Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4795142 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) ... (6302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

We did the treble of all trebles...the UCL treble

Vasquez UCL treble >>>>> Barca 8-2

Nothing like that grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2021
Saw what you guys did to Haymekus...Not cool

I'm not surprised tho..Cules
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Go back to your dead thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Neimar:

Go back to your dead thread

This is the dystopian thread we come to take dumps in while we have saner and more productive discussions on our well developed thread

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

[s]This is the dystopian thread we come to take dumps in while we have saner and more productive discussions on our well developed thread[/s]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lolz we did nothing to the guy joor grin grin He always throw insults at anyone who dared disagree with him. But once we paid him back with his own coin, baba delete his account. angry
We have been begging him to forgive us and come back but its obvious he couldnt handle it. tongue

Maybe you can help us beg him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lolz we did nothing to the guy joor grin grin He always throw insults at anyone who dared disagree with him. But once we paid him back with his own coin, baba delete his account. angry
We have been begging him to forgive us and come back but its obvious he couldnt handle it. tongue

I came late to the party and didn't see the face of the sadist always throwing jabs at everything good that happens under Koeman.

Homesteady, can you satisfy my curiosity?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I came late to the party and didn't see the face of the sadist always throwing jabs at everything good that happens under Koeman.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why’s Koeman so obsessed with Wijnaldum and Depay??

Both do not solve our problems

IMO, I’d pick a dead Aguero over Depay. Not that we even need any of them right now.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

But you liked when he insults almost everyone here at the slightest chance abi? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Even after begging him, he tried to hack my nairaland account around 1-2 am the next day. He registered my mail to be receiving some spam emails, but I blocked them all. grin grin grin

That day was so funny, I was fighting cyber attacks by 2am grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The picture has been removed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
homesteady:

Even after begging him, he tried to hack my nairaland account around 1-2 am the next day. He registered my mail to be receiving some spam emails, but I blocked them all. grin grin grin

How did you know it was him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

He is a computer guy, we just had a clash. So it had to be him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
homesteady:

He is a computer guy, we just had a clash. So it had to be him.

maybe it was a coincidence

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
homesteady:

Ahhh dt was serious oo. Good dt you were able to fight him off. cheesy

But, in all honesty, I didn't think the dude had such a feeble mentality. If someone posted my nude online, I don't know if I'll react the way he did. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lolz pls Homesteady no post again o. Na beg I dey beg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

You better watch your six. sad we're coming for you next. wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You better watch your six. sad we're coming for you next. wink wink

John, Make sure you don't miss grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

John, Make sure you don't miss grin
Yh so when you troll, be aware that there's no hiding place from cyber experts like myself and homesteady grin if you troll out of line, we'll find you and give you the haymekus treatment cool cool tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Yh so when you troll, be aware that there's no hiding place from cyber experts like myself and homesteady grin if you troll out of line, we'll find you and give you the haymekus treatment cool cool tongue

when have I ever trolled?

John, I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else cos I'm not a troll

[img]https://c./EFN5mpkvOHEAAAAM/oh-no-im-not-denying.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

when have I ever trolled?

John, I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else cos I'm not a troll

[img]https://c./EFN5mpkvOHEAAAAM/oh-no-im-not-denying.gif[/img]
grin grin grin We'll see about that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

I need the full gist cheesy

seems i've missed a lotta drama from cules here...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2021
FergieRaww:

I need the full gist cheesy

seems i've missed a lotta drama from cules here...

Haymekus was always vocal about his dislike/hate for Koeman and always fought with anyone that opposed his view very violently so they ganged up on him and Homesteady dropped his pic here(the pic wasn't even bad) and said some harsh words back at him...Haymekus couldn't take it and he de-activated, came back again with a new moniker to deny the pic wasn't his and later accepted the pic was his and then deactivated again, I'm sure he still comes here from time to time...

Cules in general have weak mentalities tho, except a few of them like Debro my man grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

Haymekus was always vocal about his dislike/hate for Koeman and always fought with anyone that opposed his view very violently so they ganged up on him and Homesteady dropped his pic here(the pic wasn't even bad) and said some harsh words back at him...Haymekus couldn't take it and he de-activated, came back again with a new moniker to deny the pic wasn't his and later accepted the pic was his and then deactivated again, insure he still comes here from time to time...

Cules in general have weak mentalities tho, except a few of them like Debro my man grin

Man! that's so shameful from Emeka to give up that way... well is one cule down on this thread and bunch of weak a5sholes cules left grin

except andrewbaba of course cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2021
FergieRaww:

Man! that's so shameful from Emeka to give up that way... well is one cule down on this thread and bunch of weak a5sholes cules left grin

You got that right cheesy wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2021
FergieRaww:

andrewbaba na Madrid assz licker. Once we have won the double by season end grin wink, we roll out the black book and get even with everyone who has betrayed cules in any way, starting with the guy cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

Haymekus was always vocal about his dislike/hate for Koeman and always fought with anyone that opposed his view very violently so they ganged up on him and Homesteady dropped his pic here(the pic wasn't even bad) and said some harsh words back at him...Haymekus couldn't take it and he de-activated, came back again with a new moniker to deny the pic wasn't his and later accepted the pic was his and then deactivated again, I'm sure he still comes here from time to time...

It was surprising and low what was done to Haymekus.

This is just football, not some do or die stuff.

Haymekus was overly ill-mannered, but at times, he gave back what he received.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CryptoMatic: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
homesteady:

Very good. You should be ashamed of the person in that picture. That person shouldn't be interfering when normal people are having a discussion, because he will say rubbish, just like the rubbish way he is dressed.

if I should drop receipts proving that you are the one, will you apologise to everyone here and delete your account?
I wanted us to bet with money, but I know the person in that picture can't feed himself properly. grin

I really didn’t want to do this, but if I don’t, you ( Izebe Evbogame )and jp won’t stop talking about me

You came to nairaland to broke shame someone, but on twitter, you drop your account number on people’s post(e.g below), even the last picture picture on your instagram page that you took at Eko hotel was a paid trip.

For someone that broke shame another person, you should be far than this, because you are either begging for retweets or posting your account number all over the there(you can search).

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CryptoMatic: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2021
CryptoMatic:

I really didn’t want to do this, but if I don’t, you and jp won’t stop talking about me

You came to nairaland to broke shame someone, but on twitter, you drop your account number on people’s post(e.g below), even the last picture picture on your instagram page that you took at Eko hotel was a paid trip.

For someone that broke shame another person, you should be far than this, because you are either begging for retweets or posting your account number all over the there(you can search).

As for you jpmoriati, that bank on the screenshot should be familiar to you, anyways, when next you mention my old moniker or make any condescending post of me or anyone, I’ll reply it with pictures of you, since you find joy in shaming someone

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

Why are you trying to make HomrSteady and JohnPaul look like the valiant ? This Haymekus of a guy will insult anybody disrespectfully at the slightest disagreement one has. He even went as far as calling out HomeSteady's father on top ordinary football wey all of us dey enjoy.

That was the right treatment given to him if you ask me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2021
CryptoMatic:

As for you jpmoriati, that bank on the screenshot should be familiar to you, anyways, when next you mention my old moniker or make any condescending post of me or anyone, I’ll reply it with pictures of you, since you find joy in shaming someone
Lolz I have nothing to hide though.

BTW, we have been begging you to come back here. Restore your old account and take your rightful place as the Prince of nairaland cule once again smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) ... (6302) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.