Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4696574 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (6240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jesus!!! shockedshocked

From 1st last week to 4th today? shocked

Lucho, the Points You are dropping, Dia ris Goduoo crycry

This is just unbelievable..

I could possibly just strangle Lucho, if I see Him right now. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Between Zubi and Lucho who una hate pass?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
onuwaje:

I dislike Zubizarreta, but Hate Lucho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:20am On Nov 03, 2014
onuwaje:
Chai! See question!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2014
ddippset:
messi defender? Wtf are you talking about? You need to take a short trip down memory lane and recall how much I defended pique when your likes were bashing him or how I defended Alexis when you guys threw him to the dogs. Every player could be criticised at some point but messi own never reach. Messi has the best stat in Europe this season even in his decline. Words used on Messi here should be on other threads. Just a fortnight ago I was probably a pique defender now Messi defender. I will continue defending them when it warrants.

Firstly,I never criticized Sanchez,even though I might have chided him in one or two indecisions from him...
The Pique aspect has turned glaringly open,so I guess your defence is totally void...
Nobody is saying any bad thing about Messi,other than what has been percievably clear to all man..
Messi has been missing clear cut chances this season as if its his right to do so..He has missed more than 10..Check it yourself
He has monopolised Free kicks throughout this season and is yet to score any(Whereas there are other players who can have better kicks from it)...
He looses possession a lot this days..
Seems like he doesn't get his defence splitting passes anymore.....
If you have not seen the above lapses in Messi's game so far,Then am sorry to say this,You are just a Messi fan and not a Barcelona or football fan!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
philfearon:

Firstly,I never criticized Sanchez,even though I might have chided him in one or two indecisions from him...
The Pique aspect has turned glaringly open,so I guess your defence is totally void...
Nobody is saying any bad thing about Messi,other than what has been percievably clear to all man..
Messi has been missing clear cut chances this season as if its his right to do so..He has missed more than 10..Check it yourself
He has monopolised Free kicks throughout this season and is yet to score any(Whereas there are other players who can have better kicks from it)...
He looses possession a lot this days..
Seems like he doesn't get his defence splitting passes anymore.....
If you have not seen the above lapses in Messi's game so far,Then am sorry to say this,You are just a Messi fan and not a Barcelona or football fan!!
surely he has lost form. what do we do?
-kill him?
-sell him? we'd get no less than 200 million in 2 seconds.
-bench him? we'd play pedro or munir.
@ bolded even 90% the fans @ the camp nou who pay thousands of pounds for their tickets still applaud messi and the team, then the 'very loyal' nairaland barca fan wouldnt let go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2014
ddippset:
-kill him?
That's not what we are saying. Is Pedro dead yet with his loss of form? Nope! Pique? Nope! No one is asking for his head and no one would ever ask for his head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2014
dmcdad:

That's not what we are saying. Is Pedro dead yet with his loss of form? Nope! Pique? Nope! No one is asking for his head and no one would ever ask for his head.
so what are you saying? and what are you asking for?
- the guy still has a tax case hanging over his head, he might go to jail.
-the guy has been slowed down by injuries.
-the guy has been playing both attack and midfield.

even if he has performed badly in 2 or 3 games, he is facing problems and we must say good things about him.
but then, the 'very loyal' ones amongst us are busy criticizing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
ddippset:
-kill him?
@ bolded even 90% the fans @ the camp nou who pay thousands of pounds for their tickets still applaud messi and the team, then the 'very loyal' nairaland barca fan wouldnt let go.
I guess you have not been to other Forums(Spanish Barcelona based forums)...If u have,you will realise. that we are even praising Messi with our critical comments per se!!
Trolls are not inclusive by the Way,just pure Blaugrana fans who watch him play. live!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
ddippset:
-kill him?
I guess you have not been to other Forums(Spanish Barcelona based forums)...If u have,you will realise. that we are even praising Messi with our critical comments per se!!
Trolls are not inclusive by the Way,just pure Blaugrana fans who watch him play. live!!....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
We'll bounce back, it's just a matter of style of play. Suarez should be our keyman upfront, Messi should fall back and pull the strings. What does Messi want to achieve again sef? If no be that losstime goal for world cup final, he'd prolly have a world cup medal by now, he has tried abeg.

Suarez upfront! Messi fall back!! Style of play should be more direct than ever!!!

Up Blaugrana!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
ddippset:
so what are you saying? and what are you asking for?
- the guy still has a tax case hanging over his head, he might go to jail.
-the guy has been slowed down by injuries.
-the guy has been playing both attack and midfield.

even if he has performed badly in 2 or 3 games, he is facing problems and we must say good things about him.

but then, the 'very loyal' ones amongst us are busy criticizing.
@bolded,what's it got to do with what we are saying here?
Is those the cheap excuses for missing clear cut 10+ one on one chances?
is those an excuse for monopolizing freekickis?
Is this the first time he has been injured?
Am beginning to believe your defence of Messi is irrational and illogical,and is purely sentimental and subjective,instead of being Objective!!
Like I said before,am not sure you love Messi more than any Cule fan in this thread,but Truth must be told.....That's how we roll!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Two defeats in as many league games have left Barcelona in fourth, their lowest position at this stage in ten years. ... embarassed

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/03/en/football/barcelona/1415003396.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2014
"It's sad seeing Barça in this state"... embarassed

"Barcelona has been losing its patience over recent seasons. "Barça had two coaches in nine years. Now they've had three in three years".

--- Cruyff

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/03/en/football/barcelona/1415052948.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2014
coded01:
"It's sad seeing Barça in this state"... embarassed

"Barcelona has been losing its patience over recent seasons. "Barça had two coaches in nine years. Now they've had three in three years".

--- Cruyff

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/03/en/football/barcelona/1415052948.html
All if a sudden Martino was the evil one. He had his own flaws no doubt, but who would blame him much since it was his first year in Europe. He brought his own style of play that is very effective and winning matches left, right and centre. But what happened? They called for his head for changing their beloved tiki-taka. Infact, anywhere wey tiki-taka dey, na thunder go fire am.cheesy Who doesn't know that our decline during last season started when he reverted back to tiki-taka after much complaints from the Board, Media, Fans and Players alike?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2014
ddippset , Messi's Chief Of Defense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Dhellake:
ddippset , Messi's Chief Of Defense
philfearon:

Am beginning to believe your defence of Messi is irrational and illogical,and is purely sentimental and subjective,instead of being Objective!!
Like I said before,am not sure you love Messi more than any Cule fan in this thread,but Truth must be told.....That's how we roll!!
for months I have been admonishing him on his gusto at attacking anything that says or insinuates any negative view of Messi.
he always thought it was because I was a Blancos.
but not so at all.
@dipp my pally(you know I like you no homo)
keep calm you hear. Messi still has time to prove otherwise but presently his form has dipped.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
philfearon:

ONE- i am now convinced you've never kicked a football, if you had you'd know that psychological problems could make you miss a one on one chance. you think it's only when you're no longer a good player that you miss one on one chances? lol. i remember you philfearon, over the past 2 years, you always criticised messi. it was you who suggested benching messi and even selling him sometime ago and the entire thread descended on you. i think a year or 2 years ago. messi then went on to shut you up by bouncing back. since then you've never missed any chance to justify that crazy postulation you made. and now you've gotten one great opportunity on a silver platter.I REMEMBER YOU! guy, messi will prove you wrong again.
TWO-dont be ridiculous! every club has that one individual who "monopolises" free kicks! (word in quote) because no one really does! messi shares with xavi and alvez, he always did. just because neymar an suarez came along, the team wouldnt just give it to them. be real dont be a hypocrite.
FINALLY, again you once said on this thread that messi should be benched and sold. i am the last person to be surprised at you. your criticism of messi is inherent and dont be using 'missing one on ones' or 'monopoly of free kicks' as a smoke screen. coming from someone else it could be a genuine criticism but from you, it's your way of life. 'barcelona fan'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2014
usbcable:

for months I have been admonishing him on his gusto at attacking anything that says or insinuates any negative view of Messi.
he always thought it was because I was a Blancos.
but not so at all.
@dipp my pally(you know I like you no homo)
keep calm you hear. Messi still has time to prove otherwise but presently his form has dipped.
the thing dey sweet you too much na.how long will you keep repeating your self? they have heard you,you've been admonishing me! i asked a simpe question which goes to you usb as well. messi's form has dipped, what do we do?
-yab him
-bench him
-sell him
if any one of these wont solve the problem, the the critics should shut up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2014
I have placed FCB on suspension for causing me some emotional pain in their last two games. However, I still believe in Barcelona and Messi. The problem is not Messi, the problem is the fans, the media and everyone that expects Messi to do the Mr. Incredible on every match day. Sadly, the guy is having some psychological braeakdown as a result, because we have made him feel that a Very Good Performance from him is not enough. Barca's problem is not messi, we need a creative midfielder to backup Rakitic, strong backline and tactical discipline.
Messi will blossom, this is for sure. He is still the Best, this I believe.

Visca el Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
I have placed FCB on suspension for causing me some emotional pain in their last two games. However, I still believe in Barcelona and Messi. The problem is not Messi, the problem is the fans, the media and everyone that expects Messi to do the Mr. Incredible on every match day. Sadly, the guy is having some psychological braeakdown as a result, because we have made him feel that a Very Good Performance from him is not enough. Barca's problem is not messi, we need a creative midfielder to backup Rakitic, strong backline and tactical discipline.
Messi will blossom, this is for sure. He is still the Best, this I believe.

Visca el Barca
you're right you just spoke my mind! messi has been performing at 95%, he just dropped to 80% and the daggers are out. our problem is tiki taka. let's play direct, long balls, quick breaks, set pieces. our attackers will have the ball before their defence falls back and there will be spaces. that's how madrid play. not hogging the ball at the middle. we need a change of tactics.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2014
ddippset:

ONE- i am now convinced you've never kicked a football, if you had you'd know that psychological problems could make you miss a one on one chance. you think it's only when you're no longer a good player that you miss one on one chances? lol. i remember you philfearon, over the past 2 years, you always criticised messi. it was you who suggested benching messi and even selling him sometime ago and the entire thread descended on you. i think a year or 2 years ago. messi then went on to shut you up by bouncing back. since then you've never missed any chance to justify that crazy postulation you made. and now you've gotten one great opportunity on a silver platter.I REMEMBER YOU! guy, messi will prove you wrong again.
TWO-dont be ridiculous! every club has that one individual who "monopolises" free kicks! (word in quote) because no one really does! messi shares with xavi and alvez, he always did. just because neymar an suarez came along, the team wouldnt just give it to them. be real dont be a hypocrite.
FINALLY, again you once said on this thread that messi should be benched and sold. i am the last person to be surprised at you. your criticism of messi is inherent and dont be using 'missing one on ones' or 'monopoly of free kicks' as a smoke screen. coming from someone else it could be a genuine criticism but from you, it's your way of life. 'barcelona fan'
Lol.....
I still want Messi sold bro.....And hell no,he has not bounced back anything...He has been on a downward trail since I made that comment..or have you forgotten so soon?
The sooner you learn that Messi has nothing to prove anymore,the better it will be for you to understand this Logic..If Fab has been around,I would have swallowed my word in shame,but the board shamelessly sold him away,and he was the Last of the Mohicans..
Is it a coincidence that Xavi,Iniesta,Busquets,Alves,Pedro,and Messi all started going the downward trail at the same time? No..

Its a pattern,and was bound to happen...Its happened...
The only way forward is to Re-prioritize the Philosophy and Forget that 2009-2012 is gone,and gone for good...
The only way Messi can make it through is to re-invent himself in The Xavi role(And become a Xavinised Messi)..
Neymar and Suarez are good enough to spearhead our Attack.....And then an addition of Reus....That's it..
Dennis Suarez,Sergi Semper and Alen Halilovic is our next Midfield trio... Where are they?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2014
ddippset:
you're right you just spoke my mind! messi has been performing at 95%, he just dropped to 80% and the daggers are out. our problem is tiki taka. let's play direct, long balls, quick breaks, set pieces. our attackers will have the ball before their defence falls back and there will be spaces. that's how madrid play. not hogging the ball at the middle. we need a change of tactics.
I am glad someone understands the team and her issues. Luis Enrique need to understand that football is evolving globally, we can't continue this way. Madrid is getting it right so must we
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2014
philfearon:

Lol.....
I still want Messi sold bro.....And hell no,he has not bounced back anything...He has been on a downward trail since I made that comment..or have you forgotten so soon?
The sooner you learn that Messi has nothing to prove anymore,the better it will be for you to understand this Logic..If Fab has been around,I would have swallowed my word in shame,but the board shamelessly sold him away,and he was the Last of the Mohicans..
Is it a coincidence that Xavi,Iniesta,Busquets,Alves,Pedro,and Messi all started going the downward trail at the same time? No..

The only way forward is to Re-prioritize the Philosophy and Forget that 2009-2012 is gone,and gone for good...
The only way Messi can make it through is to re-invent himself in The Xavi role(And become a Xavinised Messi)..
Neymar and Suarez are good enough to spearhead our Attack.....And then an addition of Reus....That's it..
Dennis Suarez,Sergi Semper and Alen Halilovic is our next Midfield trio... Where are they?
With all due respect Sir, You are talking thrash.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2014
ddippset:
the thing dey sweet you too much na.how long will you keep repeating your self? they have heard you,you've been admonishing me! i asked a simpe question which goes to you usb as well. messi's form has dipped, what do we do?
-yab him
-bench him
-sell him
if any one of these wont solve the problem, the the critics should shut up.
yab him -its allowed as a fan to critisize him for his errors.
bench him - no sane coach will bench Messi aka la midget
sell him -who ever approves the sale will leave the club along with him

And all most folks have done is to lament.

as per the freekick and penalties. the superstar of any team usually takes such role hence I dont see that changing any time soon.
other cules just have to live with that fact
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2014
philfearon:

Lol.....

again you're wrong. june 2013, barca just won the league with 100 points.
-messi was top scorer in la liga
-messi was top scorer in europe
-messi just scored consecutively against all league opponents
-messi rescued us from the bench against psg
-messi led the demolision of ac milan with 2 superb goals
-then came injuries. messi had 4 injuries in 2013.
-then came tax problems
-last season barca came second in the league only because the referee disallowed messi's correct winner against athletico madrid, the same MESSI.
-then came the fifa world cup, golden ball or no golden ball, messi was among the best 3 players.
all these you call downward trail? anyway. i have taken you down memery lane. messi achieved all the above mentioned after you campaigned for us to sell him sometime in early 2013. so mr philfearon, ur criticism of messi is not constructive, you hate the man. 'barcelona fan'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2014
usbcable:

yab him -its allowed as a fan to critisize him for his errors.
bench him - no sane coach will bench Messi aka la midget
sell him -who ever approves the sale will leave the club along with him

And all most folks have done is to lament.

as per the freekick and penalties. the superstar of any team usually takes such role hence I dont see that changing any time soon.
other cules just have to live with that fact
i like you. you have made a lot of sense today usb. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2014
ddippset:
i like you. you have made a lot of sense today usb. lol.
moderation is the word my friend.

Praise when deserving
And Complain/critisize when deserving

Messi is undoubtedly a great and amazing player.
But something has changed about him.
For his standard 80% performance is subpar.

So we all agree that he is not the Messi of old
what we dont agree on is what to do with that.

erm erm
you no well. are you saying I have not been making sens3 before today. lol. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2014
usbcable:

moderation is the word my friend.

Praise when deserving
And Complain/critisize when deserving

Messi is undoubtedly a great and amazing player.
But something has changed about him.
For his standard 80% performance is subpar.

So we all agree that he is not the Messi of old
what we dont agree on is what to do with that.

erm erm
you no well. are you saying I have not been making sens3 before today. lol. grin
you de make sense. but ya head dey touch sometimes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2014
ddippset:
-then came tax problems
-last season barca came second in the league only because the referee disallowed messi's correct winner against athletico madrid, the same MESSI.
-then came the fifa world cup, golden ball or no golden ball, messi was among the best 3 players.
all these you call downward trail? anyway. i have taken you down memery lane. messi achieved all the above mentioned after you campaigned for us to sell him sometime in early 2013. so mr philfearon, ur criticism of messi is not constructive, you hate the man. 'barcelona fan'

Messi is only a victim of his own standard. Still one of the top assisters this year, one of the top scorers this year and one of the best players (the best?) in the world cup and yet fans are still calling for his head.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2014
Javanian:

Messi is only a victim of his own standard. Still one of the top assisters this year, one of the top scorers this year and one of the best players (the best?) in the world cup and yet fans are still calling for his head.

Abi oh.
Most fans are recent Barcelona fans who only joined the train when we started winning.
One wonders why they did not follow Pep to Bayern undecided

For me, Messi is doing okay. He is playing a new role and playing it well. He's basically a number 10 these days, not a striker, and I noticed he is really working harder for the team than he used to do during Pep's era, when the other geniuses used to set up brilliant plays for him to finish. Now it seems he's the one that starts the play from the middle. Lucho and his team need to look at that.

The general team performance is has just been underwhelming this season, compared to the standards we have all been used to. That is, despite the initial clean sheets and results. The big games like PSG and Madrid basically turned the team inside out, and kind of exposed the team's underbelly.
It's hard to criticize Lucho, because you can't really fault work he has done so far. His system looks good, and is quite efficient, but one worries that he simply does not have the players that have the legs, or mentality, to play the high-intensity pressing and quick-to-finish system he seems to favor. You can see players trying to look for the through-ball in a packed box, not attacking set pieces intensely, and holding on to the ball for a tad bit longer than required (Senhor Busquets the most guilty party here).

The players remain the geniuses they are (Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc), but sometimes one worries that one cannot teach old dogs new tricks. Just look at the middle three in Madrid - Kroos, Modric, and James. Outstanding ball players, with the right blend of physical ability and trickery. And even the oldest of them is 29 (Modric).

Somehow the old problems still exist, which range from simple basic lack of concentration in defence and in front of goal, to a seeming unwillingness to raise their game in some difficult situations. Maybe in the past the boys were used to Spanish opposition lying down and letting them have their way, taking their token 3 or 4 goals, but that simply will not happen any more. And I don't know what Lucho can do about that, save benching Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Alves, and co. And we all know what will happen if he tries that.

Cules need to accept that an era is ending, and we need to support Lucho (forget Zubi for now) to forge a new one. Of course it will be very different from Pep, as both men have different ideas.
For the younger or more recent cules, you need to forget about trophies. No be so the thing dey happen. The club needs to move on from the current generation and it won't be easy. We have some great talent coming through (I immediately think Dennis Suarez, Halilovic, Munir, Sandro, Samper, Dongou, and even Deulofeu if he doesn't dump us in haste), and the result will not be immediate. Remember it was Van Gaal that brought through Xavi and Iniesta.

For most Cules, my advice to you you is simple:

[size=16pt]Keep Calm and Forget Trophies[/size]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
ddippset:
-then came tax problems
Hellooooooooooooooo?
Are you really serious with the above?
The same 2013 that We developed the World Cup excuse for his below par plays?
The same Messi that walks around the Pitch in an "I don't give a fu.c.k" attitude?
The same Messi that warranted someone to say Messi has lost passion for the game?
And why all this your tax case issue? Didn't Neymar have the same issue? Is Suarez not having the same "psychological ish" that you so hug into?
Wake up man..You can go on and keep bringing void defences for Messi.....Na Your wahala!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (6240) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.