramos and lastly Ronaldo were just watching him do his 'key stuffs'. Interesting. And STFU xavi was integral to every trophy he ever won. Damn you are even worse than purple. Gosh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goldbringer:

Just wait, he's bringing the same pic as usual grin grin
Not everyone is as clueless as you. You haven't typed anything sensible but you where the one shouting Xavi up and down. Take several sits cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goldbringer:

[s] Wow that means di Maria, bale, Marcelo, Ramos and lastly Ronaldo were just watching him do his 'key stuffs'. Interesting. And STFU xavi was integral to every trophy he ever won. Damn you are even worse than purple. Gosh [/s]
Resist the urge to Shalaye damn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Not everyone is as clueless as you. You haven't typed anything sensible but you where the one shouting Xavi up and down. Take several sits cheesy
Not everyone grasps sensible things like you na. So Te comprehendo Hermano. Melvyn11 the first man to say carrying a team to a world cup final and losing it is same as winning it for modric but says the opposite for Messi. You are indeed wise sir. Bwahahaha grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Haymekus no follow this guys argue again. Talking to them is like trying to bypass a wall without climbing it. I shouldn't have expected any better from Mr. Open play goals .Dumb fan boys grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.