Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4689339 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) ... (6238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arukwe123(m): 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheHulk616:
FIFA needs to investigate this match. This is match fixing from Barcelona. angry
I am sure Barcelona promised this team 3 players for each penalty missed.
this guy shut up and go to sleep. undecided always on this thread typing sh*t. WTF is wrong with you. Dont you have a life outside nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
veekid:
Puig saves koeman
And the major hero in this Marc Andre Ter Stegen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And the major hero in this Marc Andre Ter Stegen
no dispute
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Puig is the fuuttttuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!

After a long night.....thank you Jesus, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for giving TheHulk616 sleepless night tonight. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
I wasted my time and energy watching this match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
veekid:
Puig saves koeman

Maybe you should have said puig saves Barca

Or will koeman be sacked if we didn’t go through cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Only positives from this match...Dembele, Ter Stegen, Puig and De jong....You see that Greaseman, I have no words for him angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
abduleez1:
Puig is the fuuttttuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!

After a long night.....thank you Jesus, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for giving TheHulk616 sleepless night tonight. grin grin
you cheated. Real sociedad did not deserve to play in the superman.

Atletico Madrid should have played Barcelona. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
arukwe123:
this guy shut up and go to sleep. undecided always on this thread typing sh*t. WTF is wrong with you. Dont you have a life outside nairaland?

Lol, man’s just catching cruise. Let him be, I enjoy his tears...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheHulk616:

Superman kor...Suleman ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheHulk616:
I wasted my time and energy watching this match.
HULK SMASH Yaaaaaaaaaah

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Lmao....you sef be like me....

I enjoy his tears and wailing too. grin grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheHulk616:

No be only Superman, na Rune King Thor. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
abduleez1:

Lmao....you sef be like me....

I enjoy his tears and wailing too. grin grin cheesy

Swears grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheHulk616:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by arukwe123(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

no longer finding it funny. This guy is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
Only positives from this match...Dembele, Ter Stegen, Puig and De jong....You see that Greaseman, I have no words for him angry

Ter stegen was flawless-9

Dembele, was active during regular time, but can someone just teach him how to make right decisions. Shoot when necessary and not dilly dally. He had 3 to 4 chances to kill the game. Just shoot! - 7

De Jong was good. Conceded and lost penalties but, he was great-8

Puig- Saved us. But I wanted to see more of what he could do. I won't blame him though. Sociedad had the ball a lot at extra time. - 6

Griezmann might have missed his penalty to add to his total chances missed. But he Worked! Attack he was there. Midfield he was there. Defense, he was there. - 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
joviegghead:

Ter stegen was flawless-9

Dembele, was active during regular time, but can someone just teach him how to make right decisions. Shoot when necessary and not dilly dally. He had 3 to 4 chances to kill the game. Just shoot! - 7

De Jong was good. Conceded and lost penalties but, he was great-8

Puig- Saved us. But I wanted to see more of what he could do. I won't blame him though. Sociedad had the ball a lot at extra time. - 6

Spot on

I think Mingueza also did well.

Dembele has a lot to learn, his decision making is still average tbh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2021
Riqui Puig:

"Ronald named four players to shoot the penalties. I asked for the fifth one."

"I'm very happy to have scored the last penalty. I offered myself to do it. I shot with great conviction, you have to believe in yourself. I never lose the desire to be in the first team and I will continue to fight for it."

Koeman won't change. I actually saw when Puig told. And he was like 'are you sure'?

Good one from Puig. Good way to gain the stubborn manager's trust.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Spot on

I think Mingueza also did well.

Dembele has a lot to learn, his decision making is still average tbh.

Yes!!!!

That guy was solid. Damn.
Araujo!! That boy is fast o grin
Honestly, the defense tried. Lenge Lenge, did well too.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2021
Hope Messi would be fit enough to play on Sunday.

We need to win this title to revive the spirit.

I liked the team's performance tonight. Doggedness and perseverance

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Hope Messi would be fit enough to play on Sunday.

We need to win this title to revive the spirit.

I liked the team's performance tonight. Doggedness and perseverance
Aswear.

Good team spirit!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Trincao is getting worse every day. No confidence at all when he has the ball. Not the player we signed from Braga. He was so annoying and frustrating.

Gush!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Riqui Puig: "I have never lost my smile. I am a happy kid. Even if I am not playing, I have my family, my health. If Ronald gives me minutes, I will try and take my chance. If not, keep working hard. I am never going to throw in the towel."

This is the kind of mentality I love. He wins me over by this statement. Hopefully, the coach can reconsider his situation.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2021
He’s not a leader, innit?

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2021
joviegghead:

Yes!!!!

Lmao...Lenge Lenge!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Lmao...Lenge Lenge!
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Riqui Puig: "I have never lost my smile. I am a happy kid. Even if I am not playing, I have my family, my health. If Ronald gives me minutes, I will try and take my chance. If not, keep working hard. I am never going to throw in the towel."

This is the kind of mentality I love. He wins me over by this statement. Hopefully, the coach can reconsider his situation.
You can't just hate him.
I think I've finally figured out why Koeman doesn't play him.

Stubborn people naturally don't like stubborn people.
Koeman is naturally stubborn. Puig is also stubborn and is ready to fight.

This has got to be my best explanation so far, asides the smiling face argument I mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:34am On Jan 14, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Trincao is getting worse every day. No confidence at all when he has the ball. Not the player we signed from Braga. He was so annoying and frustrating.

Gush!
Some players need more playing to get their stride. I think he's one of such.

But he's been terrible recently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:12am On Jan 14, 2021
joviegghead:

Yes!!!!

Lengelet didn't do well. Araujo had to fix up most of his errors. That guy still hasn't learned
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2021
We REALLY need this trophy o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:04am On Jan 14, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lengelet didn't do well. Araujo had to fix up most of his errors. That guy still hasn't learned
I was wondering what it will be like to have Araujo and Umtiti.

Anyway, Eric Garcia is coming back so that may never happen.
I feel bad for Araujo and Mingueza if the deal is successful

(1) (2) (3) ... (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) ... (6238) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.