Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,537 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4746867 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) ... (6262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
where are messi international trophies so that I can compare him to GOAT Ronaldo
Not until you present Modric's international trophies before we could compare him to the greater Xavi or Iniesta.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Chukwueze is playoff for Villarreal and they only made it to the champions league this season

Vinicius is a poor player with very bad end product

Now get out of here
why cant you guys answer simple questions?
Chukwueze has never seen/kicked a UCL ball to even to be compared to Vinicius.
Chukwueze has never scored in UCL to be compared to vinicius.
Vinicius market value is more than chukwueze
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Not until you present Modric's international trophies before we could compare him to the greater Xavi or Iniesta.
Post shifting not allowed.
The aim and scope was, where is the balon dor for xavi and iniesta so that I can compare them to modric.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
why cant you guys answer simple questions?
Chukwueze has never seen/kicked a UCL ball to even to be compared to Vinicius.
Chukwueze has never scored in UCL to be compared to vinicius.
Vinicius market value is more than chukwueze

So it’s by who have kicked ball in the champions league ?

For sure Vinicius market value will be more than chuks because he is overrated

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Michael Owen is better than Raul Gonzalez
Yes or No?
No
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
is being the balon dor 11 the greatest award for a player in football? angry
They gave the awards and they made that list based on those that mounted those podiums? Modric won the ballon d or, Ballon d France still didn't put him in their three teams, Isn't it surprising?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

But you are rating Modric ahead of xavi and iniesta because of his ballon d or ,but you are stupid enough not to agree that canavaro is better than Ramos ans canavaro also won the Ballon d or

You too Mumu
Ramos and cannavaro played for real Madrid, so I as a Madrid fan, I am correct to say Ramos is better angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
Ramos and cannavaro played for real Madrid, so I as a Madrid fan, I am correct to say Ramos is better angry

You are not correct to say so because you said Modric is better than xavi and iniesta because of ballon d or grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

They gave the awards and they made that list based on those that mounted those podiums? Modric won the ballon d or, Ballon d France still didn't put him in their three teams, Isn't it surprising?
answer my question angry
is being the balon dor 11 the greatest award for a player in football?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
answer my question angry
is being the balon dor 11 the greatest award for a player in football?
For 12 months No, For All time Yes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You are not correct to say so because you said Modric is better than xavi and iniesta because of ballon d or grin
I am correct. Since they were Madrid players, the who is the best is will determine internally not externally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
No
But cannavaro and Owen won the ballon d or na So why the sudden change of heart?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

For 12 months No, For All time Yes
only 2 people in world knows xavi and iniesta are in balon dor 11, but billions know modric won balon dor over xavi and iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

But cannavaro and Owen won the ballon d or na So why the sudden change of heart?
No change of heart 3rdist Since they were Madrid players, the who is the best is will determine internally not externally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Luis Enrique should not be dropping Marcos llorente on the bench ,he should have removed one of the midfielders and accommodate him there where he belongs

Now who drops a pau Torres for and Eric Garcia ,he keeps on playing Gerard Moreno out of position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Luis Enrique should not be dropping Marcos llorente on the bench ,he should have removed one of the midfielders and accommodate him there where he belongs

Now who drops a pau Torres for and Eric Garcia ,he keeps on playing Gerard Moreno out of position
you know the importance of an ex real Madrid in spain.
That why the last time 3 real Madrid players played for Spain, they won a trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
you know the importance of an ex real Madrid in spain.
That why the last time 3 real Madrid players played for Spain, they won a trophy.

Shut up your dirty mouth

Yeah just as the 2018 World Cup where 3 Madrid players where starting and Spain won the World Cup grin

Barcelona players are the most important in the history of the Spanish national team and even a blind man knows this

Now get out of this thread,you deluded monkey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Busquets is back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Not even midfield, Enrique should have removed Morata, fixed Moreno in the middle and put llorente on the wings, Don't know why he's still starting him, maybe he'll finally put in a good shift today, Azplicueta coming back is a wise decision, Though I'll have preferred he starts Fabian Ruiz or Thiago over Pedri, Boy is good but I'm still wary of him starting big games at this stage of his development, Enrique should not give haters more leeway
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Shut up your dirty mouth

Yeah just as the 2018 World Cup where 3 Madrid players where starting and Spain won the World Cup grin

Barcelona players are the most important in the history of the Spanish national team and even a blind man knows this

Now get out of this thread,you deluded monkey

that was Barcelona bottling influence. E.g pique handball in Russia game. angry

But you were crying after an ex real madrid was dropped.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Not even midfield, Enrique should have removed Morata, fixed Moreno in the middle and put llorente on the wings, Don't know why he's still starting him, maybe he'll finally put in a good shift today, Azplicueta coming back is a wise decision, Though I'll have preferred he starts Fabian Ruiz or Thiago over Pedri, Boy is good but I'm still wary of him starting big games at this stage of his development, Enrique should not give haters more leeway
you support the removal of a Barcelona player and inclusion of a real madrid player.

Real Madrid is supreme.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Like Enrique gives a flying fucckk about any haters? grin wink Is like you don't know exactly who Enrique is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
you support the removal of a Barcelona player and inclusion of a real madrid player.

Real Madrid is supreme.
Are you okay? Are Fabian Ruiz and Thiago from Madrid? Is Morata that put Spain in this position not your alumni as well as llorente
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

I won’t be surprised if you do collect #100 from conductors on the road and you Dey fight on the street, because you type like a tout

Were you bathed in a pool of madness at birth? If not, then you must be a product of unsolicited sex.

If any of these are not true, then you must have offended someone that cursed that you'll remain a mindless cretin till you die. Cos I don't see how a sane person wouldn't see through the joke and everything I wrote up there.

Didn't you guys refer to some as "weyrey" on your thread and saw nobody respond to that? But here, I wrote something that even though you think is not right, you would have just stated it out. But no.. Common sense isn't an heritage you inherited, so you must come here to rubbish your lineage.

Don't let me rain words of insults on you...

Glorified idiot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

You claimed he won it, I proved you wrong, then you brought up runner-up.

Is 2nd place same as winner?

Go and drink sniper and stop crying.....pained mf
I don't blame you. I blame the person responsible for your shabby upbringing. If not, you'll know how to trade words with people you meet online.

Your dunce self is definitely the major reason why Jesus wept because he definitely must have foreseen your acuity. Your lots are mostly mere garnishers with nothing to show for it because I am certain that your level of lowlife, in reality, will be nothing less than one with an slowpoke nature.

Moronic being.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
No

Owen has Ballon d'or. Raul doesn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nawa oo for this Spain.

Two penalty misses in two games.

Poor. Poor. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Nawa oo for this Spain.

Two penalty misses in two games.

Poor. Poor. sad
Morata f up sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
ddippset:
Morata f up sha
Poor mentality. When he was stepping up to take it, no confidence. These are penalties Ramos would have taken while sleeping, these fools are missing.

Only shining light in this Spain team is Pedri. They're seriously missing Ansu Fati.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) ... (6262) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.