Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4687101 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
michealdeco:
This is same puig someone said he is overrated and pedri is better than

I tire for some people

From the two comments before yours, he has finally seen the light
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I was quite impressed with Puig too. He brought urgency and quality in the attack and he was a willing worker.

I think his issue with Koeman is more of attitudinal than want of talent.

This thing you said now I feel like giving you half bottle of Budweiser... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
joviegghead:

Stop comparing.

But one thing I know we need, is someone(another person asides messi) who can thread those killer passes into opponent's defense.

Puig has that. Pedri is quite tricky and knows how to connect with the team. His combo with Puig will be good.
where did I compare?

I only stated what someone was saying earlier

I didn't compare anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
haymekus:

Puig >>>>>>>>>>>>>> all chelshit midfielders

Louder!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Koeman: "I have nothing against Riqui Puig. We have very young players like Konrad, Matheus and Junior who don't have many minutes, but you always think I'm talking about Riqui. I have no problem with him, we talk often. His future? He has to decide."

Please who saw the crazy skill riqui Puig pulled off.

The funny thing about that match was when Puig came on, the Spanish commentator couldn't stop mentioning him.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

2015, when last did your ewu win a highest goal scorer award in a league

Error Error

Ignore that boy na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
michealdeco:
where did I compare?

I only stated what someone was saying earlier

I didn't compare anything
Okay boss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I was quite impressed with Puig too. He brought urgency and quality in the attack and he was a willing worker.

I think his issue with Koeman is more of attitudinal than want of talent.

He don come again.

What attitudinal oh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Neymar1095:

[s]Keep your trash away from my mention you stupid goat from an slowpoke mother. When last did your Messi carry his club to win the champions league?

Error error[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
NoFap123:

He don come again.

What attitudinal oh?

grin grin

That's jp for you.

But maybe the way Puig laughs and smile a lot both in training and on the bench may make Koeman feel he's not serious.

This is me trying to reason why the Bleep Koeman isn't playing him.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Neymar1095:

[s]Your goat has 1 champions league in 9yrs. What a fuckkkking disgrace. Even the champions league he won in 2015 he was carried by Neymar. How many final has he gone to since Neymar left?

Error Error Error

Trophies for Argentina

Error Error Error

Useless one club Fraud[/s].

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
FirstbornWds:

He finally saw the light.

I hope he has oh.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=grammarnazi12 post=97895109][/quote]

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Moura7:
Nice game tonight...Grizz was phenomenal today, same with big Sam and Busi. FDJ and dembouz were pretty good. See we need Bobby Axelrod's therapist in this team, it's all about confidence and mindset then you'd see players performing at insane levels. Confidence is the elixir of football.
Thank you for pointing out Busi performance tonight, he played well.

Ah, billions reference cheesy
If Wendy dey this club, lol, peak confidence level 24/7

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Neymar1095:

∆∆∆∆

That's how cancelled your wretched life will be

When morons run out of logical points, they resort to insults.

Run along boy, tommorow is Sunday, you don't want to be late for Sunday school

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
NoFap123:

Coming from you again grin

I hope you have seen the light
This is not about light. Puig is clearly talented. You have to wonder why Koeman has not counted on him yet. And Koeman has shown he's not afraid to count on youngsters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
joviegghead:

grin grin

That's jp for you.

But maybe the way Puig laughs and smile a lot both in training and on the bench may make Koeman feel he's not serious.

This is me trying to reason why the Bleep Koeman isn't playing him.

If smiling is the reason, then Koeman dey ment serious ment.

Puig has always shown he is ready to play and have ever for once turned down any sub even I'm dying minutes.

If Koeman has attitude issues with the boy, e suppose don talk am since na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:
This is not about light. Puig is clearly talented. You have to wonder why Koeman has not counted on him yet. And Koeman has shown he's not afraid to count on youngsters.

I have been wondering, have you been wondering too?

If yes, tell us the outcome of your wonderment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:

He's not afraid, he's clueless...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Neymar1095:

Look at this masterbation lord. Get away from here and go and count days you haven't masturbated cheesy cheesy cheesy. Stupid ass clown talking about logical point like he has any.

ignored

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
NoFap123:

If smiling is the reason, then Koeman dey ment serious ment.

Puig has always shown he is ready to play and have ever for once turned down any sub even I'm dying minutes.

If Koeman has attitude issues with the boy, e suppose don talk am since na

Koeman is actually tired of this Puig backlash and question from the press.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
joviegghead:

Koeman is actually tired of this Puig backlash and question from the press.

I am glad he's under pressure to do the right thing. It works in our own favor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Things you'd love to see

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Neymar10 your papa life na wretched.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Melvyn11 humbly chopping his L in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Solid performance tonight!

I really want to see how Puig and Pedri combo will look like..

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
NoFap123:

He don come again.

What attitudinal oh?

How else can you explain that he clearly has so much talent but plays so little?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.